All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 01'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JcbxJcbxover 1 year ago

Great chapter can't wait until Cassie finally accept her fate as Lily's bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck that, where'sOh my gun, I'll fix that bitch, then my loving husband..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this lady puts both those assholes in their place! Omg!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Cassie puts those two assholes in their place! What dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really really hope Cas manages to overcome Lily, and ruin Damien. Perhaps with Quinn as her divorce lawyer... and appreciate how different my aspiration is to the first comment. The joys of fiction. Thanks, as always, oneagainst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell with a gun, go after his cock with a big kitchen knife and cut his dick off, then divorce his ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter really hope that Cassie just ends up accepting her role as a cuckquean!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cassie Needs to go out and find someone that is HIV positive, catch it for him and bring it home to her sweet loving husband and his girlfriend, since they like sharing so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more of Lily humiliating Cassie it's great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get it. I don't know a woman that would put up with such shit. all this, she froze and didn't say a word is just not how a woman would respond to a whore fucking her husband. No matter what she does at the club, she could justify it as sex therapy. She should have absolutely sent the kids to find dad fucking the slut, then divorce his ass and take everything. A judge would love the fact the kids found him fucking around in broad daylight with his kids around.

lawyerwifelawyerwifeabout 1 year ago

oh my god, this work is brilliant. Im afraid to go look for the other parts of this serie and be dissapointed, they can't possibly all be THIS good.

the characters are so believable, so well made - you sir are a genious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. I didn't know what to expect, but I liked it. It's a different side of a story you never hear about. You always hear about cheating wives and their hiding of an affair, even those that last for years at a time, or about their "bulls" cucking their husbands like it's no big deal and normal. But this, this is different in that the wife is jealous of a younger woman taking her husband right in front of her and being unable to do anything about it. I love it.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

It's an attempt to show a different side to the usual storyline. I wondered how many people would go for the nuclear option if they discovered cheating versus just sticking their heads in the sand, trying to patch over it, trying to ignore it. If you had everything to lose, what would you really do?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites11 months ago

Very good start to what promises to be an intriguing tale.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Love the girl on girl humiliation!!!! More!!!!

oneagainstoneagainst10 months agoAuthor

You did request it in the comment on the previous story @jaydean409... happy I obliged

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

mean and lovely

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awful

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm2 days ago

Nope. Bite the cunts cunt. Fuck her harder than she does you. Use your fucking imagination. HURT THE CUNT. Then buy a fucking gun and blow her brains all over your husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES