When Mark met Kate

Story Info
A reddit fantasy: wifesharing happening.
1.5k words
4.32
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is: the gorgeous brunet, naked except for the fuck-me-heels, her big tits (What do I know about bra sizes? Suck on them and bury your cock between them-big!), her nipples already hart, her ass swaying with each step carefully taken - after all, she wears the blindfold her husband has put on her, while he is leading her to their marriage bed - and I swear her lovely pussy is glistening already.

I can smell her arousal at any case as her husband leads her to the bed, gently pushes her on her back, and starts tying her ankles and wrist to the bedposts. She is just as beautiful as her pictures promised, and her body seems to ooze pheromones, because she arouses me way more than her pictures, her voice, her personality did.

He is naked, too, his cock long and hard, and he is tingling with anticipation - and to be honest, so am I. I haven't made a noise, not wanting to give away my presence, feeling my own hard cock throbbing for her.

So how did I get here?

I met Fred on reddit. He posted a picture of his wife Kate, a hot, fit gal, with plugs and very sexy toes - which is how we got talking. He confessed about his fantasy of sharing her, and while she was slowly warming to the idea, she was not there yet.

She did enjoy, however, the explicit comments her pictures were receiving, and rewarded Fred for the very frank dialogue with strangers of what they would do to her with increasingly naughty pictures - and of course hot sex at home. I admit I was one of those guys involved, and after some time, she finally joined in in the chats.

It turned out she was not only a hot, fit and kinky woman, but also smart, witty, and classy. We got along like house on fire, and got steamier by the minute. Now, I'm in halfway decent shape, being a runner and all, but I am 50, and have been divorced for some time now, but still she seemed to like what she saw.

And Fred confessed that they had more fun than ever talking about adding another guy, until her wrote me one day that she was ready. So he told her that it would happen - but not when and how.

Fred had finished the ties by now, and she was shivering despite the well-heated room. He was a feet guy, something we bonded over, and she had long legs with very sexy toes, and wore a fresh coat of pink polish - we had chatted about her pedicure, and I want her to wear something somewhat girlish-innocent, which she could pull off easily, because it would make the contrast to her behavior even hotter.

She had followed my suggestion, I noticed, and I watched Fred suck on each of her toes lovingly. My cock ached, but I can wait, I told myself. His tongue was gliding upwarts, and Kate tried to spread her legs as far as the bonds would allow - the moaned and wiggled when his tongue reached the inside of her thighs, and his cock brushed her legs.

"Don't tease me Fred, I need to cum after a week of denial" she begged, and I could see her pussy pumping out juice that slowly trickled down to her butt. Not helping when tied, I guess. Fred's tongue finally reached her pussy... but passed over it, circling but not touching her clit before continuing up her to her stomach.

Just as he predicted, she moaned in frustration, and vented her anger. I gave him a thumbs up. After a lengthy session on her delicious tits he finally kissed her deeply, before turning over her, feeding her his cock in what she assumed was the start of a '69.

"Fuck yes" she yelled as she caught his huge dick with her tongue, then sucking it into her mouth. That was my cue, and I tip-toed in position. His swollen glans matched her lipstick, I noticed with amusement, then focused back on the action. He was reaching down, spreading her pussy lips with his fingers. God, they were sticky!

He was opening her, and she was wide open! She was expecting his tongue, but just as she was about to complain why he wasn't starting, I slid my cock into her. I'm not build like a male porn model, but it does usually take some time and lots of wetness to fit into a woman (no, I have not measured. What am I, 15? It's big-enough-to-titfuck-and-still-hit-her-chin-big).

Now, however, I went in balls deep. In one motion, my balls slapping against her ass. She went into shock, realizing there was someone else there, fucking her pussy. For a split second time stood still. Then she came. I felt her spasming on my cock, fuck, Fred had not promised too much about the tightness - and then the hit gush of pussy juice, and the steady string of "Fuck me" and "I'm cumming"-yells caused Fred to pull out of her mouth, barely able to stop himself from shooting his load at the mere sight of it.

I had stopped moving the second she came, and only when amid her "Oh my God, it's him, isn't it" and "Don't fucking stop now" she regained her breath I started moving again.

"Nice to finally meet you, Kate," I said, each word underlined by a slow but deep thrust into that incredible cunt.

"You're such an ass" she moaned to Fred, not meaning it. He grinned very happily, and so did she. He took off her blindfold, then, having recovered enough, resumed fucking her mouth. I watched in awe as she took his whole cock down her throat.

Time for phase 2.

"Funny you should mention ass..." I said, enjoying her eyes widen and then gleaming mischievously. I knew of course that she loved anal. And I wanted to make Fred's dream come true, after all, I felt I owed him one for sharing his wife with me. So I pulled out, under her protest, but rubbed some of that dribbled juicy juice over and into her butthole.

Fred loosened the ankle bonds, which allowed me to slip under her. I started to tongue-fuck her ass, just as Fred began to lick her clit. I was my first time watching a girl's orgasm from her ass, and it was impressive. It puckered rhythmically, and I slid first one, then two fingers into it, using her juices as lube.

"And now..." Fred told his wife, enjoying every word himself, "Now Mark will bury his cock in your married ass". She was wiggling her ass tying to impale herself on my cock so fast I had to hold her by the hips. I had never even imagined any girl so eager to take it up her ass. I held my slippery cock (after all, it was still coated in her cum) and lowered her ass on it.

In I went, slowly. She lifted herself up and down, each time a bit deeper, until she finally sat on my lap with all my cock deep in her. It was so amazing, and I don't even know what was hotter: Actually fucking this gorgeous woman up her ass, or the fact that essentially a stranger was cheering me on to fuck his wife up the ass.

Anyway, once I was in he approached, and with a look of utter bliss slipped his huge cock into Kate's dripping pussy. I felt him enter her, our cocks close within her, and she yelled and cried at the same time. I could not last much longer, and told both so. He was very close, too, given the excitement of having a lifelong dream fulfilled, so Kate took charge.

"I want to see you both cum for me now. Both of you, cum on my tits" she begged. I hesitated, looking at her toes she knew I wanted to cum on so badly.

"Next time" she snarled as she caught my glance. "Now I fucking want your cum on my tits, or do I have to jerk you off over them myself?"

Fred was already sitting on her face, having her lick his balls, with his cock pointing towards her tits. With the most primal of screams I saw him cum and drench her tits in cum. I had seen his video of him coating her, but it was unreal to watch in real life. When he finally withdrew, she was a mess.

I didn't care and buried my aching cock between her tits, fucking them just twice before my load exploded. The biggest rope of my life flew over her chin and into her face and hair, a second followed suit, an third and fourth pulse were no less intense, but reached only the small pit above the tits and below the chin, where what seemed like a quarter of cum was pooling already, and my balls drained their years of real sex negligence between her tits, before I finally was done, panting, sweating.

And that was just the beginning.