All Comments on 'When Sorry Isn't Good Enough'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
ScribblerosScribblerosover 19 years ago
I rate it a 10 for uniqueness

This story is slightly different. Not the usual kind of woman who sleep with others to find out that its what they have missing and then turn into sluts.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I give a 4 out of 5

It was very unique! Much better than the usual "She gets fucked in revenge against her hubby and its the best cock she ever had!" variety so prevalent here!

First time in life I have ever heard of a woman on this site admitting she faking an orgasm although if you hear them talk in real life only 1 out of 4 is real! So I really liked that aspect. Plus the fact that they were ableto find a way around this.

Dew2bnudeDew2bnudeover 19 years ago
nice change

I like the way it ended nice to have that kind of ending.

Aurora ShadowAurora Shadowover 19 years ago
You know...

Many times these stories about a extramarital affair spin off into a neverending spiral of either dominance of some form, or a tennis match of revenges against each other. This one, has a happy ending and a good twist at the end. I'm rather impressed by how it ends and the fact primarily it ends on a good note. Kudos to the author for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good job!

I enjoyed this story. I especially liked the fact that they can work things out after everything that happened. Once again, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Realistically Portrayed

Very well done - you painted an emotional setting for a believeable scenario of getting even. To your credit, you kept the feelings of each spouse at an understandable level given the gravity of the situation.

You portayed clearly the emotionsional stresses for each spouse with hers in retrospect. Your story could scare a few people into strong consideration of life's realities and consequences prior to acting out a contemplated fantasy.

Thanks for the talented effort, your time, and most of all, the decision to make it believeably real, erotic and entertaining!! Much Regards

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
The end made it

Very well written, but I'm a romantic so love a happy ending. Bravo at you doing just that.

Great job ;-)

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
great

I have to say I almost didnt finish it when i realized she was going to fuck someone for revenge which usually is a sign of a lame porn like story that are a dime a dozen on here. I did continue and was very pleasantly surprised.

For the most part the husband and wife felt like real people. Okay maybe the curcumstances were a bit too much but in the end he didnt get hard watching and she didnt have 17 orgasms caused by the guys huge cock.

She also didnt turn into the local slut after having sex one time with someone other then her husband. Also and this cant be true on the internet but the guy wasnt a better lover then her husband, what kinda crap is that, lol

all in all a good effort and I am going to read your other stuff.

Jackie (stories under "Mannydcamp"

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
is revenge good?

it was a well told story and really don't have any gripe with it. but to my mind i can't imagine revenge ever being a good way to make things right and good again. as i read once all revenge means is 'i did you dirty,you got your revenge,now its my turn'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revenge sex is the short way to divorce

It is not a bad story but revenge sex is just plain stupid. I don't think that revenge sex saved one single marriage ever. So the husband has been a fool, and doing so hurt his wife. That should be addressed. The wife doesn't address the problem but create a bigger problem by committing some adultry of her own with the only purpose to inflict as much pain to her husband as possible. And that makes things better? In this story it's good for a happy ending in real life it will be disastrous.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice

Well written nice wrote story, Shows that men do wrong also. In reallity I don't think her having revenge sex really would fix anything two wrongs don't make a right but it worked well in this story and I love the very end.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Wow!!

I thought this was another one where the wayward husband was going to be forced to become a cuckold and deal with it, but I'm glad it had a twist at the end.

I too think that revenge doesn't resolve anything.

Cheers!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great job! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Two Wrongs!!

Again we have the wife using sex as revenge and over doing it. She didn't have to watch him with Debbie and his one time sex but she had sex all night and in all positions and that is EVEN??

I don't think so!

He's got a lot of free sex coming under THOSE rules.

People that truly love you don't really want to see you suffer!!!!!!

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
great work and ending

I loved the writting and the ending was excellent. I love it when there is not a lot of continued vicious vengeance after one indiscretion. This was just enough and no lost of his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There is not enough love in the world

to make one spouse force another to watch them make love to another.

This is not love. Love can only exist through mutual respect. She showed a lack of respect and he showed a lack of pride.

Problems ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love????????

please, it was just a pathetic wimp that couldn't keep his vows trying to keep a wonderful woman, but love, no fucking way on either of their parts; his giving in to temptation, to his concept of her revenge or her actually having revenge sex; nopew no love anywhere to be seen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid story

No marriage would survive this, better for the two to go their separate ways. Two wrongs don't make a right. And this story is Sorry, and you're right, it "isn't good enough"

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Truly a mind numbingly stupid story

its well written SHiT... this wretched CRAP is No better than "TIES THAT BIND" or "MARGO" or "HILDY" or "june gets even"

None

you are good writer and your story THE DAY OF THE PIEGON is a great story. But here you fail totally...

The revenge sex story fails b/c the wife's revenge is far worse....

the hubby Knowing he has cheated and done wrong 1) does NOT lie when confronted and 2) Offered to have her "get even"

Yet even THAT was not enough !! When the hubby cheated 1 time with the other woman she was NOT there. She was not FORCED to sit and watch and was NOT directly humiliated .

The wife by saying "do this Or we are over" FORCED the husband to watch -- and its every bit as awful as TIES THAT BIND HILDY JUNE GETS EVEN etc. The Hubby

gets crushed and humilated.

lets face it the WIFE emotionally raped her own husband.

and how do you handle this?

WIFE.... "I went for a drive to get my head straight. I'm not sure what I did tonight was right or wrong, but I wanted to hurt you."

super wimp husband says

"I know. You did hurt me. I hated every second of it."

they are NOT even... not in anyway!!! You see by having the wimp Husband accepting her actions which are soo vile so extreme so way out of proportion to what the Hubby did... she now has the right to fuck anyone she wants to.

The way the author did this story there is NO reason

for the wife to think ..." we;ll its over... Now we are even"

If she really thinks "we are even " and she really cannot tell if what she did was right or wrong or over the top ... then she would EASILY fuck someone else... Just to punish him more.

WIFE ... "It may seem strange, but I only did it to show how much I do love you."

It called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE... it like the south in the civil war claiming they want the right to be live in liberty while they own slaves

so the WIFE who motionally & mentally rapes her hubby really LOVE him.

sure... good basis for marriage

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not good

Didn't think much of this particular story because two wrongs don't make a right. It isn't love when you feel the need to get even, it's selfishness. I cannot imagine how this marriage will work after this nonsense since neither partner can trust the other.

Here's a 25 and I thank you for your effort.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyover 16 years ago
Punishment

What is the old saying..Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. He4 messed up and had to pay the price. He is lucky she did not do a Lorraina Bobbit on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
men...

I bet the previous negative comments were from men...who sympatised a little too much with the "poor" cheating husband. I wonder if the comments were same if the cheater/punished spouse was the wife...

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
For those defending the woman:

OK, I get it! This is just a story. But those defending the woman's right to cheat in front of her husband - yes, he is a cheating bastard, I get that too - reverse the situation. Would you women who think this is OK feel the same then?872D Do not throw stones at men who do not like what she did. I would not like it either way. This is just a story and those who do not like either of them for whatever reason have a right to voice their disdain. Clearly, this is a marriage that will founder soon anyway, because they will begin to remember what each did and it will eat them up very slowly but surely.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
For those defending the woman:

OK, I get it! This is just a story. But those defending the woman's right to cheat in front of her husband - yes, he is a cheating bastard, I get that too - reverse the situation. Would you women who think this is OK feel the same then? Do not throw stones at men who do not like what she did. I would not like it either way. This is just a story and those who do not like either of them for whatever reason have a right to voice their disdain. Clearly, this is a marriage that will founder soon anyway, because they will begin to remember what each did and it will eat them up very slowly but surely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Immatuirity and forced reconciliation!

What a load of crap. What he did was wrong, plain and simple. What she did was over the top and insane. Five wrongs to one wrong doesnt make a right. One wrong to one wrong doesnt make a right. You portray her as a lawyer, a good one, but with this level of immaturity and yes stupidity you portray her as an immature little piece of street trash. Personally the wife should have sought a divorce, not necessarily for adultry. He placed himself and her at risk of STDS, AIDS, and other types of risk including blackmail. By her actions, condoms or not and used with lube provides very little protection, she placed both of them at risk for STDS, AIDS, and again blackmail. The husband provided once he was not intelligent by fucking a piece of trash, then he was dumb enough to sit there and let the woman he loved have sex as revenge with another man. She went overboard. If she wanted to stay married that was her concern, and in this case the only thing the husband could do is collect his belongings and walk out never to come back. Fucking someone for revenge is about the most stupid thing a man or a woman can do. It only compounds the problem and never makes anything even. THis marriage was not destroyed at first but now there is nothing left to hold on to. There is not way a woman in love with her busband and intent on her marriage could do this, no way at all and be sane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Sick story with no redeeming characteristics. If you have a day job, don't quit it just yet. Your story sucks from so many angles that it'd be a waste of time to explain it all to you...and that's assuming of course that you'd understand, which I suspect you wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Reconcillation at any cost - what bullshit!

Come on, author - you craft better than this dogshit. Look forward to your more realistic & plausible efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY did the husband HAVE to watch ?

what the fuck is THAT conditon ...as set up by the slut whore wife... based on?

<br></br>

and why does the wife keep asking if He -- the husband is OK with watching even though the husband says to watch her fuck another man would KILL him emotionally?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not believable

I can't believe that the husband won't have overwhelming mind movies for YEARS about this, and be unable to make love with his wife again. Wifey didn't have to watch; she doesn't have those memories. Things like this RUIN marriages, not save them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'showed him how much she loved him'

loved giving him creampies, and he loves getting them it seems, gg

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Please don't do this. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't say no. It didn't mean anything, it was just emotionless sex. I'm so sorry" What a LAME excuse. No matter what there are emotions there, at least lust. From the description of the woman she certainly wasn't worth risking his marriage over.

And while I don't agree with that type of "revenge" it was understandable. She feels betrayed, she is a strong woman and his deception cut her to the core. There was no sexual arousal on her part it was done to show her husband how much he hurt her, and it worked in that sense. Don't think the husband will be a jackass in the future.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Good one!

Spite sex is always dangerous, and that's what this was -- "revenge" does not include requiring that he witness it. In this case it seems tempered by shame, ambivalence, and self-disgust, so at least it isn't vicious. Even so, a momentary lapse on his part is not counterbalanced by the long ordeal she put him through. That she didn't enjoy it any more than he enjoyed his lapse, and faked her orgasm, helps. Even so, if after doing what he'd promised he left her, he'd be justifed. She took a huge chance, and as some readers point out, he may not be able to live with what he saw or how he felt about it.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
a cheating dumb ass and his whore

I never understand people, the spouse cheated so go out and get fucked to show the other person how much your hurt. That is some dumb ass thinking.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I don't know if ' spite sex is healthy per se...

but it made for a smoking hot story. Were I to be busted for infidelity ; it would be far better to pay the price all at once like this guy then deal with truculent, embittered woman who will be making you pay for up to a year , quite possibly more.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
No reconciliation for a cheating bastard. I can't believe she would make it two wrongs.

They were both fucked up.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TWO WRONGS....A DO OVER

and making him watch and be a lackey, a cucky wimp was bad enough....TK U MLJ LV NV p/s Sorry wont cut it

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
It works for me.

Better than losing his wife if he really loves her but that raises the question that if he really loves her why did he fuck around? I appreciate the story.

jeeter4ujeeter4uabout 11 years ago
Reminds me

Sometimes I think I have been reading too many stories! This one reminded me of similar ones I have seen but Sian sets up her husband with Debbie knowing what the outcome will be. No particular criticism however no boner either. I read your work, Bazzza, this is not one of my favorites. Pate sounded delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was silly

The old cliche - two wrongs don't make a right. Now they're both cheaters and well on the road to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She asked WHY. He answered what.

A more sensible and realistic scenario would have gone like this.

The pain on her face as the woman that I had promised fidelity to, knew that I had sex with another, was mirrored in my heart.

" Because," I looked at the floor and banged my fists on my knees for several seconds before looking up again. " I am a fool. A moron, an idiot who forgot that he has a wonderful wife, until it was too late. I don't know if you can forgive me. I know I have no affection at all for Dianne.

In fact, I would slap her face if I met her again. Even if they sent me to prison for it.

I solved her computer problems then she seduced me. I hate her!

If anyone ever tried that on me again, I would tell them to get a rabbit vibrator and leave married men alone.

If there is anything I can do to help you get past this just tell me. And I do mean anything."

I stood up and walked to the door, as I opened it, I turned to say. "I do love you but my guilt is more than I can bear at the moment. I am so sorry I hurt you. You did not deserve any of this.

I am going to sit outside till you call me, If it rains or you decide not to call me till tomorrow I will know that is less punishment than I deserve so please call some friends and take as long as you need to decide what to do.

Don't spare my feelings by not telling them what I did. If you want to put me in the stocks and publicly flog me that is OK. If you want me to slap Dianne's face in public and get arrested that is OK too. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you by my stupidity.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Never understood

Why two wrongs make a right. Or why anyone would think that cheating on your spouse could be forgiven by having that spouse cheat on you. Lots of stories here on Lit have been written about the subject but never have I found one that made sense of those actions. This story doesn't make sense of it.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
an okay effort

Bazzza, at least this story was adequate in the technicals. Never did seem to achieve an emotional depth or apex. Considering the limited aim of this genre of erotic fiction, not a bad effort.

One spouse commits adultery and the other spouse demands the privilege to respond with an act of infidelity, themselves. To balance the books, so to speak. Seems rather pointless to me but that's me.

I cannot remember who, but some other author or commentator brought up the shrewd point, asking why we call such activities 'adultery'? When neither the fictional characters or real life adulterers I have known,ever seem to achieve adult behavior.

Another thing I do not understand, are the commentators who continuously seek out these RACC stories, for no other reason I can tell but to criticize them.

Then I suddenly realized that I had answered my own question. The writer's submitting to the LW genre realize that a majority of their readers who comment upon these stories are addicted to this version of porn.

And yes, I see my own hypocrisy. Very amusing insight, say what?

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story for revenge ideas

Its a phrase "Revenge is a dish best served cold", I also like "when planning revenge, dig two graves." My question to Sian (character) what punishment did you want or expect? you force your husband to watch this punishment, while Sian was never a part of his affair, a one time fling. I am not giving the husband a pass, but did Sian endure the pain of witnessing. Sian's accounts is second hand, what if the story showed the husband denying the one time fling, as nothing happening but a day of fixing a personal computer and nothing more. Then what? no pictures, nothing to show proof of infidelity. Here the husband caves and shows his true character, yes he cheated, but did the punishment really need to go that far? I see Sian's attempt to reclaim any lost trust and feelings by telling her husband she had to fake the orgasm which to me was an attempt to heal the pain of what he had to endure for that hour or so. Something Sian did not have to do, to begin with. I guess this story can also summarize and confirm, "Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SUCKER

Next she will want to fuck all her friends

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO'S SORRY NOW

and who tells the biggest fib. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The beauty of this?

He took a video and used it in the divorce. He cheats. Then she wants to get even and then get ahead. He used the video to bury her in Court and then he made sure all her family and friends saw her cheating. She had to move away after the divorce as no one would have anything to do with her.

48oldguy48oldguyover 6 years ago
Terrible

Yes He screwed up, but she rubbed his nose in it. The author has to be some kind of cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waste of time

Wish I had read the comments first. Then could have skipped this experiment in cuckoldry. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I'm enjoying reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty accurate..

I'd guess that most cheating ends up much like this. Less the husband watching of course. Truth is though, revenge is really a pitiful motive. I think she degraded herself more than she hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double helping of pain

and asshat husband has only himself to blame. Can't say I loved it but it is well written. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit.

He fucked up. His marriage couldn't have been that important if he lets his "little head" do the thinking for him. When she lays out her conditions, their marriage is over. She wants to rub it in his face and instead of trying to get even, she wants to get ahead. The reality would have been when she returned, he was gone. All his things were gone and his wedding ring was on the kitchen table. No note. Being gone tells her everything she needs to know. Let her pay for the divorce. Stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck-A-Doodle Don't!

Horse shit! If she insisted on having revenge sex to even the score,making him have to watch should totally end that marriage! Unless he's really a willing cuck,they find some other way to reconcile or just split up. Him watching her get a face full of cum should put the final punctuation on the divorce papers. ~ Two shitty people,who luckily don't have kids.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No winners

Just two disgusting cheating asses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Way too serious

Cool off everyone, it's a bad story.

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
What in the hell is the business of coming on someone's face?

It's gotten way too common in LW stories. It's demeaning and stupid, not erotic. Is it that the author can't make varieties of intercourse interesting? Turns me off.

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Revenge stories are tricky and hard to pull off.

This one stank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of had my packed bags in the truck of my car and as-soon-as the stripper started fucking her, I'd of slipped out the door and left for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not even!

problem is, his activity was done without her knowledge.

he was forced to watch. She intended to not just get even, but to intentionally hurt the one she loved. He should have separated for a week or two to make the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

I would have taken photos then divorced her.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Crime and retaliation seem a bit out of proportion. Then again, the protagonist comes across as a duffer, so no surprise he played along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jumping thru a bunch if hoops makes no sense. Never take the cheating cunt back. The trust is broken, the marriage is over.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 2 years ago

Really, really weird -- so why did I like it and give it a 5? Maybe I'm weird too (although I would never agree to what he agreed to).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she watch him then wwhy reverse it...baf story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He just should divorced her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that you have to know when you really f**kup, admit it, take the consequences and move on. He should have cashed in his chips in this case, divorced her and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Time for a divorce. Sometimes when you really screw the pooch you just need to learn your lesson, take your medicine and move on. This was one of those times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous