When I had a Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Uncle slowly helped me to spread my legs apart so that he could slide his meat comfortably without hurting me. I was enough wet and slippery, but it took sometime for his hard and big cock to be buried completely in my tunnel. But once it got completely inserted, I felt my pussy filled up in such a way as had never been earlier. The Uncle started slow tentative thrusts and more slower he went, more crazy I grew. I could feel my pussy muscles expanding to the demand of his monster cock. His fingers, lips, tongues were busy in caressing my various body parts. I thrusted my pelvis upward to meet more and more of his thrust and hugged his nude body tightly with my own. My fingernails were dipped at his back in deep passion. I admitted to him that I want him to come inside my pussy so that its thirst can be quenched.

Col. Uncle continued plumbing gently. His pelvis was busy in pushing his meat baton in and out while his fingers were playing sensuously on my boobs and his lips were caressing my lips and cheeks like a tender feather. His slow but non-stop caress only increased my passion. At one stage it became so unbearable for me that I shamelessly told him that needed brutal and hard thrusts. Col. Uncle smiled and said, "You're a real hot bitch."

Col. Uncle looked deep into my eyes and started to plough my wet pussy giving rapid and hard thrusts. I began to moan shamelessly in utter excitement. At least thrice he took me near orgasm and then suddenly slowed down. On each occasion, I wanted to be relieved but much to my frustrations, Uncle continued to tease me. I told him that I was desperate to feel his hot cum in my tunnel. He obliged by accelerating both the speed and force of battering the muscles of my pussy while I kept moaning uncontrollably till he discharged his huge load in me and we entwined our bodies in deep passion as we were rocked by terrible orgasms.

It was only after the orgasmic reactions had subsided and both my body and mind were relaxed that I felt ashamed at my fall and cried. Col. Uncle consoled and comforted me. He asked me if he had hurt me at any point of time during the act. I assured him that he had always been conscious not to hurt me.

He kissed me again and his hands started playing with my asses and pussy so that I was again turned on. I wanted leave and return to our flat. But the Col. Uncle requested if I could stay back the night with him. At first, I didn't agree. But then noticing how his tool had grown again in size, I decided fall again on his bed. Our escapades are still continuing and whenever Nilesh is on tour, I and Col. Uncle manage our moments of ecstasy with each other though it is not a regular practice.

12