When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's just Mckenzie's cuck. He's harmless."

I tensed up.

The blonde chuckled, "Mckenzie's what?"

Mandy's gleefully replied "Like her cuckold. You've heard of that before, right?"

"Well, yeaaa.. But not like, in person." the blonde responded as she looked at me inquisitively.

I felt myself shrinking into the doorframe. No words would come out so I slowly began to shut the door.

"Stop. Come in here."

Mandy's tone was firm.

"Tell Hailey what being a cuck is like."

I could see my hands shaking in my white gloves as I sat down on the bed with them. I could feel my face turning pink before I even spoke.

"Soo, um, Mckenzie and I aren't like that serious, so sometimes we, um, fool around a little bit..."

I knew I was tripping over my words but I was still trying to paint the picture that would could put me in the best light.

"Oh, he needs to cut the bullshit," Mandy whispered loudly to Hailey, "He wanted it to be serious."

"Aw, I'm sorry," the blonde looked up at me with a pouty face, "At least you get to watch, that's like a silver medal."

I squirmed on the bed. I hated being the topic of conversation, especially dressed like this.

Mandy quickly cut in, "Well rumor has it he does a lot more than just watch."

Hailey began to giggle, "Wait, really? Ohmygod, like what?"

At that moment, over the music outside, I could hear Brad's English accent on the other side of the door. He was looking for me.

Mandy immediately exposed my spot, "We're all in here!"

The door swung open and there walked in Mckenzie and Brad. Mckenzie looked as sexy as ever, even with her slightly disheveled look. Brad's smoking jacket was just dangling off his shoulders at this point, showing off even more of his chiseled physique. Mckenzie could barely contain herself as the two of them joined us on the bed.

"Did I interrupt girl talk?", she giggled as took a sip of her drink.

"You just so happened to be the topic of conversation," Mandy cut in before I could say anything, "In fact, we were discussing your love life."

Mckenzie smiled with a sarcastic tone, "Oh what could ever interest you about my love life?"

The girls all laughed together, and I wanted to disappear. Mckenzie then tried to discreetly whisper something in my ear.

"I need to talk to you privately, Brad got us a present."

"Hey! No secrets!" Mandy called out, "This is girl talk!"

Mckenzie looked to Brad. Brad simply shrugged and Mckenzie started giggling again.

"I really shouldn't, Brad...ok, well, so girls, Brad got his two bunnies, oh I shouldn't say it... matching buttplugs to wear tonight."

I took me a moment to process it.

Mandy gave a scream. "You are so kinky, girl! I bet you already have it in! No wonder you're so giggly."

Mckenzie's smile gave it away, "Oh, you don't even know. I thought I was going to cum just from Brad putting it in."

She glanced over at me, "You look like you're in shock. Don't worry, baby, if I could handle it, then you can handle it."

Thoughts of my finger pressing on my hole in the shower earlier flashed through my mind. I could feel my body getting hot again. Mckenzie didn't bother waiting for a response from me as she turned to Mandy.

"Do you mind if I take him into your bathroom for a couple minutes?"

Mandy laughed, "Oh, of course not! You can put it in him on the bed if that's easier. We'll leave!"

She paused for a moment.

"...actually, can I watch?"

Brad spoke up, "Absolutely."

He then looked to Hailey.

Hailey glanced at Mandy and then to Brad, "Could I watch, too?"

Mckenzie smirked at me, "Aw, you have an audience, baby."

I was still processing things when Brad pulled out a small black bag from his jacket pocket and took out a container of lubricant and a small plug. After rinsing it with soap in the bathroom, he dropped it on the bed in front of us. I tried to ignore the girls' squeals as I took it in.

It was relatively small, but relatively small would still be relatively large in my virgin ass. The buttplug was made out of a reflective metal and was adorned with a bright pink jewel. I continued to stare at it and tried to slowly accept that it would be in me.

Mckenzie turned at me, "What do you say to Brad?"

"Thank you, Brad."

Laughter came from the girls as Brad lifted my body to rest over his lap in one motion. His hand forcibly made its way between by legs and unsnapped the leotard, allowing him to move the pink fabric off of my cheeks. I hadn't even realized there was a button there. That was good to know when I had to pee later. He then softly pulled my pantyhose down my butt until it was midway down my thigh.

I really felt exposed now. I was I was now facing the three girls with my back and butt arched over Brad's lap. The only thing remaining covering both my penis and my ass was the small pair of spandex panties. The girls were watching with looks of anticipation as Brad moved the panties of the side. I could feel the air blow around my newly shaved hole as Brad applied more lubricant to the plug.

Seconds felt like hours as Brad put the cap back on the lube. Suddenly I felt pressure against my asshole.

I involuntarily gave a long exhale as the pressure built. The pressure then faded as Brad slowly bounced the plug on the entrance to my ass. Each bounce was slightly stronger, and I could soon feel my asshole giving in.

A soft but audible moan escaped my lips as the first bounce made it's way past my entrance. My face was burning as I looked up at the three girls. Mandy could barely contain her glee as she moved over to Brad's other side to get a better view of him inserting the plug in me.

Now that the tip of the plug had made its way into my ass, every bounce felt different. Brad pushed slowly, but deliberately, deeper and deeper with each bounce. Deeper and deeper meant the plug was getting wider and wider in my hole.

I soon began giving soft moans with every bounce and it oddly began to feel...good? I knew it was humiliating, I knew it was degrading. But I didn't even feel phased when Hailey and Mandy both took out their phones to record me. Nor when Mckenzie came around and started pressing the plug into my ass either.

And just as I thought it couldn't go in any wider, the plug suddenly popped in.

This time my moan was not soft. Nor were the subsequent laughs.

Mckenzie slipped the panties back over the plug and Brad pushed me off his lap. They let me lay there for a moment to take in the feeling. It wasn't a bad feeling, I just felt very full down there. The longer I laid there, the more pleasant the feeling became. The stimulation, though, could quickly become overwhelming at the wrong angle.

I watched as Mckenzie whispered into Brad's ear, "Is he hard?"

Brad laughed, "What do you think?"

Of course I was. I had been even before Mckenzie and Brad came in.

Mckenzie gave my pantied bottom a slap and told me to hurry up. The car was coming to take us to the club. I gingerly tried pull up my pantyhose as Mandy and Hailey continued recording on their phones. I felt pathetic as Brad stepped in and took over. He forcibly pulled the pantyhose over my butt, somehow making the wedgie worse than before. In a quick motion he then snapped the button between my legs on the leotard, using the plug for leverage. I gave out another girly yelp as he pressed down.

I was then forced to thank Mandy for letting me use her room to put the buttplug in. I sheepishly thanked her word for word while Hailey watched along. I'm pretty certain she was still recording with her phone too. After an extremely cautious walk back through the party, the car was finally in sight.

The car ride was worse, though. Getting in and out was obviously a pain, but every bump in the way moved the plug in a new direction. Every worst case scenario worked through my mind as we drove closer. Fortunately Brad's VIP tickets allowed us to avoid the lines.

The first moment I was really dreading had arrived, showing my ID to the bouncer. As I pulled it out of my purse, I suddenly felt a vibration pulsate through the plug. My legs buckled for a moment as I tried to keep it together. I heard Mckenzie give a small yelp behind me as well. The bouncer didn't even bat an eye after looking at it and pointed me through.

I turned around to see Brad playing on his phone and smiling. Mckenzie gave him a playful slap and yelled 'Not yet!'. She had another grin on her face.

"So as you now know..every now and then there might be a little surprise. It's an app that Brad can control it from his phone from anywhere. The best part is that both plugs are synced with each other, so we'll always get stimulated together!"

Right on cue Brad sent a short and strong vibration to both our plugs. I squatted my legs again and another moan slipped out while Mckenzie only gave a yip. She shot me a disappointed look.

"Oh, stop being a little drama queen. Mine's the same size and I'm not falling over myself. And my ass is lot smaller and tighter than yours."

I knew she was right so I kept my silence and my head down as we walked into the club.

Compared to the house party, the club was a complete breath of fresh air. It was darker and harder to see people's faces. And most importantly, unlike Mandy's, I was no longer the only guy not dressed in a traditional guy's costume. By far.

Brad had also gotten us a table so we were able to avoid much of the chaos on the dance floor. The other benefit of this was an unlimited drink supply right in front of us.

For the first time all night, I actually felt like I could begin to relax. Soon we were all on our second and third drinks and I could actually feel myself bouncing to the beat of the music. I hated to admit it, but I was beginning to have a decent time. After taking some time to adjust to the buttplug, I loved dancing with Mckenzie. She was actually giving me attention with Brad around. Maybe the bottle service was working.

Even Brad was acting like a gentleman. Outside of doing his best to vibrate the plugs at the most inopportune times (like when talking with the bottle service girls), Brad would mostly just watch us and dance. Every now and then I'd feel him grind up on me or put his arm around me, but most of our interactions was simply him helping me pour a drink or get the server's attention.

As I was sitting there, I noticed Mckenzie and Brad pointing towards someone ordering a drink at one of the bars. A pang of nervousness hit me. Please don't be anyone I know. I worked up the nerve to finally ask.

"Oh, that guy at the end," Mckenzie replied over the music, "We're pretty sure that's the guy Corrie slept with at the wedding. I think his name is Patrick."

Ugh, the wedding. Even though I already heard Corrie's recap of the night and I knew I hadn't met him, I still wanted nothing to do with anyone from that weekend. I glanced over at where they were pointing. There stood a dark haired man wearing black jeans and a green jacket. Not even a costume. How boring.

Mckenzie's voice broke me from my train of thought.

"I have to use the bathroom, are you coming, too? If so, grab your purse."

The truth was I had been holding in a pee for some time now, I was just scared to leave the safety of the table. Getting there required fighting through the dance floor. I also couldn't imagine being surrounded in the men's bathroom dressed like this.

Mckenzie reached our her hand and began pulling me through the crowded club. I could feel bodies rubbing up against me both unintentionally and intentionally. A hand gave my puffy white tail a squeeze. We eventually shouldered our way through and headed towards the bathrooms. I hesitated when Mckenzie's hand began leading me away from the men's room but realized I had no choice.

I felt like I was entering a forbidden country as I followed Mckenzie into the woman's bathroom. We stood in a small line waiting for the stalls. Suddenly Mckenzie perked up.

"Get this, so I texted Corrie about that guy from the wedding weekend and now she's on her way! Brad said he can get her to our table with no issue. She must be so horny right now to come here for that guy."

I felt that familiar feeling of wanting to disappear. I protested softly.

"Mckenzie, she can't..she can't see me like this."

"See you like this?", Mckenzie chuckled, "She helped pick your outfit. Of course she gets to see you like this."

I gave a stunned look.

"Baby, it was her idea to let you choose between the two pairs of panties I sent you in the mail," Mckenzie smirked as she continued on, "Originally, we figured you'd be our sexy blue bunny. But then when you picked those pink panties so quickly we just had to reward you."

The familiar double feeling of humiliation and arousal was setting in again.

"So make sure to thank Corrie when you see her, OK?

I quietly nodded as Mckenzie continued.

"Oh, don't be mad at me. Corrie brought it up first to me. I mean, I'm sure I would've told her eventually anyway as we tell each other everything. But the point is that there is a pink bunny here who needs to do a better job of hiding her panty lines."

Yep, I knew it. Corrie had caught me on the ride home from the wedding. Mckenzie continued on.

"One last thing... Sooo I'm not sure how to even bring this up buuuuut I've learned from prior experience that you'll want to..well, for lack of a better word, relubricate yourself. There should be a small container of lube in your purse."

I just sunk my head. I didn't need an explanation. I sadly knew what that meant. Mckenzie patted my butt as she walked into the first opened stall. Soon after, another opened up and I darted in.

Each stall was its own room, complete with a sink. I unsnapped my pink leotard and pulled my pantyhose down. I had no choice but to sit to pee. I looked down at my gloved fingers. They made doing anything with my hands just a little more difficult. And that was the least of my problems.

I went straight for it and tried to pull the plug right out in one go. I gave a loud yelp as it slipped out, loud enough that someone jokingly banged on the stall door. I put the plug in the sink and filled it with soap and water. As the plug soaked, I took a moment to enjoy the empty feeling.

A bang on the door put me back to work. I unzipped my purse and liberally lubed up the buttplug, closed my eyes, and pushed. The base took a little pressure but I was surprised (and horrified) at how easily it slid back in. I washed my hands and speed-walked out of the bathroom. I figured Mckenzie must've gone back up to the table.

As I walked into the dance floor, a hand pulled on one of my spaghetti straps. It was Corrie. She was dressed in a very tight pink dress with a matching headband. The dress emphasized her long tan legs. She actually looked like a real barbie doll.

Corrie couldn't contain her smile. She opened her mouth for a moment but started giggling to herself again.

"Hi".

"uh, hi." I stammered back.

"We match."

I could only blush and grip my purse.

"I love your clutch. Very dainty."

Corrie then grabbed my gloved hand to lead me to the table.

She did bring the party, though. Soon we were all taking shots. And soon I began to feel relaxed again. I realized that if Corrie didn't seem to care about Mckenzie's new relationship with me, why should I? The night quickly flew by in a blur..

..the four of us all going down to the dance floor..

..a man trying to grind with me and Mckenzie encouraging him to..

..Brad vibrating my plug as the man danced with me..

..Corrie chasing after the man from the wedding after-party, even though he seemed very uninterested..

..Mckenzie making out with both Brad and me on the dance floor..

..All three of us making out on the dance floor..

..Corrie excitedly telling us that the man from the wedding after-party, Patrick is coming home with her and can drive us home..

..Brad, Mckenzie, and I piling into the backseat of a small blue car..

..Sitting on Brad's lap as the car made its way back to Mckenzie and Corrie's apartment..

..Almost falling over after a bump and having the my purse contents spill all over the back seat floor..

..Feeling Brad play with my buttplug as I bent over to pick them up..

..Getting distracted as Brad expertly toys with my ass..

..Arriving and Brad walking both Mckenzie and I into the apartment..

..Immediately going to the bedroom where Brad dropped his boxers and simply pointed.

I wouldn't have ever believed that I'd be in this position again. Mckenzie and I. Both on our knees. About to worship Brad's cock. As I begun moving my mouth forward, Mckenzie stopped me.

"You should know Brad's rule. You need lipstick."

I heard Brad go 'tsk tsk' as Mckenzie pulled out a pink tube of lipstick. Of course it was pink. Everything was pink today. I puckered my lips so she could apply it. After a few moments, she applied her own.

"Good girls." came Brad's voice from above.

I slowly made my way down to his cock again. He was already hard. My tongue made contact on his head and swirled around in a circle. I slowly began sucking the head with my mouth, trying my best to remember what he liked from last time. I could see Mckenzie watching me from only inches away.

She then softly pushed me aside so she could have a go. I was quietly impressed. Her lips and hands were moving faster and in different motions than the night after the wedding. I could hear Brad's breathing pick up above us.

Not long after, Brad tapped my head and pointed. It was my turn again.

I tried to mimic the movements Mckenzie had made but I was so much sloppier than her. I ended up going back to the reliable move of swirling my tongue on his head of his dick. Soon though, his hands began pressuring my head forward. I know what that meant. My lips slowly slid further down his shaft until the head softly touched the back of my mouth. I closed my eyes and pressed a little harder.

And uncontrollably began coughing. Spit was all over my face, just like last time.

Brad then began to sit up.

"I have a question for you," he said sternly, "Where'd you end up buying your dildo from?"

My face went pink. I felt like I just got caught forgeting to do my homework.

"I had a feeling," he continued, "Mckenzie here was a good girl. I could tell she practiced."

Brad grabbed me by my pink leotard and put me over his lap. I was now in the same submissive position I was stuck in when he inserted the buttplug into me. This time, I also knew what was coming next. Brad went on.

"But you, you're a bad girl. And we can't have that."

I saw Mckenzie pipe up next to me.

"Not only that, Brad, I sent him a reminder over text and he ignored it."

I could feel my face turning even redder as Brad's strong hands caressed my pantyhosed covered butt. Suddenly a hand slapped down on my left cheek.

I don't think I had ever been spanked in my life, not even as a child. It actually really hurt. And I even had a line of protection with my pantyhose.

Brad's hand then circled my other cheek before crashing down on it. I gave another small yelp. I could see Mckenzie intently gazing at me.

The blows were soon coming at all angles and there was no consistency in the timing or the location of the spanks. This made it impossible to brace myself for them. On top of that, Brad would randomly clasp or press my buttplug between spanks. I was soon squirming in his lap as I watched Mckenzie slowly unsnap her blue bunny costume snd begin rolling down her black and gold pantyhose.

"There's another thing too," Mckenzie gave me that mischievous smile, "I bought him a book on how to give you better blowjobs and he never even opened it."

"Is that so?" the underlying tone in Brad's voice was now angry. "So is it correct to say you didnt practice once when I was gone?"