When The Tables Turn

Story Info
A teacher loses control.
956 words
3.31
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niamh Whelan sighed as he she gazed out the window of another Irish January afternoon. The sun was setting, at least it should have been, but the clouds hadn't allowed sight of it during the entire day. Home comforts of a fire, a couch, a TV or a bath always called loudest during these months but she wasn't going to enjoy any of them for a while yet. She was on detention supervision for the evening, meaning another hour was to be spent at the school. She didn't hate the job by any means but it was all she knew, her first post after college and the five interning years had gone quite well. However the January blues always hit harder than any other time of year, thoughts of a bikini on a beach seemed a long way away.

"Alright Miss, you supervising today?"

Niamh was brought out of her daze and focused on the figure moving past her, Stephen McCarthy a sixth year student. Stephen took his seat in the front row while grinning. "I'm still a bit delicate after last weekend so the quiet in here may do me well". Niamh shook her head but otherwise didn't engage. Stephen had academic ability but she felt he could do more with it if he focused more on the books and less on his social life. Now wasn't the time for addressing that though, she hadn't been the one to give him detention so he could do what he liked as far as she was concerned.

Stephen had spent the first twenty minutes slumped over while Niamh had been correcting homework. Finally he looked up and asked to borrow her calculator to do some of his own maths homework. "You won't let me use my phone but you can use yours" he suggested. Niamh reluctantly agreed hoping that it would keep him quiet. Alas ten minutes later noise travelled down the corridor, students returning from a trip collecting books from lockers. Niamh couldn't concentrate so she left her desk to go outside to the corridor. It took a few minutes but eventually the silence returned and she went back to her desk and back to her work.

Surprisingly Stephen was drama free, waiting for the time to elapse, handing back her calculator and leaving without further ado. Niamh did the same, packed her bag and set off for home. On the way her phone beeped with a message. Checking the car android auto it showed an unknown number with the simple text "Wow, any time.". Niamh was puzzled but put it out of her mind on the way back.

As she had promised herself she jumped straight into the bath, probably spent more time than was required attending to her tits and nipples but decided not to go any further, at least until she had some chores done. She set the oven, took out the mop and emptied the washing machine as she paid scant attention to what cookery shows RTE decided to show. The beep of the oven signalled her to come back to life but also reminded her of the message she had received previously. She fetched her phone and could see the unread message. However what confused her was that there seemed to be a message prior to it, sent from her number. Scrolling up she dropped her phone on the floor in shock when she read "Hey Stephen, maybe we should forget about these books and I can give you a proper biology lesson. I can take care of any exam stress while empting your balls in the process. I bet your fat cock would look good in my mouth". She thought back to leaving her phone behind in the corridor, it would have been unlocked and clearly Stephen had noticed.

She decided to take immediate action and texted back. "Stephen, this is inappropriate. Delete those messages". However she had barely closed the app when a response was received "We can discuss tomorrow, could be fun ;)".

Niamh woke up in determined mood the next morning, knowing she had to be firm dealing with the situation. She decided she would take the bull by the horns, she had a free class after her first and she would call him to her room then. When the time came he walked nonchalantly into the classroom. "Now Stephen" she said rising from her desk, "I'm sure you realise how inappropriate that was. I assume the messages are now deleted. That may help your cause in avoiding expulsion from the school. Otherwise I'm not going to pretend that your future prospects look very bright, if they ever did". Stephen had maintained an expression less face until a nasty smirk began to take shape. "Oh I don't really see things like that Ms Whelan. From what I can see you sent me a naughty message and I haven't actually done anything wrong. In fact I would suggest that even though I'm 18, as I'm a student and you're a teacher that would mean I have very little to fear. You on the other hand, well that seems to be a different story". Niamh's previous confidence was failing her as she considered the predicament.

"I don't appreciate you taking me out of class like this so I'll see you in detention later" Stephen said.

"I'm not supervising detention later" Niamh managed to respond.

"I know that. I am. And you've earned yourself a spot in it" Stephen said. "Same time, space place as yesterday. If you're not in attendance I'll check with the principle or the guards what they think of the texts. Suddenly it's not my future that's not very bright is it? I'll see you then".