When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that this woman, who didn't seem to be more than a couple years out of school, could exude this much confidence. In maintaining her teacher's form, she even signed her name on the whiteboard as Ms. Olivia.

"Well, hello everyone!", her bright voice broke through the room, "I'm so excited you're all here and ready to impress those special men in your lives."

Mckenzie gave me a little nudge and a smile. I could feel my face heating up.

"Let's hop right into it then!", Ms. Olivia's excitement on the topic was obvious.

At that moment the door opened, and two more bodies scurried in to take their seats. Although my focus was still fully on Ms. Olivia, I couldn't help but notice one of the girls that entered looked somewhat familiar. I snuck a glance over and felt my stomach drop.

Oh no. No no no no.

That couldn't be her. It just couldn't. Of all the places she could be. I desperately bargained with reality. Maybe it wasn't even her? I hadn't seen her some time now. I tried to inconspicuously steal another glimpse. My stomach dropped again. It was her.

Ugh, Kristina.

She and I had casually dated not long before I had met Mckenzie. In fact, our relationship started off not all that dissimilarly from Mckenzie's and mine. And just like that relationship, Kristina and I had different ideas on how exclusive and serious we wanted it to be. I really did like her, but I was still new to the city and enjoying the single life, and not ready for an actual girlfriend.

As expected, it ended poorly. Ultimately

it culminated in her seeing me at a bar with someone else. A thrown drink and a blocked number ensued and we were completely done. In my defense, I really thought we were more casual but she evidently didn't see it that way. And I knew if there was one person who'd take personal enjoyment from watching me get humbled, it would be her.

I was in full on panic mode. Although I was certain Kristina hadn't recognized me yet, it felt inevitable. I kept my head down and did my best to hide my discomfort. Just like Mckenzie, Ms. Olivia also began the class by discussing tongue techniques. It pained me to admit that I had already perfected many of them.

I could see goosebumps covering my shaved arms. I suddenly felt hyper exposed as my mind focused on the lingerie clinging around my body. Ms. Olivia only added to my uneasiness. Soon the toys in front of us were in our mouths and Ms. Olivia's excited voice bounced around the room.

I begrudgingly had to admit that she was a good blowjob instructor. She had a playful and teasing demeanor as she would interact with the class. That was what terrified me though. Between topics she'd occasionally pick people to get an idea of why they were taking the class. What in the world would I even say to that?

A little after the halfway mark we were given a fifteen minute break before we'd focus on, as Ms. Olivia put it, 'the more intense stuff'. I speedwalked out the door and into the bathroom. I needed to catch my breath. Also, I was safe from Kristina in here.

All I needed was just to survive another hour. As painful as the class had been, I was still fairly confident that Kristina hadn't recognized me yet. I waited a few more moments and swiftly walked out of the bathroom.

And directly into Kristina.

For a moment we just both just stared. I could feel my face heating up. It was definitely her. I remember her always being attractive but she definitely must have had a glow up period since I last saw her. Her pretty face was now shaped by a shorter, more stylish, haircut. Her body was accentuated by a shoulderless peach colored sundress that hugged her toned body.

I could barely speak as a sly smile crept on to her face. The sly smile widened as she took me in. Through grinning teeth she started to speak.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to see your face here."

My face was still heating up as I mumbled out something about losing a bet. I could see amusement in Kristina's face as I stammered out the excuse. The smirk never left her face as she simply nodded and walked back to the class.

I needed another moment to compose myself. My only silver lining was that I had come up with at least a dependable excuse for being here. Either way, I was dreading walking back into that classroom. I slowly made my way to the door and stepped in.

There was Kristina, now sitting in the front row, directly next to me.

My cheeks burned as I could now feel both her eyes and Mckenzie's eyes following me into my seat in between them. I just sat there in silence as I waited for Ms. Olivia to start again. A million thoughts cruised through my mind as the class continued back on. Suddenly, Ms. Olivia's cheerful voice startled me out my daydream. It was directed at Mckenzie and me.

"So what about you two?! What brings the both of you here, trying to impress your boyfriends?"

I wanted to disappear. Through my peripheral, I could feel Kristina's eyes burning a hole in me. My voice trembled as I tried to get words out. Mckenzie took over.

"Well, hehe, I guess we're kind of together"

Ms. Olivia's eyes lit up.

"Oh! Wasn't expecting that answer," she laughed as she directed her attention towards me, "And are you just here for moral support?"

I meekly nodded hoping I'd be left alone but Mckenzie's voice broke the silence.

"We have a bull."

I was a deer in headlights. I couldn't believe she had said that out loud to the entire class. There were a couple snickers throughout the room as Ms. Olivia adjusted her pink glasses like a psychologist and began to smile at me. I could've sworn she even gave a small wink.

"Oh, is that so?"

A high pitched voice from one of the college girls in the back of the class spoke, "What's a bull?"

This was a worst case scenario. I couldn't even imagine was Kristina was thinking next to me. Unfortunately, Ms. Olivia didn't miss a beat.

"Good question! So let's take a step back first. Are you familiar with what a cuckold is?"

I could hear the college girls giggling behind me before another one of them spoke out, "Isn't that when a guy likes to watch his girl have sex with other guys?"

Ms. Olivia continued on as if I wasn't even there, "Yep! There's more to it but that's a big part! Usually that man she's having sex with is referred to as her 'bull'."

The girls in the back could not just let it go. The first voice piped up again, "But if he just likes to watch, why would he take the class?"

I just buried my face in my hands as Ms. Olivia continued on.

"So you'd usually be right. But in some relationships, the cuckold might do more than just watch. He'll help get her dressed for her lovers. Or undressed for her lovers. And in some cases, he'll even join in and participate."

It seemed the girls finally understood what was being inferred.

"Besides," Ms. Olivia continued with a mischievous grin, "I bet every girl would agree that there are times we don't feel like giving a blowjob and just want to get straight to the sex."

Ms. Olivia's attention turned back to us.

"Sooo, what's his name? Your bull's?"

I winced as Mckenzie said Brad's name and put my red face back down. There were more snickers behind me. From my side, I could see Kristina's eyes had widened and her hand was over her mouth. Ms. Olivia spoke back up.

"Oh, don't be shy! There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm just teasing you. We don't pass judgements in here."

She then leaned in over my desk and adjusted her pink glasses again. I could now smell her perfume as her voice switched to a more teasing tone.

"Let's talk about Braaad. Are you taking this class so you can impress Brad?"

I lifted my head and softly nodded.

"Amazing! He's a lucky guy! So what blowjob skill would he want you to work on?"

Mckenzie gave her unsolicited thoughts again in a sheepish tone, "Deep throating.."

There was a loud squeak to my right. Kristina couldn't stifle in her delight anymore and a laugh escaped through her mouth and her hand covering it.

"That's the perfect segue into our next section! And you get to be our perfect little test subject."

At this point I had accepted my fate. Ms. Olivia was rummaging through her bag as I slowly trudged my way to her desk. I kept my head down as I walked past Kristina. Soon Ms. Olivia found what she was looking for.

A strap-on harness.

She turned to Mckenzie with a small leather bag of different sizes dildos.

"Which of these would say it's the closest size to Brad's?"

Mckenzie pointed and Ms. Olivia pulled out one of the larger dildos. Ugh, they always had to be pink.

"Oh, you lucky girl!" Ms. Olivia quipped as she snapped it into the harness around her waist and turned to me, "Now let's pretend I'm Brad."

I was soon on my knees facing Ms. Olivia's strap-on with my side of my body to the class. I couldn't bear to look at Mckenzie or Kristina in the front row. I just closed my eyes and pretended it was just one of Mckenzie's private blowjob lessons. Just as my tongue was about to make contact I heard Mckenzie interrupt.

"Brad has a rule for him that he always wears lipstick for blowjobs."

I could tell even Ms. Olivia needed a second to hold in a laugh, "Well, we don't him to get in trouble. Does anyone have lipstick?"

Kristina's hand enthusiastically went up.

I sighed. But even worse, I could feel my penis begin to stir. No, no, no. Please not now.

I shamefully walked to Kristina's desk since it was evident she wanted to apply it herself. I was instructed back on my knees as she perused through her purse. I could see Mckenzie looking on with amusement next to me.

"I hope lipgloss is fine for Brad," Kristina smirked as she pulled out the light pink tube.

I reluctantly lifted my chin to face her. Just hearing Kristina say Brad's name was giving me chills. She brought the tiny brush covered with a shiny pink gel to my lips. She could barely contain herself.

"Just so you know, I had less slutty options," Kristina spoke at a volume that only I could hear, "But I chose this one, you know, just because I could. Now pucker up."

I felt my cheeks turn as pink as the lipgloss. I was actually relieved when Ms. Olivia called me back to her strap-on. Without hesitation, I plunged my newly shiny lips over it.

"Now I need you to build up a rhythm," Ms. Olivia's humiliating instructions mirrored Mckenzie's I was so used to hearing, "You want your mouth to be as wet as it can possibly be."

Ms. Olivia's dildo was soon pressed upon the back of my throat as her lesson went on.

"To master deep throating, it's all about the gag reflex. There's really no way around it, but the best way is to just spend a few minutes each day pressing a finger or anything penis-shaped against it. Your man will thank you in the end."

Ms. Olivia began to softly gyrate her hips, wiggling the head against the back of my throat.

"I'm going to have to be a bit more forceful today for the sake of the lesson, but practice will make this easier in the future. But most importantly, breathing out of your nose is a must!"

The constant simulation of Ms. Olivia's gyrations was slowly opening up my throat. I could tell she had sensed this as she began to apply more and more pressure. Finally, after a solid push, my gag reflex gave way and my lips slid all the way down to the base. I could hear Ms. Olivia's excited voice get louder as she held me my face up against her skirt.

"Great work so far! But the harder part will be when I pull away. I'm going to release slowly."

Per usual, I immediately began to uncontrollably cough.

Ms. Olivia pulled the dildo from my mouth and began removing her strap-on harness. Her voice called to Mckenzie.

"Would you like to wear this? It'll be easier for me to teach if I can move around a bit more."

Mckenzie laughed, "I'd loved to, but if anyone else wants to..."

Kristina's hand immediately shot up again.

My stomach dropped. Somehow this was only getting worse. Kristina bounced out of her seat and began stepping into the strap-on harness. As Ms. Olivia made her way over, Kristina whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"I can't tell you how satisfying this is going to be for me."

My face couldn't get any redder as Kristina pushed the strap-on to my mouth. The only positive at all this time was that my back was to the class. I did my best to ignore her smirk above me as my lips made their way down the shaft. My only thought was to close my eyes and just focus. Block out everything and it'll be over soon enough.

Once again I pressed the strap-on against the back of my throat. And once again I could feel my body brace itself to choke. Ms. Olivia's muffled voice to the class in the background began to get clearer as she walked over to me.

"Lets try a new technique this time! The best part about this is that we can now practice two things. Now I want you to maintain eye contact the best you can. Sometimes a distraction can help loosen your throat up."

I didn't know how this could get worse. I reluctantly opened my eyes to Kristina's gleeful smile. Even worse, I could feel my cock forming a tent in my pants. I couldn't escape her grin as I bobbed my head on her strap-on. As it pushed against my throat I could feel a drop of saliva slipping out of my mouth. Without thinking I pulled the front of my shirt up to wipe my mouth.

Oh god. My lingerie.

It was a split second mistake. But I knew I had fucked up. I knew I had completely exposed the front of my garter belt and the straps. Since I was being forced to make eye contact, I got to painfully watch Kristina's expression go from shock to disbelief and then to amusement.

With an incredulous smile on her face, she mouthed to me, "Are.. you.. wearing...panties?"

I wanted to be anywhere but here. Especially since it would only be a matter of time before Kristina also noticed that I was rock hard, too.

The embarrassment had flooded over me so much that I barely realized that Kristina's strap-on was now fully in my mouth. I did my best to breath out of my nose as it bounced on the harness around her waist.

I was actually deep-throating. That weird dual sense of pride and humiliation had come back again. I could hear Ms. Olivia enthusiastically cheering me on as I sheepishly stared into Kristina's knowing grin. I couldn't even imagine what Mckenzie thought of me now.

"Just amazing!" Ms. Olivia's excited voice broke me out of my train of thought, "Now let's try something expert level. Come lay across the desk on your back."

I groaned as Kristina pulled the strap-on out of my mouth. I wasn't done yet. I kept my head down as I stepped over to the desk. It began to dawn on me what was going to happen as Ms. Olivia pointed to the edge of the desk for me to rest my head.

I somehow felt even more exposed as back made contact with the hard surface of the desk. As I positioned my neck to hang off the end, I could hear the college girls begin to laugh. Soon snickers could heard around the room. I lifted my head and groaned.

The tent in my pants was now obvious for the whole room to see.

I had no place to hide my erection. I desperately looked around. I could see Mckenzie biting her lip at me as Kristina sauntered over with her strap-on, giggling along with the class. Even Ms. Olivia had to cover her mouth with her hand. She soon spoke up, still maintaining her grin.

"Oh, stop it everyone!" she chided the room, "Blowjobs are supposed to be sexy. They're supposed to be hot! I bet he's not the only one a little aroused watching that."

I knew of at least one other.

Mckenzie could not stop fidgeting in her seat as she watched Kristina's strap-on make its way to my mouth. With my neck dangling over the edge of the desk, my head was now upside down.

Part of me felt like I deserved this after watching so many girls in porn get their faces fucked. Part of me was so completely humiliated. And as the tent in my pants showed, part of me was so turned on, too.

Ms. Olivia's voice was coaching Kristina as she slowly thrusted her hips, the pink dildo bouncing in my mouth. Even though being upside down was disorienting, Ms. Olivia's voice came in loud and clear.

"Now this position may be intimidating, but you may be surprised that deep- throating is a bit easier due to the better angle.."

I tried to focus on breathing out of my nose as Kristina's thrusts became stronger. At least when I was on my knees, I was in control. Now I felt so submissive, at the mercy of the cock in my mouth, and in my case, in the hands of an ex-lover.

In just moments Kristina's strap-on was pressed up against my throat. But this time my gag reflex had no fight left. Her cock easily passed by and my face was against her legs again. Ms. Olivia was right.

I was now getting face-fucked.

My eyes were tightly shut to stop the spit from dripping down into them. I couldn't believe how much saliva there was. My face burned in shame as I could hear a bunch of the class giving me mock applause. Kristina gave a satisfied squeal as her hands gripped my shoulders. I could feel her softly tugging my shirt towards her.

Oh no. I immediately knew what she was doing.

I was helpless, though. All I could do was close my eyes even tighter and focus on the dildo sliding down my throat as I listened to the laughs begin to get louder around me.

Kristina had exposed my lingerie to everyone.

I could feel the bottom of my t-shirt now resting on my midsection. That meant, ugh, my lavender garter straps would be obvious to the entire room.

Finally, after a couple final hard thrusts from Kristina, Ms. Olivia mercifully let me get up. Not before Kristina gave me a couple final emasculating light slaps with her cock on my cheek. And not before most of the class gave me more mocking applause. I kept my spit-covered face down as she excitedly exclaimed how lucky Brad was going to be.

I couldn't even look at Mckenzie as I sat down, let alone Kristina. I tried my best to make use of the tissues on my desk, but my face still felt like it was glistening. My lipstick was everywhere. Ms. Olivia just continued on as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I sat there in silence as the final moments counted down.

I had hoped to make a beeline for the exit the moment the class ended but Mckenzie simply pointed at me and said 'Stay' as she stood up. I held my head in shame as everyone passed by desk to leave. I could feel the sorority girls eyeing me down all the way to the door before gossiping with each other and walking away.

To add even more to my dismay, Mckenzie and Kristina were now chatting with each other in the front of the room. Ms. Olivia had even joined in before Mckenzie pointed at me to get up. She handed me a couple pamphlets Ms. Olivia had given her. I looked down at them; Feminization and Pegging courses. My penis stirred again.

I awkwardly stood there as Mckenzie and Kristina exchanged numbers. After what felt like an eternity, Kristina smiled and said, "Well, I have to get going, Mckenzie.. enjoy your date!"

I winced. A reminder that I was such a cuck. Kristina then turned to me with a satisfied grin.

"Karma's a bitch, huh?" She then reached to my stomach and pulled one of my garter straps towards her before snapping it back, "Well, bye slut."

Even after Kristina had disappeared from view, I was speechless. Suddenly, though, Mckenzie's lips were up against mine. Her passionate kisses flooded my mind with a confused mix of emotions.

"You were amazing, baby," Mckenzie whispered genuinely, "I'm still so wet."

She subtly pressed her tight body against me, teasing my groin.

"Now I'll have something to think about when I'm getting fucked later."

Mckenzie kissed me again as she spoke, "Don't worry, just because he gets my pussy doesn't mean you don't have the rest."