When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

Story Info
The return of his date's new man comes even more humiliation.
13.7k words
4.84
17.4k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading! Please read chapters one and two for the full context and storylines!

--------

My eyes may have opened, but my brain was still half asleep.

I was now staring off into the ceiling of my room. Although it was now dark outside, I had left all my lights on and was laying on top of my bed covers. I rolled over and immediately felt a knot in my stomach as I felt a pull between my legs.

My panties were riding up.

I reactively blushed as the weekend's events poured through my mind. The girl I was dating, Mckenzie, had fucked her friend from home, Brad, in front of me. And I willingly gave him a blowjob while wearing her lingerie.

Twice.

I immediately felt my penis start growing. For as much sex as the weekend contained, I hadn't been allowed to cum. I sheepishly looked down at my now erect cock leaving a tent in the black panties with pink bows I was wearing. I could see the stretched nylon stockings underneath them still somehow holding on for dear life. My jeans were still only pulled halfway down my legs, tightly wrapped around the nylon leggings.

Her bra I was wearing was the worst, though. At this point the tight straps had been digging into my shoulders and back for nearly twenty-four hours. Every movement of my upper body seemed to bring more chafing. I winced thinking of how long the red marks being left would last as I clumsily attempted to unclasp it. After a few moments of struggling, I finally heard a satisfying click and I threw the little piece of fabric into the corner.

My sigh of relief became a groan as I noticed the blinds in front of my window were completely open. Not only that, but since it was now dark out and my lights were all on, anyone looking from the apartment across the street could've clearly seen in. I guessed it had now been dark for at least a few hours. I held out hope that anyone looking from there would l just think I was a girl from that far away.

As I reached over and turned off my bedside light, I felt my phone under my back. I took a deep breath and flipped to my messages. No new messages. I felt a wave of relief. To double check, I decided to actually pull up the chat in case I opened something earlier when I was half awake.

Ugh. The last message was still a close up of Brad's cock.

The image brought back scenes from the night before. I could almost taste it. The only difference in our three person chat was that there was now a pink heart emoji on the image, compliments of Mckenzie. I felt my hard cock strain further in her panties.

Although I was embarrassed still wearing her lingerie, I knew I finally needed to give my poor penis some much needed relief. Within moments I was on the verge of cumming. I grabbed my phone to put on some porn but the image of the screen was still of Brad's cock.

I gave a soft uncontrollable moan as this accidently sent me over the edge. My back arched as the weekend's frustrations finally let themselves out. I came all over my stomach and all over Mckenzie's panties. As the powerful orgasm finally wore off, I began feeling a little ridiculous.

I had just cum to another man's cock. Another man who had just fucked my crush in front of me. And now, here I was, still wearing her panties a day later.

Fortunately my body was too exhausted to care too much. I gave a small effort to get my jeans off, but they were still wrapped up and stuck in the stockings around my legs. I surrendered after a moment and put head back on the bed. I gave one last look at my phone and felt a tiny shot of pride when I blocked the three way chat with Brad and Mckenzie. Within seconds, I was asleep again.

-----

A few days had since gone by and I was finally feeling some masculinity come back. I had yet to unblock the chat with Brad and Mckenzie. In fact, I hadn't spoken to her at all since the drive back. And I definitely hadn't spoken to Brad again.

Although Mckenzie and I had never officially said we were done as a couple, that much was assumed and I was coming to terms with being single again. Part of me wished there was actual closure between us, but in order to regain my pride after that humiliating night, my ego needed a girl to bounce back with. A girl whose panties I wouldn't end up wearing and a girl whose lover I wouldn't end up giving a blowjob to.

I needed the boost. Multiple times a day I'd find my mind wandering back towards that night. I'd inevitably feel a twitch in my cock shortly after. I tried my best when jerking off to think of anything else but every girl in my fantasies eventually became Mckenzie. If I was watching porn, every male actor would become Brad. That meant the girl getting fucked in the scene was usually Mckenzie. I only say usually because I'd occasionally catch myself fantasizing that I was the girl getting fucked. That bounceback couldn't come soon enough.

Midway through the week, though, I thought I had my first chance. I was waiting for the elevator when I heard a set of footsteps walk up beside me. A cute tan brunette smiled at me. Paige looked like she had walked right off of a California beach. Her sunkissed skin glowed against her hot pink workout shirt. The form fitting shirt ended right above her pierced belly button, showing off a couple inches of her fit stomach before a stretchy pair of black yoga pants and white tennis shoes completed the look.

Paige was one of the three girls that had just recently moved into the apartment adjacent to mine. All three were just out of college and all three seemed to still party like it was still college. The sound of plastic cups falling, alcohol and perfume would make its way into the hallway every Friday and Saturday night. But I couldn't complain. I wasn't all that much older and besides, who wouldn't want to live next to three hot girls who liked to party? Mckenzie obviously wasn't as much of a fan as me.

All three were attractive in their own way, but to me, Paige took the gold. Maybe it was just her perky and flirty personality, but it also helped that I always thought I stood a chance with her. She had met Mckenzie, though, so I needed to drop hints that I was now available. We chatted and flirted our way back up to our apartments. I eventually waved goodbye and watched the door shut behind her. As I put my things down still riding a small high, I felt my phone buzz. My heart sank as I saw the sender.

Although I had blocked the group chat, I hadn't blocked Mckenzie's direct chat. I looked down at my phone feeling deflated. The message could go a million directions.

------

MCKENZIE

heyy..

just a reminder that brad wanted both of us to buy dildos to practice giving head with. i figured you forgot :)))

im buying one this week! i can order one for you too if you want a matching one ;)

----------

That was it. Nothing about wanting to talk. Nothing about us. Just asking me if I wanted her to buy me a dildo to practice giving blowjobs with. Oh, how our relationship had changed.

But even still, a part of me still needed her. Something about her michevious grin turned me on like no other, especially in those moments of humiliation. The fact that she had told me how hot it made her had only made it worse. Deep down I wanted her to be pleased, I wanted her to dominate me.

I felt my penis begin to stir.

I shook my head trying to get it back together. I could still hear Paige's perky voice through the wall talking to her roommates. I felt my face warm up. If only they knew that their seemingly vanilla neighbor was deep down a little sissy slut.

I felt my penis stir again.

My internal resolve was strong enough though and I managed to shut my phone without sending a response. I still had her lingerie, though. I decided that the best of the bad options would be to wash them and then simply mail them to Mckenzie's address. I'd do that tomorrow. Then I'd be done with it and could enjoy the weekend. I threw the lingerie in a basket filled with my other clothes and made my way down the hall to the floor's laundry room. My fingers were crossed that it would be empty. Even though I had strategically buried the panties, bra, and stockings in the pile, I still didn't want to take the chance.

The coast was clear. Without giving it much thought, I just threw in the lingerie with the rest of my clothes. As I made my way back to my apartment, I could hear the pop music picking up in the girls' room through the door. Another wild Friday night was beginning, it sounded like.

I was glad I took the night off. My phone alarm eventually went off and I flipped the clothes from the laundry to the dryer. Thankfully, still nobody in laundry room. As I walked back, I noticed that the pregaming in their apartment seemed to be picking up. The music was still loud and I could now hear a fair amount of female chatter over it.

I hopped in the shower as I waited for the dryer to finish. I gave a grimace as I took my shirt off on the mirror. It had been nearly a week and the marks from Mckenzie's bra were still very visible. Anyone looking at a shirtless me would obviously know I had been wearing a bra. The most irritated skin was over my shoulders where the straps were, but you could follow the red marks all down to where the clasp was on my back. Even my chest had marks where the underwire stretched up against me.

I sighed and put a t-shirt on. At least they didn't hurt anymore. I wandered back down the hall to take my clothes from the dryer. I didn't want them sitting in the dryer too long. I opened the door and froze.

It was too late. Since all the other dryers were full, someone had moved my dry clothes out of the dryer and placed them on top of one of the washing machines so they could use the dryer. And sitting on top of the pile of clothes, almost as if they were intentionally placed there, were Mckenzie's panties. The pink bows were impossible to miss against my much darker and less colorful wardrobe.

I peered in to the spinning dryer to try to see who has moved my stuff. Of course the colors were feminine. At least the bra and stockings seemed to be buried in the clothes. It still gave me chills though that there was now a girl on my floor who now thought I wore panties.

I thought for another moment. Wait, she'd only know there was a guy who wore panties. She wouldn't know it was necessarily me. Not unless she saw me taking the laundry back to my apartment. At that moment, though, I heard a click behind me.

I looked towards the entrance. There was Paige. Opening the door to the laundry room.

As the door swung open, I stuffed the panties into my pile of clothes and stood over them as if I was about to begin folding. I tried not to look suspicious, but I knew there was a chance she was the one who moved them in the first place and my secret was already out.

Paige had a white bodysuit in one hand and a glass of rosé in the other. I could tell she was a little winedrunk as she gave me a giddy "Ohhh hey there!" when she walked in.

As usual, Paige looked gorgeous. Her high-waisted black glossy skirt ended just above knees. She had on dark green sleeveless blouse that was tucked into the skirt. Her makeup and hair looked perfect and her perfume filled the room.

"Oh, hi... Paige" I said a little awkwardly. I still had no idea if she knew or not.

"Oh my god," Paige went on, still with a little bit of a silly grin on her face, "Nikki bumped her drink all over my first top."

She threw the white top with the red stain in the washer. Nikki was her roommate, another attractive petite brunette.

Paige seemed to be extra bubbly tonight. I still couldn't tell if it was just wine or if it was because she had seen my panties. As she finished up and opened the door to the hallway, she looked back at me with a smile.

"Are you still with that girl?"

Wait a second. Now I perked up. Maybe she has been hitting on me all this whole time? Why else would she be asking me about Mckenzie? I felt my confidence coming back.

"Nah, no more," I said as I leaned over the washing machine.

Paige looked at me for a moment as her bangs danced over her face. She began giggling again.

"Well, your panties are very cute then"

Her giggles got louder as she walked and the door shut behind her.

I was so embarrassed. I stuffed my face in my laundry. 'These damn panties' I angrily thought as I felt my cock begin to swell again. I threw everything in the basket and walked back to my apartment.

I felt my legs shake as I walked past the girls' apartment. I was fully expecting them to be talking about me but I was thankful I could mostly only hear the pop music. Soon the girls went out for the night and quietness ensued. I fell asleep soon after. Although I could've sworn I heard a high pitched voice yelling 'Panty boy, Panty boy,' at three in the morning.

It took a few days to bounce back from that and even when I did, it was shortlived. At one point I passed Paige's roommate Nikki in the hallway. We caught eyes and I immediately saw her try to hold in a laugh. I didn't know what else I was expecting. Of course roommates talk.

The worst day wasn't until Wednesday though. I was just finishing dinner when there was a knock on the door. I swung the door open open and there stood Paige, Nikki, and their third roommate, Erin.

All three looked like they were trying to suppress smiles as Paige handed me a small box.

"This was sent to the wrong address. I believe it's yours."

I could see that the package had already been opened and them crudely taped back. I didn't have the slightest clue what it could be.

"Sorry we opened it," Paige grinned, "We didn't know and it had our address on it."

"Oh, um, thanks.." I stammered.

"Have fun" she replied as I shut the door.

I could hear all three break into laughter through the door. Also, why did all three of them need to be there to give me a package? This made me dread opening it.

I tore off the reapplied tape and reached inside. There were two pieces inside. I pulled out the larger piece and groaned when I realized what it was. It was a book.

"Giving Him the Best Blowjob: The Guide to Ensuring Your Man is Satisfied" was the title. On the cover was a close up of a pair of bright red lips.

My stomach knotted up. Why was I being sent this? And why was it sent to the wrong apartment?

I pulled open the second piece. Inside were two pairs of panties folded up. I threw them into the corner out of anger. I looked again at package. It clearly had the girls' address.

It was then I noticed that there was a third piece inside. I pulled it out. It was just a folded piece of paper inside a small plastic bag.

"Hey baby!

I thought you could use this book for a few pointers. I know Brad would appreciate it ;)

Speaking of Brad, he might be coming back here during Halloween weekend! I think he's planning some things for us..

PS: I bought you the panties because, you know, just because..

Mckenzie"

I wanted to disappear. Not only that, I could tell the note had been opened and folded back up, meaning the girls had read it too. I could never look any of them in the eyes again. A couple days ago I thought I had a shot with Paige. Now I was humiliated in front of her.

I grabbed my phone and without thinking called Mckenzie.

She picked up after just one ring.

"mmm..yes?"

I began to stutter. This was the first time I had spoken with her since that weekend with Brad.

Mckenzie took over, "I bet you're calling because you saw my note about Brad coming back. I know, I'm so excited, too!"

I still couldn't speak.

"So Brad got us tickets to some exclusive costume party. He's got some pretty kinky ideas for what we'll go as. It'll definitely be a couples costume though. The good thing about Halloween is that you can dress as sexy as you want and get away with it!"

I was finally able to get a few words out.

"The package, you sent it to the wrong address. The wrong apartment."

"Oh, did I?," laughed Mckenzie with a voice filled with mock sympathy, "Aw, did the girls next door accidently open it?"

I realized then with certainty that the wrong address was intentional. "They read your note, too!" I managed to get out.

"Oh, so nosy," Mckenzie chuckled, "Well it's good for those younger girls to know that their male neighbors aren't a threat to them."

I lowered my head as Mckenzie continued.

"So back to the more important stuff.. Brad is coming! So where were we with that..oh yeah! Next Saturday, Halloween party! I can't wait! We'll figure out where to meet beforehand to put on our matching outfits! How does that sound?"

I couldn't believe this. I wanted to scream "No!" as loud as I could into phone but I just couldn't bring myself to say it. Instead I mumbled something indecipherable.

"What was that baby?"

I could still hear a mocking undertone in her voice.

"I don't think I heard you clearly."

My voice cracked as I gave a faint "Nooo, I can't, Mckenzie, no."

For a moment there was silence on the line. Mckenzie finally spoke, her voice more terse.

"Ok...I guess that's on me, I should've expected a little pushback."

Her voice had now transitioned into a scolding tone.

"Brad and I both knew you'd be shy after everything you did for us that night. Especially since you'd be embarrassed about that little boner you had the whole time."

I winced thinking of that night.

"I understood that. I gave you some space afterwards. Even after you didn't respond back to my friendly text about buying a practice dildo for sucking, I didn't take it personally. I realized you were having a little temper tantrum inside and you maybe needed more time."

Nothing came from my mouth so she continued on.

"Now I really began to get annoyed when my panties came back in the mail without even a note attached. No 'Thank you Mckenzie for giving me the horniest night of my life' card or 'Thank you Mckenzie for encouraging me to suck Brad's wonderful cock' card."

I could feel the submissive side of me that Mckenzie learned to exploit begin to come alive.

"And to top it all off! Today I finally get a call from you and I'm expecting excitement and thanks for convincing your strong and sexy man-crush to come back for you! So ungrateful! Not only that, you instead try to criticize me? I bet you got so turned on when you realized those girls now knew you were just a panty-wearing cocksucker. I bet you have a little boner right now just from listening to me."

I didn't need to look down. I knew my cock was hard as a rock. As soon as Mckenzie had begun scolding me, stopping it was a losing battle.

My phone beeped, alerting me that Mckenzie wanted to switch to a video call. I quickly ignored it. I heard Mckenzie's voice pick up again.

"No, don't you dare. Show me your little boner right now. If you don't really want this, then prove it."

My phone alerted me again about switching to video call. My thumb trembled over the 'Connect' button before finally pressing down. The screen immediately flipped to Mckenzie's grinning face.

"Oh baby, the color of your cheeks gives you away. I'd bet anything your little dick is straining right now"

I gulped and accepted the inevitable. I slowly brought my phone's video camera down to my boxer briefs where it was obvious my cock was creating a tent. I could hear Mckenzie squeal over the phone.

"Oh oh oh, you love this so much, don't you?... You know you do look so much nicer in panties.. speaking of which, where are the ones I sent you? Don't tell me those college girls stole them."

Mckenzie had me in the palm of her hand again and she knew it. I spent all that time after that weekend pretending I could escape her, but it was futile. I was simply Mckenzie's bitch. And although the implication was occasionally there, I never felt like it was blackmail. To be honest, I didn't need it to be.