When I was on Top

Story Info
A slice of life.
942 words
3.92
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend of mine who works as an executive consultant for members of the banking industry and his job entails a lot of international travel. I enjoy looking after his pad and vehicle while he is overseas so frequently I deliver his hot sports car for servicing or take it for a work out around town. I love the feel of the rich interior and the looks I get when I cruise around with the top down. His whole life style appeals to me and I enjoy relaxing in his penthouse overlooking the ocean when I look after his place.

One day I was delivering his car for a washing at the local car servicing center when I spotted Jenny. She is a leggy young lady that works in the center and I often flirt with her when I'm there. She noticed me as I arrived and beamed her beautiful smile my way. I know she thought the sport car was mine and I never dissuaded her opinion. Our flirting went the usual route involving an invitation to join me for a drink that night.

"Oh dear, I do have a boyfriend... and I'm only twenty years old." she explained hesitantly. My reply was if she didn't tell anyone I sure wouldn't. We laughed and I could tell she was weakening in her defenses. We went on this way with me pushing her to join me and the end agreement we came to was she would let me cook dinner for her. I ensured she had my friend's address and she insisted she would come to my place rather than me pick her up.

So she arrived precisely on time and was beside herself about the penthouse overlooking the water. We stood on the patio and consumed almost a full bottle of wine looking at the view. She had changed into a light colorful frock and I enjoyed the breezes that found us and lifted her hem passed her knees. She laughed about it and quickly used a hand to smooth it down again but less often as the wine flowed.

Of course she was curious about what I did for a living and I was smoothly glib with my replies so she never quite found out what I did. I explained that it was not my habit to discuss business when we were enjoying a date and that I mistrusted women who dated for money. Soon I had a sumptuous repast laid out for us and we returned indoors for dinner. I had prepared dinners in the freezer so it had not been any great feat to make the feast.

Even though the meal was delicious she ate with a lightness that bespoke she had other things on her mind. I hoped it was me. Instead of eating she imbibed on rum and coke getting more and more flirtatious. She began touching me and laughing at all my jokes in a nervous manner.

About this time I suggested we move to the large entertainment room where we relaxed on a couch and I put on a movie of light soft core erotica. Soon we were undressing each other as I explained to her I liked aggressive dirty girls. She quickly adapted the position and softly rubbed my cock. Soon there was a trail of precum slipping along her fist and she promptly licked it with a delighted look in her eyes. Watching me she deliberately kissed the knobby head then run her tongue along the slit in the head of it seeking more.

I drew her head into my lap and she started to lick my cock up and down. "Oh baby, you have a very large cock and I'm getting so wet down below you wouldn't believe. Can you feel it?" Reaching under her frock I felt her smooth and very wet pussy without any panties thereon.

She twisted and positioned herself over me in a 69 so I started licking her clit gripping her ass cheeks for leverage. I licked her lips both outer and inner before finally seeking her clit hood, uncovering it with my tongue then licking it direct. She began jerking my cock as well as sucking on it and I said, "Easy does it, Jen. You're going to make me cum."

At this she renewed her vigorous attack on my member by sucking hard on the head while pulling down on my balls then rubbing the underside of my shaft. It didn't take much of this before I was moaning. I could feel the juice rising in my shaft as it bulged slightly and a large dose was delivered to her waiting mouth.

She swallowed waiting for more and more poured out of my testicles to fill her tummy. She swallowed and swallowed then gently sucked the head again as it went limp. Meanwhile I weakly licked her to a hot humping orgasm of her own then inserted fingers to bring her off again and again. As she enjoyed her pleasure I started to recover.

This girl was out of sight. We fucked each other on the couch, in the kitchen on a counter, in the bedroom on the bed and again in the shower. With all our wild activity we never used a condom and I know I came inside her at least twice that night. The creampies ran down her legs most of the evening and we had ourselves a rollicking good time.

One sad note was after she found out I was not rich she stopped seeing me. I feel rather bad for her boyfriend, you know. But that's life.