When Two Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I flashed you? Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean too." she said sounding surprised.

"Oh sure you didn't, you just put those sexy shorts on, took your underwear off and knew I liked girls not shaven." I said cocking my eye at her as she smiled at me trying to look all innocent.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her, I pulled her silky top over her head revealing all her amazing breasts to me, I split the kiss while pulling the top and just said "damn" when I saw her tits. despite their side they were so perky. We resumed the kiss as she moved to her knees so we could take her shorts off. My hands reached to play with her boobs and I lightly pinched her nipples. she broke the kiss and growled almost commanding me "Stop playing and take my shorts off." I obliged happily as I slid my hands down her chest and tugged at her loose shorts coming off so easily. As she began to lay on top of me, I could clearly feel her pubic hair press against me, and I could feel how wet she already was. "You want to be on top?" I asked her under my breath.

"No Tom I want you to be fucking me this time." She responded with a shy undertone.

"Honestly I'm so turned on it won't be long" I said hesitantly.

"Babe your Probably going to make me cum just from penetrating me just do it" she said all but begging me.

I needed no more reassurance, I used my left hand to guide my cock to her soaking wet pussy, my tip found her hole with no resistance thanks to how wet she was. Pushing further inside was a different story, she was so wet but I could feel how tight she was as I could feel her muscles tighten as I slowly try to push my cock inside her. She began to moan and I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain until she was smiling, I leaned down to kiss her neck and bury my face into the pillow as I slowly tried to enter her. After a few inches I started to pull my hips back and slowly rock into her. She really moaned loudly into my ear and I could feel her pussy sucking more and more of me inside her. This was nothing like previous sex I had. I kept rocking my hips, my cock slippery and so warm, I pull my head lightly from the pillow to kiss her neck "oh my god ell" I whisper into her ear

"Babe please all the way" she moaned as her hand crawled up my back and she pulled my head into the pillow behind her. I pressed the rest of my cock into her and I felt my entire cock being pressed with her muscled Contracting while her fingers pulled my hair "Oh god Tom fuck" I rocked my hips trying to go slowly and enjoy what little I could without Cumming instantly. I could feel the build up and my cock starting to twitch. Her muscles putting pressure on me and I lost my mind. If my eyes weren't shut I would have seen nothing but black anyway. I Thrust into her while I was mid orgasm and I could feel my cum building in the condom as I hear her start to get loud "Oh god Tom I can feel you Cumming." I kept trying to thrust until I had no energy left and I just completely stopped moving lay on top of her.

"Told you I'd be fast too," she giggled trying to catch her breath.

I didn't have the energy to respond yet, I just grunter back at her

"I can't believe that just happened" she said and it sounded slightly regretful, which perked me up.

"Me neither but I wouldn't change a thing," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Maybe one thing I would change," she responded with.

"Is it bad it turned me on knowing that condom was meant for someone else" I said in a joking playful manor.

"It is bad yes, don't joke about that." She found it playful but maybe a little raw still.

I got some of my energy back and kissed her on the lips "I really am happy though you know, you really do make me crazy." I said.

Ellie smiled at me "Yeah I know, you make me crazy to Tom, I'm just very conflicted."

I kissed her cheek and then stood up as carefully as I could so the condom didn't spill. "So awkward but where am I putting this thing?" I said playfully and I tied a knot in it,

"The bin I guess, ill empty it later, You have a nice cock you know" she said smiling and raising an eyebrow.

I realised I was getting a little limp and a little cautious being a grower not a shower. "uhmm thanks" I said feeling awkwardly. She was under covers so I couldn't see her and return a compliment.

"Honestly I can't believe you made me cum so hard so fast, really not bad for the guy who's only slept with one girl" she said clearly teasing me.

"Ohhh really were going to play that game?" I said jumping across the room on top of her in the bed playfully. "How about I show you some of my non sport related skills huh?"

"If its anything like your sport skills I'm in some real trouble babe," she said so nonchalantly. My heart skipped a beat, we didn't really compliment each other like this we were both sarcastic but I knew she meant it. I just kissed her.

For the next hour or so we just lay chatting like normal. The difference being of course we were stark naked and freshly fucked. "Well Jake and Ellie will be happy" I said in a joking way.

"Probably, but can we not tell anyone for a bit? I think I should speak with steven first." she said clearly torn up inside.

"Yeah of course whatever you want, you know it literally like 5 am again, might look bad if Jake sees me leaving 2 days in a row at 7am" I said partly hurt about the mention of the boyfriend.

"Yeah probably a good idea, ill come let you out." As she said this, she finally moved from under the covers, and I finally got to see her in her naked glory.

"Ell you really are stunning." I said without even thinking, still naked and my dick starts growing all over again which didn't the least bit surprise me.

"Thanks, but didn't we just say your going, don't be waking your dick up now, we should probably get some sleep after yesterday and tonight." She said rather forcefully.

"Boo fine, just promise your not gonna be weird tommorrow." I said to her as I scrambled to find my boxers, joggers and shirt.

"I won't be weird you goof, just because you saw me naked and made me cum, what's there to be weird about?"

"Ohhh sure, not like I'm leaving here with my cum filled condom in your bin?" I said clearly joking.

"I don't think I can forget that you know, better throw it out before someone sees." Ellie said as she started putting her own clothes on.

"Don't worry I won't mention anything for now." I walked over and kissed Ellie as she just finished getting dressed. Something felt off now, like the clothes were back and so were the boundary's. Maybe it was just a feeling.

Usually we would walk together to the halfway point between our houses, and then hug there for a few minutes before leaving, today was no different. Part of me wanted to kiss her rather than hug, but hugging just felt normal. "Hey Ell, are you okay with all this?" I asked as she was in my arms as we both hugged each other tightly. "Yeah I am happy about it, but it's just I cheated on someone, I don't know how to feel about that one." She didn't sound teary or sad, but definitely confused. I couldn't say anything in that moment, all I could do was kiss her forehead as we both reluctantly broke the hug.

We said our goodbye's and I would like to think we both left feeling happy and that things were for the better this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you made it this far thankyou for the commitment! I hope I met some of your expectations.