When it Came Through the Door Pt. 15 - Final

Story Info
The final scene and the end.
1k words
4.59
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 months after the bitch walked out and left me to pick up the pieces, and a couple months in which Jackson's wife coincidentally left him, he temporarily moved in with me while they sorted out the terms of their separation.

At least where mine ended on a permanent sour note, his was filled with unclear hatred and insults. Almost every day Jackson would walk in grinding his teeth and I'd know it was because of her.

"You need to block her. Stop taking her calls and stop reading her messages. It's just going to drive you crazy."

"Oh yeah?" Jackson shot back, "get naked on the bed and put your arse in the air mate. The only real thing that drives me crazy is when you aren't in that position."

I permanently rolled my eyes around Jackson but continued working on my kitchen counter on the laptop.

"I'm starving," I'd hint, and he'd immediately start rustling up some food, while ranting about the latest antics from his soon to be ex-wife.

He ranted, and ranted and I worked, half listening.

At one point, more to change the topic to more of an outcome, I asked, "Any chance you two will sort your differences and get back together?"

I knew the answer to this question of course, I just wanted to manoeuvre the conversation away from their daily grind.

"He used a few expletives, and referred to her in the most colourful of ways, but in the end he summarised with: "Not a goddamn fucking chance. I'm angry, and that anger will eventually dissolve, but my hatred for her, will never."

A short while later, he popped a delicious Risotto in front of me and I made a note to keep him angry.

In fact, he went off to shower, then sat on the lounge with a wine and flipped through the news, so I went off to prepare myself.

It did take a while, not just because sometimes these things do, but also because I still was no expert. But when I came out of the shower with a stick dick and a lubed hole, and leaned against the wall with a smile that he knew what to do with, his attention was on purely on me.

He raced towards me, and I threw myself onto the bed with a laugh face up.

Jackson was as fast at taking his clothes off as he was at making fast delicious food.

In 2 seconds, he lay on top of me, our dicks rubbing together, with his legs parted and over mine and kissed me.

I'd expected a very solid and aggressive fucking, but was very surprised when he looked into my eyes longingly and then kissed me gently. He kind of bit my lip, licked my tongue, slobbered me with deep passionate kisses, while my heart began to thud.

Oh oh.

This was no longer about sex.

Which spurred the thought; had it ever been just about the sex?

We made love. Passionately. Very long kisses, with Jackson pressing against me. I felt every part of his skin on mine, and then I'd flip over and lay on top of him, making sure to do the same. Feeling his chest tight against mine, while we kissed, and licked each other's necks while rolling around and back to deep kissing.

At some point, his ginormous dick slipped in and I gasped, but he quickly shushed this with more tender kisses. He moved the hair away from my forehead with one hand, then kissed it, then kissed my nose, my mouth and as another bout of passionate kissing went full force, his dick made its way all the way inside me.

My legs were parted around him, and strangely I found my feet pushing his bum into me deeper.

I think this was the first time I had enjoyed the fucking so much. It was always passionate with Jackson, but suddenly it dawned on me that this was because something else had been added into the equation.

After he blew his heavy load into me, he lay on top of me as I felt his dick go soft and slowly slide out. I'm sure his love juice slid out with it, but that was later's problem.

He rolled to the side, but slid his hand into mine and held it tight, while we regained our breaths.

I needed to say something but didn't know if this would be the right time.

"Hey..."

"Sup..." he said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Um... I don't want to make a big deal of it, and I'm sure it's just a phase given what we've both gone through, but I have got feelings for you."

He was back on top of me, kissing once more, then straddling me with a grin.

"What took you so long?"

"What do you mean?" I was more than a little confused.

"Mate...I've been a bit smitten since day one." He looked away, but kissed me again as though to diminish the importance of his words. "But I have always had feelings for you. In fact they're stronger than ever. If you walk away, I'll be fine, but if you reciprocate, I'm ready."

I had no idea what that meant, but I pulled him in for another kiss and I watched his eyes.

For the first time, I registered what he meant.

The way he looked at me. The way he kissed me. It had been there all along, but this was the first time I'd allowed myself to see it.

He had very deep, strong feelings for me.

I said nothing.

We kissed, we made love, and then I rolled him over, and I slid my dick into him and drew it out.

"Yeah..." and "Mmmm" he said, as I slowly fucked him, kissing all the while, then I put mine into him almost all the way. He gasped, and as his eyes rolled back from the apparent pleasure, and he sucked in a breath, so I released a tiny bit then I pushed it in all the way back in.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed.

"I guess we're dating then," I said, as I rammed my dick in.

"Mmmmm," he said as I started to fuck, but then his eyes flew open and he said. "Wait...what?"

I smiled, still fucking him.

He laughed. "You need to work on your timing."

"Okay," I said.

"Dating?" he said.

I nodded, "For now."

He yanked me down and kissed me hard.

"I do, you sexy fucker!"

The End.