When Squirt Becomes Power

Story Info
On another planet, a captured fugitive is in need of a drink.
2.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man lay naked on the gondola as it slowly made its two hour trip across the massive chasm. He was on planet Rana, and was chained to the floor, laying on his back. The people of this planet had arrested him as he was trying to rob one of their casinos, and since he was raised on a different planet with twice their gravity, they were terrified of his strength. He was god like, here. He could flip a car over if he used all of his strength. He could send an enemy flying through the air with one hand without even making much effort.

Now, they were moving him to another facility, and they weren't taking any chances of him attacking them when they got him out of the gondola. They had cut off his water supply a little over twenty four hours ago to make him weaker, and chained him to the floor.

Being moved as well were three female prisoners, also naked, except for thongs. The guards liked to make sure prisoners couldn't hide anything during transport, and being naked or nearly so made that much more difficult. He guessed they were from this planet, as they all had the typical wide hips, large natural breasts, yet perky from the lower gravity, silky, naturally straight black hair, and skin ranging from a deep brown to light skinned with an olive under tone. They all had beautiful faces, as well. Two had brown eyes, and one blue.

But the man was in pain, and felt extremely weak, and beaten due to his extreme thirst, and so didn't care about the women. Still, it was hard to not hear them talking, despite it being a language he didn't know, as they all sat, hands cuffed behind their backs, and talking together on the bench across from where he was chained to the floor.

They all turned to look at him, and then continued talking. He didn't say anything, as his throat was painfully dry, and his head was pounding from the dehydration.

The women looked at him when he moved his head a bit, and waited for a moment, watching him. They didn't realize, but the man was incapable of talking. He moved his lips a little, and tried, but just a nearly silent rasp came out. The women didn't know what to do.

Two of the women started kissing, and the third, the blue eyed one, stood up.

She walked over to him, kneeled down, and sat on his face. He desperately wanted to get at the moisture inside of her, but was blocked by her dark grey cotton thong. She rubbed her cloth covered pussy against his lips, up and down. Then she made a frustrated noise, and started moving it side to side. He thought she was just trying to tease him for fun, but then he understood she was trying to push her underwear aside so she could get her pussy onto his mouth.

She moaned as her clit rubbed against his lips. He thought about trying to bite the fabric and pull it aside, but it was so flush with her skin he was afraid he would bite her pussy, and she would get angry and walk away, and scare off the other women, too. Instead, he just pressed his lips firmly against her as she kept trying, over and over, to use his lips to move her thong out of the way.

She yelped, and he saw her thong turn dark as she squirted inside of it, and raised up a few inches as she came. He could only watch, deeply yearning for the liquid that he couldn't get to, even though it was so close to him. She sat there for a moment, regaining her composure, and then went back to trying to rub her thong aside. This time she used his chin. This seemed to be working better, as it started to move a little each time she thrust her cunt against his chin and moved to the side again, but it was torture to feel her wetness against his chin, and to see her soaked thong so close to his lips, yet so far away. If he could only get his lips on them, he could suck her hot nectar out of them. But it wasn't happening.

Finally she managed it, and exposed her perfect brown pussy for him to see, framed in the perfect amount of bush. He wanted to start tonguing her pussy so badly, but the drenched thong was too much for him to see, as thirsty as he was, so, as she adjusted herself, moving her cunt closer to his mouth, he leaned up slightly and got it between his lips. It was bunched up now, and no longer flush with her skin, so it was easier to get it into his mouth. He sucked on it, and drank the small amount of pussy juice that was soaking it. Then he started licking her clit, and then tonguing the inside of her pussy, relishing in even a small amount of moisture. She moaned, and began grinding her pussy against his lips. He could see the other two women still on the bench. They were kissing and watching him being used.

The woman on his mouth stopped grinding, and looked down at him. She opened her mouth slightly and let spit drool down, onto her bush, which she then rubbed onto his lips. He sucked the spit off of her pussy hair, and drank it. She yelped, and whined as he started licking her clit again. Finally she started to squirt, and pressed her pussy firmly onto his open mouth. Her juices were hot, and watery, and the man drank them voraciously.

It was over, though, after a few ounces, leaving him desperately wanting. She started to get up, much to his dismay, but then she settled back down, resting her pussy on his mouth, again. This time she didn't move at all, but simply released into his mouth a torrent of pussy juice. He swallowed and swallowed as she gushed onto his tongue, filling up his mouth over and over with her hot juice. He had thought she was just pissing into his mouth, for a moment, until he realized that her fluid had no flavor whatsoever, and so she was clearly just releasing built up squirt for him to enjoy. Finally she was spent, and stood up.

She was immediately replaced by the darker skinned woman, who sat on his face, with her ass facing him. She started rubbing her clit against his lips through her thong, but then stopped, leaned forward, and then let her hips fall back toward him until her cloth covered pussy was resting on his forehead. She started gushing, and it poured through and around her thong, and all over his face. He wanted to drink her so badly, but almost none of it went into his mouth. She sprayed on him for a long time, and he could tell it would have been at least twelve ounces of liquid, but it was all just pooling on the floor around his head.

She lifted her hips slightly, and wiggled them, causing her dripping, splattering spray, skewed by her underwear, to go back and forth over his face. At last, she stopped drenching him, and rested her pussy on his mouth. He sucked the squirt out of the fabric, and licked all that he could off of her thighs. He realized that these women were sex starved, and were coming extremely easily and squirting like crazy. Was this gondola ride the only time they got any sexual pleasure whatsoever?

The dark skinned woman got up, just as the other women walked over, and got on their knees. They leaned forward, with great difficulty since their hands were cuffed behind them. Still, they managed to get to the ground where the squirt was pooling and took turns slurping it up, and spitting it into his mouth as he swallowed it gratefully.

It had a dusty flavor from the floor. He much preferred it coming directly from the source. Once they were finished, the light skinned woman straddled his face, with her ass resting on his forehead and the bridge of his nose, as her pussy sat perfectly on his open mouth, teasing him through her dark grey thong. He started licking her clit through the fabric, and she moaned loudly.

The man kept licking her, but he couldn't figure out how to get the thong out of the way. Then he came up with an idea. He stuck his tongue under the edge of it, creating a space between her skin and the fabric, and then bit it, and pulled it aside, at last revealing the hot, olive toned labia majora, and the beautiful slightly darker, almost grey labia minora. He pushed his face into her, pressed his tongue against her hot, perfect clit, and started moving his head back and forth, sideways, rapidly.

She yelled once, and then he felt her body tense. Her pussy pressed on his mouth more firmly, and her legs shook. Then a stream erupted from inside of her, and poured into his open, waiting, yearning mouth. He drank her deeply. When she was finished squirting a few ounces into his mouth, she relaxed even further, and put more weight on him, pressing his mouth deeper between her folds. She laid forward on him like that for a few moments, and then started gushing again. He drank and drank. She tasted like a mountain stream. She involuntarily moved her hips up a few times, causing her stream to splatter on his face for a second, but always lowered her spraying pussy back to resting on his mouth again quickly.

As she laid there, draining herself into his mouth, he felt his dick become a rock. The blue eyed woman noticed, and walked over, leaned against the wall for balance, and slid down until she was on his dick. She wiggled her hips around, trying and missing a few times, before she managed to get his dick to go inside of her. Then she started riding him.

The light skinned woman on his mouth stopped gushing, and, as the man licked the remaining drops off of her pussy, she started licking the clit of the blue eyed woman. The blue eyed woman whined and wailed in ecstasy.

She closed her eyes and moaned deeply as she lifted her pussy up, and started spraying a stream into the mouth of the light skinned woman. The darker woman watched, writhing in sexual frustration. Unable to use her hands to pleasure herself, all she could do was watch, as her hips undulated, and her chest heaved, causing her large breasts to bounce and jiggle.

The blue eyed woman got up, and went back to the bench, as the darker woman walked over, and pressed her pussy against the mouth of the light skinned woman, who tilted her head back, to stop too much of the squirt from pouring out of her mouth, and then used her tongue and teeth to move the thong fabric aside for her, exposing her hot pussy lips, now glistening with the small amount of squirt that had failed to stay in the other woman's mouth, and had poured over her cunt. Then, the dark skinned woman took her spot on his dick, and started riding him.

The light skinned woman leaned against the wall, and worked her way up until she was sitting on the man's face again, and then lifted herself up slightly, while looking down at him. He stared at her hot pussy, wanting so badly for it to start its fountain again. She opened her mouth, and let some of the squirt from the blue eyed woman pour into his mouth. Then her stream started up again, and squirted into his mouth, and she allowed the rest of the squirt to pour out of her mouth and onto her bush. It worked its way down through her pubes, onto her pussy, and dripped down into his mouth, along with her still pouring stream. All mixed together it tasted tangy, from her spit, slightly sour, from her female ejaculate mixing in, and smooth and clean like a desert spring, from her squirt flowing out of her.

He was so distracted he had forgotten about the darker woman until she moaned, and he knew she was ready to squirt.

The lighter skinned woman got up and the darker one knee walked up and placed her hot pussy over his mouth, allowing him to see the amazingly sexy contrast of her pussy lips, which were even darker than the rest of her skin, and the hot, wet pink of her inner pussy. She moaned again, and then started releasing her hot fluids from inside of her body into his mouth. He pressed his lips up, between her labia, and drank from her, as she sat there, moaning, hips gyrating gently, as she emptied herself onto his tongue.

Finally she got up, and went back to her seat with the other women.

The man had drank about thirty six ounces of their copious and generously provided liquids. The woman had taken their time, and so had been slowly rehydrating him for the past hour and a half. He was fully restored.

The women smiled, and whispered amongst themselves, as they watched him smiling, and flexing his muscles, feeling his strength returned.

They stood up, and each took turns sitting on his mouth, again. It took him a moment to figure out what was going on, but at last he realized that the guards would know something was up if all of their cunts were out for the world to see, so he bit the bunched up fabric, and pulled it back over their pussies. Then they all went back and sat down.

The gondola finally stopped at the end of the chasm, and the door opened. The guards unchained the man, all except for his hands, and pulled him to his feet. The second he was up, he slammed one of the guards against the wall of the gondola. The other guard ran at him, but he kicked him in the chest, sending him flying into the other wall. Both guards were out cold.

The man's hands were cuffed in front of him, so he was able to lean down and grab the keys from one of the guard's belts. He then uncuffed himself, and all three of the women, and they all escaped together.