When One Day We are Gone Ch. 11

Story Info
Mistress Grace reveals herself, taking a spectacular revenge.
3.2k words
4.78
7.7k
11

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Author's note: Cassidy Hayes, psychologist by day and mother of two, is struggling as her husband Damian cheats on her with Lily. Blackmailed through incriminating videos into doing what Lily tells her, Cassie finds herself yielding to the domineering sexy blonde younger woman. Meanwhile, Cassie is exploring a strange world, having made a new friend in Madame Syn, the owner of the Lost and Found and a highly accomplished Dominatrix.

Cassie has freed herself of Lily's blackmail, taking Syn as her lover. Now, at last, she pays back her cheating husband for humiliating her in front of all their friends, by enticing him into a very special show in the Lost and Found, starring Mistress Grace.]

---

THE LEGEND OF CASSIDY HAYES

Wired by the rush of adrenaline coursing through her blood and her own bourgeoning arousal, Cassie was acutely aware of the way she moved, how her muscles shifted beneath her skin. She stretched herself out, standing between the two chairs, revelling in the way that both her husband and his best friend were completely focused on her naked body. She smiled behind her mask.

Turning to Damian, she placed her index finger on the very tip of his cock. Damian was ablaze, straining against the handcuffs, fuelled by desire. She removed her finger and touched it to Robert's purple head, contemplating.

"I really can't decide based on your performance. I'll need to look at other criteria."

Cassie nodded to Estelle who produced a small square foil packet from the box and handed it to her. Cassie ripped the edge and extracted a condom.

"But first, to be clear, I'm going to use the winner for my own gratification. If you also manage to cum, then it's a bonus for you, but I'm not obligated to ensure that you enjoy this. Clear?"

Both men nodded.

"Good. So, let's get down to business. There's really only one way to choose," Cassie mused as she looked from Robert to Damian and back again.

"Sorry," she said, turning to her husband with a little sad smile, "But his is just bigger."

She gave her husband a sweet smile, watching his face sag as he was humiliated by a naked woman in front of all his friends. Seeing his hurt expression tugged at her, but then her resolve stiffened. Fuck you, she thought, you humiliated me in front of everyone. You let your bitch lover come into our house, into our bed. You nearly destroyed me. You don't get to act like the wronged party.

Cassie rolled the condom slowly over Robert's full erection, feeling him respond to her touch.

"Ah, but there's one small sacrifice. No looking."

Cassie signalled to Estelle who brought the box over again. She pulled out a velvet hood and held it in front of Robert's face.

"You don't get to see, because the last thing I want to look at is the face of the cock I'm using."

Without waiting for a response, she slid the hood over the head of the handcuffed man. Giving Damian a sidelong glance, she sat herself on Robert's lap, facing him, his thick shaft sticking up between his groin and hers. She pressed her pussy against the underside of his shaft and began to rock her hips, sliding up and down against the condom, enjoying the friction against her clit.

"Do you know what the difference is between a man with an erection and a sex toy?" she purred, grinding herself against his rigid shaft, rising and falling naked in his lap.

Robert didn't respond and Cassie laughed, replying, "Me neither."

Cassie wrapped her arms around Robert's neck, letting her head fall back as she enjoyed the feeling of brushing herself against his cock. She looked to the side, seeing Damian's eyes locked on her, and she pouted at him.

"So close," she murmured, "Do you think there should be a consolation prize?"

Without waiting for an answer, she reached out and wrapped her hand around Damian's manhood and began to masturbate him. His eyes were smouldering now, his desire plain to see. Cassie raised herself up, tilting her hips to sit her entrance on the tip of Robert's swollen cock. Damian's eyes were fixed on her groin.

"This is what you could have won," she said, and slid down onto Robert, taking him inside her in a single motion, already slickened with her own arousal.

She heard Robert groan beneath the hood.

"Ssh," she whispered, "Toys don't speak."

Cassie began to ride him, rising up and then pushing down, feeling him respond beneath her. It felt so strange and different, the novelty of being penetrated by a man who wasn't her husband, the first time in her married life. The notion of it excited her, feeling the power she had over these two men, clasping the manhood of one with her pussy walls, her fingers wrapped around the other, stroking his rigid shaft.

She kept up a steady rhythm, rising and falling on Robert, feeling the bliss of sliding his firm manhood into her. She looked around the room, seeing all their faces. Syn was there in the background, her expression unreadable. Robert was grunting now with each thrust, his hips rising to meet her, spurred on by his own lust.

"You want more?" she murmured, her lips close to the velvet hood, "You'll have to work for it."

Cassie held herself in place above him and Robert thrust up into her, his hips flexing powerfully to embed himself in the woman teasing him. She had done her work well, pushing Robert to the edge so easily, feeling him grinding and thrusting beneath her like an unreasoning beast as she remained perfectly still, letting her prey do all the work.

Each thrust brought her closer to that familiar tightness in her loins, approaching her climax, enjoying how she had been able to turn Damian's erudite and sophisticated best friend into a frenzied fucking machine, driving up violently into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaving Damian's cock now forgotten, twitching and pulsing at the edge of her vision. Too bad.

She concentrated on her own pleasure, the feeling of control, the insatiable need of the man below her to fill her. She felt Robert's cock shudder within her and she knew he was close. She clamped around him hard, milking his rigid shaft, pushing herself to the edge.

All of a sudden, Cassie was in motion, bearing down even as Robert pushed up, meeting him mid-thrust, the only sound in the entire club now being their ragged breathing and the slap of his crotch against hers. She could feel herself building to orgasm, each thrust sending shivers through her as his turgid head pushed against her most sensitive spot, deep inside her, the angle perfect. She gave in to the feeling, not needing to be the good wife, no longer required to time her climax to the man fucking her. Cassie thrust down upon him vigorously, extracting her own thrill as he filled her. She could feel the tension in her, so very close now, as Robert drove up into her again and again, pistoning into her in his burning desire to ejaculate.

Robert began to growl and she felt him spasm inside her. At that moment, Cassie realised what she'd done, seeing it all with utter clarity, as Robert began to pump and pump, filling his condom. She was resolved, at last. She was free. Letting go, she surrendered herself, tipping over the edge into climax. When her orgasm finally crested, it overwhelmed her, blanking her mind as her body continued mechanically, reflexively, grasping Robert's erection inside her, shuddering on his cock as the waves of bliss washed through her body.

At last, she relaxed, letting herself fall down onto him, sitting in his lap, feeling the aftershocks even as he remained embedded inside her. Gradually, she became aware of the room, the audience, her husband sitting in the chair next to her, the thing she had just done. She looked down at the velvet hood and pulled it off, staring at last into Robert's rich, brown eyes.

Sliding him out of her, Cassie stood again, naked breasts rising and falling as she tried to get her breathing back under control. The orgasm had shaken her, fuelled by months of denial on the instructions of Damian's cruel blonde lover. She hadn't realised how much it had affected her to have intercourse forbidden to her, aching with need until it had become part of her, a default background state. Even Syn's tender ministrations had only served to take the edge off her desire, not to quench it. She had been unleashed here tonight, finally: a valediction.

It was also the way Damian had watched her as she took such pleasure from his best friend's manhood, the look of jealousy and shame to have been bested by Robert. He hadn't been able to stand it, which had made her want it more, pushing her over the edge into a towering, shattering climax. Discovering that he'd just witnessed his best friend climaxing inside his own wife would be the final, devastating blow.

She reached behind Robert and released the handcuffs. Finally, her attention shifted to Damian, still bound in his seat. She stroked his cheek tenderly. Damian said nothing, seething quietly while she caressed him. He was still painfully erect, his erection trapped by the cock ring that Cassie had placed on him. She looked down at his quivering manhood.

"Oh, that," Cassie murmured, "One thing about those rings, they're very hard to remove unless you actually cum. What would you give for a happy ending?"

"So, you want me to pay you, is that it?" Damian growled, rattling the handcuffs noisily behind him.

Cassie could see that he was done with the game, but she wrapped her hand around his cock, feeling it pulse as he reacted to her touch. She began to run her hand up and down his rigid shaft, slowly at first but then with more vigour, until pre-cum began to trickle from his hole.

"I don't want money," Cassie told him, her hand speeding up, bringing him ruthlessly to the edge.

She felt his cock twitch, timing her words and her movements carefully, using her intimate familiarity with her husband's manhood to push him to the brink of orgasm. She felt him spasm in her hand and released her grip, leaving his cock twitching and bucking in the air. Stretching out a finger, she ran a nail along the underside of his shaft up to his tip.

"No," he hissed, "Fuck. No, stop."

Cassie bent down to place a feather-soft kiss on his swollen, purpled head. It was subtle, but it was enough. Damian's cock started to jerk, thrusting into the air as a stream of milky fluid began to ease out of him and flow down his shaft, his climax ruined.

"Oops," she sighed.

She stood back. "I'll tell you what I do want though," she told him, "What do you think you have to offer? Anything of value?"

"Try me," he growled, furious at being made to humiliate himself in front of his friends.

"Fidelity?" Cassie mused, circling him slowly, running her fingers over his shirt.

She shook her head, saying, "Where's your wife, do you think? Would she be happy for you to be here? I'm betting not. How about respect?"

Cassie continued to circle her husband, trailing her hand over his body, watching him try and pull himself free of the handcuffs.

"Is respect something you can give?" she mused, "When you're busy fucking your lover on the weekends while your wife takes your children to the park?"

Damian's eyes grew wider. She could sense his mind racing, trying to work out which of his friends had set him up, suddenly uncertain as to what was going to happen next. Cassie stopped in front of him and rested her elbows on his shoulders, her face within kissing distance.

"Would you give her up, do you think, if your wife asked you to?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Damian rasped.

"Love," Cassie responded, "I'm talking about love. Is that something you would offer?"

She looked deep into her husband's eyes, seeing a glimmer there, the pieces beginning to fall into place. Her eyes shifted down to his lips, and she was overwhelmed with a crushing sadness, closing the gap between them to kiss him for the last time. Her lips lingered, pressing softly against his, their final kiss as tender as their first, all those years ago, young and happy on a beach in another life, vanished now into the past. She broke off, pulling back, watching the play of emotions across his face.

"You can keep Lily," Cassie said, reaching up to pull her mask away from her face, "But I want the house."

She looked deep into her cheating husband's eyes, watching the realisation dawn on him. Damian's mouth flopped open uselessly. Cassie pulled back, observing the room.

"The final pillar is loyalty," she announced.

Suddenly, Damian's body heaved, straining at the handcuffs as if he was going to break the chain. His face was clenched in a rictus of torment, his body locked stiff, bearing the burden of the revelation. He stared, dumbfounded, at his wife standing naked in front of him, her crotch still reddened and moist from riding his best friend's cock in front of all his friends.

"Cassie?" he gasped, but Cassie had already turned away to his friend.

"Hi Robert," she said, stepping close to deliver a delicate kiss on his cheek.

She made her way through the throng of men, acknowledging each of them in turn, watching as they parted to let her through. Finally, she passed Syn, standing at the back in the dark. Then she disappeared through the doorway into the private area and Tony closed the door behind her.

"You did it," he breathed.

"Yes," she replied.

Cassie had done it. She had carefully and meticulously turned herself into a fantasy, the thing that all men wanted, and finally beyond Damian's reach forever.

---

The door opened and a figure stepped out into the entryway.

"I had to change before I go home, otherwise what would the neighbours think?" Syn explained.

"That's quite a difference from what you were wearing earlier," Cassie replied, appraising the older woman.

"Says you."

Syn had swapped her leather outfit for a simple white blouse and a pair of figure-hugging blue jeans that accented her slim waist and tight bottom. She had shrugged on a long jacket against the rain.

There was something in her pale blue eyes, something she wasn't saying.

"Thanks for your help," Cassie said.

"Ah. That was all you."

"No. I mean...," Cassie struggled to find the right words, "Just in general. I owe you so much."

Cassie could feel Syn appraising her, those blue eyes searching her face. Cassie forced herself to meet that unflinching gaze. She was surprised to feel a stirring in the pit of her stomach.

"You were great," Syn said at last, "No, you were remarkable, Cassidy Hayes. Legendary."

Syn was searching her face now, hesitant. At last, her hand went into the inside pocket of her jacket. To Cassie's surprise, she pulled out an elegant leather collar and held it out in front of her.

"Take it."

Cassie stared at the collar uncertainly. Syn took Cassie's hand and gently opened the fingers, sliding the leather into her palm and then closing Cassie's fingers around the item, all the while not breaking eye contact.

Cassie searched the other woman's face: the delicate, high cheekbones, the soft red lips, the silver-blonde crown of hair, the years of experience.

"What do I do with this?" she asked at last.

"Put it on."

Cassie felt the leather in her fist, the small hard circle of the metal ring. She knew what it meant. The idea of submitting to Syn's control seemed to twist something deep inside her, warring emotions of dread and arousal, surprising her. That there was arousal, the idea of being with her, of being owned by her, was unexpected. But the dread, knowing what this woman could do, was.... No, that wasn't it. The fear was of herself, of that latent yearning to slip under a new kind of control with this beautiful woman after fighting so hard to escape her last.

"I can't."

Syn smiled faintly, and shook her head. "No. Put it on me."

Cassie gasped, stunned by Syn's words. Neither woman moved; the silence lengthened.

Eventually, Syn tilted her head back slightly, raising her chin to expose her neck to Cassie. She remained poised in the dark, waiting patiently to be enslaved.

Cassie felt her heart hammering in her chest. "Why?" she breathed.

"I haven't been owned by anyone since Harvey. I was starting to believe I never would again. When I had run out of hope, you gave it back to me."

Cassie hesitated.

"Unexpected?" Syn asked, her neck still exposed to Cassie.

"Yes. You're the strongest person I know. I...." Cassie's voice trailed off.

Syn stroked Cassie's cheek gently, her face close enough to kiss. All at once, Cassie's hands seemed to move of their own volition, bringing the collar up to that shapely, graceful neck. She pressed the leather against Syn's soft skin, sliding the tongue through the buckle until it was in place. Syn's hand came up to her throat, her delicate, manicured fingers touching the band around her neck. She smiled wistfully, feeling the soft leather of the collar. Her eyes closed for a moment and when they fluttered open again, Cassie could see that she was crying. Syn didn't try to hide it.

"Thank you, Cassidy Hayes," Syn breathed, "Mistress."

"Why me?" Cassie asked.

"Because I see something in you, Mistress. I see greatness. May I?"

Cassie nodded and then Syn leaned in and kissed her, soft lips brushing against hers, sending shivers through her body. Cassie felt herself respond in her core to the other woman's gentle touch.

"An extraordinary Mistress needs a remarkable submissive. I want to be that for you, if you'll allow me."

Syn waited, her eyes searching Cassie's. Cassie reached up and removed Syn's hand from her face, watching the other woman's expression change: uncertain now, vulnerable, almost fearful. The two of them stood in the dark doorway, in the little sheltered space between the nightclub and the rain. Cassie was still holding Syn's delicate hand, conscious of the other woman's fingers entwined with hers, the warmth of her skin, the offer.

It would mean a change of everything if she took this woman as her lover. There would be no going back; she would be stepping through a door into a place that she had never been, turning everything she knew into history.

As the light rain fell, Cassie made her choice and returned Syn's kiss, building up to a surprising passion.

"What's next?" she asked.

"Oh Cassidy," Syn replied, breaking into a grin, "Everything."

---

[The journey of Cassidy Hayes concludes in Only Consenting Adults.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers