When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How badly do you want to cum right now? Well, tonight it's not up to me. Since it's Kristina you owe an apology to, it's her permission you need in order to touch yourself."

Mckenzie smirked as a crestfallen expression crossed my face.

"..Or you can just keep humping your little toy like that. It's quite entertaining for us."

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. But my body needed relief. I fought every nerve of my body and brought my eyes back up to the camera.

"Kristina.. Can I...can I please...can I please cum?"

The cheshire grin on her face didn't move as she simply went, "Sure."

I was taken aback. I was certain Kristina was going to make me beg, if she was ever going to let me get off at all. I couldn't hide my excitement.

"But I'm going to record it."

My emotions plummeted again. That was obviously too good to be true. Out of pure frustration, I began humping the dildo in my hand as hard as I could. I didn't care how pathetic I looked, all my body needed was sexual release. It was no use, though. As good and as new as it felt, pure anal stimulation from the toy wasn't going to get me over the edge.

But I just couldn't let my vindictive ex-fling have this over me. I'd be her bitch for life.

Nature was taking over. My intense frustration was slowly morphing into a reluctant acceptance. My anger was getting close to turning into tears. All I could think about, all I needed was to cum.

"Can it be something else?.. Kristina.. please..?" I pleaded, knowing I was fighting a losing battle.

"What would Brad say?" Mckenzie spat at me, her tone getting angry, "That wasn't a suggestion. Do we need to give you another punishment?"

Kristina laughed at hearing Brad's name, "You'd think he'd know better."

Mckenzie pulled the camera to her face and shook her head.

"She - she does know better, right?"

I sheepishly nodded, "Yes, Mckenzie."

Mckenzie went on, "Brad gets frustrated with her all the time, too. But he's not concerned. She'll eventually break. Brad knows it. I know it. And she knows it, too."

I was being talked about as if I wasn't even there, but the humiliation in her words were only making me hornier.

"So I'd say she's breaking. But we're not there just yet. Eventually her true self will win out. Nights like tonight help."

Kristina began to giggle as Mckenzie positioned the phone to be locked in on me. I could see the glee in my ex's eyes as she took me in one more. Kristina's face was now close up on the camera as she stared at me. Her mouth tried to hide in a smirk as she spoke.

"Awww, is this true? Am I breaking you?"

There was no fight left in me. Kristina had won. I bowed my head and softly nodded. Kristina gave a squeal.

"That makes me so fucking happy, you don't even know. Now if you want to cum, all you have to do is ask."

Kristina's patronizing tone had cut to my core but I just couldn't wait any longer. I swallowed what remained of my pride and looked into Kristina's victorious smile.

"You...um, you can record me. Please, please let me cum."

Kristina screamed into the phone. I could see Mckenzie fingering herself again next to me on the bed. After taking a moment to compose herself, Kristina looked to me and giggled, "Smile, bitch."

Part of me couldn't believe I had agreed to this, but the other part didn't care one bit. I didn't even fight when Kristina told me I could only jerk myself off over my panties.

So here I was, pathetically fucking myself with a toy in one hand while furiously rubbing my panties with the other. All while a jilted ex-lover filmed me and a current one fingered herself to it.

Even though I was so close to cumming from the dildo, the high-end fabric of my panties made it hard to get enough stimulation. My fingertips pressed against the fabric covering the head of my cock and moved in a circular motion.

Kristina excitedly spoke again, "Guess what Mckenzie told me? I've got the honor of revealing a secret to you!"

I grimaced through my pleasure. I could now hear Lydia and Corrie on the other side of the door not even pretending to be quiet. Not again.

"We both know why you couldn't cum from the toy. It wasn't big enough for you. But guess what?"

I reluctantly looked towards the screen.

"It's time for you and Brad to take the next step!"

The thought of Brad completely dominating was what I finally needed to get me over.

I didn't even bother trying to cover my moans as all of my day's pent-up sexual frustrations exploded into my lavender panties. After a few more moments of spasms, I fell back against the bed. And like last time, I suddenly began to feel very self conscious.

Kristina gave me one last mocking wave and simply said 'Your welcome.' before ending the video call. I could still hear the two girls gossiping through the door. Mckenzie had made herself cum again next to me and was now silently watching me.

Just like last time, I really wanted to get away again. I shyly looked to Mckenzie.

"Can you please ask Kristina not to show anyone that video?"

Mckenzie gave me a genuine smile, "Oh relax, baby, she didn't actually record anything. Stuff like that doesn't leave me, you, and Brad."

An immediate wave of relief swept over me. Even though I had just cum, I felt relaxed next to Mckenzie again. Truthfully, I always expected Brad would eventually have sex with me. I wasn't that naive. And to be completely honest, after what I felt with the dildo, part of me was really looking forward to it. And recently that part of me had been winning out.

Mckenzie smiled again, "But it's good to know that you'll agree to do anything for me when you're that horny."

She grabbed me, pulled me in, and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Now I'm going to go shower and get ready with the girls. The three of us have plans tonight. Make sure you clean up my room before you leave in case I bring another guy back!"

Mckenzie gave me one last kiss before heading off into the shower. Even after cumming so recently, my penis stirred as I watched her naked body leave the room.