When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she broke away she smiled, "Given how hot you left me, this might be a quick dinner. You better make sure my place is spotless."

Mckenzie gave me one final peck, handed me her keys, and she was gone.

I ordered the car to take me to her apartment and got in. The moment I sat down a wave of exhaustion took over my body. The humiliating events from earlier flashed through my mind. But so did Mckenzie. I couldn't explain it but part of me now wanted it to keep going. At this point there was no use arguing that it didn't turn me on, and my penis was finally winning out.

The car arrived at her building and walked up to her floor. My goal was to be in and out of there as fast as possible. As I wiggled the key in the lock, I froze.

There were voices inside.

Why did I think this would be easy? The TV was on and I could definitely hear her roommate, Lydia, on the phone inside. For a moment, I stood there in silence. I just couldn't bring myself to go in.

The door suddenly swung open.

Lydia's mousy face greeted me. Her petite body was dressed in just a workout top and a pair of short shorts. She gave me a suspicious look.

"...Aren't you supposed to be with Mckenzie? I thought she was on a date."

"Uhhh..so.." I could barely get any words out. My face was heating up. I could see her expression go from perplexed to realization.

"..Are you here to clean?"

My red face gave it away. Lydia gave a small squeak and covered her mouth.

"Wow, she really has you whipped," she giggled as she pointed me inside to a pile of cleaning supplies on the counter.

I could hear her call Corrie's name as she walked towards the bedrooms. Ugh, she was here, too? It was a shitty silver lining but at least she has already seen me get cucked by Brad. On the other hand, I really, really hoped she didn't know what happened when her hookup Patrick came to my apartment.

I longingly looked at the cleaning supplies and decided to start with the kitchen. At least I was alone in here, although I could now hear Corrie's voice chatting with Lydia in the living room. I did my best to keep Mckenzie's date out of my mind as I wiped down dishes in their sink but I could still overhear the girls gossiping.

They had thankfully moved on from Mckenzie's sex life but were now discussing how 'a guy had gone missing after the wedding'. As I listened and bent over to put a bowl away, my panties rode up and my garters pulled against the thighs. I guess they were still chatting about me.

I did my best to avoid Lydia and Corrie's amused glances as I passed by to do the bathroom and their bedrooms. Thankfully they mostly ignored me even as I submissively scrubbed, vacuumed, and dusted their bedrooms. Outside of a used condom in the bathroom trash (which I hoped wasn't Mckenzie's, the cleaning part wasn't too bad, it was just mentally exhausting.

Of the bedrooms, I had put off Mckenzie's for last. There was something so demeaning about preparing her bed for another man to fuck her in. I was nearly done dusting when I noticed Corrie intently watching me from the doorway. She then said her first words to me.

"Mckenzie texted me. They're already on their way back."

Outside of Corrie putting a special emphasis on the word 'They', her demeanor was so nonchalant. I could hear Lydia laughing in the background. Blushing, I gave her a soft nod. At least Mckenzie's room was finished.

I was also instructed to stay hidden when she came back since it would be 'weird' if her date saw me. So there I was, sitting alone in the Corrie's dark room, listening to a cheerful Mckenzie brag about her wonderful dinner that I set up. My stomach winced the first time I heard the male voice speak. This was actually happening again.

A few painful moments later, I finally heard Mckenzie's door close. And a few more painful moments after that, I heard her moan for the first time. The worst part of it all was that I still needed to clean the living room, where Lydia and Corrie were hanging out.

I took a deep breath, realizing the inevitable, and walked back into the living room. I could feel the two girls studying me as made my way back to the cleaning supplies. As I turned back around, Lydia was leaning on the table and smiling at me.

"Sooo.. Mckenzie just texted us. She said you keep a condom in your wallet. Can she have it?"

Mckenzie had to make this as painful as possible. I knew it wasn't actually a question. Without a fight, I opened my wallet and handed Lydia the condom. Her grin widened as I placed it in her hand. She skipped away to Mckenzie's room.

I needed a moment to collect myself before I could show my face to the two girls. As I stood there, I could begin to hear Mckenzie's muffled voice chatting with the girls. Suddenly, my name was called to come out.

I awkwardly made my way into the living room. Lydia and Corrie were still on the couch but now Mckenzie was there, too, standing by her door. All three were chuckling among themselves. Somehow her hair being slightly disheveled made her look even sexier. And here I was, cleaning her apartment wearing lingerie.

"Hey, baby?", Mckenzie's dress fell off her shoulder, "Your condom, um.. doesn't fit. So I'm going to need you to pick up some magnum sized ones. Can you hurry?"

I could hear giggling behind me. Like her assistant, I meekly nodded and simply walked out the door. The trip to store was a blur. At least the cute cashier probably thought the large condoms were for me.

So there I was again, preparing to walk into Mckenzie's apartment again. I held my breath and walked in.

But the door to her room was now closed. I hadn't planned for this. I tried to ignore Lydia and Corrie as I walked towards her door, not knowing what to do when I got there. Should I knock? That would be so emasculating.

I soon realized why the door was shut.

It was only a few steps into the room when I could begin hearing Mckenzie's moans. It was quite obvious that they were fucking. I guess she couldn't wait. I uncomfortably stood next to her door, listening to every thrust, unsure on what to do next.

"I think she might be busy right now," Lydia teasingly squealed from the couch.

I sheepishly made my way back over to the cleaning supplies when Lydia called out again, "Can you get me a glass of wine?"

Corrie then shouted out for the same. I was so embarrassed but there was nothing I could do. I simply bowed my head and began searching for the wine glasses.

The next twenty minutes were some of the longest of my life. Mckenzie's moans echoed around the living room as I submissively wiped down and scrubbed my way around. Lydia even muted the TV at one point at a moment Mckenzie was being particularly loud.

And not only that, Lydia's simple demand for wine had caused the two girls to realize they could tell me to do anything for them. Their new found power meant I was now their personal maid alongside being the cleaner. All while the satified squeals of Mckenzie from another lover played in the background.

After a few more excruciating minutes, her room finally went quiet. Even though I was no longer forced to listen to Mckenzie have sex, the new silence was just as uncomfortable. At least I was nearly done cleaning.

Suddenly Mckenzie's door opened and her paramour began walking out.

My body completely froze as he made his way into the living room. It was quietly humiliating and a little unnerving knowing why I immediately recognized him. If he only knew that it was thanks to me that he had such an easy lay. That I was the one he had been flirting with online. And it wasn't because I wanted him.

He gave Lydia and Corrie a goodbye and an awkward half-wave. He turned to me fluffing the pillows around the girls and expressed a peculiar look. With that, he was out the door.

Like mean girls, Lydia and Corrie began giggling among themselves. I kept my mouth clenched in order not to say anything and I finally finished cleaning.

But then came Mckenzie's voice. Calling me into her room. I knew I had no choice. I ignored her two roommates and slowly trudged my way over.

The room smelt like sex. And there lay Mckenzie. She had just been fucked. And not by me. Her naked skin glistened as she held her sheet up to cover her bare chest.

"Ohhhhh my god, baby. That was fucking amazing. I am so so so happy this is our new normal."

There was nothing I could say. My cock was already stiffening.

"Soooo, I've been waiting all day for this," Mckenzie smiled as she sat up against the her headboard, "Your panties. Let's see them."

I sighed as I lifted my shirt. Mckenzie gave a small peep as the lavender fabric was once again out in the open. She chuckled when I, without thinking, reactively adjusted my stockings and garter straps after taking my jeans off. Now here I was, standing in my lingerie, while Mckenzie was sitting up on her bed in front of me. I could feel her eyes examining me as she pointed to the side of the bed.

"Before you come over here and lick my pussy, I need you to throw this away."

There, resting on her carpet, was a used condom.

"Also, I want a glass of wine for this."

Her matter-of-fact tone left no room for interpretation. I couldn't hide my pained expression any longer. There was no way she could make me leave the room wearing this. Her roommates already thought I was pathetic, what would they think of me now? I looked at her like a deer in headlights.

"I know you're wondering where I got the condom," Mckenzie continued on, "I forgot that I had large ones buried in there from when I was with my ex."

That somehow made me feel even more insecure. I groaned as my hand made contact with the slippery rubber surface. I could see her lover's cum pooled at the bottom. I held it as far away from myself as I could.

"Hurry up."

I knew if I thought about it, I'd chicken out, so I simply walked out the door and beelined for the bathroom. I threw out the condom, quickly washed my hands, and headed towards the kitchen to pour Mckenzie a glass of wine. I'd inevitably pass Lydia and Corrie on the way there.

My hands were shaking and I could see goosebumps on my naked thighs above my stockings as I stepped into the living room.

"Are. You. Kidding. Me?!" Lydia's voice echoed around the apartment, "Oh my god, Mckenzie! You are so kinky!"

I did my best to continue on to the kitchen as my face heated up. I could feel my penis hardening as I listened to the girls' hysterical laughter from the other room. I grabbed a nearly cleaned wine glass and a newly opened bottle as fast as I could but I knew I was screwed.

There was no hiding how hard I was.

I tried to cover my erection in my panties with the wine bottle and my red face with my hand, but it was pointless. The girls were speechless until I had nearly passed when Corrie spoke up.

"We need refills."

My feet involuntarily stopped. I knew what was expected. Soon my hyper-exposed body was just inches from the two girls as my shaking hand poured wine into both of their glasses. The knowing glances Lydia and Corrie swapped with each other as my pantied penis tried to break free made my hair stand up. Without another word, I was back in Mckenzie's room and I could take a deep breath again.

But not too deep of a breath. Mckenzie smiled as she saw my frazzled self race into the room. She was still leaning back against the headboard on her bed. The bed she was just fucked in. After I poured her a glass of wine, she simply pointed between her legs.

Without hesitation, I crawled on to the bed and began to lick her. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was definitely grateful that he wore a condom, but the distinct taste and smell of latex was everywhere. Also, I didn't want to admit it, but Mckenzie felt slightly 'looser' after just getting fucked. My cock throbbed at the thought. Mckenzie then reached over and picked something up off the bed.

It was a dildo. A purple colored one. At least it kind of matched my lingerie.

Unlike the dildos shaped like Brad's cock we both had, this didn't mimic a penis. It was phallic shaped, but it had these soft, feminine curves.

I very softly began to rub it against her and slowly pressed it into her. Compared to Brad, the dildo's head wasn't as thick so it began to slide in without much pressure. Also, Mckenzie was just so wet. She softly moaned as I slowly played with the head in her.

Mckenzie began to reposition herself on top of me, pushing me on to my back. Soon my face was staring directly into her pussy and her face was hovering over my pantied-clad erect cock. We began to 69 with her on top of me. She pressed herself against my face as her fingers slid my panties to the side.

Her warm, soft mouth slipped itself over my penis and for the first time during this frustrating day, I was finally getting some relief. My vision being disoriented from eating her out almost enhanced the incredible feeling from Mckenzie's blowjob. Her hips convulsed on top of my face as she grinded against my tongue. The sounds she was making told me she was about to cum. Given how horny I was, I knew I wasn't far behind.

As Mckenzie's orgasm came to a close, I knew she could sense that I was about to cum since her motions had slowed down. I was soon on the brink of ecstasy with no way to get over the edge. I thrusted into the air as I could feel Mckenzie shuffling around on top of me. I soon realized what she was doing.

I lifted my head up a little and looked down, confirming my assumption. Mckenzie was putting lubricant on the dildo I had just used on her. She was going to fuck me with it. And I was so turned on in the moment that I was completely fine with it. In fact, my body wanted it.

I heard her giggle as she slowly bounced the purple head against my shaved hole. I had embarrassingly grown accustomed to the insertion feeling after using the buttplug that it wasn't nearly as jarring. The dildo entered in with much less defense than the plug had.

Mckenzie was soon slowly fucking me with the head, pushing it in and out with slow, deliberate motions. I began to involuntarily moan as the new simulations rippled over my body. Her other hand was now gripped around my rock-hard cock, but only squeezing it.

The dildo wasn't as wide as the buttplug at it's base, but it was significantly longer. As Mckenzie pressed it a little further with each thrust, I could feel a new area of my ass getting explored. And every new thrust brought out another squeal I couldn't control.

Mckenzie's thrusts were now nearly the entire dildo entering and exiting me. I actually was beginning to feel like I was getting fucked. The deeper pushes felt a little uncomfortable at first, but I was soon growing fond of the new stimulation. I began to gyrate my hips to the rhythm of dildo.

I was difficult to explain, but I was experiencing what almost felt like waves radiating from inside of me. They came and went but they seemed to come back more powerful each time. My moans grew louder as I submissively pressed myself against Mckenzie's thrusts.

My concentration was suddenly broken by muffled laughter coming from behind the door. It was obvious that Lydia and Corrie were on the other side listening in. I knew I was being just as loud as Mckenzie had been. I suddenly became incredibly self conscious. Mckenzie smiled at me as she slipped the dildo out of my ass.

"Oh, baby... relax," she needled me, "Don't be shy because my friends are listening."

She pointed me to sit down on the bed next to her.

"You don't even know how much you owe me right now. If it was up to Brad, you were going to be Corrie & Lydia's personal sissy maid while I got fucked."

My straining cock reactively twitched. Mckenzie laughed as she gave me a pillow to put behind my back as I leaned against the headboard.

"Aww, maybe I should've let Brad have his way. And he was also going to make you wear the vibrating buttplug so when the girls needed anything, they could just buzz you."

I knew what was coming next. Mckenzie handed me the dildo and continued on.

"It's so cute how shy you get when you're being my little slut," she teased as her fingers grazed over my cock, "Now imagine if I lent your maid services out to my friends. Or what about those girls across the hall from you?"

The thought of Paige commanding me around her apartment dressed like a maid was almost pushing me over the edge. Without hesitation, I plunged the dildo back into my ass as Mckenzie began to rub herself next to me.

I began jerking off with my other hand but Mckenzie held my wrist. I realized she only wanted me to focus on the new sensations. She even pushed my panties back over my cock to avoid temptations.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax as I slowly fucked myself. I could hear Mckenzie's soft moans next to me as she continued to finger herself. Her eyes were fixated on me the entire time. As embarrassed as I was, those familiar waves were building again inside me as the dildo made its way in and out of me.

I glanced over at Mckenzie and immediately began to tense up. She had grabbed her phone and was now furiously texting. A moment later I heard the unquestionable sound of a video call request coming in. I watched in dread as Mckenzie accepted it.

Although the camera was still facing her, Mckenzie spoke to me while looking past the phone.

"Now there's something else we have to deal with.. somebody here was naughty today and that needs to be punished."

I now just assumed it was Brad on the video call but I still had no clue what I had done to deserve getting punished again. I was too turned on to care, though. I just needed to cum. My moans were getting louder as l instinctively pressed the dildo in harder and harder.

"Are you ready, baby?"

Mckenzie turned the phone around to face me and my heart stopped.

Kristina's gleeful face greeted me.

"Just wow.. you are full of surprises. Why couldn't you have shown me this side of you when we were together?"

My whole body was tensing up, which meant I was tensing up around the dildo inside of me. This feeling was undeniably satisfying, but also undeniably humiliating. I wished there was more reluctance in my body as my hips continued to involuntarily flex around the toy.

"Ohhh, you can't stop even if you wanted to, can you?.." Kristina's mocking tone was obvious, "...If I had only known about your little secrets after you ended it with me. I could've saved myself those tears."

I couldn't hide my burning red face when Mckenzie brought the phone closer. As Kristina's picture came into closer focus, I reluctantly brought my eyes to hers. It looked like she was getting ready for the night. Her hair was in curls and she was applying make-up. She looked unquestionably sexy.

It hadn't gone unnoticed to either Mckenzie or Kristina that I still had not stopped humping the dildo.

"You could've just asked me," Kristina teased, "I would've gladly fucked your ass after we broke up."

My penis throbbed.

Mckenzie finally spoke to me, but in an accusatory tone, "What made you think you could hide from me that you knew someone at your blowjob lesson?"

I knew I had no excuse.

"I had to find out from her that you two had history together?! And not only that, but to find out that you treated her like a little fuckboy?"

"I'm glad the fuckboy is finally learning his lesson," Kristina gloated, "I wonder what that little slut you were with at the bar would think of you if she could see you now?"

I couldn't explain it but I was so unbelievably horny and Kristina's demeaning comments were just adding to it. Even though I wasn't touching my cock, I felt so close to orgasm. As much as I wanted to cum, though, I just couldn't get over the hump. Mckenzie and Kristina watched and jeered with amusement as my gyrations got more and more frustrated. Mckenzie winked to Kristina before her tone became authoritative.