All Comments on 'When I Found You Ch. 15'

by ScottPreston

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, you are dying on the vine........ 15 chapters and very little erotica. Even the non-erotic which is about 90%+ is really dragging......... Don't mean to be a downer, but you will lose what were interested readers and if you don't step your game. Not a threat merely becomes a reality.

Pulling for you........

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. This is designed to be a slow story that builds closer to the end. I had plans for about 100 chapters but given the recent feedback only planning 27 now. My next series will be much more active.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. Cant wait for more

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all!

I wanted to let you all know that "When I Found You" will end with 18 chapters. I am ending this story early as it has not gone the way I originally planned, and I would prefer to start fresh with a new project. It has been great practice for my first public writing story.

For my next one, I will take more time planning the plot and expanding the chapters to be faster-paced.

The following chapters will be released all at once at some point in the next two weeks.

Chapter 16 - Prom Night

Chapter 17 - The Day After

Chapter 18 - College & Beyond (epilogue)

I will then take some time to formulate my next story. That story will be posted in groups of three chapters.

- Scott

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

I have completed two chapters, and will be working on the third now. Releasing hopefully by Monday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, looking forward to reading these. Best wishes on the following story you are planning on as well. (same person that posted below)

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

Is there going to be additional parts? I see that CH. 15 was posted almost 2 months ago. I really enjoyed the first 15 CH.!!!

ScottPrestonScottPrestonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey everyone. Still recovering from a bad sickness. I have completed everything but the final half of the third chapter. I will get this out soon. Sorry for the wait. - Scott

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Hey, Scott - You have an interesting story going here, I'm glad you pulled back from your original intention of writing 100 Chapters - a VERY ambitious plan for a first effort. I'm somewhat concerned that your current plan of cutting 27 planned chapters by a third may leave much of your original intent unexplored. Looking forward to the next three chapters, even though they are taking (much) longer than you promised. It has been fun watching your writing style grow and develop. I hope to see the next fruits of your efforts soon. (SOON!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs to finish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Any update on finishing this or submitting the balance of the chapters ?

Going on 5 months? Hope your health issues are behind you.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottPreston@ScottPreston
Hey all! I am new to writing (started in 2022) and after spending the past few years reading stories on this site I wanted to start posting some. I hope you enjoy! I work to post new chapters or stories at least once a week.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES