When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 04

Story Info
His girl and her lover find new ways to humiliate him.
15.8k words
4.85
22.5k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading! Please read chapters 1, 2, & 3 for the full background and context. Enjoy!

-----

*Ding*

The faint sound of a bell confusingly woke me up from my uncomfortable sleep. Ugh, why was my alarm going off? I felt like I had only fallen asleep minutes ago. I reached for my phone to shut it off..

Oh no.

I wasn't in my bed. I was laying in front of my apartment in the hallway because I had left my keys, alongside my phone and wallet, in the back of a car earlier in the night.

And I wasn't in my clothes. I was wearing a glossy pink bunny Halloween costume with sparkling black tights and white gloves. I was accessorized with a matching set of bunny ears and a little blue clutch purse.

And that wasn't my alarm. That was elevator stopping at my floor.

Instantaneously I knew I was in trouble. Only a few rooms would have people going back to them at this hour. I looked at the girls' room adjacent to mine and sighed. Now it made more sense. Their room wasn't quiet because they were asleep, their room was quiet because they hadn't come back yet.

All my uncertainty was immediately gone as Paige and Nikki's voices flooded the hallway when the elevator doors opened.

I wanted so badly to disappear. Maybe I could try blaming Halloween for my outfit one more time, but given my past humiliating encounters with the two brunettes, this would just be the cherry on top. I couldn't believe just weeks ago I thought Paige wanted to sleep with me. Can't imagine what she'd think now.

Their chatter got louder and louder. The perky voices sounded like they'd been drinking a bit. They'd be turning the corner any second now. Completely out of options, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Maybe, just maybe, they'd leave me alone.

"Ahhhhhh!," the girls' screams echoes down the floor. The amused shrieks soon turned to laughter.

Well, that was wrong. I painfully accepted the inevitable and reluctantly opened my eyes.

There stood Paige and Nikki, beside themselves in laughter.

And as usual, they both looked absolutely stunning. For what I guessed was their first Halloween out of college, they were dressed for attention. Nikki was wearing a tight sparkling blue and white sailor costume with a small white hat. Paige was a lifeguard and all that included was a red one piece bath suit, a pair of short shorts, matching red lipstick, and a plastic visor. She was able to choke out words first.

"Sooo, um, what's this?"

I could feel my face heating up. I stammered out an explanation about missing my keys.

"Sure, but, you knooow, your costume?"

I just looked to the floor and slowly mumbled out, "That girl you had met before, Mckenzie, she wanted me to wear this."

I could see the girls give each other a knowing smirk. I realized that if they hadn't remembered meeting her, they definitely would've recognized her name from the note in the humiliating package she sent 'accidently' sent to their address. I also realized the girls didn't know that I knew they had read the note.

The next few minutes were a blur. After some more teasing, Paige and Nikki agreed I could sleep on their couch. I was finally able to wipe off my lipstick and any remaining dried cum I had missed off my face. I cringed just thinking of it. When it came to the couch, the girls had a pillow but no blanket. Obviously none of their clothes would fit, so I'd still be stuck sleeping in my bunny outfit.

I was getting on the couch when Nikki walked over with her phone camera facing me. I recoiled back into couch.

"No pictures!" I reflexively yelled.

Nikki giggled, "Just in case Erin comes back tonight, she needs to know there's a man sleeping in the couch."

Erin was Paige and Nikki's third roommate. I knew the logic didn't really make sense but I just bowed my head and lifted myself off the couch.

"Can you just block out my face?" I softly requested.

Nikki smiled, "Sure, you can turn around, but stick out your cute little butt for me. And pick up your purse and put on your bunny ears."

Paige called out from her bedroom, "Make sure to send that to that group chat!"

I felt ridiculous as I awkwardly bent my knees and arched my back. At least my face was hidden. Suddenly, Nikki's voice got higher.

"Oh my god. Did someone..did someone spank you?!"

I could feel the embarrassment rushing in from everywhere. I wanted to be in my own bed so badly. I figured that the two large holes that Brad had ripped in my stockings must've slid from under the pink leotard to back down on top of my very sore and very red butt cheeks. This was proven as I quickly sat on the couch and felt my bare skin touch the fabric.

"Wait! What was that?!" I heard Paige's excited voice call out again from her room. Loud footsteps followed as she sprinted into their living room. She had lost the shorts so was now only wearing the red bathing suit and the visor. In any other circumstances, I'd be absolutely thrilled to be around her dressed like that. She looked down at me sitting on the couch.

"Get up and let me see."

I somehow felt even more emasculated. Here I was, dressed like a sissy, getting commanded around by a girl who could barely legally drink. I sheepishly stood up and faced the couch, extending my sorely spanked bottom towards Paige. I heard her begin to snicker as Nikki's voice rang out.

"Paige, it's all in the pic I sent you and Erin, so don't you worry."

I gave another sigh as Paige spoke up.

"Did Mckenzie spank you?," she looked at me inquisitively like she was conducting an investigation, "No, wait...did, did Brad spank you?"

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I tried to keep a poker face. The blood had also rushed to my penis. I guess it had recovered from its orgasm earlier. Just hearing Paige say Brad's name made my knees weak. Paige was also now openly admitting that she had read Mckenzie's note in the package she had sent.

"Oh no! So Brad spanked you and then sent you home without your keys. How bad of a bunny were you? Is that what happened?"

There was no use in trying to maintain my straight face. It was now so pink Paige and Nikki clearly knew they were close to the truth. I couldn't look either of them in the eyes so I just looked back down and laid back down on the couch, my sore rear facing the back cushions.

The lights finally came off and Nikki made her way to bed. Paige was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. My overdue sleep was settling itself back in.

*Knock knock*

I groaned. Why couldn't this night end?

*Knock knock*

"Go get the door!" Paige's voice called out from the bathroom.

Like a servant, I obeyed and slowly trudged my way to the door. I brought my face to the door and looked through the peephole. On the other side stood a younger guy. I took a deep breath and swung it opened.

He was obviously confused as he took in me and my outfit. I tried to speak but nothing would come out.

"Is Paige here?"

Oh. He was her booty call.

Before I could get any words out, Paige came running over from the bathroom. She was still in just her red bathing suit. I watched in envy as she excitedly jumped into his arms. His strong hands pressed their their way up her tan thighs until they grasped her perky and tight butt. I could feel pangs of jealousy with each kiss. I couldn't believe that just a week or so ago I thought she had a crush on me.

As he carried her into her room, I made my way back to the couch. I soon found out that the couch shared a wall with Paige's bed, and rhythmic sounds of them fucking radiated through the wall. There was no point in trying to fall asleep now. It was impossible to tune out. I just stared up at the ceiling trying to ignore my boner as her moans filled the room.

In between Paige's squeals, I could've sworn I heard the soft ding of the elevator stopping at our floor. I held my breath and tried to listen for footsteps in the hallway. Since both of our apartments were at the end of the hall, anyone who made it this far could only be going to one of our places. And I really did not want to see anyone else tonight.

I didn't hear footsteps but I could see a shadow pass under the door. I gave a groan inside as I could hear the faint set of keys being taken out. Ugh, this must be their other roommate, Erin, coming back from the night.

No door opened, though, but I could still hear soft noises in the hall. Maybe it's my room? I speedwalked to the door as fast as my exhausted and sore body would let me and looked through the peephole.

There was nobody in front of the girls' apartment, but through the peephole I could see the back of a man with dark hair wearing a green jacket and black jeans in front of my door.

My heart jumped. I knew that man! That was Patrick, Corrie's hook-up from the wedding after-party and the man whose car I left my keys, phone, ID, and wallet in. I suddenly felt a massive sigh of relief.

I no longer cared what I was wearing. Besides, he had seen dressed like this anyways. I quickly swung open the door. Patrick gave a jump as I popped into the hallway. He settled himself and I felt myself blush once more as his intense eyes looked me up and down. He said nothing as he handed me my set of keys. I gave him a thank you, put the correct key in the lock, and finally, just finally, walked into my apartment.

And Patrick followed me in.

I felt my stomach drop. 'Maybe he just needed to use the bathroom?' I internally pled. But I knew better. He wanted an actual thank you.

I could vividly hear Brad's words in my head from when he was spanking me.

"Maybe we could send another guy over for you to practice your new sucking skills. That could be fun."

I bowed my head. Yep, he was sent by Brad and Mckenzie. Once again, I had absolutely no fight left. I glanced over at the door to my bedroom. The sooner I got this over with, the sooner I could be asleep. I slowly turned around to face Patrick.

He had already taken his jacket off and was now rummaging through a small bag he had been carrying. I threw all my thoughts away except one, 'My only purpose is to satisfy and please him."

My face burned as I got on my knees in front of him. I was now just inches from his bulge. His eyes widened as I reached to his jeans. I robotically unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. It seemed my initiative had caught him by surprise. There was now only a black pair of tight boxers blocking my mouth from his cock.

I took a deep breath and began lowering his waistband with one white gloved hand as my other rubbed his bulge through the fabric. Soon his soft penis flopped out in front of me.

I knew thinking it over would only make it more humiliating. Without hesitation, my lips enveloped his entire soft cock. I closed my eyes tight and began sucking. His now wet and soft penis bounced in my mouth as I tried to get in a groove. I would continually force myself to be more enthusiastic as I bobbed up and down on Patrick's still soft member.

Soon, though, it began to stiffen. An embarrassing feeling of pride washed over to me as I did my best to twirl my tongue even faster. He was now hard enough that I could grip the base of his cock with my hands so my lips could focus on his head. I could hear Patrick beginning to shuffle and squirm above me.

I removed my hands and slowly lowered my mouth down his shaft. I sucked deeper and deeper until I felt his now completely rock hard cock pressed up against the back of my still-sore-from-Brad throat. I didn't need to look down. I knew my cock was just as hard.

The following ten minutes were a complete blur. I just sucked and sucked and sucked. I didn't bother trying to deep throat him, I just enthusiastically sucked like my life depended on it. The next thing I knew, both my face and the bunny costume were covered in cum.

Patrick stumbled slightly as he took a step back from me. I could tell he was coming back to reality. His eyes were now much wider as he looked down on me. For a moment I got nervous, but without saying a word, he briskly walked directly towards the door and left. It sounded like his footsteps were now jogging down the hall.

I was now alone. The weirdness of the situation was quickly overtaken with the weight of the entire night falling on top of me. It felt like weeks ago, rather than hours, that I was sitting in this room as Mckenzie dressed me up. So much had happened that Mandy's party almost felt like an afterthought.

I wiggled my way out of my bunny outfit and with what remaining energy I had left, slipped myself out of the corset and stockings. I didn't bother removing the black spandex panties. Besides, I didn't want to admit it, but they were comfortable. As I finally pulled up the covers and rolled over, I suddenly felt my ass clench something.

I couldn't believe it. How did I forget about the small buttplug that Brad had inserted in me?! It was in me when I woke up on the hallway floor and I never even noticed. I began to blush again. I could never let Mckenzie or Brad know. They'd probably make me get a larger one.

I forced myself out bed and trekked to the bathroom. Finally, after removing it and cleaning it, I got to close my eyes for good.

-----

*Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz*

A monotonous buzzing sound was the first thing I noticed as my eyes groggily opened. The second was my increasingly painful hangover. I needed water and tylenol immediately but my bed was too comfortable to leave. Thank god I was in my bed. My mind wasn't yet ready to walk back every humiliating detail that happened last night, but waking up on Paige and Nikki's couch would be so much worse.

*Bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz*

The tone of that annoying buzz picked up and it was finally enough for me to pull myself from my bed and assess the damages. Remnants of the night were strewn everywhere. My outfit was scattered across the bedroom. My blue purse was dangling off of my desk chair.

*Bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz*

I trudged my way to the living room, which seemed to be in a little better shape at least, although I couldn't yet bring my eyes to the spot I had given Patrick his blowjob.

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

The source of the sound was the bathroom. I gave a groan as I walked in. There, on a small towel next to the sink, was the small metal buttplug, vibrating away. Brad and Mckenzie must be having morning sex. Lucky them.

I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so I wrapped it in a large towel. At least that mitigated the noise. I walked back into the living room and looked towards the door.

Ugh, Patrick had left his green jacket here in his haste to leave. I really hoped I'd never have to see him again (and based on last night, it seemed he'd say the same). I did give a sigh of relief when my hands found my wallet and phone in the jacket pockets, though. I made my way into the bedroom to plug in my phone and to clean up a bit.

I had no idea what I would do with the bunny costume. Unlike last time, I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid Mckenzie and Brad again so I just folded it up and put it in the corner. I definitely wasn't going to bother trying to wash it in the laundry room after what happened last time. I made my way over to my desk and took a seat.

I winced as my sore bare skin made contact with the chair. I could still feel heat radiating off of my poor red cheeks. As my phone began charging I unclasped the blue purse to sort through. Like I had discovered last night, it was mostly empty. Just a couple receipts, some change, and that tiny bottle of lube. However this time I also pulled out an ID card that was stuffed into the side that I hadn't noticed in my panicked search last night.

My hazy memory from the night went back to my purse falling and emptying out on the floor in the backseat of Patrick's car. The ID card must've already been under the seat when I was blindly reaching around to refill my purse. Damn it. Between the jacket and now the ID card, I'd definitely have to get these back to Patrick now. Surprisingly, it was not Patrick's name and picture on the card, though. Maybe it was his roommate? The face was vaguely familiar. I really hoped he wasn't as I had already discovered with both Mckenzie and Paige, roommates tell each other everything.

Now that my phone had a small charge, I turned it on. A new message icon from Mckenzie popped up. I sighed and opened it. The text was directly to the point.

-----

MCKENZIE

unblock our group chat and message us there when you do

-----

What else could I do? I knew the longer I waited, the more humiliating punishments I'd receive. My sore bottom was a constant reminder of this. I unblocked the three-way group message of Mckenzie, Brad, and me, sent out a message confirming I did, and held my breath. A moment later, a video call came in from Mckenzie. Out of habit, I absent-mindedly accepted.

I immediately regretted it as Mckenzie's pretty face filled my screen. I still had no shirt on. In fact, the only thing I was wearing were the black panties from last night. Mckenzie's screen panned out as she moved her arm back. I could now see that she was laying in Brad's muscular arms. She had an expression that glowed of post-sex bliss. My stomach turned thinking of the constant sex the two of them had been having, the vibrating buttplug serving as a regular reminder.

Mckenzie's expression varied between amusement and sympathy. I could feel my face heating up as her familiar smirk filled the screen. It was Brad's authoritative voice, though, that first spoke out.

"I hope hard lessons were learned last night."

Even through I could only see Brad through my phone screen, I could still feel my submissive side involuntarily begin to take over. I meekly nodded into the phone. My penis stirred. Brad continued.

"Good girl. I guess part of the blame should fall on me. It was silly of me to give you so much freedom. I should've expected you to act out like you did. Well, now the leash is getting tightened and further tantrums will be dealt with even more harshly."

My face was now burning. Brad was scolding me like I was in time-out. I could see Mckenzie trying to suppress a smile as Brad's lecture continued to tear into me. The fact that I was completely sober was making it so much worse

"The silver lining of your disobedience is that Mckenzie came up with an idea I like better last night."

I gulped.

"Rather than you buying any dildo to practice blowjobs with while I'm back in London, you'll soon be receiving a custom sized dildo in the mail, molded after yours truly. Last night your girlfriend here took several pictures of my erect cock, which she had helped get hard, and submitted them to the website. Since I paid for expedited handling and shipping, you should be receiving it this week.

Perhaps you should ask a certain neighbor to keep her eyes out as well. Mckenzie tells me that sometimes packages get mixed up between your two rooms."

I wanted to scream. Brad's teasing was torture, but it was undeniably having a direct effect on my penis.

"The only negative is that your cocksucking skills will be even more behind, but I trust that you'll be practicing extra hard, am I right?"

I weakly nodded again.

"Now obviously a 'thank you' is owed to Mckenzie for her wonderful idea."

"Thank you, Mckenzie."

I watched her smirk return, "Ohhhh, thank you for what, baby..?"

Her teasing was affecting my cock even more. I swallowed my remaining pride.

"Thank you, Mckenzie, for ordering me a dildo shaped as Brad's cock. I can't wait to practice with it."

My voice was quivering by the end. The smirk on Mckenzie's face had cracked into a full blown satisfied smile. Brad spoke up once more.

"Like I said before, this will be another delay for you, although this one unavoidable. Therefore, more drastic steps need to be taken. A fortunate thing of living in this big city is that there's an infinite number of classes you can take to become an expert in any skill, including sucking cock.