All Comments on 'When Plans Change'

by TaraKoka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

A very interesting start.

I think the next episode would be worth it.

HP

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Woof

Damn Sam that was awesome !

TaraKokaTaraKokaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

I received a few private comments asking if this story was real. Yes and no. The boyfriend frustration is real, but I'm using creative license in my depiction of him. As for Jae...I will say the feelings are very real.

Also...I am new to writing. As you can see I tried it a few years ago and got mixed reviews. If I get a favorable response I may feel encouraged to continue. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done for a newbie!

Very good start..hope you do another chapter. Sounds like the boyfriend needs a liven up. Would be good if she did let him know what she did while he was fishing with his brother.

Waiting for the next chapter...***** stars in hope you'll continue your tale.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

Nice start - I'd love to see where this leads. :) ~ L

TaguritTaguritalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I like this story n I went n read ur old one 2. They r both good but this one is better. Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Freaking Great Start!

Great start! Please post more and a little longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great start.

You definitely should finish this story. At least give us another chapter.

TaraKokaTaraKokaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 has been submitted

I appreciate all of your comments and emails. I just submitted chapter 2 and I hope you will enjoy it. Continue to send me helpful tips that will assist me in becoming a better writer.

All the best!

Tara

linda1234linda1234almost 12 years ago
Great so far, but

So sweet and wonderful. But you left me hanging!!!

melyannamelyannaalmost 12 years ago
Good!

I really enjoyed your story! Reminds me of myself when I was first attracted to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Just when you need it most

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inconsiderate of him for changing plans without letting the main character know - but his trepidation was warranted - Jae took advantage of the main character's emotional distress and ate her fish taco.

It's not out of bounds to have these doubts. Men can say the same "that they are not in the prowl for all women" - yet if this was true then all restrooms and locker rooms would be unisex. In other words sapphic girls are not immune from leering at sexy women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous