When One Day We are Gone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie helped Syn extricate the woman from the stool, setting her down next to it on the floor, kneeling. Syn left them and went over to the shelves while Cassie kept a steadying hand on the woman's shoulder. She seemed to be dazed and passive.

"Here she is," Syn said, "Now, let's talk about what I want."

Cassie felt the woman's bodyweight shift as she swayed slightly. She was staring directly ahead, seemingly unaware of the people around her. Cassie looked down to the woman's crotch, to see the end of a black shape emerging from between her labia, humming softly. The woman knelt next to the fibreglass shell of the stool that had imprisoned her, the whiteness of her skin contrasting to the black, shiny latex covering, two motionless kneeling figures.

"Tabby, baby, are you okay?" Kyle called from the wooden cross.

The woman's head turned, seeing her husband at last. She drew in a long, shuddering breath.

"I tried to hold out, Kyle," she gasped, "I tried to be strong. But then she put... oh baby, she just put something inside me. I can't... I'm not in control anymore."

At this, Syn took her chin in her hand and knelt down next to the redhead. She leaned forward and kissed her. The woman closed her eyes, rising up to meet Syn's lips. When Syn pulled away, Tabby's tongue had emerged from between her lips.

"So needy," Syn chided, touching the other woman's tongue with a fingertip. "And now, so obedient."

Syn let the chain of the nipple clamps run through her fingers.

"Ready to obey me again?"

The redhead didn't respond, lost in Syn's eyes. Syn smiled and opened the jaws of the clamp, closing it over a distended nipple. Tabby flinched as the metal bit into her swollen flesh. Carefully, precisely, Syn opened the jaws of the second clamp and snapped it shut over the other nipple, watching her victim wince with the sudden, sharp pain.

Syn rose to her feet, bending down to tug the silver chain as it swung between the other woman's breasts. She tugged a little harder, pulling the woman forward, forcing her to crawl on her hands and knees.

"Good girl," she said, "So much better behaved than at the start. You're doing so well. I'm very pleased."

"Thank you Mistress," the kneeling woman murmured as she crawled where she was led.

Syn led Tabby across the room to her husband, still bound on the cross. Leaving her kneeling in front of him, Syn reached again into Kyle's underwear with her hand. This time, she began to make slow, regular movements for a minute or so. The room was silent, save for the increasingly hoarse breath of the man tied to the cross.

Finally, Syn pulled the boxer shorts down, revealing Kyle's erect manhood.

"Now, you're going to tell me what I want to know. Then I'm going to set you free and you can have your wife back. Or, at least, her body back. I'm not sure I can guarantee the same of her mind anymore."

Syn traced a fingernail from the root of his cock up the underside of his shaft, all the way to the engorged purple tip. She pulled the finger away, trailing a strand of pre-cum. Syn gathered a little more of it from his tip and then pushed her finger between the kneeling redhead's lips. Tabby's mouth closed around the finger, sucking eagerly.

"She's developed quite an oral fixation," Syn said, "Would you like to see?"

Syn reached down, tugging on the silver chain again, inching the kneeling woman forward until her lips were almost touching her husband's cock. Tabby made no move towards or away from him, remaining where Syn had positioned her.

"Close enough that you can feel her breath on your cock. She'll stay like that all day if I want her to. She obeys me now. Would you like to see?"

Kyle looked from Syn to his wife. Her blue eyes were staring up at him.

"Baby," he said, but Syn didn't allow him to finish.

"Suck," she commanded, "Like a good girl."

Tabby took her husband into her mouth and began to bob up and down on his throbbing cock.

"Not too much though," Syn instructed, "You know when he's about to cum, don't you? You know the signs. Get him there but then stop."

The kneeling woman slid her lips over her husband's manhood, taking him all the way down to his root, her neck distending as his head pushed into her throat.

"You know what you want him to do, don't you? You know what you want to ask."

Tabby pulled back, her lips popping off the glistening, twitching head of her husband's cock. She looked up into his eyes.

"Tell her. Give her the password," the kneeling woman murmured.

Kyle sagged against his restraints, beaten at last by his wife's betrayal.

"See?" Syn said, "She's my good girl. She'll do whatever I want. I can see how much you're aching for release, Kyle, I can see you twitching, but I'm going to put her away again now. You can hold out as long as you like, but as you can see, time's running out. In a few more days, I will have made her forget you ever existed."

At this, Syn unzipped herself and Tabby's eager tongue locked onto her pussy, sucking and licking. Syn ran a fingertip along Kyle's quivering, rigid shaft.

"Last chance," she purred, enjoying the enthusiastic attention of the redhead between her legs.

Syn stroked the copper hair of the wife with one hand, gently stroking the cock of the husband with the other, smiling as she watching him twitch and dance, aching for just enough friction to achieve his climax.

"Butterfly," Kyle groaned. "It's butterfly."

Syn smiled, turning the kneeling woman's head so that she could engulf her husband's throbbing shaft. Tabby took him all the way in, her cheeks hollowed as she applied suction to his cock.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you," Syn said, zipping herself back up.

She nodded to Cassie, saying, "We're done here, I think."

Cassie followed her to the door, but before they could leave, they were halted by a frustrated groan behind them. Cassie looked back to see the kneeling woman rocking back on her heels, a thread of saliva hanging between her bottom lip and the angry, throbbing tip of her husband's cock.

"Silly me," Syn said. "Tabby, you may let him cum. Drink it all up, don't spill a drop, and when you're done, untie him."

Syn paused in the doorway.

"Or keep him tied up. You can show me what a good girl you are and how well you remember your training to take that dildo down your throat, but this time with a real cock."

The redhead sprang forward, eagerly taking her husband in her mouth again. Kyle reacted instantly, thrusting himself between his wife's pursed lips. Syn left, but Cassie remained in the doorway, captivated by the sight of a wife driving herself down onto her husband's manhood while his abdominals rippled and strained, pushing himself as deep as she could take him. She watched him shudder and stiffen as he orgasmed at last, his wife's lips sliding all the way down to the base of his shaft, her throat muscles contracting as she swallowed his load.

Kyle stared down at his wife. In return, her eyes were fixed on him, her lips still wrapped around his shaft, holding him there. Quietly, she slipped out and closed the door behind her.

Cassie began to wonder about them, following Syn down the corridor into her office. Did they have kids too? A nice house? Good jobs? She imagined the kneeling woman in an office somewhere taking a meeting, or maybe in the cereal aisle at the store, all the while living a parallel, secret life beyond the wildest dreams of their neighbours. Syn closed the door behind them and went over to her desk. She flipped the laptop open and began to type.

"What have you done?" Cassie asked, suddenly afraid of Syn's answer.

Cassie watched her typing, her long fingers tapping the keyboard as she leaned over the desk. Syn's body was taut, sleek, but it was her poise that set her apart. She knew how to hold herself, how to move, like a ballerina. Every motion was sparse, considered.

"What was the password again?" Syn asked without looking up from the screen.

Cassie was surprised by the question, feeling that Syn had ignored her completely. "Uh, butterfly," she muttered.

"Ah, yes. Butterfly."

"You mean, there's actually a password?" Cassie asked, "You weren't playing?"

Syn typed for a few moments without answering and then flipped the screen closed, triumphantly. She looked back up at Cassie.

"Oh, that. Yes. The password is real. I needed him to tell me."

Cassie saw the pale blue eyes watching her, waiting. Spreadsheets, passwords: how much of it had been a game? Surely it had just been a game? Cassie contemplated the idea that she may have just become involved in something more sinister. She felt a tiny nervous twinge in the pit of her stomach. Eventually, she spoke.

"Why?"

Syn drew herself upright, her expression guarded. "Why are you so curious? You know what killed the cat."

Cassie remained motionless as the other woman rounded the desk and came stalking over to her. Syn reached her hand out to Cassie's face. It took all of Cassie's nerve to not flinch.

Syn stared at her coldly and then abruptly her face broke into a grin. "I have to go through this every year. He could just prepare the tax returns like a normal accountant, but I guess he thinks this is more fitting."

Cassie frowned, bewildered.

"You were wonderful tonight, Cassidy. A first-time landing is often bumpy, but yours was a smooth as silk."

"I... uh... thanks."

"Now, what say we get a drink downstairs. Do you want to change, or shall we go down like this?"

---

[Next chapter: Cassie tries to help Aidan with his marriage problems, she learns about Syn's history. After spending her time trying to help other people, Lily arranges for them to meet up so Lily can impose more constraints on Cassie's life with Damian.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12