All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 11'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JcbxJcbxabout 1 year ago

This was amazing I would just love to see you continue this and focus on Cassie's new relationship with Lily there is so much more story to be told between those two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm glad this is not end to this great story. Cassidy and Syn should many more great chapters together. Not that she has Destroyed her husband and taken control of his cheating lover. Not to mention putting all off the Neighbors and friends feeling back in to the respect area for her as the Dom that she truly is..

---

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another strong chapter. Cassidy and kids can now move forward with their lives without that cheater. Syn will now Guide Cassidy to be a super star as a Dom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect ending for that shit Damian.

jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

Bravo! Another amazing ending to a story line that we never want to end. And congratulations to oneagainst for publishing 100 stories in little more than a year! Can't wait see more of Cassidy in the next series.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you!! And yes, this is #100 or 'the hundy' where I come from - good to clock the milestone with a story finale!

And to answer a previous comment, another sixty in the queue so we'll definitely see these characters again. It was a busy year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so good please never end really want to see more of Cassie and Lily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it can’t wait for more

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelabout 1 year ago

Fab! I look forward to seeing Cassie enslaving Syn. I can't see it though as Syn is too experienced a Dominatrix and Cassie, well, Cassie is so nice, lovely and sweet. It is going to take quite a transformation in both of them.

How will Cassie change her mindset if she is to succeed in dominating Syn? Knowing how Cassie wants to be helpful to others will she make a determination that if she is going to give her friend and lover, Syn, what she needs that she will have to become the strict, accomplished and cruel Dominatrix?

I would love to read of the reaction of those in the club if, oneday, they see Dominatrix Cassie enter leading the once powerful Syn behind her on all fours in a collar and a lead. Oh my!

waynejeffrieswaynejeffriesabout 1 year ago

Wow, outstanding and appropriate. A very nice twist at the end with Syn now submitting to Cassie as she will now learn a great deal more about herself. Well Done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulations on your 100th story. All have been great..

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 1 year ago

Fan-fucking-tastic. A great end to a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cassie training Lily into a slave needs to happen in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did amazing, truly!

I'm so glad both Damian and Lily got what they deserve and Cassie her happy ending!

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your beautifully crafted and written story (and your stories).

Your stories are a perfect exemplar of how adult erotic fiction should be presented. They are a joy to read.

With many thanks indeed.

Mr BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This ending didn't fulfil the promise of your beginning, sadly.

You started out with Cassie a budding cuckquean submissive and then, for some reason, you completely abandon that in the middle of the story to make her some fumbling pro-domme.

This was a disappointing end to a well begun story. You need to fulfill your promise or you disappoint your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

can't wait for the next journey. i hope somehow Lily becomes some ones toy. thank you for a great story.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. It really was fanfuckingtastic. It was a different side of things compared to the Loving Wives (cheating wives) Forum, where the wives all seem to be cheating on their faithful husbands. Add in the trace of BDSM, and it really made the story work well. I guess Damian now understands what he had been putting her thru as he watched his best friend have sex with his wife as she cuckolded him in front of his friends, He still didn't know that Cassie knew about Lily until the end. Sure he'd been flaunting it, and telling his buddies about doing Lily and they were keeping it a secret, but as far as he knew Cassie didn't actually know. Now he knew they were done, and she would be taking the house and getting divorced taking half of everything. His life would be upturned from now on.

And Lily has to keep her half of the agreement too, which will be very hard for her not knowing that Damian might cheat on her in a year or two on a business trip out of town, not to mention learning how to be a mom at a young age. A look in the future for that couple would be very interesting.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 year ago

Good read. You have left too many loose ends for me. I wanted to read more about Lily but you just passed over her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF this is no way to end this story! Just when it's gotten so good. You should be Ashamed of yourself, to just quit like this. Oops i'm so sorry but it just makes me so mad when a great author does this to us after 11 great chapters, when there are so many more great chapters that could have been written on this story!!

oneagainstoneagainst12 months agoAuthor

Uh... see Only Consenting Adults. Coming up soon. You make me sound like a common tease....

ContrahentContrahent12 months ago

Oh no oneagainst, you're no common tease. An uncommon one, perhaps, but there is nothing common about you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Are you going to tell about classy and syn as her slave? I enjoy your stories. Well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fantasy based on infidelity. Who cares about fucking outside of marriage? We all do it. This concern is for kindergarten adults. Nice story but so what?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites11 months ago

I couldnt stop reading this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can we have a story where Cynthia,Syn catches Lily? Then brings her to heel. Make her grovel and realize who actually is behind it all? Please please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES