When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently nodded.

Brad grabbed the pantyhose covering my right butt cheek and ripped a large hole in it. He then did the same with the other cheek.

Now my body was actually panicking. I could feel his bare hand rubbing my already sore bare ass.

His first blow reigned down.

I instinctively cried out. The pain was much worse on bare skin. Brad then toyed with my buttplug. Then another hard slap. And another. A pull of the buttplug. Slap. Slap. Buttplug. Slap.

The pain quickly became overwhelming. I tried my hardest but my eyes finally began to well up with tears. The worst part was that I was back to being hard as a rock. I couldn't control it, even before Brad began playing with the plug. Even though my erection was still tightly held down by the costume, every spank thrusted me forward on Brad's lap, pressing my hard cock in between my belly and his thighs.

Through my watery eyes, I could make out Mckenzie sitting on the floor against the wall in front of me. Her bunny outfit and pantyhose were now all off so all that remained was her corset and black panties. Her hand had pushed the spandex fabric to the side and her two fingers were slowly circling her clit. I could see her pussy glistening from the bed.

Brad was still not letting up. The slapping sound echoed around the room as I tried my best to keep my cries muted. Mckenzie continued to finger herself in front of me, obviously enjoying watching me get degraded. After a particular grueling spanking sequence, Brad finally stopped.

For a moment the only remaining sounds in the room were my whimpers and the sounds of Mckenzie's fingers rubbing herself. Brad's hand was now softly caressing my sore and beaten bottom. My penis strained even harder as his fingertips drew small circles on my cheeks. I could hear Brad laugh above me before he called to Mckenzie.

"Look at him, Mckenzie. Remember when you used to fuck him?"

I closed my eyes as tight as I could and looked at the floor but Brad's hand gave my face a small slap.

"No, no, no. Look at her. Remember when you used to fuck her?"

I opened my blurry eyes to see Mckenzie still fingering herself to me. Brad's voice continued.

"Now look at you. Getting spanked by the man fucking your girl. And your girl absolutely loves it."

Brad unexpectedly flipped me over on his lap and unsnapped the pink leotard buttons between my legs. With nothing now holding my penis, an obvious tent in my pantyhose immediately formed as Brad went on.

"And you absolutely love it, too. Mckenzie, look at your desperate boyfriend squirm."

Brad suddenly ripped a small hole where I was tenting, pushed my panties to the side, grabbed my hard shaft, and pulled my erection out of the hole. I heard Mckenzie give a moan as I suddenly felt so exposed. Brad effortlessly tossed me back over on to my stomach like before, except now my hard cock was positioned downwards in between his two thighs. My sore ass was once again in a position to be spanked.

"Smack!"

"Uhhhh!" I reflexively moaned. I could no longer hold my whines in anymore.

"Smack!"

My poor cheeks were already so sore that every spank was now amplified.

"Smack!"

My hard penis quickly noticed that Brad's thighs would tighten up around it with each spank.

"Smack!"

I gave another loud squeal as the pleasure from my cock combined with the pain on my ass.

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

The constant stimulation combined with my utter humiliation had begun to take over my mind. Soon all I felt with each spank was my cock getting closer and closer to orgasm as it got squeezed between Brad's thighs. I felt my hips bucking forward almost as if I was fucking his inner thighs.

"Smack!"

A loud moan escaped my lips but this one was full of pleasure, not pain.

"Smack!"

Brad suddenly stopped for a moment and looked down at me. It was right there I knew he had realized what was going on. His mouth curled into a smile and his hand swung down once more

"Smack!"

"Mckenzie! I can't believe this! Your little boyfriend here is actually going to cum himself while getting spanked."

She was now beginning to moan as she fingered herself, her eyes still intently watching.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Smack!"

Brad directed his attention back to me, "Did you hear that? Of course you're not her boyfriend! You're wearing a pink bunny costume and you're draped across my lap!"

"Smack!"

"And your body is still begging me to let you cum! I just knew the moment I saw you at the hotel with her that you were meant to be on your knees."

I could hear Mckenzie moaning louder, seemingly getting ready to cum.

"Smack!"

His degrading words only humiliated me further but they pushed my penis closer and closer to the edge. Our buttplugs suddenly started vibrating as Brad adjusted the setting.

"Smack!"

"Are you actually going to cum while I spank you?! Are you actually that much of a little slut?!"

"Smack!"

I couldn't hold it any more. The combination of his thighs, his spanking, the vibrations, and him pressing down on the buttplug pushed me over the edge.

"Uggggggggghhhhhhh..."

I screamed into the bed as I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. I pathetically flopped on Brad's lap as my cock spurted rope after rope in between his thighs on to the bed. Brad's strong arms held me down as my body pulsated with each thrust.

Mckenzie was finally cumming from fingering herself and the vibrations too. Her loud moans echoed across the room alongside my own. They eventually faded and soon the only sound that could be heard was our heavy breathing.

"Smack!"

The sharp pain on my cheeks startled me out of my post-orgasmic bliss.

I was no longer horny and the shame was now setting in. The feelings of arousal were all gone and what was left was just humiliation and actual soreness. It was all now hitting me like a ton a bricks. I had just cum in another man's lap and I was dressed like a complete sissy. And all of this happened in front of Mckenzie, a girl I had been crushing over.

Thankfully I could feel Brad begin to move underneath me. As I tried to lift myself up, Brad's arm swooped down on my back.

"Your spanking isn't over."

I couldn't process those words. Mckenzie evidently could as she began to giggle.

Brad continued to hold me down on his lap as he shuffled his legs a few feet over on the bed. It took me a moment but I now understood why. My orgasm had left a large puddle of cum underneath his legs and he was moving to get it out from under him.

And now it was directly under my face.

"Smack!"

I gave a loud yelp and my face reflexively pushed towards the bed. The tip of my nose brushed up against my cum and the scent filled my head.

I wanted to be anywhere else in the world in this moment than right here. Now I was just a grown man in a pink bunny costume getting spanked by another grown man because I didn't follow his rules, there was no sexual release. I just felt like his bitch. I needed this outfit off now. I needed this buttplug removed now.

"Smack!"

I desperately looked to Mckenzie for any type of help, but I immediately felt a stab in my stomach when I realized she had gone back to fingering herself.

Brad's stern voice suddenly cut through the room.

"Over time I've come to discover that right now is the best time to change someone's naughty behavior."

"Smack!"

I gave another loud cry as my nose pressed deeper into my own cum. I knew this was a battle I was going to lose.

"Smack!"

My whole lower face was now pressed in the puddle. I tried to bounce back up but Brad's non-spanking hand suddenly held my face down in it

I wanted to cry. The sticky wetness was now coating my face. It was all I could smell. It was all I could taste. My squirming intensified. I could hear Mckenzie's moans in the background.

"Smack!"

Brad's voice rang out, "As I was saying, it's one thing to discipline a sissy when she's horny, its a whole other thing to discipline her when she's not."

"Smack!"

My whimpers did not hold him back.

"When a sissy is horny, she'll just tell you anything for release, isn't that right? That's why you promised me you'd buy a dildo. That's why you promised me you'd practice sucking it."

"Smack!"

"But now you can't hide behind that anymore. Now if you told me you'd buy a dildo to practice with, I'd believe you. So, are you going to do that?"

"Yes, Brad." softly escaped my lips.

The buttplug suddenly began vibrating. It was amazing how the same feeling could be so perfect in one moment and the exact opposite in the next. This moment was the opposite. Now that I had cum, the vibrations were so over-stimulating. I wiggled all over Brad's lap.

"Smack!"

My face was thrusted back down into the bed again. The buttplug vibrations were making Mckenzie moan louder and she was getting close to cumming again. I looked over and realized she was now the one controlling the plug She had one hand controlling Brad's phone while the other hand fingered herself. She didn't seem to be paying any attention to my squirming at all.

Brad's voice rung out once more.

"Good girl. You'll send me a picture when you have it."

"Yes, Brad." I repeated.

"Smack!"

Mckenzie's moans grew even louder as Brad continued.

"That goes for anything I tell you. Right? If, for instance, I wanted another person to join us, I know you'd 100% agree. No matter who they were."

My stomach churned thinking of all the humiliating possibilities.

"Smack!"

"Maybe a secretary? Or an ex-girlfriend? I'm sure we can get very creative."

"Smack!"

"Maybe we could send another guy over for you to practice your new sucking skills on? That could be fun."

"Smack!"

"Aww, someone seems a lot more shy now! Don't be embarrassed. At least your pink cheeks match your pink bunny ears and your pink butt."

"Smack!"

Mckenzie's moans filled the room again as her second orgasm rushed through her body. The vibrations and the spanks finally ended.

Brad's punishment was over.

I was too sore and too embarrassed to move. The side of my face was still laying in the spot I had cummed in. I didn't want to open my eyes and see either one of them.

Brad reached over and grabbed some lotion, which he tenderly rubbed over my cheeks using the two holes he had ripped in my pantyhose earlier. He then pulled the hose up as high as it would go and snapped the pink leotard button shut. The two holes were now underneath and covered by the pink fabric.

"You can't be outside with your bare cheeks showing, that's why I did that."

I gave a perplexed look.

"I ordered you a car home. It'll be here in two minutes. You don't deserve my cock tonight."

I had nothing left to say so I just gave a soft nod and gingerly walked to my pink shoes. Given where the car was, I didn't even have time to clean myself up in the bathroom. I winced as I found my blue purse and gave one last glance back at Mckenzie and Brad.

They were too busy making out on the bed.

I quietly shut the door, got in the elevator, and waddled out to the waiting car. I knew I looked absolutely terrible but I just needed to make it home. Thankfully the driver had no desire to talk as I sat down.

The ride was awful. My sore ass ached with every bump. And about halfway through the ride, the buttplug began to vibrate again, giving me a nice reminder that Mckenzie and Brad were likely now fucking.

I moved as fast as my swollen little butt

would let me when the car arrived at my apartment building. Both the lobby and elevator were fortunately empty. It wasn't until the elevator that I finally had access to a mirror.

All things considered, below my neck I still looked relatively put together. The costume had held up well and the rips still couldn't be seen. Above my neck was a different story.

The cum had since dried all over my face and could be seen from up close. My lipstick, which I had completely forgotten about, was smeared all over my lips and mouth. I ripped off the pink bunny ears and managed to rub most of the cum off of my face. There was nothing I could do for the lipstick until I got to my bathroom.

The elevator door opened and I held my breath hoping the coast was clear. My fingers were especially crossed that Paige, Nikki, and Erin wouldn't be around.

It was. Finally something had went my way. I got to the door, opened up my purse, and....it was empty.

Well, not completely empty. There was a container of lube. And change.

The night flashed before my eyes. A memory of my purse emptying out in the backseat of Patrick's car coming home from the club stuck out.

I was now in full panic mode. I had absolutely no keys, no ID, no money, no credit card, and no phone. Mckenzie's apartment, where the car was parked, was not walkable. I wanted to scream but I was simply too exhausted. And I couldn't wake people up.

My apartment and Paige's apartments were the last two at the end of the hallway and were the only two after a bend. I hoped that meant her and her roommates would be the only ones I'd have to worry about. I quietly walked up to her door.

Complete silence. It sounded like they were asleep. That's a start.

I remembered there was a rental office in the building that opened at eight every morning. The three girls were never awake that early, and definitely not on weekends. Yes, I'd still have to talk to someone there and it would be awkward but I could maybe try to spin it. In any case, it would be a million times better than the girls catching me.

All I had to do was make it until eight. The other problem was I had no clock on me. I was typically an early riser so I just had to bank on waking up before the girls did. I honestly did like my chances. Especially since I'd be sleeping on an uncomfortable floor.

Outside of taking off the ears, there was very little I could do to look less embarrassing. I wanted to take the buttplug out but I'd have nowhere to put it. It had thankfully stopped vibrating. The holes in the pantyhose were beginning to show so I pulled them back up. But that was it. I just hoped I'd go unbothered.

I tried to relax and finally curled up in my bunny costume in front of my apartment door. I had to lay on my side since my butt was too sore.

Yet somehow, through all of this, I was asleep in moments.