When Two Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at our place we all just started talking pure nonsense, still being drunk that's all we could speak anyway until we sobered up a bit after ordering food. After a while Jake went to bed and Laura and Shannon decided to call it a night as well, Ellie decided to stay to talk some more which wasn't really unusual. By this point me and Ellie were basically inseparable, we decided to just throw a movie on which I don't even remember what it was because we both fell asleep on the sofa. Despite the sofa being small we had somehow moved to a position of me lying on the sofa and her lying on top of me, I was tired by damn I was so turned on. I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning Ellie had left to go home and I checked my phone, it definitely wasn't morning it was 2PM and I had a few text's from Ellie normal stuff

"Hey hope your head isn't too bad, hope I didn't keep you awake too late" the first message from her said. "Oh btw sorry but I'm going away with my boyfriend this weekend, I forgot to tell you but ill basically be off grid since there isn't much service where were going." Seeing this one was annoying for me, it's not unusual, but it still always sucks when it happens.

I responded casually "Nah you didn't keep me up, we know I'm a night owl anyway. And DW about the weekend just go have fun." This isn't what I really wanted to say, but hey it is what was expected.

Nothing really happened for a while after this, especially nothing like sleeping together again, meanwhile I wasn't having sex with anyone else, my game was pretty dry and all because Ellie consumed my mind.

Close to Xmas we went to another party with our little foursome, but it wasn't a normal party, it was with a group of Ellie's friends who we didn't really know. We turned up and said our hello's but it was sort of weird, because all of her friends said the same thing "this must be the boyfriend we see you with all the time!" Which I found all amusing, hurtful and awkward all at the same time. Each time having to respond with "oh no no that's not me." Always followed by a

"oh sorry I just assumed since your together on campus a lot" and all I can think is that if only they knew. I asked a few of her friends at the party "so you guys have never met her boyfriend huh" and all of them gave exactly the same response

"Never met him, we really thought it was you." fun experience for me.

As was the norm with Xmas and sports team, and there was a big blowout on around the 20th before everyone went home for Xmas. Our team was a little different and we decided to go out for a meal beforehand, only it wasn't just team members who went, partners and spouses were also invited. Coincidently Ellie's boyfriend decided this was one time he would show up, naturally none of us had an issue with this.

Nobody had an issue with it until they met him of course. Looks wise, the guy (steven) was painfully average, he was around 6ft tall, medium curly brown hair and rather overweight. At first he seemed like a nice enough guy to us all, and we were all getting along fairly well, or at least that's what I thought. Personally I didn't like him because I didn't think he treated Ellie right and frankly I wanted his girl. I played nice and gave Ellie a lot of space during the meal and everything seemed nice and normal. It was decided we would all go back to Ellie and Laura's accommodation for some games and some drinks, nothing hardcore but just some fun.

This is when I learned everyone else had disliked him just as much, if not more, than me. Shannon, one of the team members had a 7 seater car and she didn't drink she she gave another 6 of us a lift to the meeting place, and in the car is where all the secrets spilled out.

"So what do you guys think of Steven?" Shannon asked everyone in the car.

"Oh my god is that guy a tool or what, I mean I love Ellie and all but just wtf?" Jackie said piping up from the back seat. I was so shocked until

"Oh god yeah and he's so damn boring, I had to sit next to him all night and he literally kept making everything about him!" Oliver who was in the front seat said in response. I couldn't help but be a little bit happy that everyone else disliked him when Laura says "Yeah I've met him before and he is always the same, we have no clue what she sees in him."

I felt instantly relaxed, now I didn't have to pretend to like him at least when I was with my other friends. "So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like him then haha" I finally managed to say to nobody's surprise.

Shannon asks in front of everyone "Honestly I'm surprised you can even manage it Ken, I mean you two are so close, you need to tell her to ditch the zero."

"Now now, her love life is not my place to say anything." I say while everyone just rolls their eyes. I don't think at this point many people from the team knew just how close we were, and I didn't know anyone but Laura and Jake knew how I felt.

The rest of the night was in some ways uneventful, and other ways very eventful. Ellie and Steven decided they wanted us all to play cards against humanity, which everyone was down for, until some of us realised there were some weird cards in the mix that we had never seen before. Apparently Steven had decided to add custom cards that only he and Ellie knew. Well we all played the game, and nobody but steven played those cards, and it was awkward for the ret of the group who had no clue what was going on... until Shannon stood up "Okay I'm done with this and your stupid inside jokes, there is literally 15 people here trying to play and your making us all uncomfortable." At the time the general consensus was that Shannon was now queen bee and we all loved her for saying something, although we all knew it was the alcohol talking. But this was the big turning point in the night... Steven decided to argue back "Look were just trying to have some fun what's the problem, they are my cards anyway and I was to have a joke with my girlfriend." This was a BIG mistake, Ellie walked out of the room crying, and steven stood up and said "Now look you made Ellie cry for no reason!"

To which I couldn't resist at this point and stood up to say "No actually dickwad, that was you, Ellie has been just as uncomfortable with those cards as us because we don't know those people, pay attention to your girlfriend." I was feeling pretty smug at this point, I knew I was right, the room knew I was right and there was pure silence in the air for what felt like minutes... In reality it was a few seconds before Steven decided he was about to walk out and before he did he said "I am paying attention to my girlfriend and she was perfectly happy until you even said anything," he said looking directly at Shannon. He slammed the door shut and walked into Ellie's room who was probably still crying. "What a buzzkill" Oliver said sounding completely bummed. Laura piped up and said "Damn he's such an ass, Ken can you not just go beat him up and steal Ellie away" as a joke which picked the mood up a bit, not enough however as everyone decided it was time to go home.

The next day I only tried to text Ellie briefly to see if she was okay. Usually I tried to give her space when her boyfriend was around, but I guess yesterday was pretty bad because she was texting me non stop. She said she was fine but a bit mad at Steven for causing a fuss with her friends, and now she was going to have to apologise to everyone for him. She told me he had to leave that night and that she would probably just go home with him for a few days before Xmas with her family. I'm not quite sure why I didn't really think about this but it sort of hurt knowing she was leaving while the last time I saw her was her in tears. But there was nothing I could do in the situation.

Through both Xmas and New years, there was no change in our relationship after that slightly awkward night, we just text each other everyday like normal. She had only stayed with her boyfriend for 2 days after leaving university, and spent the rest of the break at her real home wither parents, her boyfriend deciding not to see her at all over this break.

It might sound a little bit stupid to word it like this, but when we got back to university, our relationship got more serious. We were already considered too close to be called friends, but now we were teetering on a very fine line. By this point I had stopped going to my lectures all together, not because I was a failing deadbeat, but because honestly neither me or Jake needed them. Quite frankly the lecturers would just read from a PowerPoint and were not teaching so much as speaking what they were reading. I was still doing great in all my classes despite being absent as was Jake so it was no problem. This gave me a lot more free time during the day, which I would mostly spend researching or being lazy and watching shows. it did however give me more time for my sports.

Badminton was fairly steady up until now, there was weekly games and nothing really changed there. Softball was a different story, because there was no season until January until tournaments started. Well it was now January and we were all very exited for some games that started in Feb! Until me and Ellie decided to be stupid the night before a game...

It was completely innocent, but when I said things got more serious with us, it was because we spent almost every waking moment together, either with a group or alone. A lot of the time we would watch movies as a group of our foursome with Laura and Jake, they however liked to go to sleep early, whereas both me and Ellie were night owls.

14th January

There should have been nothing special about this night at all, it was supposed to be a normal day. as a foursome we decided we would go shopping during the day, us boys didn't need or want anything but girls love to shop so we figured why not. we spent a lot of the day just going to different places... At one point the girls decided to put on a fashion show for us to see which clothes we liked on them the best. This was somewhat normal for Laura, she was a girly girl and loved this stuff... Ellie was not, she was more of a tomboy who was somewhat insecure with her body. Nonetheless they both put on a show and we showered them with compliments... only they weren't fake, the first time I saw Ellie in a real dress I was truly mesmerised. A sky blue dress that hugged her breasts and zipped at the back, it clung to her figure like it was a perfect fit, the dress itself covering just past her knees. I can't lie I was hard and I really wanted to just walk up, push her against the wall and kiss her deeply there and then... I was daydreaming of exactly that happening when Laura clapped in my face "Hey wake up, cat got your tongue? I guess you like what you see haha." I just came too and was smiling like I hadn't just been busted.

After we got done with the girls trying on clothes, it somehow got decided that the girls would stay at our place tonight and we would watch movies till we passed out. Laura was pretty set on it, and Ellie was okay with it. My dumbass just said "okay sounds good but where are you girls gonna sleep?" Laura looked at me like I had asked the stupidest question ever...

"Well I'll just share Jake's bed, and you and Ellie can share, it's not really rocket science, that way nobody is uncomfortable, I mean were all friends right?" Laura said without batting an eyelid. Ellie didn't really say a word at this point, but she didn't look displeased either. Jake didn't seem to give a fuck, but I full well he was getting laid. I was a little shocked at how this was all playing out, I was exited a bit to be sharing a bed with Ellie, even if we didn't have sex, although it crossed my mind, but I was just happy I got to sleep next to her.

The night came and we just watched random ass movies, I honestly don't even remember what they were at this point. One movie I do remember is Tangled. I didn't know it yet, but Tangled would become out film... more about that later.

it got to about 2AM when Jake and Laura decided they were going to goto "sleep" so they went upstairs. After they left, Ellie said to me, "I know were supposed to share a bed, but my boyfriend doesn't want me too, he thinks its weird even though were just friends." Can't say that I was surprised, I mean I knew full well that her boyfriend was something to factor into the situation. "Yeah i figured as much, but don't worry about it, you can just stay on the sofa down here, we already have pillows and blankets anyway." meanwhile I was a little disappointed. I had however decided I would be staying on the other sofa anyway since we had 2. We didn't go to sleep after this though, we decided to watch another film or 2.

We were on the same sofa at this point since it made sense to watch the movie, we were also underneath a blanket since it was somewhat cold... as we were watching a lot of stuff was going through my head, "damn she's pretty, I wish she was mine, I definitely shouldn't make a move." when all of a sudden she literally moves across the whole couch to come cuddle up to me. We were practically just spooning on the couch watching this movie, and at this point I was at least satisfied. I moved my position so it was just generally more comfortable, and wrapped my arm around her stomach, she was still fully clothed, but without hesitation I wormed my hand under her jumper and rested on her stomach, there was 0 resistance. By this point I has a Raging erection and I was sure there was no way she couldn't feel my cock pressed against her back, I'm not huge or a show-off or anything, but i am a solid 7.5 inches so I know I'm not small enough to be unnoticeable. We just watched the film like that for a while, no mention of anything, just pure comfort. When it was over around an hour later, I was pretty tired, it was like 5AM at this point. Ellie was sound asleep, and I Couldn't bring myself to move to go to the other sofa. I turned off the TV, wrapped my arm tightly around Ellie like I never wanted to let her go, kissed her on the cheek and drifted off to sleep.

This was now the second time me and Ellie had shared a couch, unlike last time, we I woke up first at around 11AM. I had morning wood and I was very torn between going to the other sofa, or going back to sleep and seeing what Ellie would do herself. I looked at her as she was asleep like an angel and decided it was probably best I go to the other sofa... so I did. I fell back to sleep and was awoken around 1PM by Ellie just moving around.

"Ughh Morning Ell" I said still basically asleep.

"Geez Tom its afternoon, when are you ever awake in a morning" she replied in a joking way. "By the way why didn't you just go to your room, you had a nice bed all to yourself!"

"I dunno I guess I felt bad with you on a sofa and me in a bed." I responded knowing full well I was lying and was just glad I got to be close to her.

At this point I really needed to piss, but I had raging morning wood, and there was no way I was going to move from under the blanket since I was wearing super loose sweat pants. Thankfully she left the room to go to the kitchen to make some coffee, I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and relieve my bladder. I thought about masturbating too, but sharing a bathroom with 2 other guys and a girl in the house, I felt wrong doing it in shared space.

I quickly got changed into some other clothes, then remembered to check on Jake and Laura, I knocked on Jake's door to see if he was awake, which he was and they both came downstairs to chat as if everything was normal.

The girls both left pretty soon after and as soon as the door shut I looked right at Jake "you two totally fucked and I know you did." he just bust out laughing and was not keeping it a secret in the least. "yeah we did but were just going to keep it casual, anything happen with Ellie, looks like nobody even slept in your room last night what happened?" Jake asked me.

"Well nothing really happened, she just said to me her boyfriend wouldn't like it so she was gonna sleep on the sofa. then we just fell asleep down there anyway." I said to him. Jake knew I had a thing for Ellie, and it was always assumed that Ellie had a thing for me. "Aw shit man I guess if it was my gf I wouldn't want her sleeping in the same bed as another guy too." Jake said sounding more disappointed than me, honestly Jake and Laura were the biggest fans of mine and Ellie's relationship and wanted it to happen almost as much as me.

After this night it became a weekly thing for our group to watch movies together either at our place or theirs, obviously now Jake and Laura were sleeping together, they would just disappear to go fuck, leaving me and Ellie to do our own thing, that being not much as we didn't make a habit of sleeping together. It did however become a little habit of spooning... Every single time we spooned I was hard as a rock, and she never once said a word, one time I just said to her "oh shit sorry if you can feel my dick, it might be a bit weird." and she just brushed it off so easily

"oh I can't feel anything so it's fine." I just assumed she was lying to be polite, which she probably was.

February 14 - V day

This day was a whole mess from start to finish. For all of our group frankly. Since we all got back to Uni, Steven hadn't been to visit once, and in the build up to Vday our little foursome decided we would go out as friends to watch a movie and have food... Jake and Laura were still just friends with benefits, so this was more like a friend date kind of thing. In the build up to Vday Steven had told Ellie he wasn't coming to visit (Despite only living an hour away still). This was the reason we made plans, rather than all be single on Vday... However the day before Ellie told Steven about our plans, to which he decided he would be coming to visit on Vday.

So naturally Ellie couldn't come with us, no big deal we just changed plans to go out drinking with a big group of friends instead.

Around 9PM on VDay, Jake, Laura, Me and our friends were already drinking fairly hard, and I hadn't checked my phone in a while, I didn't need too, Ellie should have been with her boyfriend and I still hadn't spoken to many girls since I realised my feelings. I pulled my phone our of my pocket and see a text from Ellie "Hey steven cancelled on me at the last minute I'm so sorry we cancelled plans and this happened." I was quite shocked, honestly this asshole pissed me off so much and I knew she was probably alone crying in her room right now. I couldn't help myself... I left that party instantly and walked over to her place, it was around 5 minutes, nothing crazy. I phoned her and she wouldn't pick up, I just kept phoning until she answered voice trembling "Hey you don't need to check on me just have fun at the party." I could tell she was trying to hold back, we have been closer than friends that I know how she is. "Yeah that's cool and all but I'm outside so can you come open the door." I said in a playful sarcastic tone.

"Wait why are you outside?"

"Because I was bored without you at the party, now just let me in for a bit."

She had all but stopped crying by the time she came to the door, until she opened it and I hugged her with a deep embrace and she just started crying again.

I let go and we walked back to her room, I asked what happened "well he said he got stuck at work and didn't see the point in coming to see me for only 6 hours so decided he will just come up in a few weeks and give me Vday presents etc then." she said sounding better. "Damn Ell that's pretty messed up." I say trying not to trash talk her boyfriend. "Oh no I'm okay that he cancelled, but I'm upset that I made everyone cancel the plans we made over this and now he didn't even come." After she said this I was pretty mad, how can he boyfriend be this bad she she doesn't realise it? "Oh okay, you don't see that bad then I didn't really need to come, guess ill go back to the party, want to come with?" I asked just wanting to leave rather than make a fool of myself like I already felt I was. "Oh please I bet you just wanted to see me cry!" she said playfully "But ill pass on the party I think, I just want to go to sleep."