All Comments on 'When it Came Through the Door Pt. 09'

by FoxEmerson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Uh oh. Caught in the act. Maybe this will force Roger to face his infatuation with Jackson if wives find out about their side games. And when will Vivek re-enter the story - I really want to read a conversation between best friends and how they’ve both been living on the down low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice choice of device (the cops arriving) to "turn" the story in a new direction. When guys can't make their own choices, fate can step in and force decisions they've been running from. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter - and likewise really hoping that Vivek returns soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will this turn of events sever their relationship or make Roger and Jackson stronger? And where is Vivek? I'm hooked!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more group action either with Vivek or maybe the cops? Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFoxEmerson@FoxEmerson
Fox is a writer of fictional, eye-brow raising content. Check out The Hole in the Door published late 2020 or any of the Adam Norty books. Looking to star in your own fantasy? Fox writes custom stories for readers who like his style of writing. Please contact Fox if you'd like...