All Comments on 'When One Door Closes...'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 441 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

she(1st wife) was an arrogant entitled bitch, bet she votes democrap, shes where she deserves to be lonely, bereft, ugly and still evil. she earned her just deserts. rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To me, your best story! Can't count the times I've enjoyed it - thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoalmost 2 years ago

5 and more. The molding of his new family made for a great story. I just wish I knew what happened to Fiona Ruiz. But tragically sometimes that's reality. A great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JuanTwoNo sad it all: "5 and more."

Thanks Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author admits this is two different stories. The first seems to be a very poor apologia for the mess that is "A Promise Made, A Vow Broken" and then it veers into the story of Alex the Martyr who can take all of your abuse and come back for more. He dances well too. SMH.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Excellent; the Bear approves. More, please. MC is an inspiration to us average guys.7 stars, because I can't count, and it was worth every bit. More, please.

The BEAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. While I wish the husband had a few faults of his own in the marriage, to be more realisticly human, it was still a really good yarn.

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

I've read this story many times and it is fave of mine. Perhaps because this MCs stance on the dilemma faced by the MC in "Promise kept..." Is more attuned to my own. However, one aspect of this story that's nagged at me with every reading, is the MCs response to the daughter's call about the wedding. They throw him away for years and then the MC is content to go and sit in the back, like he is some old family acquaintance? Thanks for throwing me a bone, but that's a hard pass. All things considered, I'd rather go sit in a laundromat . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So the fucker breaks up my marriage, breaks up my relationship with my kids, half-ruins me financially, and then marries my ex-wife. And it was all about my pride, Haley?"

=== well that sums up the behavior of his two horrid children by Traci. Btw why the heck is he paying alimony after Traci got remarried??? I don't get the trope of the one weekend, one time fling with permission for a spouse when married 18 years. Surely you know by then how your significant other will react. The threat of divorce was useless given that she would know that he would leave. Delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

".. and we treasure our time together as we figure out our new life as empty-nesters."

=== I can wholeheartedly attest to this as a truism. Best sex ever. Because by then you know so much about your wife and what turns her on and what she likes and vice versa, and being alone all the time means lots and lots of practice. The only thing that is lacking is some stamina but creativity can more than make up for that. Just make sure to be romantic and not take her feelings for granted.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine LW classic alert! I first read this 3 1/2 years ago (when it had just posted), and have come back to it again and again. It's that satisfying, that sweet. Some Anon saw this as an apologia for "A Promise Made, A Vow Broken," but I don't see it that way. I commented a few months back on "APM, AVB," noting its classic status. My take is more that the situation posed in the earlier story was too compelling for Hooked not to revisit, and take in another direction. That other direction not working out so well for the MMC, at least not until he encounters a vagabond (Randi reference deliberate) who he winds up taking in and raising when her single-parent (and neglectful) mother disappears. Yes, definitely veering into Randi territory, the bond between parent and child being one of the many things she does better than anyone else. Anyway, his unconventional new family (Alex, adopted daughter Maddie, new and better wife Cherry) is so patently superior to his old one that the estranged kids, even after finding their way back to dad, are kind of in the new circle, but still outside of it. Traci, of course, gets deservedly dumped by Bob, now that she's older, and can see a lonely old future. Wonder if the title of this inspired StoneyWebb to title HIS classic "When God Closes A Door..." 5 to the skies, of course.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

He handled that much more maturely than I suspect I would. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes, just being happy is the toughest revenge.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I need to thank BlackRandi for helping me out with this, I read it 12 months ago but never favoured it and I lost everything and couldn't find it again, until I asked her to help me out, which she did. I loved it again, until the daughters awful treatment of him at the wedding. If u like this BlackRandi write one On the same lines only better, it is called 'Someone to love us' go on give it a chance.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Helen this is much better than similar Randi story. Or any randi story for that matter.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

Great story, well presented five +stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

A great story. Did I miss it? What happened to Maddie's mom? Cops ever find her?

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

excellent story !! love the step-daughter. she always loved her dad.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Ahhh, a life well-lived.....perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those who appreciate the love given, give back in even greater measure. Well done!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why if Traci got remarried,didn't he ask for the six years mortgage payments back.As for the snotty kids,he should have told them to take an hike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Maddie's mom? Erotfan, did you really ask that?

I have a question for you... did Lardass have to pay to get into the contest?

I loved this one. It was a story about people. Alex... always standing in honour. Maddie... recognising Alex for the good person he is, and honouring him with her love and trust. Cherry, once fallen, but determined, with the integrity and self-worth to recognise a second chance when she sees it, and stays on the side of virtue, love and integrity for the rest of her life.

Three broken people... saved, made whole, and making something that is greater than any one of them... a true family where you will always know that the others will always have your back.

His original kids were lucky that they grew up, but they failed Alex first by being the immature, selfish, disloyal spawn that in the end while being allowed a second chance will always, always be second to Maddie in Alex's heart.

As for Traci... Maybe she will grow up before she dies but I doubt it. A true narcissist, she's only fragile at the end because she was no longer hanging onto the brass ring. While her choices have come back to bite her, if her paramour had stayed true to her she would never, ever had a single moment of doubt and self reflection.

She obviously saw herself as the great prize, but in reality was always cheap, vacuous and faithless, hidden behind a thin veneer of glamour. Absolutely worthless.

Well done, and thank you.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

From the ashes a real solid human being rises. A well put together and special story. I do wonder however why they didn't move to a house. Also why hadn't the cheater had to sell and split 50-50? I love the story... Makes a person realize that so people just get it...

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Asshole Bob needed pain and misery visited upon him. Steal everything from a man then just a handshake at the wedding of the daughter he stole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Traci got to experience some of the same pain she inflicted on her first ex. I think she kinda had it coming. Thanks for a great story, Hooked. 5⭐️s.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Meh. Not enough vengeance.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Just a little clumsy around details of the divorce (I.e) when the support payment for all three finished and when the house was to be sold? Other than that an excellent story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I kinda wished Traci would have grown a brain along the way. Good job with the irony of a woman who can't admit she was wrong claiming it was his pride.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Thought I had read this story before, but it's just the setup that was the same. Would never have thought a woman would tell her husband to take a day off while she fucks someone else and then think everything is okay. That being said, I did enjoy the story and how it turned out. Should have been some closure regarding Maddie's birth mother. And Bob got off scott free, WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bob and the slut need a lot more pain, physical and mental. Other than that good story

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Another re-read for me and the story is still one of my favorites on Literotica. It's the classic life well lived for a decent and honorable man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the writer wanted a happy ever after ending but, if Cherry told me the story she told Alex about her adultery I would have politely told her we need to leave. Then I would have taken her home, left, and never called again... she whined she would never do it again, but the odds say different.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Dealing with the aftermath of Femdom agitprop. Sad but sweet.

msethjmsethjover 1 year ago

Oh you want me to sit in the back, like an embarrassing relative? That's a hard no from me Haley.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

It's over a year since my first comments, I don't want to change anything I wrote about Haley, however, I want to add another adverse comment to one of my favourite stories, perceptive Maddie ( I loved her) would have insisted they find out about her real mother. (I can't believe that Maddie would have let it go, like she did) sorry only 4* this time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Just re-read your story for the second or third time. I still enjoy it as much as I ever did!

5

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth2000about 1 year ago

Great story

Life is like that sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No bad, just same story I read before hand that was written way better in details. Maybe a rewrite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Black Bitch Cherry could have phoned him and told them about her brother instead of shouting like banshee and then the desperate wimpy cuvk gices the bitch the ring!! Utter billshit

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I know this is probably going to surprise you, but I rarely think of you at all." - Great put down! I still think the kids were assholes! It shouldn't have taken until they were getting married to see the light. At the latest, when they were dating and became exclusive, it should have hit them.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

Whatever happened to Fiona??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@blabkbitchChery — just another bra Kat, bitter, loser, angry white guy, who seem by the way, to loiter on this website. Well, they must not have a woman, an appealing one anyway, to keep them otherwise occupied. What a surprise, NOT. Angry at the world because it’s not confirming itself to make them happy. And, it won’t. These guys are bitter and angry for a reason - tbey’re losers in life, so they try to make up fir it by calI g other people names, especially if those other people have better lives than they do and they don’t like it. So, like here, they reach out with their bigotry to attack the attractive black woman here who did nothing wrong, while leaving the real bitch - Traci, unscathed. Makes no sense, right. Well, it does to a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A few things about this story are irritating. One to allow the wife to walk off with another man is weak. I had a buddy have this happen and he stopped his wife from cheating but throwing a big fit and threatening to hurt the man. Eventually his wife was jogged put of her stupidity by his rage. They still got divorced at a later date. But you don't have to allow that kind of disrespect to be done in front of your face. Secondly when the daughter invited him to the wedding but didn't have her real father give her away, that was disrespectful again. I would not have went to the wedding. A man does not have to put up with being disrespected like that. So both cases in this story the main character was weak as a man. I did like that he took in the young girl and adopted her. The ending was ok I just think his former kids getting a pass at the end because they realized their mistake only after deciding to get married was odd. They should have realized that when they started dating. The story has potential but I think it could have been a lot better with more realism.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

This was an enjoyable read for me. A story of betrayal and the aftermath and a new life for 3 people that were crapped on by life. But I think I'm with Nitpic on this one concerning the kids he had with the slut. If it were me, there would have been no chance of reconciliation between the MC and those 2 sorry ass kids. They chose sides as they were growing up and they also should live with the consequences of their decision. I would not have gone to either of those little shitheads weddings or even had any contact with them. Still gave the story 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it, every time I ready it I love it more, this goes to show how people think differently and how they see this characters life , would I have like more pain for the kids and ex wife sure, but this is a story about Alex and the new women in his life and it’s a 5 story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cherry should have called and invited Alex to dinner with her brother. What if Alex was out with a hot blond, his cousin, and didn’t tell Cherry about it? If you’re going to be married better communicate about everything if you want to avoid misunderstandings. But all’s well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice man gets a great new family. Sounds good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tracy = SWAMP DONKEY!

(if you care to know a "SWAMP DONKEY" was a working mule that was used for pulling logs out of the Louisiana swamps, well the owners got so tired of having to wash the swamp donkeys off after returning from the days work that they decided to build a stable in the swamp so the other donkeys didn't get dirty .... lol hence the term "SWAMP DONKEY)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting to see the "I'm going to do it so live with it" as backstory. Five stars for a tale well told.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enough payback to share with all the cheaters and A-holes in this sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on a nice story . Sadly the first time I caught my ex I took her back dumb of Me . Her mother who I loved asked Me to take her daughter back and said that she would be faithful to Me . Sadly her mother got killed in a car accident . The next time ii Caught her cheating I told her One and Done and Left her cheating ass ..

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(6/16/2023) This was an enjoyable read, but I must critique how his son and daughter finally saw the light. It shouldn’t have taken them to say their vows to realize their mother was at fault and then tell them that their father was unreasonable. Being young teenagers, they should have realized that having their mom demanding to be able to sleep with another man was ridiculous and disrespectful to their father.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it and this was my 2nd time going thru this story. I think I gave it the same rating back then, about 2 or 3 years ago as it was a good first read at that time. It was a really heart felt story, especially when he met his "favorite daughter" at the laundry mat. I do feel bad that the police never found Maddie's mother, even after all that time.

He's doing what everyone tells you to do, live a life well lived.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I must have missed this one. nicely done. Wondered why Maddie's mother was not found. the woman had rules, established discipline. S he would not have abandoned her daughter, not willingly anyway.

that detail was a glaring error.

gamblnluck

SignedBTWSignedBTW12 months ago

Re: Anonymous Just Below Me

Wrong, it was not "a glaring error.". Going into whatever happened to Maddie's mother would have been a distraction to what was truly important to the story, the rest of his life with Maddie, Cherry and the reconnection with his other two children. This is why not much time was wasted on telling Traci's story. My personal guess is since Maddie's mother had taught Maddie to be a well behaved child starting an early age with good, solid rules she didn't just up and abandoned her daughter, something happened to her. It seems likely but only inferred that she was doing the only thing she could do to provide for her daughter and that was hooking part-time and that lead to her demise or trafficking so she couldn't come back. It was better not to go there in the story as knowing does not always bring that overused word 'closure.' Signed: BTW

Tarloso2Tarloso212 months ago

Really enjoyed the story but felt it was almost to short..that there was more to tell..but still good read

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mc was a stupid asshole in dealing with the skank wife Traci, bitch took him to the cleaners. He sounds like a loser!!

This is the norm for many of this writer's MCs

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Asshole calls his ex 'babe'

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who in their right mind would want such horrible children, he never should have taken their calls, stupid loser

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So what was the strategy behind waiting almost towards the end to reveal that Cherry is black and why black? Good story though. I too have been abandoned by the family due to the sick manipulation a lying wife turning me into the evil one when in reality all I ever did was shower her with love and fidelity. Yes even so....I still love her. I know it makes me a........

KirkelKirkel11 months ago

5th reading! This is always a story I can rely on to laugh and cry when reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What Kirkel said. Reading it made me read the story, yet again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it until the last 3 paragraphs.

A gentle word to the ex-wife would still be in character and then his going to join Cherry and Maddie on the dance floor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story that I have read several times and enjoy every time

Hugo999Hugo99910 months ago

Immensely enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Part of me thinks he should have told Haley to pound sand when she called about her wedding invitation and how he has to behave and won't be walking her down the aisle but the asshole would be. Traci is a head case. If he accepted her cheating once, she would have lost all respect for him and woukd have done so again probably with the other guy. He probably made the classic LW trope mistake of not telling the kids clearly why he was divorcing their mother and let her control the narrative, thereby controlling the narrative. Glad he reconnected with his kids and that karma came back to bite Traci, but the kids sudden realization, first Haley with her wedding vows and then Ethan when he has the big talk with his soon-to-be fiancee about fidelity, marriage and relationships, of their father being justified in leaving Traci came off as a bit odd and contrived. How old are during their "epiphanies"?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 everytime

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely, great story. Have to say though that someone going into retirement in fear of being alone would stir compassion rather than hate or contempt. He came away from it all right in the end. His last words seemed out of character. The way he faced his difficulties otherwise defied the old saying about seeking revenge and digging two graves. Not much to critique here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Way too much "me, me, me" story; far too little erotica. In fact, this story doesn't really fit in on this site - "Literotica".

1 *star

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story, thanks Hooked. Some people probably won’t believe this but it’s been my experience that there are times in life when it just becomes necessary to pull the “asshole” personality out of the hat, strap it on and just play havoc. And if you get a little pleasure out of telling people where to shove it, well maybe that’s just icing on the cake.

Thanks again for the story, Hooked, I really enjoyed it.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really well written. A very good version of a storyline covered by others e.g. the wife saying "I'm gonna be fucked by this man then come back so live with it." He couldn't and shouldn't live with it and didn't. Was he a bit harsh at the end? Yeah. Was he also being truthful? Hell yeah. Was it deserved? Oh God Yes. He's got himself a great life because of an awful thing that happened to him. Traci now has a much poorer life because of what she did. I'd like to hope that Bob the asshat also gets a visit from Mr & Mrs Karma and finds out that when one door closes another one opens and some doors are one way and he can't get back. One hopes. Highly recommended. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've read this story many times, and enjoyed it every time. 5 big stars for this one, as it does teach you there's life after divorce. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not every story by this guy is a winner but when he hits one out of the park…they go WAY out of the park.

lujon2019lujon20198 months ago

I'd've hired hookers to fuck the kids spouses and sent them photos

Darkness86Darkness868 months ago

Great story 2nd time I've read it Traci got what she deserved

You should do another chapter this one about Maddie's marriage,Ethan's or Hayley's kids

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When blood is Not thicker than water.

Gratitude is not in DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . Keep up the great work . My ex wife expected me to put up with her cheating . She cried when she got the divorce papers . I had her served by a Police officer i knew .

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Second or third reading. I gave it 5 stars the first time though on this last readi, the story would have been much better without the overly long sex scenes. The story was the interaction between the characters and their reactions to various situations. I can sympathize with our MC's loss of the love of his children because of a vindictive wife. Ai least his children from the first marriage came back when they matured enough to understand what the marriage vows mean. I had two daughters that haven't seen fit to talk to me in over forty years because of an unfaithful wife...............................

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of your best.

My third read over the years.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@lujon2019

See you next Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many delusional cheating wives in these stories. They all feel so damn similar. At least she got what was coming to her at the end for her selfish, destructive choice.

I found it kind of ironic he ends up with a woman that made the same mistake as Traci (or very similar at least) but at least Cherry was genuinely remorseful and learned from that mistake. Traci was still putting the blame on him all those years later. Good riddance to that trash honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My 1st reading. Exceptional work. Hard to imagine ever having anything to do with those kids

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I still like this one...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lot of guys wouldn't reconcile with the kids like that. Ethan did it the proper way, a bottle of whiskey and some serious talk while getting drunk. But Haley's ultimatum about Bob vs her father, that one is tough. Especially with no.lead up to it. No discussion. No apologies or trying to understand her father's perspective. Traci was a bitch and at best a plot device to instigate the divorce and out him into miserable financial circumstances. Most of the story is abouy love, first him becoming Maddie's father, and then his romance with Cherry, who btw proved that "once a cheater, always a cheater" is sometimes incorrect.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright7 months ago

Well he says he doesn't think about her anymore, it obvious he still does. He still bitter, made him look weak. Should've played off like he'd forgiven her and that it didn't bother him.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A great story with an ending that I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

On page one. I have been trying for days to think of key words in the Search engine to find this story, unsuccessfully. Once again, I read another story, and was about to try again, but instead I went to the Comments page looking for something new. I picked this story out and began to read. The sun suddenly rise, and the birds started singing, the flowers suddenly came into bloom. It was the story I had been searching for!

Back to page one, with a happy heart, for this Five star story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second or third reading. Still a solid Five stars. One of my favorites.

JPB

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Hmm. I originally rated this a 3 but I really like it so 4* it is.

Must have been because of a few loose threads or something.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He proved to be the bigger person in it all and finished with a far better life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice little 5 star story but what happened to Maddie's mum? did she run off with the circus? been eaten by rabid squirrels? inquiring minds want to know.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic6 months ago

I did like that the MC was against cheating and divorced his wife because she cheated on him but unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy the story because there were some things that I disliked completely. I didn't like the new wife. I didn't like that she had been a cheater in her previous relationship and that she went ballistic because he thought she might be cheating again. Couldn't she understand that cheating was a very important issue for him? I hated her reaction. I wouldn't date a person like her. I would have preferred that she was the cheated one. She would know first-hand how much hurts to be cheated (unless you are into swinging, swapping, swinging, cuckoldry...)

I also disliked that the children were forgiven so easily. They are tough on him for years and then they stop talking to him for six years. And then the daughter invites him to her wedding but in very humiliating conditions: he won't give her away and he won't be sitting up front with the family. I couldn't accept going under such conditions. I couldn't accept being there watching my daughter, who has been disrespecting me for years, being given away by the "fucker who broke his marriage and his relationship with his kids and who half-ruined him financially. All those things would have been a big NO for me. I read a similar story but I liked that story much more because the man didn't put up with such conditions and didn't accept going to her daughter's wedding under such humiliating conditions. In that story, the daughter stops the wedding because while she is making her vows, she can finally understand the vows' importance and how wrong was what her mother did. Then she organizes a new wedding in which his father is who gives her away.

Unfortunately, I couldn't give this story a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This author writes on a comparative level with the likes of George Anderson or Richard Gerald. Wow! Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not many stories have the MC sticking by his principles all the way. Wife wants a free pass, No. Do it and we're done. And he sticks to his guns regardless of consequences. He's also basically a kind person and that fact along with his actions results in him gaining a daughter who then finds a wife for him. His unwavering kindness earns him his two previously estranged children. Others may not like that his new wife had previously been unfaithful. However, she was forthright about her failure and deep regret so MC could look past that. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't like it one little bit 'cuz: he divorced her with his tail between his legs simply to hook up with a woman who had done the same. Then there was the daughter's wedding. Under the circumstances, I would not have gone. Again, disrespected, but hey, he's fine with it. Ugh.

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I quite liked this story. It was well written and his ex's infidelity was mentioned but not a deep dive which saves on the drama. Special mention to his reaction when his ex asks if he wasn't gonna rub it in about her divorce. And he says "Not my Circus, not my monkeys". That's was 😆😆😆.

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

One of your only stories I didn't like... Someone else walking his daughter down the aisle is a slap in the face and he should not of gone. Not saying he should not reconcile but for 16-17 yrs he raised her, that honor should've gone to him but it was your story to write.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Great story, third reading and I still love. Kind of parallels my own story but I won't go into to that. Suffice it say when one door closes................. and what goes around comes around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

SIMILAR Stories