When Love and Hate Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly finished?" Madison asked looking at the screen and then her husband. She still got goosebumps when she thought of him as her husband.

"Yep, just a few more touches here and there, and you can post it," John replied turning and kissing his wife's lips.

"Good, because lunch is nearly ready and you have a guest," Madison said giving him a cheeky grin.

John looked at her and his eyes half closed, looking at her suspiciously.

"What's going on?" John asked his attention completely on Madison now.

"Nothing," Madison replied cutely causing him to tickle her and they broke out in laughter.

"I don't think that's nothing," John said with a laugh as they play wrestled with Madison trying not to get tickled. She squealed every so often and laughed.

"If you're not careful I'll pee myself!" Madison said before he pulled her in and kissed her longingly. She touched his face and kissed his lips one more time. "Mmm, that's nice."

"Good, so about this guest," John said causing Madison to sit up and smile.

"You just wait, but I'll say this. If you like it you can show me tonight in bed, if not... well, you can show me tonight in bed," Madison said with a giggle quickly moving away from him as John tried to tickle her again. Just then the doorbell rang. "Cut it out and go get the door."

"Yes, dear," John said standing up and pulling her in for another quick kiss.

Madison swatted his backside as he walked out and then followed him, stopping back while he walked right up to the front door. Upon opening John stood there when he saw her. His sister Victoria was standing there in a lovely summer dress, wringing her hands in front of her nervously.

"Hi," John said calmly.

"Hi."

Turning back to look at his wife, John saw her smiling.

"I figured it was time for you two to sort things out," Madison said warmly.

"Yeah," John said turning back to his sister. He moved forward, scooped her into his arms and hugged her tightly. Victoria immediately burst into tears and hugged her brother as if her life depended on it.

After a few minutes of hugging and a few whispers between the two of them, John kissed her cheek a couple of times and then let her go, only to show her into the house. Victoria had wiped the tears away and was smiling brightly.

"I told you," Madison said hugging her sister-in-law.

"Yes, you did. Thank you," Victoria said before Madison grabbed her hand and led her into the house. John closed the door and followed his two favourite people in the whole world, into the dining room.

"You're welcome, now, let's have lunch," Madison said happily. "And then we'll get the spare room sorted."

Just then their toddler Charlie came racing towards the three of them and it was on for young and old. John and Victoria spent the rest of the day catching up and repairing any damage that had been done over the years. No one could have predicted this would have been where they ended up after so much hurt and anger, but here they were building a new life together. There were more surprises yet to come. What John didn't know was that Madison had offered Victoria a job and she had accepted, which would mean she was going to be in their lives in a very big way. But that's another story entirely.