When One Day We are Gone Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie opened her eyes, turning her head to try and see Syn's face, to understand why she'd stopped. Syn's lips pressed against her cheek, her fingers tracing small circles over Cassie's bare crotch, the carefully manicured nails sliding across her sensitive skin. After a moment, Cassie relaxed, giving in to the feeling of being caressed and teased by the older woman. The fingers descended again, tracing around the outside of her labia to her perineum and then up between her lips, parting them slightly.

Cassie remained still, letting Syn circle her pussy lips with her fingers, each time dipping a little deeper between her labia. Part of her was astounded that she was going through with this, but the other part was simply enjoying the way that Syn was exploring her, opening her, finally making contact with the little throbbing nub of her clit.

It was a single touch, and Cassie groaned, her hips shifting to accommodate the probing fingers better.

"Cassidy, what a surprise."

Syn's fingertip brushed gently over her most sensitive part. Cassie could feel Syn exploring her, feeling the little bar that pierced her clit.

"Your naughty little secret. How long have you had this?"

"A few weeks."

Syn chuckled in her ear and replied, "You're progressing in leaps and bounds. I'll be gentle, but let me know if it gets uncomfortable."

Syn continued to stroke and explore, letting Cassie lose herself in the sensations, losing track of time. Syn was unhurried, pushing inwards slightly to stroke her clit and on the next orbit passing it over completely, until Cassie's entire world was reduced to that single finger and its inexorable cyclical progress. When it finally paused at the bottom of her parted lips and pushed within, Cassie welcomed the digit inside her, her hips shuddering with the pleasure of being entered so delicately.

The finger pulled out and Cassie moaned in dismay, only to feel it bury itself into her again, in and out in a slow, unhurried cadence. The tip curled up, her fingertip running over the front wall of her vagina. Cassie bucked with sudden ecstasy, and in answer, the heel of Syn's hand pressed down on her crotch, holding her in place. The fingertip inside flexed again, sending another surge of bliss through Cassie's groin. Soft moans escaped her lips. Her own fingernails were digging into the outside of her thighs, fighting desperately not to interrupt Syn's ministrations.

Then the finger withdrew, leaving her feeling shallow and empty. The pressure of Syn's hand on her groin was removed. Confused, Cassie turned her head.

"Ssh," Syn murmured, "Roll over."

Cassie complied, the water sloshing around her body noisily after the minutes of gentle quiet. She found herself face-to-face with the older woman, looking into her eyes, her hips pressed tightly between Syn's thighs under the water. Syn wasn't smiling; her blue eyes searched Cassie's face, open and honest. The witty and erudite woman Cassie had first met in the lingerie shop, the accomplished and formidable dominatrix from the club, they were gone. Cassie was seeing the woman beneath the façade now: humble, waiting.

Cassie touched her lips to Syn's and this time Syn's mouth opened into a full-blooded kiss. Cassie felt her heart race as she abandoned herself to the passion welling up from within her. Syn's fingers stroked Cassie's sides as Cassie nestled between the older woman's arms, exploring Syn's delicate lips with hers. Cassie knew what would happen now, and as Syn's hands cupped Cassie's breasts, Cassie mirrored the movement, taking Syn's breasts in hers.

Cassie allowed Syn's hands to explore her, reaching down between her legs, parting her and beginning to circle over her throbbing clit. Cassie broke off the kiss, gasping at the new sensation, at the way her body reacted to Syn's practiced touch. She reached down between Syn's legs, suddenly feeling the folds of another woman's vagina between her fingers. Syn's body wriggled with delight, spurring Cassie on. She spread Syn's labia and pressed lightly on the tight little button nestled there, making Syn buck and squirm.

"Steady," Syn breathed, "We have all afternoon. I'm not here to just cum and go."

Cassie nodded, suddenly abashed and awkward.

"Though maybe not all afternoon," Syn whispered into her ear, "I'm not sure I can wait that long."

Cassie began to stroke her fingers up and down the other woman's labia.

"That feels wonderful."

Encouraged, Cassie began to plant little kisses on Syn's exposed throat, one hand toying with her nipple while the other explored her vagina. Every motion was echoed by the hand in her own crotch, and she realised that Syn was teaching her. Syn dipped a finger inside again, and Cassie did the same, eliciting a gasp from the older woman. When Syn feathered a fingertip over Cassie's g-spot, Cassie reciprocated, making Syn groan. Every movement brought them closer together, until Cassie was simply lost in the sensation, feeling herself responding even as the woman below her responded, in synchrony. Cassie turned her head to look up at Syn and was greeted with a sudden passionate kiss, the tongue parting her lips and exploring her, even as Syn's finger explored inside her down below.

They caressed each other in the warm water, their bodies in tune in a way that Cassie wouldn't have thought possible, feeling already that Syn had intimate knowledge of how she responded, teasing and caressing her, building up a deep well of passion within Cassie. Syn's finger beckoned within Cassie's walls, stroking that most sensitive spot inside her, and Cassie's body answered. A heat began to build in her core and Cassie's fingers began to move in response more quickly in Syn's crotch. Syn made a low, guttural rumbling sound, reaching up with her mouth to press her lips firmly against Cassie's, locking her in a deep, passionate kiss.

Cassie closed her eyes, feeling Syn's motions becoming more insistent, awakening the need for release in Cassie. In reply, Cassie broke off her kiss, moving a little way down Syn's body, finding a nipple barely breaking the surface. She took it into her mouth, sucking hungrily. Syn's hand answered, increasing its tempo, joined now by her other hand, one spreading her wide and attending to her clit while the other penetrated her, stroking her g-spot. Cassie shuddered with bliss, each stroke of Syn's fingers reverberating in her core. Unbidden, her pelvis began to roll back and forth in little fucking motions, pressing against Syn's hands, the water slopping noisily around her hips.

Syn's body writhed beneath her, rising with each inward thrust of Cassie's finger, Syn's breath hissing between her teeth. The water level rose and fell around the bodies of the two women as they twisted in shared ecstasy. Cassie could feel Syn pulling back, not pushing as far, and in response Cassie stopped.

"Don't," Syn hissed, "Keep going. I want us to finish together."

Cassie pressed her thumb against Syn's clit, doing the kind of things that Cassie enjoyed doing to herself, trusting her intuition with this woman.

"Oh," Syn groaned, "Oh, that's it. Yes."

Syn's hips were rising and falling now, producing waves in the bath, as she pressed her groin into Cassie's hand. Cassie worked harder, as Syn began to lift her out of the water. A hand on Cassie's breast, lips on her mouth, fingers splaying her wide open, she bucked at the other woman's touch, squirming mightily, heaving water up over the rim of the bath and spilling it noisily onto the floor. Syn was panting now, her fingers stroking and dipping into Cassie with abandon, even as Cassie brought her partner to the edge. The hand shifted from her breast to the back of her head, and Syn pulled herself up out of the water to press her lips to Cassie's, tasting her even as Syn began to quiver and shake with the first tremors of orgasm.

Syn reached inside Cassie with two fingers, entering her effortlessly, rubbing the tips against her inner wall, kindling a fire in her core. Cassie cried out, but her voice was muffled in Syn's relentless kiss. She felt herself shudder, body arching in time with the thrusts, spilling water everywhere as she abandoned herself to the feelings that Syn kindled within her.

Suddenly, Syn's body arched, hoisting Cassie clear out of the water, her breath stopped, but her fingers still working furiously in Cassie's crotch. Cassie could feel the other woman's walls contracting around her fingers, milking them as she rode the waves of a powerful orgasm. A thumb pressed onto Cassie's clit and she came too, heaving violently in the bath, plunging under water as Syn's body sagged, coming back up for air, thrusting her hips tightly against Syn's, trapping their hands in each other, grinding her clit against the heel of Syn's hand as her climax rolled through her.

After a space of time that may have been seconds as much as it could have been hours, she felt Syn's grip loosen on the back of her head, and Syn flopped down into the water again, gasping for air. Cassie slid back, finally allowing Syn's hand to slide out of her and removing her own finger from within the other woman. She pressed forward, but gently now, bending down to kiss Syn's lips even as her groin pressed against Syn's, feeling the closeness of the moment.

At last, Syn pushed her up, breaking the kiss.

"What a mess," Syn murmured, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at Cassie, "This bath was full."

Cassie stretched up, looking over the rim, seeing water everywhere. "Sorry," she said, "I overreacted."

She looked down at Syn's upturned face. Syn gave her a little smile.

"A little water doesn't matter. What matters is how that was for you."

Syn looked up at her earnestly. Cassie tried to draw her thoughts back together, but her body was still tingling from her incredible climax, her brain fogged.

"It was so very different," Cassie confessed.

"Different?" Syn replied, with the hint of a wry smile, and Cassie braced herself for a withering comment. "Well, I can pound you doggy style with a strap on if you like, while insisting you tell me how big it feels inside you, if that makes you feel more at home?"

Cassie baulked and Syn chuckled to herself.

"Different does not help my sense of ego, Cassidy. I will not settle for anything less than outstanding."

She smiled warmly up at Cassie, no hint of sarcasm in her tone, and Cassie relaxed.

"It was outstanding," Cassie agreed, "It was... I can't describe it. Different."

"Well, I cleared all my appointments for the rest of the day," Syn said, "If you want to progress from different to something a little further."

---

Afterwards, they lay together on the daybed, naked.

"I'm glad you called," Syn said.

"I'm glad you asked me here."

Syn smiled at that remark, tracing her delicate fingers along Cassie's side.

"I'm glad I got to meet you," Cassie continued, "The person you are outside the Lost and Found."

"And how do I compare?"

"I like Cynthia better."

Syn gave a small laugh. "Then that puts you in a very small minority. I'm such a boring homebody really. Madame Syn has a lot more friends than I ever will."

Cassie enjoyed the way she laughed, the way her eyes lit up. The fearsome madame was nowhere to be found; all those complications had been left at the door. Cassie had a question, and she knew now that she desperately wanted an answer.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Like what?"

"Being Madame Syn?"

Syn stretched out, then folded her arms behind her head, looking up at the ceiling. Cassie reached out and laid a hand tentatively on Syn's hip, still unsure of her reaction, despite what they had just shared. In answer, Syn unfolded one arm and placed her hand over Cassie's, tenderly.

"Part of me, yes. It's Harvey's legacy, and it was entrusted to me to maintain it," she said, "There are people who have nowhere else where they can be who they really are. Harvey and I agreed on that from the start."

"Would you ever give it up?"

Syn turned to look at Cassie, blue eyes searching.

"Maybe one day I'll have to, but I hope that day never comes. I intend to be carried out of there in a box."

Syn looked back to the ceiling again, and then laughed to herself.

"I want to be taken out by pallbearers dressed in the most exquisite bodysuits, head-to-toe in black latex, naturally, and then placed on a chariot pulled by four teams of ponygirls all the way down the main street. I want the mayor to decree a city-wide day of fornication."

She laughed again.

"Harvey would have loved that," she mused to herself, "A fitting end to our legend. More wine?"

Cassie nodded as Syn got up and padded barefoot across the dark wood to the kitchen. Cassie found herself watching the sinuous movement of Syn's naked body, then her attention drifted to the city skyline, looking at the lights coming on in the buildings as the sun dipped to the horizon.

Syn returned to the daybed with two glasses of wine and handed one to Cassie. She stood there for a moment, facing away, looking out at the city. The day was cooling towards evening, the bright blue of the sky soaked with pinks and oranges as the landscape slipped into the dusk. Cassie studied her host: the flawless, toned flesh maintained so rigorously, the cascade of sliver-streaked hair tumbling over elegant shoulders. Even nude in front of the window facing the oncoming dark, Syn's body was poised, balanced perfectly. Cassie was caught up in the moment, wondering what her husband must have thought as he looked up at her like this, watching his stunning wife contemplating the sunset.

Syn turned, and the spell was broken. She knelt down on the daybed next to Cassie and snuggled up to her, draping a manicured hand across Cassie's bare stomach. The touch of her fingers, the sensation of her skin, the half-smile playing on her soft lips as her blue eyes sparkled, it felt so familiar to Cassie. Lying there in the gathering night, with Syn's body cast into a stark, undulating landscape of light and dark by the last burnished rays of the sun, this felt like home.

"Is that why you do it?" Cassie asked, "To maintain the legend?"

Syn sipped her wine and looked out at the city for a long while, watching as the pinks faded into purples and violets behind the tall buildings.

"Our legend is the only thing that remains in the end, Cassidy. It's the only thing about any of us that truly endures."

She sipped her wine again.

"It's all we leave behind," she continued, "When one day we are gone."

---

[Next chapter: Emboldened by her experience with Syn, Cassie faces Lily at last. Will she win, or will Lily finally succeed in enslaving Cassie for good?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12