When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 06

Story Info
Tecryd deals with Sakal and decides his prisoners' fates.
3.2k words
4.67
4.8k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Let's wrap this story up! The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns. This chapter contains magical blinding, mentions of past prostitution, and Tecryd's final decision to what to do with his captives.

Enjoy!

*****

So. It would finally be his turn.

Sakal twiddled his thumbs, laying on his bench as he heard the door open and the sound of Tecryd's voice.

"I summoned you."

He sounded pissed.

"I turned down your summons."

Sakal didn't give a shit.

"You can't just..." Tecryd sputter briefly before he entered the cell, slamming the door behind him. "You do realize you're a prisoner, correct?"

Sakal nodded.

"And that means you can't turn down a summons!"

"I just did. And hey, you came down here, how convenient for the both of us." Sakal grinned as Tecryd glowered. Sakal hated being summoned or told where to go, it tended to make him do the opposite of what people wanted.

Tecryd marched up to Sakal, grabbing the thin sylph by the shirt. "Are you aware how easily I could kill you?" He snarled.

"You're not gonna though." Sakal briefly grinned. "Not until you get to break me."

Tecryd lowered Sakal slowly. "Meaning?" He asked.

"Sylphs love to hear gossip. Your hobgoblins love to gossip." Sakal tapped his ear and smirked. "I heard all of it. Herra, Ecra, Alur, Thola, Braizra. You took each one, on your throne or in your bed, whatever you felt like. I did the math and that's five out of six of us you violated. So..." He pointed to himself. "Math adds up you're doing me next."

The fact that he took the surprise out of seemed to take the wind out of Tecryd's sails. He released the sylph and Sakal dashed to the opposite corner. What, just because he knew it was going to happen didn't mean he didn't want as much distance between the drow and himself before he did. "I'm not afraid of you. I know how it goes. You'll scare the crap out of me, drag me back to your room, plow me until I beg for mercy, and then it'll be over. I sure as hell won't like it but damn if you're not predictable."

Tecryd was clearly grumpy, his crimson eyes narrowed in anger. Sakal shrugged before he sat down on his bench. "Whatever. Do your worst with your 'toothpick'." His pale eyes glinted mockingly. It wasn't exactly a toothpick, but damn if Sakal wanted to destroy Tecryd's sense of esteem.

However, he didn't expect Tecryd to laugh.

The drow shook his head, his lips split into a grin. "So, you really are the smartest one, aren't you?" He asked.

"Eh, that might pushing it." Sakal just had great common sense. "Listen. Just get it over with and I promise I'll act scared."

"Act. Scared." Tecryd glared before his smirk returned. "On second thought, I think I'm not in the mood. I'll be back when I am."

"Hey! Don't even think-"

Tecryd was gone. Sakal ran forward, waving his arms back and forth to make sure the drow just wasn't invisible as his heart dropped into his stomach.

Fuck. He really shouldn't have put all his cards on the table at once.

Sakal was alone for approximately a day. His guard was on high, he had to be ready so that Tecryd wouldn't shock him. He needed control over the situation.

But even Sakal needed to nap.

His eyes flickered open and closed, he was so tired... maybe just a few minutes... ten, twenty. Hell, an hour, and he'd be recharged and ready to deal with Tecryd when he came back.

He didn't know how long he was out until he woke up with a start.

There was only darkness in front of his eyes.

"Fuck!"

Sakal stumbled to his feet, throwing his arms about as he tried to figure out where he was. This wasn't the cell. Too much space. Or was there... Sakal tripped over something hard and landed on his face.

Blind. He was blind.

That bastard took his sight.

Screaming in anger and pounding his fist against the ground, Sakal got back up and continued to fumble about, trying to feel something, anything... his hand brushed up against someone's chest and Sakal gulped.

"A... Alur?"

"Guess again."

Fuck.

Sakal backed away only to end up tripping over something and landing on his ass. Several ropes shot out from nowhere and wrapped around his ankles and wrists. Trapped. Well, wasn't this a fine mess his stupid mouth got himself into him.

Tecryd chuckled darkly as he approached, Sakal could hear his boots echoing on the floor. Just where the hell was he?

"So, did I do a good job of scaring you?"

Sakal swallowed the lump in his throat. "C... close enough," He managed to force out. Damn, Ecra was always the brave one. He never shied away from something that fucked with his head. Sakal was the opposite.

When something scared him, he ran.

"Well, if what you said was true, then what comes next is... the plowing, I think you called it?" Tecryd's fingers curled around Sakal's throat and squeezed. "And I can't wait for the part that comes after- the begging for mercy."

Sakal whined as he was pinned face down to the ground, his unseeing eyes blinking rapidly in a fruitless attempt to clear his vision. He'd lost control over the situation, gods, he'd lost control over the situation and he hated it.

His pants were pulled down and Tecryd slowly ran his hand over Sakal's skin... before giving his ass one hell of a slap.

"Fuck!" Sakal's cock jerked and he bit down on his lip. Great. His body had the worst time trying to decide when the slaps were good or bad.

"Oh my."

Tecryd drew back his hand again and slapped, even harder. Sakal bit down so hard on his lip he drew blood. And he did it again. And again. Sakal's arousal grew deeper with each slap and it took all of his willpower not to scream at him to knock it off.

Unfortunately, his willpower ran out soon enough.

"Stop! For the love of gods, stop!" His voice quivered, nonono, he wasn't supposed to be like this, it wasn't supposed to be like this...

Tecryd paused before he rubbed the rapidly reddening hand print on Sakal's ass. Sakal shook and whimpered, trying to adjust his body to hide his erection. Of course it didn't work, but Tecryd noticed his squirming and snickered.

"What a little masochist. I thought you said the begging for mercy came after the 'plowing'... but if we do a few things out of order, I suppose it's not the worst thing that could happen." Tecryd paused as he uncapped something and Sakal felt something cold drip onto his hole. "Keep up the begging though, it's really delightful to see you come unhinged so fast."

"Stop it!" Sakal tried to crawl away but found himself stuck to the floor. Damn drow! Sakal whined as his entranced was briefly rubbed before two fingers pushed inside.

"Huh. Not much resistance. Do this often, pet?"

"I'm. Not your pet," Sakal seethed, his blind eyes attempting to glare at the place he last heard Tecryd's voice. He wasn't a slave. A toy to be broken and thrown away. He was far better than that, and he seethed when he heard Tecryd laugh.

"You are now."

His fingers pulled back and Sakal forced himself to remain relaxed as Tecryd's cock forced its way inside of him. It wasn't bad, Sakal was used to this side of the equation when it came to sex, but gods did it make him feel nauseated.

Tecryd purred as he tangled his hand in Sakal's short ponytail. A quick snap and the tie came loose, strands of pale hair falling by Sakal's face. "So open for me. So used... to being used." Tecryd's hips snapped roughly against Sakal's and Sakal just gritted his teeth.

He had been used to being used... until he met that damn paladin and his band of misfits. Then maybe he got some notion of self respect. That was quickly going down the drain as Sakal's grunts became more aroused and less pained.

I can't let him do this to me, I can't-

"You're really nothing like your friends," Tecryd's thrusts slowed to the point where it was a near stop, just a slow in and out that frazzled out any coherent thought in Sakal's brain, "Herra, she was so tight and not afraid to like it. Ecra was just so inexperienced, it was almost endearing. Thola thinks she can beat me still, but she won't get any help from Alur. He's broken. Braizra isn't yet, but I can't wait to see him beg for it... and then there's you. You act so tough," A sharp pull of Sakal's hair forced a whimper from him, "But when it comes down to it, all you want to do is lay about and take it up the arse. You were a much better whore than you ever were an oracle."

Sakal cried out as Tecryd's hand gripped onto his cock, hard and dripping. He was already so close... "At least you'll enjoy being a whore again," Tecryd growled before biting harshly into Sakal's shoulder.

"Fuck! Tecryd! Fuck!"

Sakal climaxed with a single stroke of Tecryd's fingers, his cum splattering up to his chin. He swore he could taste it on his lips. Tecryd just yanked Sakal back by the hair before the sylph could drop to the ground, continuing to pound into him until he growled, slamming in one last time and Sakal felt a blossoming warmth inside of him.

"Do they know?"

Sakal whimpered as Tecryd's fingers gripped onto the bite mark left behind.

"Do your friends know that before you joined their little crusade, I was one of your many 'customers'? That you went to your knees and let me come on your face, and you begged for it?"

Sakal heard a gasp that was not from him or Tecryd.

No. He didn't.

"Tecryd, give me back my eyesight or I swear-"

Sakal was blind for several seconds when light flooded his eyes. He blinked rapidly until everything became clear, and then he wished it didn't.

They were in the throne room, surrounded by several mirrors. Mirrors that had the faces of his friends. Tecryd laughed darkly as Sakal's face went bright pink. "Oh, yes, Sakal. They saw everything. And I suppose they know now."

"You son of a bitch!" Sakal shook his head, looking from face to face of his friends.

Herra was the one who gasped, her hands had flown up to cover her mouth but it had been too late. Braizra had once again been tied down and although he'd clearly suffered Tecryd's wrath, he was straining again his binds and roaring several likely obscene things in the Orc tongue. Ecra's face was one of shock, his jaw dropped as his head slightly shook in disbelief. Thola's expression was carefully masked, although Sakal could feel her disappointment from those silver eyes. Alur... Alur just stared blankly, like he wasn't even there. The lights were on, no one was home.

"Maybe now that you can see them, we should go again? Show them exactly what you can do with your traitorous lips-"

Sakal screamed, the ropes around his ankles and wrists bursting as a wind storm kicked up in the throne room. The mirrors cracked one by one, the pictures inside distorting in disturbing ways. Tecryd backed away nervously, barely managing to duck the mirror with Alur's image. "All right, just go back to your damn cell then-"

"SHUT! UP!"

Sakal slammed his fists together and it was like a thunder clap. The mirrors all shattered into tiny slivers, several imbedding into both Sakal's and Tecryd's bodies. Tecryd himself was thrown across the room, slamming into a pillar with a loud crack.

Gasping for breath, dots swarming in front of his eyes, Sakal dropped to the ground. He'd never pushed himself like that... especially with his magic being repressed by whatever spells Tecryd put on him... oh he wasn't feeling so well, he was finding it difficult to breathe.

"You. Little. Shit."

Tecryd stumbled to his feet, grimacing in pain as he gripped his arm, but not because of being slammed into a wall. Typically perfect ebony skin over his upper arm and shoulder had exploded in boils and sores. "How did you do that? I repressed your magic!" He snapped. "And how did you do this!? You have wind magic! Not necrotic magic!"

Sakal laughed weakly, crawling over to the throne, the one thing that had been undamaged in Sakal's release of his powers. With a grunt, he managed to pull himself up to sit on it. What a king he looked like now, sporting a bite mark on his shoulder and his legs spread to show the oil and cum leaking between his thighs.

"You see, sweetie... I'm a little cursed... now if you don't mind... I'm gonna... take a little nap..."

Darkness was a comfort.

~*~

Tecryd probably spent a full minute just scratching until the itching and burning eased up. That little shit. Tecryd wanted to rip his smug face off.

Yet, as he looked up at the now unconscious Sakal, he was almost impressed. Somehow, despite the curse and being pushed down in the dirt, Sakal had fought back and... well, if Tecryd wasn't a god, he'd not be standing right now. And then after all that, Sakal chose to use the last of his energy to stick it to Tecryd by sitting on his throne.

After managing to heal himself to the point of standing, Tecryd slipping his arms under Sakal's limp body, carrying him out.

Now what should he do?

The rational decision would be to execute them all. Each of them have their heads cut off, before any plots could surface or any recovery could be made. They'd all been brutalized, seen their friends broken. Now was the time to finish them off.

But perhaps execution was a waste. Tecryd carried Sakal to quarters he'd had made originally for his sisters when they came to visit. There was more than enough rooms for all his new pets. It was much comfier than their cells as well, a little bit of comfort as they got used to their new lives.

Maybe one day he'd get bored, finish them all off. But right now was just not the time.

~*~

Collars.

Ecra swallowed nervously as he touched the velvet inside of the box that the hobgoblins delivered. One of them screamed like a teenage girl and took off running when Braizra came out of a bedroom, cracking his fists and ready to deliver a beat down.

The collar inside Ecra's box was a soft brown leather with a gold little charm at the throat. It would almost be considered cute, if the meaning behind it wasn't so twisted.

"He's sick. He's sick in the fucking head."

Braizra tossed his black leather collar across the room, it nearly bonking poor Herra on the head. Braizra winced. "Sorry..."

"It's okay, it wasn't on purpose and you missed anyway," Herra swallowed as she lifted out her collar, red silk with a diamond hanging from the throat, "Why isn't he killing us?"

Thola sighed as she pinked out her collar, silk like Herra's but a pale pink and a pearl at the throat instead. "Seriously? He knows I hate pink, it clashes with my hair. And he's clearly not done playing with us yet." Thola took another deep breath before fastening the collar around her neck. "Herra, help me fasten this, please."

"What, you're seriously playing along?" Braizra shook his head. "I thought you were different. Then again, I thought Sakal was better than to whore around with the enemy."

"Oh, suck a cock, Braizra!" Sakal snapped, shooting up from where he was lying down before exploding into another coughing fit. That little demonstration of power from earlier weakened him enough that he had another cold. "It's not like you'll have a choice, next time Tecryd decides he's in the mood for half orc!"

Braizra roared and prepped for a charge. "I'm going to break you!"

"Stop. Please."

The voice was so quiet, Ecra could barely hear it. Braizra's fists dropped as he turned to face the source of the plea.

Alur had come out of his bedroom. He wasn't good, his skin was pale and he had to lean against the door frame to support himself. He took a shuddering breath before he looked at Sakal. "I knew. That you and Tecryd had a past. But I knew it was just that- the past. You didn't do what you did to betray anyone, because... back then, you didn't have anyone," He said.

Sakal stared at the floor, not responding. Alur turned his gaze to Braizra next. "Cooperating is not cowardly. In fact, some might consider it quite brave. Some people fight by charging right at their enemies, not afraid to face them head on. Then we have a rogue, who has more of a skillset for a little trickery. I'm not telling you to cooperate. I'm telling you that we'll all have our different way to fight back."

Braizra swallowed before nodding and turning to Sakal. "... I'm sorry," He murmured.

Sakal popped two thumbs up. "You're good. Believe me, when I realized that I'd known Tecryd from my past, I was pretty pissed at myself. I might've gotten really drunk and came onto Herra. There's no proof though, so..."

Herra laughed quietly before eyeing her own collar. With a look of determination, she picked it up and slipped it around her neck. "We're not done for," She tossed her hair behind her shoulder, "We're not beat. We can do this."

With a hum, Sakal grabbed his own collar, another silk affair that was a pale blue with a silver padlock at the throat. "He thinks he's broken us, I say we play along. To an extent. One day he's gonna be too relaxed. I used my magic once-"

"And it nearly killed you," Braizra interjected,

"And I nearly killed him. If he wasn't full up on his god juice, I would have killed him," Sakal stuck his tongue out at Braizra, "Whatever he's got repressing your guys' magic, it doesn't work on me. Besides, I look good in blue."

That Braizra agreed with as he silently nodded. With a growl and more Orcish cursing, he picked up his collar. "Can someone help me get this on?" He said as he strapped it around his neck. Sakal managed to get up to his feet and help.

This was unreal. Ecra stared at his own collar. "I... I don't know if I can wear this," He said quietly.

"Don't worry."

Alur was there and Ecra looked up, suddenly reminded of a time that felt so long ago, when Ecra was just a simple soldier admiring the paladin with golden hair. Alur coughed before sitting. "If you wouldn't mind though, help me with mine?"

Alur's collar was white, white with a gold symbol of his god stamped into the leather. Beautiful, if not cruel. Ecra nodded before helping him fasten it. "Hey, Alur? Are you going to be okay?" He asked quietly. Ecra was still sore, but hell, he wasn't the one who had taken the vow of chastity.

When Alur looked at him, Ecra suddenly felt this wave of calm.

"I am okay. My god may have fallen, but I have not lost my faith in good."