All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 10'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another great chapter. Finally Cassie did what she had to do, about time!!

waynejeffrieswaynejeffriesabout 1 year ago

Brilliant series of tales that build on each other. Your character development and story development both demonstrate prudent thought and great depth.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

I see what you did there: not only is Cassie teasing the men, she’s teasing us, making us wait for another chapter. Well played.

MrArcherMrArcherabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I can't wait for the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, it's going to be so Delicious. I believe Cassie take Robert as one of her new lovers and fucks him right on the stag in front of her cheating husband, Damian. After fucking Robert, as she is uncuffing Damian she Whispers in to his ear "you had me all those years, and just though me away". At a late time after the divorce, he comes Crawling back to her, and she Dominates him, And makes him into her pussy lick slave..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. The pacing is good, as is the introspection (which you always do well). I see part of myself in Cassie, as well being aroused by her, and I am always afraid of what the next paragraph will bring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed this series, and I believe I've given each part 5 stars, including this one. So far I really like how she's taking back her life.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

Brilliant finish and revenge and humiliation. So.proud with everything in its place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...