When Two Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay no worries, cya tomorrow then, text me if you want some company." At this point I had one foot out the door... I felt like a massive fool but at least she probably didn't think I was one. I got to the party and told Laura what happened, she had become my female sounding board a bit since she started sleeping with Jake and we spent more time alone together. I didn't check my phone for the rest of the night and drank my body weight in alcohol until I blacked out.

The next day I was feeling very sorry for myself, I was super hungover, I had basically forgot all about what happened with Ellie until I checked my phone at like 3PM. "Hey thanks for checking on me nerd, be safe and don't get too drunk." was the first message followed by "Oh my god Laura told me the guys basically carried you home, your such an idiot you need to learn how to drink lol." "Text me when you wake up I feel lost when we don't talk too much." It wasn't unusual to for her to joke about me not holding my drink, I did blackout a few times, but this time I had a reason... The third text did piss me off a bit though so I responded with "It's weird not talking with you too, but maybe you want to sort some stuff with the boyfriend who abandoned you last night." I locked my phone and went to make some food, chatting with Laura and Jake who were home. Although something unexpected happened and Laura let slip that she spoke with Ellie in the morning about her situation and she was having certain "thoughts" about her boyfriend. She realised her mistake quickly and tried to hide what she just hinted to me. I checked my phone again and Ellie had read the message but not responded, which was unusual for us so I guess my anger got through to her. Honestly I tried to ignore the whole thing... In my mind nothing would change, I knew Ellie better than anyone and I was confident in that claim, and I knew for now nothing was changing.

The next day we had training and it was kind of one of the situation that we all just ignored and pretended it didn't happen. We were all just friends again and me and Ellie were normal. I went home that weekend for a family party, but the whole time I was just texting Ellie, I didn't particularly like family parties they're not my thing. I just got drunk with my brother.

By the time the next weekend came around, everything was completely back to normal... or looking back what was normal for us. This weekend was somewhat special, we had our first softball tournament of the year! We were all pretty exited. However we still decided to do our usual group hang out. Remember earlier in the story when I mentioned we did something stupid the night before game? yeah well unfortunately it's not what you think. Me and Ellie stayed up the whole night watching films, we had discovered a new movie series that we both clicked with instantly and spent until 7am watching all of them. massive mistake when we were leaving for the tournament at 8am. We realised the time, and that we didn't sleep d just said shit and left to go get changed. before I left Ellie clung onto me from behind hugging me, my heart skipped a beat. It wasn't unusual for us to hug deeply, we did it basically every time we were alone and saying goodbye. But to me this felt more like a "don't go." it felt nice but we were just going to a tournament together in an hour, no big deal. As I was leaving i knocked on Laura's door to see if Jake was coming, luckily I woke them both up and they rushed to get changed. Walking back home Jake asked "wait why were you still there at 7am? OMG YOU DIDN'T?" he asked after realising. I laughed at the conclusion he jumped too, "no mate we just didn't sleep I'm so fucking tired." he looked defeated for me. Then realised "Wait if your tired were so fucked for this tournament" we both laughed.

On the way tot he tournament we had 2 vehicles, 1 9 seater mini bus and one 7 seater car. The girls decided they would all share the 7 seater car and nobody really cared for now. At this point I still hadn't slept and we had a 2 hour drive to the tournament, where I can't sleep in moving vehicles so it was a truly horrible drive for me. When we got there, we got all set up and everything was fine, everyone was joking about the fact me and Ellie were basically zombies, although none of them knew we were together all night, most people were unaware how close we were. The organiser of the event walked over to me and the captain and informed us one of us would have to umpire (referee) for the other game because the real ump was going to take another hour to get here. Me and the captain Sam looked at each other and neither of us wanted to do it. He knew I was seriously a zombie, but he had paperwork to do for our sign up so I had to do it... This became one of our softball teams biggest jokes, the fact I was like a zombie umpire. I swear I actually fell asleep watching that game.

After a few hours and 3 games, we went on lunch break, instead of eating I somehow ended up in the girls car with all the girls. The only thing I really remember is sleeping on Ellie's shoulder and waking up to the whole team staring at us... The girls had that kind of "aww" look in their eyes and the boys had a mixture of the "nice" or "aa gaaay" kind of look, I'm sure you know what I mean. Honestly I didn't care, I remember that sleep years later.

We went on to come third in that tournament again, myself winning both player and coach of the tournament despite being a zombie most of the time, I was till a stand out player. On the way Home the cars basically all just got mixed up, basically the "girl's car" turned into more of a group car. Shannon was driving with Me, Ellie, Laura, Jake and Sam in the car. All of us were both badminton and softball so we were all pretty close. But honestly me and Ellie were just in the 2 seats at the back of the car asleep the whole way home, my head against the window, hers on my shoulder. Pictures were taken and jokes were made when we got home but neither of us cared really. After the power nap in the car we were pretty refreshed, we decided we would all go out drinking and celebrate.

Jump forward in the night, it wasn't a crazy night like most, unfortunately for us, our university party days were Monday - Friday, and there was nothing to do at a weekend. We all went our separate ways around 11pm and decided we would go home... Even Laura and Jake went home without the other. Until 12 when the girls phoned us to come back over. Me and Jake were still drinking at home with the house mates we lived with so it was no different really. We went and after literally 15 mins Jake and Laura went to bed.

I was tipsy, and nowhere close to being drunk for me, I dropped a few hints to Ellie about the fact she must be tired after last night and she was not having any of it. "No I'm completely awake to be honest, we can go watch some horrible movie if you want?" She asked with nothing being unusual for us, I was just like sure this is completely normal for us, although it wasn't normal, because I was never usually drinking. We go to her room and I instantly realise how hot her room is. As a person, I hate heat and I love being cold, Ellie is the opposite and loved being warm so I was not surprised. We set up the movie and I don't really remember what was on, I think it was something like Jurassic park, why this I have no clue. A weird thing was that Ellie decided to get changed, which could be normal for her to put pyjamas on, but she put on extremely skimpy loose shorts and t-shirt. The were purple and silky, it was safe to say my jaw was on the floor when she walked back in the room from the bathroom (I should mention these rooms had their own bathrooms.) She was walking around like it was something should would normally wear, realising this I picked my jaw up and lay down across her bed an acted normal trying to ignore the newly formed hard on in my pants.

"Move back so I can get on my bed" she said to me, so I did as asked. Something happened in that moment than I can not believe actually happened. Being So close with Ellie and having countless conversations, I knew 2 things for sure. 1. She was not completely shaved. 2. She did not frequently wear underwear to bed.

As she stepped of me lay across the bed, unintentionally i could see cleanly through the leg hole in her shorts. I could see all the way up her thigh and the very dark hair coming from her pussy. it was only for a brief moment, but that will always be engrained in my brain.

She sat straight on the bed as opposed to me who was lay flat across as we watched the first part of the film. "Damn Ell why your room got to be so hot?" I ask her jokingly. With zero hesitation she just says to me "just take some of your clothes off then, I'm nice and toasty." Take some of my clothes off? it was usual for me to be topless in front of her, in front of a lot of people actually, I am not shy with my chest, I am not shredded but I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I see no issue and take my shirt off and throw it to the floor, thinking this was what she meant until she said "if your really that hot you can take your joggers off too, you still have your boxers so it's fine." This was not what I was expecting. I just assumed she was teasing me or joking so I said "Yeah no thanks, you will just end up seeing my bulge." Myself fully aware I was still hard from the flash I got from her. "Actually I do need to pee though" so I got up making sure to keep my cock angle pointing up so it wasn't obvious and walked the 4 steps to the bathroom. The bathroom was surprisingly nice and cool and helped me cool down at leas a little from her room... This is when I clearly saw the clothes she was wearing on the bathroom floor, including her underwear which 100% confirmed what I saw. Well my dick definitely wasn't going down now and I still needed to pee. The struggle of peeing while hard as a rock was fun but I managed with minimum splashige.

I walked back into the room and hit with pure heat as soon as I leave the bathroom. "You sure you don't mine me taking my joggers off, it really is roasting in here, did you turn it up from normal?" I asked still a little unsure.

"I don't mind, I suggested it, just keep your dick in your boxers and were good, I did turn it up this morning, I guess I forgot to put it back down but I'm too comfy to do it now." I just shrugged, the alcohol still in my system meant I really didn't give a fuck at the moment. I went and stood behind where she was sat to take off my joggers not wanting her to see my dick pointing right at her through my boxers. I put my joggers on the bottom of the bed and instead of lying down I decided to say sat up behind Ellie. I have no idea why, but I started massaging her shoulders. my hands clamped over her shoulders and my thumbs circling against her muscle, she didn't really react other than moving a little. I took this to mean it was fine, so I started moving my hands down her back a little bit massaging as I went pressing into her muscles, still over her shirt. When I got to her lower back I lifted he shirt a bit to get my hands underneath the material and pressed my thumbs in to her her lower back as my hands were gripping onto her hips. She Still wasn't reacting much until I heard her say "That's nice" under her breath. I really wasn't sure what kind of boundary I had right now other than the fact I definitely shouldn't be doing this with someone in a relationship. I pulled myself forward into her so I was closer. I brushed her hair off her right shoulder and flipped it all onto her left side so I could see the nape of her neck. In this moment I wanted so desperately to kiss her neck but resisted. Instead I went back to massaging her back, this time however my hands were under her shirt, or rather I had lifted it up with 0 resistance. My touch on her back was light a if I was caressing her skin, each time I moved my hands closer to the edges of her back until eventually my hands were looking around to her stomach. I tried to avoid going too high up knowing full well she was Braless and had rather large boobs (DD). I looked around to her face and could see her eyes closed completely ignoring the movie with her neck tilted up looking to the ceiling, I took this as a good sign. I started to test the waters with my hands moving further and further down her back until I had my hand rubbing against the waistband of her shorts. Still zero resistance, my mind was racing and I felt like I was in heaven, even if we stopped now, I would be somewhat happy. But no, I tugged her shorts down slightly, exposing the top of her Buttcrack, I'm sure if I looked around the front I would see her neatly trimmed bush by now. I was however happy to be in the moment. as my hands started to caressed the tip of her ass cheeks I placed my forehead on her shoulder and slid my hands across the entirety of her back. I lifted my head and whispered to her "Are you tired yet?" I think I caught her off guard as she was zoned out and just said "no but I think I was to lay down." She say down flat on the bed as I crouched over her, continuing what I was doing. As was lay down, eyes closed but head tilted to the movie. I pushed the bottom of her top up and tugged her shorts a little further down. "Having fun?" she said to me catching me of guard this time. "I am if you like it" I responded hesitantly. "Feels pretty nice to be honest" she responded which give me all the permission I needed to carry on. My cock was still raging in my boxers, I was surprised at this point that I hadn't had any accidental knocks or anything yet, or if I did she hadn't said anything. I returned my hands back to her lower back and Continue to circle my thumbs all up her back, in the process her top had all but been pushed to her neck. I gently leaned down and blew lightly onto her back, from the nape of her neck, down to the tip of her half exposed butt. Honestly I had no idea what I doing there but I got a soft moan.

I decided to push my luck a little more and tugged her shorts a little more, this time I slid my fingers inter her shorts and around the waistband so they were more near her and tried to pull them a little down... to my surprise she lifted her butt a bit so her shorts were easy to pull down. I could have probably taken them off completely but I was enjoying the game. I pulled them to just above her knees, to basically the bottom of her butt. I could clearly see her butt now and I myself let out a low groan with how turned on I was, I was damn sure precum was flowing in my boxers but damn. I heard her giggle at my reaction. I used my thumbs to push up the bottom of her ass cheeks and press them together. I played with her ass cheeks for a little bit without even trying to sneak a peak at her pussy or asshole. After a few minutes I stopped and moved further up her body. I leaned into where her neck was and kissed it. I was getting pretty tired of whatever game we were playing. I was damn turned on, and technically she hadn't done anything but some moans. I realised the movie was about to finish. "I'm gonna go for a pee, do you want to change the movie or?" I said getting up to go to the bathroom. I don't think she fully heard what I said until I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom and she woke up from her dazed state. "oh sure yeah ill change it." she responded which both made me happy that I got to stay but confused by what I would do next.

I was still hard as a rock and of course I realised I was leaking precum. A thought crossed my mind to just jerk off in here since nothing might happen? Then I saw her underwear again on the floor and the thought grew stronger... But I came to my senses, that would just be weird.

I walk back out still in just my boxers, I put the head of my cock in the waistband to try and hide it, but to be honest it was peeking over the top. She was back on the bed, but had moved so her head was now on the pillows and was lay on her side with her face to the screen. The lights were still on and I could faintly make out a wet stain on the bed where she was before. "Well at least she if definitely turned on by what I did" was the first thing that came to mind. My next struggle was how I was going to sit, and if I was going to try anything else. She had put all her clothes straight now. I just decided I would lay behind her and pretty much spoon like normal. I didn't really think about the fact she didn't have underwear on, and that I had just boxers. I put my arm around her and pulled her close into me, the material of her shorts so this I can literally feel my cock between her ass check and she doesn't say a word. The new movie was on and we just wat watching it like normal for a bit, I got a little bored and she started playing with my fingers wrapped around her. I used my other hand to brush her hair away from her neck and kissed her shoulder, then her collarbone, then her neck and then basically her ear. I could feel her squirm a little when I did this. I didn't say a word, I just moved my body further up so I could kiss her cheek.

I was completely gone at this point. I was lost on what to do to make her make a move. Pulled away from her neck having just kissed her when she said "I think it's time you go now."

My mind partly shattered after all this... it would have been easy to just walk out and leave but first I needed her to answer a question. "You think I need to go... But do you want me to go?"

She turned over to look at me and said "No I don't want you to go... but if you don't" and she stopped.

"If I don't then what?" I said breathing heavy hoping for the right answer

"If you don't then were going to get lost" she said

"I'm happy yo get lost with you" I said staring deeply into her eyes clenching my arm around her.

"But Steven... why do you have to be so you?" She said with so much hesitation

"I don't know, because I just am, you should have known how crazy I am, especially for you" I respond mustering all the courage I had left in me not knowing I could handle the rejection if it came.

"God I wish I never met you" she said as she leaned up to kiss me.

I returned the kiss deeply pulling her into me with everything I had, finally getting the approval I wanted.

My right hand slid down her chest over her top, completely ignoring her breasts and shooting to her leg to her ass to pull it into me. Without breaking the kiss I twist and pull her on top of me. She was lay across my bare chest our kiss still raw and loving not animalistic. My insides felt like they were going to explode, I was so turned on and just wanted her as close to me as possible. Both my hand snaked their way into her shorts and planted on her ass, pulling her into me as I played with her cheeks. I could feel her hips gyrating into me just above my cock and I couldn't handle it anymore. I remove my hands from her shorts and push her back onto her back. I finally break our kiss as we both pant for air and I look at her and get lost in her eyes. I stay just staring at her for a few seconds before asking "Are you ready?"

"Oh my god yes, just please wear a condom?" she said eagerly

"Oh sure" I said as I open the top drawer of her dresser knowing full well she keeps them in there

"Wait how did you know that?" she asked confused.

"Ell I'm not as big an idiot as you think, besides you know were mine are" I said playfully as I smirked

"Ahh true, but let me do it." she said smiling as she took the condom from me and flipped me onto my back. She got to my boxers and pulled them down exposing my aching cock. "oh damn you weren't joking when you said 7.5 huh and you must've been hard a while."

I didn't really have anything to say, I was slightly embarrassed about the precum but it was her fault. She started to put the condom on my cock as I groaned lightly. "Well I don't lie to you so. And the mess is your fault, you flashed me earlier and I've been hard since."