When The Tables Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
Part Two. Niamh tries to fix the situation. Will it work?
1.5k words
4.52
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dragged for Niamh as replayed events in her head. Surely she could get out of this, she hadn't done anything wrong. And yet she felt trapped, the texts were from her phone and the truth didn't seem to be as believable as it should. She was on auto pilot for the afternoon, in the class in person but not in spirit as 4 o clock approached. One minute she decided she would stand up to Stephen. The next she would avoid the situation and walk away. And then she would be undecided again.

As the last class of the day left her room she took a deep breath and considered things. She concluded she had no case to answer and packed her bag to walk away. She stood from her desk and at that moment the door opened and Stephen entered the room.

"Now Ms Whelan it seems that you're late. I said same place, same time and you're not where you should be so I had to look for you and found you here".

"Stephen, we need to get things straight. I am the teacher here".

"I'm afraid Ms Whelan that you seem to have a lot to learn. Do I need to show you the texts again?"

"No, I am ordering you to delete them and to leave this room".

Stephen laughed. Not a light laugh but a sinister deep laugh.

"You really don't seem to get it do you? Well in that case I may stop wasting time. First we need to address your behaviour, you failed to turn up on time for detention, you have been stubborn and bad mannered and we will also have to decide if you have complied with uniform code as required in detention".

"Uniform code?"

"First things first, hands on the desk and present your arse for me Ms Whelan".

"What? No, this is outrageous".

"Those texts are on my phone now. Your actions will decide if they stay there or if I need to bring them to the attention of others. And I'm losing patience".

Niamh opened her mouth to protest but found nothing. Maybe this was the easiest way out, give him a moment of victory and wait her turn to regain control. Slowly she moved towards the desk and put her hands down.

"Arse higher Ms Whelan" came the instruction from behind. With that she adjusted into a position that took all her dignity away, her arms and face flat against the desk while her bottom was as high as she could manage.

"Now I assume you've realised you've earned yourself a spanking. By my calculations you earned ten for the text you sent, ten for not being on time and ten for bad behaviour now".

"I didn't send any text" Niamh protested while raising her head.

"Those sets of ten have just become twenty" Stephen responded with authority beyond his years. "Unless you want more"?

Niamh didn't respond, instead moving back submissively to her original position.

"Just stay there a moment, I'm enjoying the view" said Stephen during a momentary pause in the events. "Don't move".

A minute or so later Niamh sensed Stephen behind her.

"Now I'm going to be fair. As this is your first transgression I am willing to half the punishment to tens again. All I need is for you to admit that you were wrong".

"Fine I was wrong, lets get this over with".

"I'm not sure you've learned your lesson".

Niamh sighed. "Ok I deserve the punishment".

"Still not enough. I want you to admit you were naughty and you need a spanking".

"I was naughty and need a spanking".

"A little more and remind me who you are".

"I'm Niamh Whelan. I was a very naughty girl and I need you to spank my ass".

"Now that wasn't so bad. Though this may be".

Stephen was on the school hurling team so was an athletically powerful guy. He struck hard and quickly before Niamh could tense. By the tenth she was sore and was glad of a break.

"Good girl, now you can have a short break while we discuss the uniform issue".

"What uniform issue"?

"Well it is school policy for all that are in detention to wear the uniform. Can you describe what you're wearing Ms Whelan"?

"I am dressed as I should be. You can clearly see a cardigan and black trousers".

"I can. Though I won't be able to in a moment. Remove both please".

"What"?

"Was there a part of that you didn't understand"?

"No but..."

"Are you going to take them off"

"I'll take them off".

Niamh looked around. The door was closed but there was traffic in the hallway. The longer this went on the more likely it could be that someone would stumble upon it. She knew it was a bad option but it seemed the only option. She removed the cardigan to leave a white shirt.

"I'm afraid the uniform shirt is grey Ms Whelan. So that can go too".

Niamh was in a daze, having an out of body experience. She turned away to unbutton the shirt and dropped it to the floor, leaving only a white bra in place above the waist. She kicked off her shoes and socks and slowly removed her trousers. Remaining with her back turned to Stephen, she had nothing but a white thong to accompany the bra.

Stephen was satisfied. Things had gone to plan perfectly so far. The attractive young teacher was in her bra and thong and he was in charge. He was tempted to go further than planned today but reminded himself this was about the long game.

"Resume your position please Ms Whelan".

Niamh was glad she was facing away as the shame on her face was hidden. Stephen caressed her cheeks around the thong, admiring his work and enjoying himself.

"Now remind me why we're here and who you are."

"I'm Niamh Whelan. I'm a naughty girl and I need you to spank my ass".

Stephen needed no further invitation as his previous delicate movements changed to a firm open palm striking her cheeks. A red warmth emerged as she moaned and whimpered into the desk.

"Your last set now Ms Whelan and you'll be all done like a good girl. But you've moved your legs too much. So I'm going to need you to pull that thong down around your knees"

"No way, no chance" Niamh shouted. "Thats too far".

"Fine, we can call it quits now. I can still send those texts on, but you also go home with a very red little bum. Or I can delete the texts".

Niamh weighed it up. She would be in a worse position than when this started. With another sigh of resignation she reached back and pulled her thong down, exposing her full arse to Stephen.

"Now what have we here, hmm not bad". Stephen ran his finger along her crack, making her shudder as her sensitive spot was grazed. The finger continued and Stephen was teasing until he felt a slight change in her posture, an involuntary reaction to his explorations. He was also quite interested to find out she was wet, another thought to commit to memory for future reference.

"Now what do you have to say Ms Whelan?"

"I'm a naughty girl and need you to spank me hard".

Stephen needed no further invitation and carried out the job. He had a raging erection while looking at the young woman but wanted to stick to his plan. He carried out the punishment and promised himself he would have more fun another time.

"Now for being a good girl, I can rub cream into you if you want"?

"Yes, please" Niamh responded, her bottom now ablaze.

"I want you to tell me who you are and that you want to reach back and spread your arse cheeks while I rub cream on you".

"I am Niamh Whelan. Please rub cream on my arse as I spread my ass cheeks for you".

Stephen obliged, working around the cheeks before turning attention more centrally. He longed over her arsehole, teasing it with the cream but never penetrating.

The cream soothed Niamh and eventually she stood up, to find Stephen had left. She gathered herself together. The drive home was uncomfortable, well sort of uncomfortable. She would not admit it but her ass also felt kinda good in a strange way.

The following morning she woke as normal for school. She turned off the alarm on her phone to find a message from Stephen. "Texts deleted as promised. Why would I want them when I have this"? She clicked on the link and looked on in horror as a video played of the previous encounter. However it had clearly been edited to look like she had asked for each spanking and for the cream to be applied. Even though she was facing away she would have been identifiable, especially as she named herself a number of times. She knew it wasn't over.