When My Manager Gave Me a Dirty DVD

Story Info
Manager gives employee porn, then they reenact fave scene.
2.3k words
4.33
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was 19, I worked in a shipping office of a warehouse. I was one of very few females that worked there. While I was rather shy, I gained some confidence as guys would often flirt with me throughout the day. There was one particular manager that absolutely caught my eye named Michael. He was mid 30s, had a southern accent, and had a nice amount of facial hair. He could pull off a pair of Wranglers and cowboy boots that would make most women swoon.

But... he was married. He'd flirt and wink but kept it somewhat appropriate overall.

It all started with a few innocent looks. I would typically sit at one desk and he'd drop in the office, typically sitting adjacent to me. Other guys would come through the office and they'd all make me blush with some borderline inappropriate jokes. They caught on that I was rather innocent at that point and made it a point to see who could make me blush without completely crossing the line.

One day, the topic of conversation went to adult videos. Michael came up from behind me and leaned over my back. He whispered in my ear that he had noticed I was blushing. He asked me if I ever watched videos and I quickly glanced around to see if anyone was paying attention to us. I told him no. I think I may have shocked him at first, but he grinned at me and said it was interesting.

A few weeks after that, Michael told me that he left a present for me in my car. I didn't think too much of it at the time. When I got out to my car that evening, I found a DVD on my car seat, wrapped in a bag. Sure enough, it was porn. I was shocked at some of the photos on the cover.

I got home and contemplated putting the video in the DVD player. My sister and friend were at my apartment and I quickly told them about Michael leaving me the DVD in my car. As none of us had watched porn before, we decided we'd watch the video together. For the most part, we laughed. The acting was so bad, so cheesy. I was shocked at some of the vulgar scenes... the demeaning activities of a guy cumming over a woman's face. We were all shocked when we saw a woman squirt on a bar stool. We had no idea what was happening... was she peeing everywhere?! One of my favorite scenes was a bride who was being used by the groomsmen before the wedding took place. While my sister and friend seemed to be joking the entire time, I realized I was turned on.

The best scene though? A woman who was laying in her bed when a man snuck in her apartment and fondled her while she slept. I NEVER would have guessed how exciting that could be. I was so wet and was ready for my sister and friend to leave so I could play.

As soon as they left, I took the DVD to my bedroom and popped it in the DVD player. I jumped to the scene of the man breaking in the girl's apartment. I watched as he creeped through the house until he saw her. I watched as he pulled back the blanket and stared at her... watching as he began stroking himself. I moved my hand under the blanket and began touching myself. I felt how wet I was. When she woke up and began fighting against him, I was turned on at him holding her wrists while continuing to touch her. I grabbed my vibrator and played with myself until I came.

The next day, I was sitting at my desk talking to one of the pickers coming up to the window. I froze when I heard Michael's voice coming down the hall. I immediately began blushing and was so nervous for him to come into the room.

Michael said hello to everyone but I stayed facing my computer. I hear my name and turn to Michael. He says hello to me and winks at me. I felt my face heat, did a quick smile and turned back to my computer.

A message pops up.

Michael, "Did you find your gift?"

Me, "Yes..."

Michael, "Did you watch it?"

Me, "Uhh yes."

I waited for another message to pop up and nothing ever came. A few hours later, I feel someone move the hair away from my ear. Michael, "Which scene was your favorite?"

I nervously looked around, terrified that someone would see how inappropriately close he is to me. I stuttered a bit and said I liked a few. He pressed again and asked my top 2. I told him the break-in scene and the bride. I think my answered surprised him and he smiled, winking as he walked away.

Up popped a message.

Michael, "So multiple guys?"

Me, "She seemed to enjoy it."

Michael, "And someone breaking in??"

Me, "It was intense... he wanted to touch her and found a way to do it."

Michael, "Did it turn you on?"

Me, "Yes."

Michael, "Did you like that he held her down?"

Me, "We shouldn't be talking about this!"

Michael, "Did you like that he held her down?"

Me, "Ugh, yes!"

A few weeks went by and he brought it up again. Essentially the same questions at first.

...

Michael, "So did you touch yourself when watching it?"

Me, "Yes."

Michael, "Did you cum?"

Me, "Yes."

Michael, "Have you watched it more than once?"

Me, "Yes, I have."

Michael, "Would you like someone to do that to you?"

Me, "Umm maybe. I like the idea of it. But I'd hate for it to be someone that's truly a stranger. I think that'd be terrifying."

Michael, "What if it was me?"

Me, "Michael... quit it! You're married. This isn't going to happen."

Michael, "Maybe it could happen?"

I'm not sure how, but Michael managed to get my address from me after some pressing. We began texting and he decided that he was going to come over that Friday evening. I really didn't think he'd show up. I thought he'd realize that he was married. He was 35 and experienced... I was 19 and very inexperienced.

He made a few requests - I'd leave my front door unlocked, with the lights out throughout the house. I would be laying in bed with just panties on and a tank top. He didn't give me a time, he wanted me to try to fall asleep if I could but I assumed that I'd be anxiously awaiting him.

That Friday came and I showered and shaved my legs. I picked out a cute pair of panties and a soft tank top. I crawled into bed and laid there, checking my phone every few minutes. I kept thinking, no way he'd show up. He'd think twice and decide not to come over. I must have dozed off at some point because I woke up to the click of the door shutting.

At first I thought I must have just been hearing something because I didn't hear anything else. The lights didn't come on. I glanced around my room and didn't see anyone so decided I was just hoping he'd be there. I started to fall back asleep when I felt my blanket lift from me. I was laying on my stomach and felt the air touch the back of my legs. I gasped, then froze. I wanted this fantasy to happen. I wanted Michael to touch me like the man in the video touched the sleeping girl.

I laid perfectly still as I felt his fingertips run up my leg. I knew my legs were too close for him to be able to touch me where I knew I was already wet. But I felt him move his hand up and down my leg, itching closer to my inner thigh, closer to my clit. I decided to help make it easier and moved my leg up so that he'd have access, but still didn't say anything. I felt him moving his hand higher, stroking my inner thigh. I felt his finger finally touch my lips and I made a small moan. I knew he knew how wet I was.

I was turned on, doing my best to not grind down onto his hand. I thought through what the girl in the video did. What could I do to make this video fantasy more of a reality? I finally pushed my butt towards him, barely swirling my hips because I craved his contact. I let him fondle me, pushing my panties to the side so that he could dip the tip of his finger into me for the next few minutes. I felt him pull back from me and heard as he removed his shirt. I heard his belt buckle come loose, his pants unzip.

Oh my God, this was going to happen. I was going to get fucked in order to fulifill a fantasy. By Michael!

I waited for him to touch me again and when he made contact, I decided I was going to roll over a bit to give him better access. I kept my eyes closed and rolled over to my back. He pulled back and I heard him grunt in approval. I felt him begin to roll my panties down my legs. I felt my face flushing. I was embarrassed but so turned on. I felt him pull my legs apart a bit and then move to my tank, pushing it up some. I felt him crawl on the bed over me, licking his way up from my stomach. I knew what happened next in the video.

When he latched on to my nipple, I gasped and my eyes shot open. I closed my legs against him and pushed my hands against his chest. He immediately grabbed my wrists, pushing them up above my head with one hand as he pulled his other hand down my chest, twisting my nipple. He continued his path down my stomach to my vagina, rubbing his finger between my lips. I gasped and he looked up at me, making eye contact with me. His eyes were bright, intense. His pupils were dilated and I could feel his cock pushed against me. He kept stroking against me, I told him no and tried twisting my body to get away from him and he told me to shut up.

I was confused. I was turned on. I was scared, but excited. I knew this was wrong but wanted it to happen. How far should I let this go?

I feel his hand pull my leg up, so that he could fit between my legs. My leg wrapped around my hip and I feel him pull his cock out of my underwear. I feel him rub his cock up and down my center. He whispered, "You know you want this. Don't fight it. Be a good girl and tell me you want it."

I moaned. He knew I wanted him but I pulled my arms, twisting my torso away from his mouth as he went to suck my nipple again. He continued to hold my wrists, then used his weight of his chest to hold me stick, latching onto my nipple. I felt his teeth graze me, pulling my nipple up, tightly. I gasped again, pushing my chest up and hoping he'd sooth my nipple with his tongue. Instead he moved to my other nipple, hardening it too with his teeth. Pulling at it.

Michael moved his cock up and down my folds as he began licking my nipples. He said again, "You want this, don't you?" and then I feel him push his cock in. I stilled, moaning at his girth. I hadn't seen his cock in the dark, not truly. I hadn't realized how thick he was. How he'd stretch me. I had only been with two guys prior and each guy was just once. I was turned on though, so I was soaking wet.

"You're so wet, fuck. You're so tight and hot." He pulled back, looking at me as he pushed his cock back in. "Tell me you don't want this cock. You're such a little fucking tease."

He knew I wanted his cock. I shook my head no and he thrust back into me, faster and further in this time. I gasped loudly, "Oh fuckkk. Please don't do this." But I kept moaning, so turned on. He knew I wanted this. He knew I wanted him to fuck me. To hold me down and force me to cum on his cock. He let go of my hands and began thrusting faster. I felt him pull in and out of me. I felt him moving faster. I grabbed his arms, holding tight. I loved his arms and shoulders. I loved that I could finally hold onto them. He reached his hand down between us and began rubbing my clit as his cock continued to stretch me.

I felt it coming on. I felt my toes curling. I knew he was going to make me cum. I hadn't cum during sex with the first two guys I was with. Those times were rushed and embarrassing. Michael pushed in again, slamming harder into me and I let go. I came around his cock, squeezing it, milking it. He groaned and stilled, I felt his cock release into me.

I realized then that he hadn't worn a condom. Just like the video, he had fucked me bare and came in me. He quietly got up, put on his clothes and left, never having turned on the lights.