When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 04

Story Info
The rogue has her own game to play.
1.2k words
3.96
5.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns. This chapter contains rough oral sex, anal fingering, choking, and more Tecryd power tripping on his captives. Enjoy!

~*~

Thola knew what was going to happen the moment she entered the room.

She was known for her silence, her unreadable face, but few people knew how perceptive she truly was.

She'd passed a few of her friend's cells on the way here. The paladin elf was inconsolable, a glow gone from his face. He'd experienced a trauma that could not be put into words accurately. Not to even mention the human's distress, like he didn't even know what to do with himself.

Tecryd was a sadist, plain and simple. She knew that the first time they met, how he enjoyed dismembering the goblin who'd failed to bring him something he required for a spell to summon the god. Thola had tried to kill him. A man like that is dangerous.

But she just wasn't quiet enough.

Thola walked into the room, picked up a faint smell of sex, and calmly sat on the bed. Right. Of course. Not a very creative sadist, was he?

Tecryd returned from his bath, wearing a towel around his slim waist, blinking a few times to see Thola on his bed. "Well, aren't you clever," He deadpanned, pulling off the towel.

Thola hardly blinked at his nudity. This hadn't been the first time, after all. "I don't think I'm clever. You are just that predictable, Tecryd," She said in a nonchalant tone, placing her hands behind her head. "Who have you taken so far?"

Tecryd smirked as he crossed over to the bed, probably trying to get a reaction from the female drow with his boldness. It did nothing to her. "The halfling and the human two days ago. The elf today. I didn't know the halfling was so..."

"Promiscuous?" Thola finished the sentence. "She's proud of her sexuality, she would fit in quite well among females of our kind. And I suppose if I threaten to cut off your penis and make you eat it, it won't change what you have planned?"

"Absolutely not." Tecryd's right ear twitched, his common tell that he was annoyed. Thola rolled her eyes before she sat up.

"I'm not surprised. The only time you'll ever got to dominate a female drow is right now, so I suppose it really gets you going." Thola removed her belt and threw it at his face. "So get it over with, I doubt it'll take more than five, maybe ten minutes?"

Tecryd scowled as he threw the belt on the floor. "You think you're hilarious, don't you?" He growled.

"Oh... well, yes, I do." Thola smirked, unmoving from her position on the bed. "What I find more hilarious is that you think you'll impress me after you fucked the elf. I don't care for sloppy seconds."

It wasn't surprising Tecryd moved in to choke her, his hand fastening a tight seal around her throat, but Thola still clawed at his wrist, her teeth bared in a fearsome gesture. He finally let go long enough for Thola to lean up and kiss him, her teeth sinking into his lip.

It was more foreplay than actual fighting. Tecryd ripped her shirt open and bit her breast, Thola yelping in shock rather than actual pain before she clocked him in the side. Tecryd hissed before he bit down harder, leaving a teeth imprint when he pulled away.

Her pants she slid off and threw upon the floor, joining her shredded shirt. He attempted to keep her pinned down, his strength was superior to hers but she was also a lot more flexible. She wrapped her thighs around his middle and forced them to turn over, where she was sitting on his middle. She grinned and mockingly grinded her bare sex onto his chest.

"Well, look at that. In the end, I'm still on top."

Tecryd growled before he flipped them back over, pinning her arms behind her. "Why are you always like this?" He snapped before he pushed their lips together again, running his hands through her ruby red hair.

Because you're a little bitch, Thola thought sourly, biting his tongue the moment it attempting to plunge into her mouth. He howled in pain as he backed off, some of his bluish blood dripping onto his lips.

Thola grinned darkly.

"Because. You love it."

It was a dangerous game Thola was playing, pretending to be play fighting, but it would cement her as a possible ally in Tecryd's mind. He was always a little less in the eyes of most drow, probably why he came to the surface to deal with his major ego problem.

So if she played his game, she could find a gate to her freedom... and possibly her friends'.

Thola slid down, sucking on one of her fingers as she faced Tecryd's erect length. She glanced up with a smirk before her mouth wrapped around his cock and quickly swallowed it down.

Tecryd groaned, grabbing onto her hair and forcing himself down her throat. Thola struggled not to gag, or the more pleasing suggest of biting down, but she had other ideas. Her fingers slipped behind Tecryd's ass, acting like she wanted something to hold onto, before she buried her saliva soaked finger into his hole.

The male drow barked in shock and tried to buck away, but Thola sucked pleasantly on the head. If she didn't have her mouth full, she would be smirking. Tecryd hissed and soon settled, letting her finger dive in and out of him while she sucked him off.

She might be pinned down, she figured, but that didn't meant she couldn't have a little fun with it.

Her finger curled up and Tecryd groaned, his fingers digging tightly into her hair as he continued to fuck her mouth. Her jaw was going to be sore after this, but it was better than the alternative. Without access to her magic, she had no way to prevent pregnancy. And Tecryd was absolutely shit at remembering to pull out when he was bedding a woman.

"Thola..." Tecryd groaned, his thrusts starting to become erratic. Thola hummed quietly around his cock and made sure to massage the spot inside of him that made him go crazy... and it worked in her favor.

With a soft gasp, Tecryd came, semen shooting down Thola's throat and across her tongue. She rubbed his prostate one last time for her trouble before pulling off, looking quite smug as she shoved him off.

"Told you. Sloppy. Seconds."

Leaving Tecryd, sputtering angry on the bed, Thola redressed the best she could and walked out the door. Her shirt was ruined, but she managed to tie together the sleeves.

Her game was dangerous. It wouldn't work in time for her friends to not suffer.

But it was the best she knew to do in this situation.

~*~

Oh, how that woman pissed him off.

Tecryd dressed in his night clothing, still fuming. He should've known better than to summon her tonight, after the success that Alur was. Perfectly broken. Faith lost. But Thola was different. She wasn't afraid of him. And she was likely already working on an escape plan.

Well, he always liked playing with Thola. So let's see how well she could escape with a team of broken souls.