When I Found You Ch. 14

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2k words
4.54
5.4k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27-part series.*

Author Note: Have a great holiday season! This will likely be the only chapter posted in December, as I am on vacation. I will return in early January.

=====

Jeremy was the first off the plane after they landed. Kylie and his parents quickly followed. Unaware of the conversation between Jeremy and his mother earlier that week, Kylie was surprised when an SUV arrived and three men exited.

"Who are they?" Kylie asked Jeremy as they walked toward the SUV.

"My parents decided to step up their security now that they will be more public in the community," he replied. The security team had always been there, but worked in the background across the street from where Jeremy lived. His parents had bought the house for the team to make their headquarters.

The group entered the SUV and quickly set off toward the hospital. Kylie got a few updates from Skyler during the flight, but they still did not know how bad Bob's head injuries were. His parents had arrived and were waiting with Skyler as they did CT scans and MRIs. They were expecting an update by the end of the day.

"We reached out to the top neurologist in the country, Dr. Davy," Cassidy stated. "He's ready to consult if we need him."

Jeremy just nodded his head and continued staring out the window. All Kylie could do was hold his hand and hope that Bob would be okay. Jeremy was much closer to Bob than she was; they had been friends for years. It would kill him mentally if Bob got permanently injured, especially in a random act of violence.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the hospital. Jeremy took a deep breath before exiting the car and headed toward the entrance.

"Give him a second," Cassidy told Kylie as they followed. "If he lashes out today, it's not something you did."

Kylie was confused by the statement but just nodded. Cassidy quickly noticed her confusion.

"Has he told you about what happened to his friend in elementary school?" Cassidy asked quietly.

"No," Kylie replied.

"He will when he's ready. Just be there to listen," Cassidy told Kylie before they all entered the building. Cassidy was unsure if telling Kylie about Jeremy's friend was a good idea; it may have opened an emotional wound.

Skyler was the first to notice them as they entered the waiting room and jumped up from her seat to hug Kylie. She quickly turned and hugged Jeremy too, catching him slightly off guard. He was not used to having Skyler hug him, but he recovered quickly.

"Any news?" he asked as she moved back from the hug.

"They said they were getting the scans back soon," Skyler told them.

Skyler, Kylie, and Jeremy sat down while Jeremy's parents talked with Bob's parents.

"What happened, Skyler?" Jeremy asked.

"We were walking to the car downtown. We noticed some guys around the car, and Bob had me wait around the corner while he figured out what was happening. Next thing I know, he's being attacked, and I was calling for help," Skyler explained.

"Did he say anything to you after?" Jeremy asked. He wanted to see if he could get information on why he was attacked.

"He was... out cold by that point," Skyler said, trying to avoid crying again. Kylie noticed and took her into a hug.

They all waited for the next two hours before the doctors finally had an update.

"We see no evidence of any brain damage. We're going to keep him sedated for the next few hours to allow his swelling to decrease, but we believe he will be fine," the doctor explained. The whole group let out a deep sigh and finally started to relax.

"Kylie, please take our car and take Jeremy home to get changed and grab some food," Cassidy instructed. Jeremy didn't want to leave, but his mother's look told him it was not a request. He decided nodding was the correct course of action.

"Will do. Skyler, do you want us to bring you anything?" Kylie asked.

"I am going to head home and do the same. I will meet you back here in a few hours," Skyler replied.

"Sounds good," Kylie said, giving Skyler another hug. Jeremy did the same before they headed out to the car.

"You doing okay?" Kylie asked as they got into the car.

"Yep," Jeremy replied, but his voice had no sincerity.

"I saw you were uncomfortable with Skyler hugging you," Kylie stated.

"It's not that. I wasn't expecting it, given how she had never done that before," Jeremy clarified.

"She trusts you a lot now," Kylie admitted. "She's not a physical person until she knows you can be trusted."

Jeremy nodded. He was glad that Kylie's best friend trusted him. It was a good feeling in the middle of a horrible end to a great week.

"What happened in elementary school?" Kylie asked. She could not hold back the question.

Jeremy just closed his eyes before turning to look out the window.

"Sorry. Your mom brought it up but didn't tell me what happened," Kylie began after seeing Jeremy's reaction.

"We can talk about it once we're back at the house," Jeremy said. Kylie nodded, and they silently drove the rest of the way to Jeremy's house.

As they walked in, Jeremy motioned for Kylie to sit on the couch.

Jeremy took a deep breath before speaking.

"When I was in elementary school, my friend was attacked. It was partly my fault. He never recovered fully. They never caught the person either," Jeremy stated. It was not a detailed explanation, but Kylie understood this must have been hard to talk about. She had wondered how Jeremy thought he was responsible, but decided that was a discussion for another time.

"I'm sorry," Kylie stated.

"This just reminds me of what happened then," Jeremy admitted. "I just feel like it's my fault somehow."

"This is NOT your fault," Kylie told him. "Stop thinking like that, because it will not help Bob."

She was using a very stern voice, and Jeremy understood why. He took her words to heart and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you," he whispered, wiping away some tears from his eyes.

"Let's get you cleaned up, then I'll cook you some breakfast," Kylie stated, dragging him to his feet.

Jeremy had another idea, now that he knew his friend would be okay. He always wanted to know what it would be like to shower with Kylie, and since they were home alone...... As he got up, he acted like he was going to walk to his bedroom. Kylie turned around to look at him, but before she knew it, he grabbed her.

"Hey!" Kylie protested with a giggle, but he easily carried her into the bedroom.

"If I'm taking a shower, you are too," Jeremy demanded as he placed her on his bed.

She looked at him confusingly but then just smirked as he realized what he meant. "Okay, then. I can't argue with that," she said playfully, walking with an exaggerated swing in her hips toward the bathroom with Jeremy following close behind.

She quickly took off her clothes and started the shower. She turned to look at Jeremy; he was standing almost frozen, staring and gawking. "You are coming, aren't you?" Kylie asked.

"Um...Yeah," he replied, quickly striping and entering the shower. As hecame through the door, Kylie wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him deeply. His mood was improving every moment she kissed him.

He took the opportunity to run his hands down her back until he reached her butt. He squeezed, causing her to jump and break the kiss. She just shook her head.

"You're funny," Kylie told him with an eye roll. "Feel free to keep doing that as I wash my hair, but I WILL get my revenge."

They spent the next thirty minutes messing around and making out under the flow of water.

Finally, a little while later, Kylie spoke up. "We should get out of the shower. I'm becoming a prune."

"Fine," Jeremy said while grumbling his disagreement. He was super turned on and wanted to keep having fun.

"Oh, don't pout. We're going to have a lot of fun later this week," she stated seductively.

While Jeremy was unsure what she meant by that statement, he decided they should both relax a little. The best way to do that was with a good orgasm. Jeremy once again ambushed her as she walked back into the room.

"What are you doing?" she squealed.

"I have to repay you for that very nice blowjob you gave me yesterday," he said, kissing her neck. He slowly moved downward until he reached her core, resulting in an enticing moan.

Kylie knew after all the messing around in the shower, it would not take her long.

"Don't stop," she pleaded as she felt the orgasm approaching almost as soon as he started.

Jeremy had no intention of stopping. He pressed his tongue harder into her, and he could tell she was getting closer and closer.

"F...u...c...k...." she moaned.

Jeremy kept going until she reached her max, resulting in a very loud scream of pleasure. He was sure the whole block could have heard her.

"WOW," she stated once she could speak. "That was so intense."

Jeremy just sat back and grinned. He was very happy with her reactions and could not wait to surprise her with the special one-month anniversary gift he'd picked up in Los Angeles. They both took a few moments to relax, but Kylie saw that Jeremy still was hard and needed release. She decided to handle that issue.

Just as Kylie moved to pay him back, his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered.

Kylie took the opportunity to slip his dick into her mouth. He had to hold back his reaction from being heard over the phone.

"He just woke up," Cassidy stated immediately. "You may want to head back. We can talk to him soon." Cassidy had a very hopeful tone which caused Jeremy to smile.

"Okay, we're on the way; why did he wake up so early?" he asked.

Kylie then realized what was being discussed but chose not to stop, just slow down.

"The swelling went down quicker than expected, so they decided to wake him up," Cassidy replied.

"Okay, see you soon," he said, hanging up.

Kylie then picked up speed, determined to finish him off. She wanted his cum badly, which was a new and exciting feeling for her.

"F...u...c...k," Jeremy yelled as he shot into her mouth. Kylie swallowed it all before standing up to take a bow. Jeremy went along with her act and started to clap. She bowed once again before grabbing her clothes.

"Let's head back. I heard what your mom said," Kylie stated.

"Now you've got me wondering what this 'fun' is you mentioned for later this week," Jeremy replied as they got dressed.

"Wait and see...Wait and see," she stated. She walked toward the front door and gave him a sly wink on the way out. Jeremy just smiled and followed her out the door.

When they arrived back at the hospital, Bob was already awake and talking with Skyler and the group of parents.

"Hey man, how're you doing?" Jeremy asked as he entered the room. He was trying to keep his tone positive.

"Other than not remembering what happened, I'm fine," Bob replied with his usual happy attitude, minus being slightly groggy.

"They said that's normal," Cassidy added to put Jeremy at ease before he could worry. He nodded and sat down in a chair near Bob.

"How long are you missing?" Jeremy asked.

Bob understood his question even though others in the room were confused.

"I remember walking with Skyler; then, I don't remember anything after I entered the parking lot," Bob stated to the whole room.

"It may take some time for those memories to return," Bob's mom said.

They spent the next few hours talking and waiting for Bob to be discharged. They were going to have a busy few weeks with some significant school and personal events coming up, including their senior prom. Both Kylie and Jeremy were making plans to surprise one another, while their parents also had some plans of their own.

=======

Edited by: shugabear_1962