When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly walked to the corner of the room where I had thrown them earlier.

"Naughty, naughty," Mckenzie went on again, "Was this another temper tantrum? Throwing your panties? I'm sorry, baby, but I'm going to have to let Brad know about this."

I sheepishly opened the clear bag with the two pairs of panties. One was a cheeky lacy set in soft pink. The other was a bright blue cotton thong.

"Since I'm so nice, I'll let you decide which pair you're going to sleep in. And obviously no jerking off in them."

Mckenzie laughed as my hand instinctively reached for the soft pink lacy ones

"Oh, I had a feeling. I'll need to let Brad know before he picks your outfit. Now put them on for me"

There was no fight. I methodically pulled my boxer briefs down my legs and my hard dick sprung out. I then reached for the panties and began putting my legs through them. I thought my cock was going to explode as the fabric nestled itself up my crack. Just like the boxer briefs, a tent was formed in the front, this time in pink lace.

"Now I think someone owes me a thank you."

Barely audible, I hissed "Thank you, Mckenzie"

"For what, baby?"

I could barely choke out the words I was so embarrassed.

"And don't be scared about Paige and her little friends hearing you"

I took a deep breath.

"Thank you, Mckenzie, for convincing Brad to come visit me again"

Her silence told me more was expected.

"and thank you, Mckenzie, for getting me this new set of panties."

Still silence on the other end.

"and, um, thank you, Mckenzie, for putting up with my tantrums when, um, you're just trying to help me better, um, satisfy Brad"

I could barely get out those last words. Mckenzie's finally broke her silence and smiled.

"That's a start. Now stay there for a second, I need a good look at you"

I began to panic.

"No screenshots!" I blurted out.

"Screenshots?," Mckenzie sqeaked, "Baby, the whole conversation is video recorded...well anyway, be a good girl for me tonight in your panties. I'll see you next week"

She then hung up.

-----

I felt like I was dreaming as I buzzed Mckenzie up into my building.

It had been only a week since that night I called her and but I felt like I aged a year. She texted me a few days later to give me the full confirmation that Brad was still coming. Also, she had made up her mind. She'd be coming to my apartment beforehand to help me get ready and she wanted at least two hours. I just prayed that she wouldn't run into Paige, Nikki, and Erin.

I had so far avoided the three of them. Although, granted, I did my best to limit my leaving of the apartment. It was getting to the point where it was hard to keep track of everyone I needed to be worried about. There was obviously Mckenzie and Brad. They both had pictures, too. There was Mckenzie's roommates, Corrie and Lydia, who I was also pretty certain had caught me in panties (also, roommates talk about everything). There was also the other girls at the brunch. And that didn't even include the man in the stairwell wearing a green jacket that I had crashed into only wearing lingerie!

Mckenzie would be here any second now. I nervously stood by the door, hoping to open it before she knocked in case the girls next door could hear. It didn't matter, though. The moment Mckenzie saw me in the hallway, she gave a scream and started running over to give me a hug.

"We have GOT to get those boy clothes off of you!"

My stomach was in knots. Everyone on my floor would've heard that. Thankfully she didn't stay in the hallway long and I quickly shut the door behind her. Mckenzie put down a medium sized duffel bag and began making small talk with me. I didn't know what to do. There was still no acknowledgment of the strangeness of her being there. She chatted like it was just a normal conversation. All of a sudden, she gave a coy smile.

"Well, enough chit chat. We don't have that much time to make us look sexy for Brad"

I felt my face warm up and the familiar stir in my boxer briefs.

"So Brad gave me a list of rules," Mckenzie continued, "And rule number one is absolutely no hair from the eyebrows down. Everything better be smooth. Everything."

She pointed to the shower. "Get started, I'm sure you have a razor in there. Oh, also use these in there."

Mckenzie reached into the duffel bag and pulled out a couple travel sized shower containers. All I could see was their soft colors. I grabbed them and trudged my way over to the shower.

I knew the best way to get through this was to not think about it. I had shaved my groin before, even my chest at one point. But never my legs. And definitely not my arms. I looked at my naked body in the mirror as I picked up my razer and shaving cream.

I gave a sigh. I really, really hoped Brad's costume covered my shoulders. I hadn't thought of that until now. Although they had since faded from their peak, you could still make out the faint outline of a pair of bra straps on my upper back and shoulders. Oh well, I'm sure that would be the least of my worries.

I began applying the lotions and scrubs in the shower. A mix of feminine scents filled the bathroom as I picked up the shaving cream. This was going to take forever. I began with my chest as that at least was a little familiar. I moved on and finished my stomach and groin.

Now I was in unfamiliar territory. I applied shaving cream to my forearm and slid the razor across. I was surprised at how easily and smoothly it glided over. I looked down at the bare strip of skin and felt a stir in my penis. I was able to keep it together as I finished my arms, but by the time I finished my armpits, my cock was at full mast.

I couldn't explain it as lifted my other arm to shave below it. It just felt so, so... naughty. I would find myself gliding my hands over myself as I made my way down the legs. Soon the only area left was my ass. Even the times I shaved my groin liberally, I always stopped soon after my balls.

I slipped my hand down my bottom. Ugh, there was so much hair down. I contorted my body against the shower wall as I my one hand held my cheek and my other shaved up my crack. My erection continually got in the way. Soon the only hair remaining was around my hole and I'd have no easy way of reaching it.

I eventually realized I needed to get on all fours and reach underneath myself to get there. I arched my back as my fingers pressed their way down past my balls searching for any remaining strips of unshaved hair. I had never been so smooth down there. Suddenly my finger tip pressed against my hole and a felt a quick jolt of electricity around my bottom.

Anal play had never really crossed my mind before but something about my smooth body made it feel weirdly more desirable. I could feel my smooth thighs pressing up against each other as my fingers continued to rub around newly smoothed asshole. Suddenly, Mckenzie's voice broke me out of my daydream.

"Oh, baby, this is quite the sight. Are you having fun exploring yourself?"

I immediately pulled myself to my feet to salvage some pride. Mckenzie giggled as her eyes took in my smooth body. All she had on was an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black panties. Her gaze ultimately settled on my hard penis staring back at her for attention. Her fingertips made their way to the tip of my cock and gave a light squeeze. An involuntarily moan escaped my mouth.

"You need lotion," she said as she pulled a moisturizer out of her small toiletry bag. She squirted some into her hand and continued pulsating her fingertips on the head of my penis. My legs went weak as her lubricated hand made its way down my shaft. Her second lotioned hand cupped my balls as she slowly jerked me off.

I could already feel myself close to cumming even before Mckenzie's second hand began exploring the area behind my balls. My breathing quickened. My cock began to thrust upwards. And then her hand aruptly stopped moving.

Mckenzie's hand was still wrapped tightly around my dick, though, leaving me in orgasm purgatory. She squeezed the tip as she pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to hide my surprise as I took in her wet lips.

"Thanks for being my slut, baby. This really does make me so hot," she whispered.

Her hands slipped off my cock and made their way up my smooth chest, drying them along the way. She made her way to the bathroom door and gave a pause, turning back to me. Her butt wiggled as she hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slowly lowered them into they fell on the floor.

"These are for you."

I walked up to inspect the black panties as she left the room. They were.. dare I say.. a little disappointing? Nothing was special about them. It was just a pair of spandex panties. Maybe they were a little skimpy around the butt, but they weren't a thong. I slipped them on effortlessly, the soft fabric gliding up my soft and smooth legs. Compared to Mckenzie's lace panties, these were so much more comfortable. And I hated that I could make these comparisons.

I finished lotioning my shaved body and walked out into my living room. My outfit lay on the ground in front of me.

Oh no.

That surprisingly tender moment in the bathroom gave me a false sense of security. I actually couldn't go out like this. I didn't care if it was Halloween.

In front of me laid a pink bunny costume. Ears, puffy tail, and all.

My stomach was doing somersaults. I could feel Mckenzie's eyes burning a hole in me, gauging my reaction. My hand trembled as I lifted up the leotard that would be wrapped around my body. It was definitely high quality material. And it was light pink. And glossy. I slowly lifted it up to chest.

"Oh baby, that's why I'm here. Your corset and pantyhose need to go on first."

She handed me the corset. I had seen them in movies but never in person. Mckenzie slipped it over my shoulders where it rested across my chest. I knew what was coming next. I took a deep breath as she pulled the strings as hard as she could. My chest and rib cage strained against the silky material.

As the wind made its way back into my lungs, Mckenzie's grin got wider. She held a small mirror up to me, reflecting it so I could see my midsection. I couldn't believe it. From the neck down, my silhouette was indistinguishable from a curvy girl's. The corset had done its job. It was then I realized that it matched my 'boring' panties. I should've known better.

Next Mckenzie pointed to where a black pair filled with silver sparkles lay. Unlike her stockings, which ended at each of my thighs, the pantyhose were just one piece that went up past my legs, fully covered my panties and bottom, and settled a few inches on top of my butt.

Mckenzie then picked up the bunny costume, the main event. I cringed as I stepped into it. The material was relatively thick, which only added to the claustrophobic feeling caused by it's tightness combined with the corset's. Mckenzie wiggled it over my hips until it finally made its way up my chest. The backside was still stuck, though. She gripped the top of the back of the outfit, right inside where two spaghetti straps covered in a light pink mesh laid, and pulled with force.

The fabric eventually gave way and it suddenly slid up into place. I squealed as the leotard pulled the spandex panties and pantyhose up my bottom. The wedgie also had tucked my penis down, nearly hiding any bump. I reflexively arched my butt out, which also caused me to stick my chest out. This allowed me to finally take deep breaths again.

"I'll give you the bunny ears after I do your make up," Mckenzie stated as she tightened the shoulder straps, locking the pink outfit in place. She saw the scared look on my face and smiled, "Oh, don't worry, it'll be light. The 'fuck-me' lipstick isn't coming out until we're alone with Brad anyways."

I began to blush as she applied a very soft layer of blush on my cheeks. She then added just a tiny amount of eye shadow and a clear gloss to my lips. I could feel my cock straining against the clothes holding out down. Mckenzie was soon finished and began pulling more items out of her bag.

First, the bunny ears. They were a matching soft pink and fit softly over my head. Next came two white opera gloves. They were made as the same glossy material as the leotard and went all the way up past my elbows. I shivered as they slid up by smooth arms. Lastly, she pulled out a small pink choker. Nothing stood all that much out about it, but it covered my adam's apple and added a piece of light sluttiness to the outfit. She then pointed towards the door where I pair of light pink sneakers sat.

"Brad really wanted you in heels, but I convinced him my girl wasn't ready for those yet," Mckenzie giggled, "You owe me a thank you."

I felt my cheeks burn as I recited "Thank you, Mckenzie."

Mckenzie made her way to the bathroom to put on her outfit and I finally gave myself a look in the mirror.

Part of me of wanted to scream. Part of me wanted to cry. My penis strained even harder.

I couldn't bring myself to admit it, but I knew my body looked sexy. The sparkling pantyhose hugged my thin legs all the way up to the top of my butt. The pink leotard was not only doing a good job tucking in my penis, it also was also making my butt stick out more. The light pink material was pulling everything up, like a wedgie that wouldn't let go. It was splitting my cheeks so much that you could easily make out the two separate bumps. The black and silver pantyhose brought even more attention to my little perky butt.

I still didn't have much of a chest, but the corset had pushed it out a little bit. The corset did give me curves I never knew I had around my waist, though. My new hourglass figure was complimented by the white opera gloves, which thinned out my arms. The outfit did not cover all the red marks on my back and shoulders, though, and I grimaced when I noticed them.

My face although more feminine, was still a guy's, even with the pink bunny ears above it. Mckenzie's makeup was subtle enough not to be seen from far away but as I approached the mirror, I could see the lip gloss she applied made my lips shiny and the blush and eyeshadow gave my face an almost soft doll-like appearance. I didn't know whether to be turned on or terrified.

"Our car is here!" I heard Mckenzie yell as she walked out of the bathroom. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing an almost identical bunny outfit as me, except her's was light blue and her pantyhose shimmered black and gold.

"Stop staring, we need to leave," as she grabbed her things. I grabbed my wallet and cell phone but realized I had no pockets. Mckenzie laughed and handed me a small powder-blue clutch purse.

"My wallet won't even fit in there," I whined.

"Sacrifices us girls have to make," Mckenzie smirked as she pulled out a pink matching purse, "Your blue purse actually goes with my outfit, but I thought you could use a little reminder of how you used to pretend to be a man before you met me."

I looked down at the floor, "Thank you, Mckenzie."

I took my ID, a credit card, and some cash out of my wallet and stuffed it in the tiny purse and walked out the door. With my phone and apartment key inside, they barely fit. Thankfully the hallway and elevator were clear, and I quickly shuffled into the waiting car.

The driver didn't give me a second look as I sat next to Mckenzie in the back seat. I noticed the address she repeated to him, though, was not in the typical club area and gave her a perplexed look. She turned to me.

"Oh baby, nobody gets to club for at least another couple hours. Remember that girl from brunch, Mandy? She's having a costume party slash pregame at her apartment and invited us. That's where Brad is going to meet us!"

I wanted to disappear. I looked around, I needed to get out of this car. A dark club was one thing, but a house party?! I didn't want anyone to see me like this, let alone Mandy, who cruelly seemed to get off on my humiliation.

I sat in stunned silence as the car maneuvered it's way to the party. I began to feel light headed as we pulled up and as Mckenzie led me to the door. Before she could even knock, the door swung open and Mandy emerged.

"Ahhhhhh! You came!" she screamed as she gave Mckenzie a huge hug. Mandy was dressed in a tight wonder woman costume that showed off both her curves and her long legs. The sexy outfit was accentuated with a gold headband that cut through her black hair.

She caught eyes with me and didn't even bother trying to hold in her laughter.

"You did such a great job, Mckenzie!", she shrieked through fits of laughing, "Brad is going to be such a lucky guy."

I couldn't look Mandy in the eyes any more. I just stared at my pink sneakers and clutched my purse tighter and tighter as the two girls chatted. My hardening penis was now showing a tiny pink bump in my outfit and I moved my purse in front of it in hopes to hide it.

The three of us made our way into the party. Mandy must've come from money because the apartment was enormous, it even had a second floor. I could feel my face burning as she gave a quick tour. I felt so utterly exposed. I knew every eye was on me as walked our way through the makeshift dance floor. We eventually made our way to the kitchen, where Mandy poured me a blowjob shot. The girls laughed as a small dribble escaped my mouth and trickled off my lips.

I could tell Mckenzie was ready to party. Her and Mandy poured another drink for themselves (I got another blowjob shot) and Mckenzie led me out to the dancefloor.

I was frozen. I had two left feet in general, but dressed like this, my confidence was zero. The only thing I could hold on to was that everyone was in costumes. I hoped maybe some people would see the pink bunny outfit as a joke but I knew they wouldn't. It fit me too well. There were too many details. My body looked too sexy in it. There was no question this outfit was made just for me.

Suddenly, a strong hand gripped my waist. I didn't need to look up to see who it was, Mckenzie's squeak gave it away.

Brad was wearing a dark red smoking jacket with no shirt under it, drawing attention to his sculpted chest and abs. Below was a pair of shorts that ended well above his knees, meant to look like boxers. On top of his head was a pair of aviators and a captain's sailing hat. I immediately understood the implication of the couples costumes. I was one of Brad's bunnies.

They were immediately kissing. Brad's hand was still around my waist as I watched their lips touch. I awkwardly stood there as they made out and his began feeling up my butt. He ultimately settled on grasping my pantyhosed cheek with one hand, with his pointer finger sliding up and down the pink fabric along by crack.

From across the dancefloor I could Mandy, standing with a circle of girls, staring right past them at me with a look of amusement on her face. She caught eyes with me, lifted her eyebrows, and gave me a huge smile. I quickly turned away.

Brad was now dancing with Mckenzie as I uncomfortably stood there and watched. I mumbled something about going to the bathroom which they both ignored and slowly backed my way off the dance floor.

I found myself meandering around the party doing my best to avoid conversations with anyone. A few different girls (and a guy) complimented my costume all of whom my body responded with blushes. I didn't know how long I had been alone when I came across a bedroom that seemed to be empty. Finally, an oasis I could hide in.

The moment I entered I realized it was a mistake.

On the far side of the room, sitting on the bed chatting, was Mandy and a pretty blonde girl dressed in sexy Alice in Wonderland costume. Without even a glance up, the blonde waived her arm and went, "Hi, sorry, we're in here."

Mandy's piped up.