When Two Become One

Story Info
Losing my Virginity to the wrong girl.
13.2k words
4.18
9.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xavious
Xavious
39 Followers

Hello!

This is my second ever story, and is wildly different to the first. I've really never written something close to this so please don't brutalise me.

This is a slow burn with lot of story and build-up. If you stick with it please tell me what you think. It currently sits at 13k words. Long I know sorry, but I promise it gets worth it!

Willing to make new parts if people like it, I have plenty of ideas for next since part of this story is true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started way back at university.

A little bit about myself. who this story is all about of course. My name is Thomas, but most people just call me Tom. I'm a pretty nerdy shy guy when it comes to normal social interactions, unless I am with my friends or people who know me well. I'm fairly average looking, a decent body and in good shape. This story happened about 2 years ago, while I was at university. I was good at sports, a very athletic person, however I never really liked playing mainstream sports like football or hockey, I tended to enjoy sports that were not very popular. Maybe this was due to wanting to be a big fish in a little pond rather than a small fish in a big pond, who knows. One thing for sure was that I love showing off. When playing sports its all about feeding my own ego and getting the attention on me. I played volleyball baseball and badminton for the record, these were the teams I chose to play in, why? I have no idea, I went to the taster sessions, realised I was good and was hooked.

However, I didn't start baseball until my second year, which is where the real story begins. I went to the session and instantly stood out among people playing, they were not very good and I, thanks to all my past experiences with sport, was. Why did I go to this session? Well simply put I was invited. However I had declined the invitation for a year already because I was too shy to go not knowing many of the people. This year was different though, half the team also played badminton with me, so I knew them all and was more than happy to attend. One of the new people that came to university this year and was now in both badminton and softball was Ellie. I didn't pay any attention to her at this point, and I had no idea what she would do to me or how she would change me over the coming year.

She was a very outgoing girl, she want not by any means a stunning beauty, but she was not unattractive either. She wasn't very tall but she played sports and her figure was average thanks to that. she wore glasses and had long flowing brown hair.

For the first few months, we had 0 real conversations or interactions. in badminton the men played with the men, and the women played with the women, it was pretty split up. Softball was a little different but there was nothing really happening there...

Me being single, I was always kind of keeping my eye out for single girls who I could get to know and maybe ask out, this wasn't really working out for me with sports though since all the girl seemed to have long term boyfriends including Ellie,

I payed no attention to Ellie until the fateful night that everything between us changed. I went to a house party with my friends that I lived with, and coincidently Ellie and our other teammates happened to be at this party. We didn't really talk here but we acknowledge each other and said our hello's etc. We all left around midnight to go to the club, and this night was uneventful, until leaving and Ellie's friend Laura invited me and my friend Jake back to their flat for chicken nuggets. Yes you read that right, they literally asked us to come around for chicken nuggets, and I'm sure your thinking that might be code for sex, but we all knew it was not. We agreed being half drunk and half just not wanting the night to end, so we ended up at their flat.

We spoke to Ellie and Laura for about 5 hours all about uni experiences and life and just anything really and this was when we first became sort of *official* friends I suppose.

The next day is when mine and Ellie's relationship really kicked off. I woke up to a text message from her, just a "How's the hangover?" This wasn't really something I was use to waking up too. I have never had a serious girlfriend before, not since I was like 12, so it felt nice to talk to someone so early in the morning (I say early it was like 11am).

Over the next few weeks we became very close, we started training for both badminton and softball together, in both a double and a foursome with both Jake and Laura, we became quite a tight little group of 4, however this was all we would ever be as both Ellie and Laura had boyfriends and Jake had a girlfriend.

There was no topic out of bounds for me and Ellie, we shared literally everything, I knew about her struggles with mental health, and she knew about any problems that were going on with me, one problem she never knew, was that I was falling for her.

I mean thinking back it wasn't really a surprise to me that I was falling for her, I mean in my eyes she was pretty amazing, she tried her best with sport, even though she wasn't particularly good. She liked to argue with me even though she would lose, I liked her tenacity. We also even had the same twisted sense of humour.

I knew very little about her boyfriend through all this, in hindsight this was because I didn't want to know. I wanted her all to myself, which he made easy considering he only came to see her once every 3 month or so, but when he did, she was completely off the grid and wouldn't respond to messages, which for me sucked after getting use to talking to someone 24/7. The first time this happened I had no clue about it until the day after and she told me, I was fine with it of course, it didn't bother me. With no topic being out of bounds for us, and me being extremely curious I asked her about her sexlife, and she was happy to share. I don't think she ever knew how much it got me off speaking to her about her sex life. At this point in time, i was still a virgin... I know, a virgin at 19 at university, scandalous.

After the first time we spoke about her sex life, we spoke about it a lot more... preferences, sexual positions, kinks, what it feels like for a girl etc. She knew i was a virgin so she never asked me much when it came to sex, but she was always interested in how guys masturbate and just male anatomy.

It came around to summer before I knew it, and that meant the last party of the year. For this party, it was a big one, all 3 of my sports teams did a joint social (basically one huge party of forced drinking) and everyone was extremely drunk... all except for Ellie because she didn't drink alcohol at all! After the social, again we went to the club and had a good time, I was extremely drunk, so don't remember much from that night if I'm honest, but one think I do remember is Rebecca. Rebecca was another member of the softball team, she was not popular, wasn't very good at the sport but somehow we ended up kissing... and then ended up back at my house and in my bedroom.

I was still a virgin, although I was fairly confident that this was a good thing for me, finally about to lose my virginity. Myself and Rebecca were both pretty drunk, but we were sober enough to know what we wanted, and it was pretty obvious to us both. As soon as we were in my bedroom she threw herself at me, her lips sticking to my face and kissing me deeply, in turn I kissed her back, meeting her tongue with my own, my hand on her hips pulling her closer into me. My hands slid down her thigh below her butt and after a few seconds of grabbing her butt over her jeans, I lifted her up and began walking over to the bed. I threw her down onto the bed as she proceeded to giggle and smile. In the heat of the moment I pulled my top off and looked at her and the shy part of myself came out "are you sure about this?" I asked.

"I'm sure, come on and kiss me" she replied. I didn't need to ask again, I lay on top of her and kissed her, my right hand combing her hair behind her right ear, before proceeding to her hips and eventually removing her top. She had no objections and the second her top was off she pulled her bra off instantly revealing a glorious pair of boobs, maybe a C cup.

I kissed down Rebecca's neck as she began to moan softly "mmm Tom that feels good." I kissed down her neck, and her collarbone and continued to her breasts. I kissed her right nipple, and moved my left hand to her left nipple. In a circular motion, my tongue and finger both swirled around her rock hard nipples as she moved her hands to her crotch and slowly rubbed her still fully covered groin. I took this sign to mean it was time to move forward, I crouched down and pulled her jeans off her, coincidently taking her panties with them revealing the first vagina I had ever seen up close. Being so drunk, I didn't bother to soak up the moment, I could feel how hard my dick was and it needed to be free. I stood up and removed my own pants, leaving just my boxers on. Why I didn't take my boxers off, I don't know, but she immediately stood up and pulled them down anyway, springing my 7 Inch dick free pointing right at Rebecca. She licked her lips and just said nice, she pushed me onto the bed this time and I felt my cockhead engulfed in warmth and wetness... for all of 2 seconds until I started to feel her teeth grate on my cock and this was not a feeling I enjoyed. I sat for another minute or so coping with this very toothy blowjob, rather than enjoying it, until I felt her mouth clamp around my cock and the pain that shot through my body is indescribable. I didn't make a sound, only pulled her head away and began to kiss her. I did my best to ignore the fact she had just bit my cock, and focussed on the fact I was finally about to lose my virginity... As we were kissing I slid my hand down her body, over her chest, over her hip and between her thighs. She was extremely wet, and despite the mishap, I was still very hard, so the next step was obvious... I grabbed my cock with my hand and rubbed it against her slippery opening, I slid inside her easily and was expecting to hit euphoria, but that's not quite what happened. It felt very good, it was nice and warm and was clamping around my cock, but still being drunk, I felt there was a block and that I was too drunk to fully experience this... That didn't stop me though, I kissed her as I started to fuck her raw... it never occurred to either of us to use a condom, I guess we were too drunk. I didn't last too long, a minute tops, she didn't seem to mind, she was panting my name and the surprising thing was that I managed to pull out in time. After the first time we both lay there panting... I could feel the room spinning, I didn't realise until this moment exactly how drunk I was but it didn't stop me. after a breather I turned back to her and pulled her on top of me, she seemed to like the extra energy as she just said "ready for round 2 huh."

I just smiled as she leaned in to kiss me while her hand reached behind her and grabbed my now back to being fully erect dick and slid it inside her still soaked pussy. She stopped kissing me and sat straight up, grabbed onto my headboard for support and started grinding on my cock. Despite the alcohol still numbing my senses this time felt a lot better, I could feel myself move in and out of her and tried to move my hips to her rhythm, although it didn't quite work out that way. It felt great but she dismounted me and rolled me back on top of her. Back to missionary I guess. I clumsily moved my hips back and fourth into her trying to get harder with each thrust. She was moaning very loudly at this point, which made me cautious of my housemates (still being a shy guy not wanting anyone to hear). Trying to go harder turned out to be my downfall as I felt myself go over the edge all but too late as I came inside her. She didn't seem to mind and just breathed heavily as i collapsed next to her. We both fell asleep almost instantly after that.

The morning after however we were both extremely hungover, and to make matters worse, I couldn't get her to leave! Some people might think "yeah round 2" the problem was that I fully knew 100% she had a boyfriend and the sober guilt was now in full throttle. I checked my phone and had 3 messages from Ellie, which wasn't unusually except she knew who I had been with and what had happened. I told her how sick I felt, and that I felt like a homewrecker and she didn't disagree, but she also comforted me saying that it takes 2 to tango blah blah. This did help me a bit, and eventually Rebecca did decide to leave, and me wanting to be a gentleman, I walked her home.

On this day I spent the entire day feeling pretty bad for what had happened. I should be happy that I lost my virginity? But all I could feel was guilt and regret that it was a random one night stand with a girl I didn't particularly like. I confided all this in Ellie and she was understanding throughout. At this stage in our friendship, we didn't really hang out much in person, see I lived quite far away from campus, so a lot of our communications was via text so it was easy to communicate.

After this whole occurrence, is when summer started, and we had almost 3 months away! Which was great, except this meant 3 months away from Ellie, whom I was just now realising I had an attachment too. Of course the distance didn't stop us texting everyday, if anything it got more frequent. She had a lot of friends back home and would hang out with them, however the whole time she would be texting me instead, despite me telling her not to since its rude, she didn't care, she said talking to me made her feel less anxious and it stabilised her. I thought to ask does her boyfriend not do this, but I already kind of knew, he did not. From what I knew about her boyfriend at this point, he was 8 years older and was Working about an hour away from where we lived at university, and an hour in the opposite direction of her at home house, so it should have been fairly easy for them to see each other, yet they didn't often.

Anyway For the duration of summer nothing too interesting happened between us, we didn't meet but text everyday basically all day. In my free time I was quite active with going to the gym and running between going to work. During this time I got in shape quite well. Nothing crazy like shredded abs and a gym body but still.

After the 3 month break, the housing situation changed very drastically. the year before as mentioned I lived quite far away from campus, about 40 mins away, but this year I lived in a house around the corner again with Jake and 2 other friends. Ellie and Laura also lived together again but on the on campus housing, so basically we lived 5 minutes from each other. I moved in roughly 2 week before all classes started which turned out to be a great thing in general since in my opinions, this house is how my crush finally caved.

This Year of university was very different to the last, not only for the living situation but also because of people leaving and new people joining. Me being on 2 different clubs currently, and being one of the older people of the teams, this put me in a position of authority. Many people aren't aware but in the UK university teams are lead solely by the members themselves. This year I was the chairman of badminton with Ellie as my vice-chair. With softball I actually became the coach, so you could say I was quite busy with both these roles, all of which will become relevant in the story.

Since I moved into my house early, I decided I will get a jump start on a lot of the club work I would have to do for the year, there was a surprising amount of paperwork for both positions, health and safety etc which I mostly just did alone but with being such close friends with Ellie we easily managed.

By the time actual classes started I was not very invested in them, I was quite smart, and the person a lot hate that will complete a 10k word assignment in one night with good grade. So lessons (at least the ones i turned up too) were a breeze and became irrelevant.

Our little foursome of Ellie Jake Laura and I started hanging out a lot more together. By this point both Jake and Laura had both become single over the break after both having very rough splits, however they insisted neither of them were interested in the other. At first we were all just hanging out together between sports, there was an hour gap between badminton and softball so we would just spend the time talking etc which was all just harmless fun between friends.

Until alcohol got involved of course. Naturally we would all drink together (excluding Ellie who didn't drink despite us trying) but usually it consisted of bigger groups of people, house party's and stuff. Being around each other dancing could sometimes get out of hand, Ellie's boyfriend being out of the picture so much, it was all too easy for forget about him. One particular night comes to mind...

November 26th:

At the time there was nothing important about this night, it was just a normal Wednesday, we had finished all of our badminton games for the day, of which I just came off a massive win so was extremely happy with myself. the whole team of 18 decided we would go out that night (2 boys teams, 1 girls team). Usually this meant we would have a social and then go to the club after it, this night wasn't different except we drank a LOT more than we usually would. By around 10 we had stopped drinking as much but just started to chat and have a good time, my eyes however just kept following Ellie around the room. I could be in a normal conversation with anyone else, including any of the other 5 extremely attractive girls, but my mind was still hawkeyed onto her. Eventually I just caved and went to sit with a group of my teammates who were playing a coin toss game. Simple game, toss a coin and get it right you don't drink, if you get it wrong you do.

"Hey guys mind if I join?" I say.

"Sure man pull up a chair, but no bitching out if someone brings over more shots" Cas said slurring almost every word.

"haha sounds good man, any weird rules?" I enquire.

"nah man just drink if your wrong and if 5 people are wrong in a row you all do a shot" Cas said, he was always one to push shots on people and I was always game.

After a few rounds of the game 5 people were wrong in a row including me which meant we were all doing shots, which is when Ellie decided to come over and sit next to me

"Finally gonna come drink with us?" I ask.

"Ha no way, you'll never get me to drink with you or you'll probably take advantage" Ellie said flirting with me which was normal at this point.

"Well aren't you boring" I said jokingly.

"Yeah I'm so boring I came over here to make sure you guys knew were all leaving for the club now, so come on." As she said this Ellies grabbed my hand to go, and without realising I just got up and followed as we caught up to the rest of the group, still hand in hand. I looked to make sure I wasn't just too drunk and was hallucinating, but nope she was just casually holding my hand. Obviously I was quite happy with this development but it was short lived as we stopped after getting into the club.

We all spent the next few hours dancing, drinking more and dancing some more. None of us smoked or did drugs so it was pretty chill being with our group.

After a good 4 hours we all decided to head home, although it wasn't separate. Jake and myself decided to invite Laura, Ellie and Shannon back to our place to hang out some more. Shannon was just another member of the team who we were all friendly with and I don't think anyone saw this as a "come over and have sex" kind of thing.

Xavious
Xavious
39 Followers