All Comments on 'When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 06'

by LadyLuciet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok… you gotta write more. maybe like them slowly getting used to this? and him not being the absolute worst by taking care of his new pets? idk but just more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My first comment ever at Literotica, because of Tecryd. When I first read this story some months back, Tecryd became a fav right away. I've re-read the episodes many times. My fav was the scene with Herra, but every situation was done very well. I even appreciated the homosexual sodomy scenes for their emotional impact, for the domination, when male gayness itself is not a turn-on I am intrigued by this Tecryd, his history, his dominant personality, how a male Drow came to acquire power outside of the matriarchal culture, the continuation of the story with these adventurers and whether he can manipulatively turn them by actually pleasure, as the other commenter remarked, by "him not being the absolute worst by taking care of his new pets". Because it's only by Tecryd making them -want- to be there, will he have genuinely won. I find this dark-skinned Drow to be intriguingly sexy, and I'd like to see some more of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyLuciet@LadyLuciet
I've been writing erotic works since I was eighteen. It's only recently that I've felt comfortable sharing them :) I enjoy writing a lot of things involving hesitant consent and also really enjoy fantasy settings with gay/bisexual characters. I hope I can have a lot of fun sha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES