When Maren Meets Daniel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk lightly, hoping he might not notice me right away, only to find him staring at the entryway, awaiting my arrival. Hesitantly, I speak, "I apologize for being late today, Sir. It was silly of me to stop before work." I wait for him to respond, avoiding his gaze.

"Please finish cooking, Maren. We can discuss what happened during our meal," he assures gently. I nod my affirmation and resume in the kitchen under his watchful eye.

As we sit down to eat, Sir finally breaks the silence, "He did not have my permission to spank you for a second time or come near my pussy, sweet girl. I will handle his indiscretion, and you will not face the punishment I had planned for your being late."

A wave of relaxation washes over me now that I can be certain Sir has set boundaries. I wanted to ask him when he had this conversation with Thom.

He pauses to chew before speaking again, "You will, however, be punished for not removing your blouse as instructed and not changing into the outfit I set for you."

I furrow my brows, looking at him for permission to speak. He nods and I ask, "When did you talk to him about this? And why would you do that? I thought I said I didn't want to lose my job"

"Exactly, sweet girl. I am helping you keep your job as he was prepared to walk you to HR weeks ago," he starts. "See, Thom and a few of your directors all frequent the same golf courses where I met them. I am observant, Maren. I'd do anything for you, including a way to secure your job and ensure your performance will improve."

Nausea is overwhelming my senses. Each detail he shares makes it clear that I am fool for thinking I will be escaping his plans. The room begins the spin and my hearing gives out as I fall deep down a mental spiral. There is no way he expects this to last forever.

Sir looks at me nervously and asks, "Maren? Are you still listening, sweet girl?"

I take a ragged breath and bring my attention back to the present. "I can't stay here forever, Daniel. Please, this is insane."

He stops to stare, pondering for a second before responding with, "Why can't you, Maren? I don't see why we can't spend the rest of our lives together?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to send any suggestions for a future installment. This is my first time writing continously and would love the support!

12