When sleep won't cum

Story Info
When you can't sleep you find something else to do.
1.2k words
4.29
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late.

Really late.

The kind of late where it's starting to become early. It was in the middle of those hours when the world is cold and silent. The hours when the world feels abandoned as everyone and everything is sleeping.

But not you.

You can't sleep.

Maybe it's because you slept all morning. Maybe it's because you're anxious and every time you try to lay down and sleep you feel the cold grip of panic start to intrude on your thoughts. Maybe it's the new mattress which just doesn't feel right under you. Maybe it's something else completely different. Regardless of the reason the result is still the same.

You can't sleep.

What are you going to do with yourself?

You remember hearing somewhere that the best way to fall asleep is to give yourself, or to have someone else give you, a nice powerful toe curling orgasm. Which even if it doesn't help you fall asleep still sounds like a pretty good idea anyway.

Yet tonight you just can't seem to make it happen.

You sat at your computer endlessly scrolling videos, each one more explicit and dirtier then the last one. Each one somehow a disappointment.

You tried switching tactics. What you needed was a story. Something you could sink your teeth into. Something erotic. Yet you searched your favorite author's page, desperately scanning for anything new, anything exciting, all the while your hand moving frantically between your legs. But there was nothing.

You were ready to scream in frustration.

What the hell is going on tonight?

You slammed your laptop closed and collapse onto your bed.

You don't need someone else to show you or tell you what you like. You know your fantasies best. You smile to yourself and roll over.

All you need is yourself.

All you need is your fantasies.

You close your eyes and run you hand down your body, going slow, taking your time. There's no rush. No pressure. You caress yourself, feeling your body glide away beneath your fingertips as you work your hand down, touching first your breast, then your stomach, then your hips.

Already this is so much better. So much more exciting. So much more erotic.

The touch you feel could be a lover. They could be the one caressing you, teasing you. You imagine your hand as theirs. You imagine what they would do to you.

You realize that what little you have on is only getting in the way and rip it all off so that you're laying completely naked, completely exposed. That's so much better.

You smile to yourself.

You close your eyes again and once again your hand slips down to your groin.

There's a heat there, a warmth. Your body is tingling. You're so sensitive now. Your other hand cups your breast your fingers playing with your nipple. Your body is so aroused that it's almost painful to touch. You need to be careful. Gentle. Tender.

Delicately you extend your middle finger, sliding it down over the soft warm pink skin of your most private area. A moan slips unbidden past your lips. You feel your eyes lose focus and your eyelids flutter just for a moment as your finger passes over that most delicate, sensitive place.

There's no rush.

Your finger slides lower, parting your lips, feeling the hot sweet nectar your body has produced there. That one touch seems to set something off in your and you can't help it, you slip a finger inside.

You're so wet.

So hungry.

The sensation of having something inside of you makes you moan again and you bite your lower lip trying to keep the sounds and the pleasure trapped inside you. But the pain of the bite only excites you more.

Suddenly one hand isn't enough anymore. Neither is one finger.

Eagerly your other hand comes down, ready to help in any way it can. You pull out of yourself just enough to let a second finger join inside of you. For the second your finger is withdrawn it feels almost painful to be so empty again. Then your fingers slip back inside you once again and it suddenly you feel complete again.

You're biting your lip hard, the pain mixing with the pleasure, the two sensations blending meting together, becoming one confusing erotic mess of feelings that's so good it's maddening.

Fuck this is so hot.

But it's only just the beginning.

Your second hand reaches out a finger and spreads your lips apart, opening yourself up, index and ring fingers braced on either side. Then you middle finger slides down and finds that special spot. Your eyes roll and this time you can't help it, moaning aloud again. It's so good it almost hurts. It's almost too much. Your breath catches in your throat and for a second your there teetering on the very edge, both hands moving, working, doing their best to push you that last little bit and send you over that edge.

But something's wrong.

You want to scream.

This can't be happening.

Your eyes snap open and you look down at yourself, glaring at your body, willing it to push past whatever is holding you bank and send you careening over that threshold and into the valley of orgasmic pleasure.

It's then that you realize: Your window is wide open.

Suddenly your body begins to shake, wracked with wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure. You feel every muscle in your body contract, your toes curling as you cum right there in front of your window right where the whole world can see you.

Distantly a part of you wonders if someone out there is watching.

It doesn't matter. All that matters is the sensations washing over you, the pleasure, the release. Your whole body is nothing but a thousand fireworks all going off together. You distantly feel yourself contract around your fingers as they fumble to keep stimulating you, to keep that pleasure going.

God you almost hope someone is watching. You hope they're watching you as you cum right there in full view where anyone can see you,

The thought is sobering.

You snap back to yourself in an instant, almost shell shocked by the intensity of the change.

You've never once cum like that before.

You can't seem to catch your breath, still half lost in the distant after shocks of pleasure.

But you can't stay there, not like that.

Not so exposed.

You force yourself up, but your legs don't work. They're weak and unsteady. Just gelatinous things beneath you, but they don't have to hold you for long. Just long enough for you to reach up and yank the curtains closed.

The task completed you collapse back onto your bed unable to move another inch. You breath a sigh of relief and once again close your eyes. Before you know it you've drift off into a peaceful sleep wrapped in the warm afterglow of the best orgasm you've ever had.

When you dream you dream of eyes, of people watching, of unseen faces in the dark. Only it's not a nightmare, in place of fear and confusion all you feel is pleasure and excitement.

When you wake you can barely contain your arousal and once again your hands begins to run down your body.

Only this time you look at the window, and the curtains which are still closed.

You smile to yourself.

Maybe next time.

After all there's no rush.