When Keith Met Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah yeah yeah!" she chorused suddenly as he adjusted his fingers within her cunt. "Aw yeah, right there! Yes! Ahhh!"

Her cunt clenched and spasmed around his fingers, fluid flowing stronger and changing in texture a bit. "Am I making you..." Keith started to ask, then realized Stephanie was too busy spasming to answer. He waited till she calmed, holding her close. He wanted to pull his fingers out of her, but her cunt was too tight. Her hand also locked over his wrist when he started to withdraw, held it in place. So he changed his mind to match hers. Not the first time or the last.

"Nice one," Stephanie whispered to him after her shaking had stopped. "Thanks."

"Uh, sure," he said, relaxing his fingers and finally slipping them out of her after she released his wrist.

"Taste my cunt juice," Stephanie then encouraged him. She gently grabbed his hand again and brought it up to his lips. "See if you like it."

Keith hesitated, then shrugged and sucked at his fingers. Her juice was unfamiliar, but not unpleasant in the least. He contemplated tasting it from the direct source of her cunt next, licking her the way she had him earlier. He'd read of such acts online, thought them enjoyable- if he could find a willing woman to let him lick her. Maybe...

He stopped sucking his fingers, moved them down again suggestively. He then voiced his intent.

Stephanie smiled with encouragement. She leaned into him, kissed his lips, then lay back on the bed. She waved him to proceed with gestures and a patient cat-got-the-cream grin.

Keith proceeded to kiss his way down her body like she had his before. His lips lingered on her throat and breasts, sucking each area. He also kissed a trail over her stomach. He was unsure what to do fully, but Stephanie was not giving off any signals of displeasure, so he had to be doing okay, right? Her body was also tingling nicely- he recognized the sensations. She might come again soon. Hoping for that, he kept kissing his way towards her cunt.

Once there, he opened her folds with two fingers, then stabbed his tongue between the petals. Stephanie moaned in encouragement. "Aw, yeah, baby, yeah!" The way she clenched around him was... fantastic. He kept her open with his fingers, continued lapping her labia. Her clit was a hard bud against his tongue. He couldn't quite slip past it to find that spot again, but it didn't seem necessary now. Stephanie was enjoying what he could do to her well enough without it. And her body felt so good in proximity to his. So warm and soothing. Tasty too, that sharp pleasant fluid making his tongue dance within her folds.

Soon she was shaking again. Her thighs held his head locked at her cunt. Her hands also gripped his head for an instant, then fell away when she started her second round of convulsions. Stephanie let herself stop directing him, enjoyed surrender to her waves of ecstasy. Keith guessed that was what was going on anyway. He felt connected to her, but not firmly. Maybe more of that would develop over time.

He sucked on her cunt for several seconds after she calmed, savoring the aftermath. Then she came alive again, clenching his shoulder and pulling his body up on hers. "Fuck me now, lover," Stephanie commanded Keith. Her body was aligning with his, direct and intense movements. Keith felt himself aroused but doubted for an instant whether he could do as she wanted- he had no prior experience with what she desired- then decided to just be confident in their connection as she obviously was. That would be okay, right?

Stephanie pushed him onto his back, moved over him knowingly. Keith felt her fingers on his shaft again, rubbing it to a firm erection once more. She must have practiced this with Lily's brother, Keith reasoned, maybe other guys too. Part of him was jealous, but nah... he had Stephanie now and she had discouraged jealousy in him before. He decided to just concentrate on enjoying being with her, the feeling of gratitude for her kindness and generosity. He... was this love? Keith decided to accept it if it was. That thought made him grin.

Then his ability to reason was suddenly silenced. Stephanie was interlocking their bodies in a way he hadn't expected. Gripping his shaft, placing it against her cunt and then taking it within. He gasped at their joining. Her inner muscles gripped him hard, and her body wrapped about him to maintain the connection. Keith also aided the joining, settling into her and enwrapping her in his arms in counterpoint. His mind adjusted to her needs.

Stephanie released another loud moan, then started to move her cunt up and down on his shaft. Keith gasped, enjoying the sensations of this. Her legs and inner folds gripped him like a vise. Her hands moved over him also. Her short nails scratched at his back, his arms, his shoulders. Her lips released more moans and sighs. Her green eyes locked on his rose-shaded brown eyes throughout. He moved in to kiss her, but she put a finger on his lips, kept up a knowing smile, then licked her own lips. Keith's heart hammered faster as he watched.

And her body kept clenching around him. Keith thrust up and down by instinct. He gripped Stephanie by her shoulder and thigh, pulled his shaft out of her a bit, then drove it deep within. It was an unfamiliar application of his hardware, yet easy to learn. Stephanie was a willing encouraging partner, a very important thing. He moaned in happiness again.

Soon he felt his body reacting to hers again. Stephanie was tight around him, but... Keith did not want to come inside her, so he started to pull out. She gasped, clenched him harder for an instant, then released him with a nod. Keith's shaft exited her folds just in time, spurted in a sudden fountain as he withdrew. Stephanie watched him spurt and chuckled, then started convulsing a third time herself. Keith was still touching her with his hands. Their minds were locked together too- and Keith supposed Stephanie had more built up tension within her. He watched her climax as he relaxed.

It only took a few seconds for her to finish. Stephanie grinned again in the aftermath, beckoned him back to her. Keith let his body align with hers again as she wanted. They lay together calmly for a while, not moving their hands and releasing breaths, communicating without conversation. He patiently waited for her to speak first.

At last, she did. "Well, lover? What'd you think?"

"Uh..." he gasped, then grinned. "Great! I... you were awesome!"

Had he oversold it? Her expression made him think that for a second. Then she laughed and punched him playfully in the stomach. "That was just the beginning, you know." Stephanie shook a finger at him. "You were awesome too. How bout we..." She leaned into him and kissed him. "How bout you keep coming back here to see me when you can? I'll see you in Austin when I can too. Okay?"

"Yeah, that'd be great!" he agreed at once. "Yeah!"

"Hmm," she chuckled, relaxing against him. "Good."

And that was the start of a relationship that continued the rest of their lives.

***

End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight4 months agoAuthor

Glad people are enjoying this story. Forgive me on the abrupt wrap-up- I don't have an ending in mind for my stories as a whole and thus I have to leave each one open a bit, There's also always room for another chapter or two with all my stories- they're _all_ connected in various ways. If you're interested, Keith & Stephanie appear again in my Star Wars Jedi Survivor polyamory game mod story on AO3 (same username). They and my other characters also appear in my other stories. See "Ruleskirter" and "Bad Connections" for more of Doug and Lisa's relationship for example, and "Girls Dorm Gathering" for more of Lisa's relationship with Stephanie. I intend to write more stories in time. Hope readers enjoy.

LitCritLitCrit4 months ago

Well done, except for the wrap-up - too quick and matter-of-fact. It deserved a more complete, developed denouement. You did leave room for another chapter or two, so... 4 stars.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Another captivating story!! I dated in the pre-internet hookup times, but I experienced a small taste of it through your story!!! Thank you!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun4 months ago

5 Stars! I really like their interactions. Well done!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pining for Madison A school assignment changes everything.in First Time
Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 01 Science nerd and computer geek explore sex.in First Time
Mollified Magic Ch. 01 A shy sophomore loses his virginity to a coed with a secret.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Ashley My childhood babysitter is even more fun as an adult.in First Time
More Stories