When We Fell in Love

Story Info
Two best friends fall in love in this writing style parody.
2.7k words
4.42
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers

Greetings, reader. This is a story written on a prompt from a friend of mine. She wanted something cringy, and this is what came out. I'm posting in this section because of how it's written. It's still erotica, and if you can successfully rub one out then more power to you, but the point here is to have a laugh. Enjoy.

Hello, my name is Agnes. I am a girl. My best friend's name is Bartholomew, and he is a boy. This is the story about how we fell in love together.

A little about myself first. I am short. I am thick, but I have a slim waist and big boobies. I am curvy too. I am very pretty. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am very pretty. I know that I am pretty because Bartholomew tells me I am, and I trust him because I love him and he loves me.

We love each other because we are so close together. We grew up next door to each other, and we are neighbors. But when I say we are close together I mean that we are very close friends, not just because we live close together. We grew up together, and we have always been friends, and there is nobody I trust more than Bartholomew.

A little about Bartholomew too: he is very tall. He has always been much taller than me, and he was very skinny growing up. However, once he grew up he started developing muscles. He is still lean, but his body is muscly. I like his muscles. I like when he doesn't have a shirt on because I can check him out, but I've never told him so. He has brown hair and eyes, and I like his face because he smiles when he looks at me. I know he loves me because he looks out for me, and he smiles when he sees me, and like I said before, we are very close.

We even went to colleges here in the city where we grew up, so we lived next door until we were in our 20s. It was mostly a way to save money, but I also liked that I got to keep living next to my best friend Bartholomew.

Or at least I got to keep living next to him until he moved after college to be closer to his job. He was still living in the same city because that's where his job was, but I was still sad because we would not be neighbors anymore.

"I am sad we will not be neighbors anymore," I told him, while we were moving his things into his car.

"I know, I'm sad too," he said, with a sad look on his face. "But you can still visit any time, and that makes me feel better."

It made me feel better too, and I told him so. "It makes me feel better too," I said to him.

Then he looked at me and smiled, and it made me smile too, and I knew that we both felt better.

Then when he moved, I missed him a lot, and we would text each other or talk on the phone every day.

"I miss you a lot," I would say to him.

"I know. I miss you too," he would say back to me.

Then I was thinking of what to say next when he said, "you should come over this weekend. I'm almost done getting my apartment settled, so you should visit me."

"I would love to visit you!" was my response. I was so excited to see Bartholomew again!

"I would like that," he said. "It's Thursday now. Want to come over tomorrow?"

We talked some more, and I could tell that we were both smiling while we were talking on the phone. I was excited, and I could tell that he was excited too. It made me happy to know he was happy we would see each other soon.

"I'm so happy we'll see each other soon," he said.

"I know. I can't wait. I'm so excited I'll have trouble sleeping tonight," I gushed.

"I'm excited too, but getting all the furniture ready has me so tired I'll probably sleep easy tonight," he replied. "It will be hard to get everything ready before you come over tomorrow, but I'll try my best."

"It's okay!" I said, "I'll pick up some food before I come over, and we'll eat at your new place, ok?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said. "Anyway, it's getting late, so I better get some rest for tomorrow."

"Ok," I said, "I'll try to get some rest for tomorrow too! Good night! I love you!"

"I know," he said, "I love you too. Good night!"

We hung up the phone, and I realized that it was the first time we told each other "I love you." I had butterflies in my stomach a little bit thinking about it, because I was nervous about saying it, and I was also excited to see him tomorrow, and I was excited that he said it back to me too. I felt warm and happy all over.

I was really happy all over. Even down there. I slipped my hand down under my panties and touched. Yep, I was wet down there, and my clit was tingly as I pressed my palm into it and slipped a finger between my lips.

I had never told anybody, but this was my secret nightly routine. Once everything was quiet I would let my mind wander and enjoy touching my body. I didn't always have an orgasm, but it was nice to be touched. Sometimes I would play with my boobies and tease my nipples because they were so sensitive. Other times I would masturbate.

I let out a sigh and pressed my hips upward, grinding my clit into my palm. Then I dipped my two middle fingers in. Tonight was going to be a masturbation night on account of how excited I was and because of the butterflies in my stomach. I pushed my two fingers in and curled them a little, then rocked my hips and hand together over and over. It felt so nice, and I was getting really worked up.

I went faster, and my other hand pulled at one of my nipples. Suddenly I gasped, and I was cumming. It was so sudden but so good. I decided to keep going and rubbed another one out. I was satisfied, but it still felt nice to touch. I played with my boobies until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I got started on my day right away. I couldn't wait to see Bartholomew again. It made me so impatient that the day felt very long until he texted me when he got done working.

"Hey. I got done working" he said when he texted me.

"Hey. Want me to come over?" I was smiling as I typed it.

"Yeah! I am almost done moving furniture," he replied. "I want you to come over."

"Okay," I texted back. I'm going to take a shower and then pick up dinner and I'll be on my way."

"Okay," he replied.

I took a shower and got dressed in some short shorts and a tee shirt. I was happy it was warm outside since it was summer. I went and got dinner from our favorite Chinese place, and then I went to his new apartment.

I called him.

"Hey," he said when he answered.

"Hey," I said. "I got Chinese food and I'm coming to your apartment now. What is the address to your apartment?"

"I'll text you it," he said, and then he said, "I'm almost done moving furniture now, but I need to hurry and finish before you get here."

"Okay," I said, "I'll come over after you text me."

"Okay," he said. "Bye, see you soon."

"See you soon," I said, and then we hung up.

He texted me the address and I started to go to his apartment.

"Hey, I'm here," I texted him when I got there.

"Okay, come on up," he texted back.

I grabbed the Chinese food and went on up. I knocked on the door to his apartment and waited until he opened the door.

"Hey," he said as he opened the door. "Come on in," he said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey," I said back, smiling. I was smiling because I was happy to see him, and when I came in I noticed that he didn't have his shirt on. He was all sweaty like he had been exercising.

"Sorry I'm all sweaty," he said, "it seems like moving furniture around is good exercise!"

We both laughed and I told him it was alright.

"It's alright," I told him while I was laughing.

We both ate dinner, and it was really good. I kept stealing glances at his muscular chest and arms. I think he noticed too, and it made me blush a little bit. It felt a little silly checking out my friend like that, but when I went to throw away an empty rice box I caught him looking at my behind when I turned around.

The exciting feeling came back, and I was blushing when I sat down. He was just looking at me and smiling. Then he started talking.

"Okay, thank you for bringing dinner, but I need to take a shower. Okay?" He looked at me.

"Okay," I said, and I looked back at him.

He was still looking at me and said, "you can stay if you want. I will put on a movie after I shower?"

"Okay," I said. "I will pick a movie, okay?"

"Okay," he said, and then he went to take a shower.

The TV was in the living room, but his movie collection was in his bedroom. I thought it was silly, but I went in there after he started the shower to pick a movie to watch. I noticed the door to the bathroom wasn't all the way shut, but I didn't look because I didn't want to be creepy.

I'm indecisive too, so it took me a long time to pick out a movie. Maybe it was too long, because I heard the shower turn off. I swear I wasn't trying to peek, but then he got out of the shower. When he stepped toward the sink I could see him, and his body was so good. He was fit and muscular without being bulky. My best friend is so hot!

Then he turned around, and his cock was a super nice size. I couldn't look away. I licked my lips hungrily. Then he reached down and gave it a squeeze, and it seemed to grow a little bit! Even though I was by myself, I blushed a little bit. I had the excited feeling again, and I reached up with both hands to squeeze my boobies.

I was transfixed. I couldn't look away as he continued to squeeze and tug at it. It grew and grew, until it was standing straight out in front of him. I was squeezing my boobies and playing with my nipples, but I was also afraid I was going to soak through my panties! I don't think I was ever so excited in my life.

Suddenly he stopped, and I heard him gasp before I looked up to see him looking at me. He blushed and turned around, and I blushed and turned around.

"I'm sorry!" we both shouted at the same time, just like in a movie!

"It's okay!" we both shouted back. It happened again!

Suddenly I got a devilish idea. I licked my lips at how sexy my idea was. I was going to seduce Bartholomew, my best friend.

I crawled over to the bathroom door sexily on my knees, then I whispered through the door, "let me see again."

He was blushing as he turned around and said back, "really?"

I was still blushing, but I knew I had to be brave to succeed with my idea. "Yes, let me see it. You were making my mouth water with how big and juicy it looked."

He turned, and I could see his cock through the door again. I licked my lips, and my hands went to my boobies again.

As sexily as I could, I said, "let me see you touch it again."

"Okay," he said, and he started touching it again.

"Ooooh baby you are making me wet," I said, suddenly feeling braver because my plan was working.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes baby, you are making me gush in my panties," I said.

"Wow, that's so hot," he said.

"Want to see?" I said.

"Yes, I want to see," he said.

"Then come see," I said, as I crawled backward until I was at his bed, then I climbed up into the bed and started playing with my boobies again.

He was really getting in the mood now, and he crawled across the floor growling sexily at me until he was in front of me between my spread open legs. He was licking his lips, and then he undid the button on my jeans with his teeth.

"Oh, Bartholomew!" I yelled.

He used his teeth to pull down my pants, and we could both see the wet spot on my panties.

"Oh, Agnes!" he yelled.

He jumped on me, using his teeth to sexily pull down my panties, and then he dove right in and started licking me like crazy.

"This is so sexy!" I yelled.

He just grunted animalistically as he kept diving into me with his tounge, fucking me as deep as he could with his tongue.

"Oh! It's so sexy when you fuck me with your tongue!" I yelled. But he could tell that I wanted more.

Since he just got out of the shower he was already naked, and he jumped up and shoved his big cock into my wet pussy. On account of I was already so wet it just slid right in all the way on the first try.

"Oh! You're all the way inside me on the first try!" I yelled. I was so surprised his big cock was inside me.

Suddenly I could see a gleam in his eye as he started fucking me really fast, and I knew I was in for quite a ride.

"I'm fucking you so good!" he grunted as he kept fucking me. It was so good!

"I love the way you fuck me," I told him, because I wanted him to know I liked it a lot.

"Your pussy feels so good for my cock, baby," he said, and it made me gush on his big cock even more with my soaking wet pussy.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me! It was surprising, but it was so good. I kissed him back, and our tongues wrestled for a minute before he pulled back.

"I love you, Agnes," he said.

"I love you too, Bartholomew," I said, and I knew we both meant it.

Then he kissed me again, and from the wild fucking and the tenderness of the kiss I suddenly had another orgasm.

"Agnes, I'm about to cum!" he warned me.

"Yes, baby, cum in me!" I shouted. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed tight with my pussy so he would know I wanted him to cum inside me.

"Baby I'm going to cum inside you!" he shouted, and I felt him cumming inside me right after that. It felt really good.

Then we were both cumming together, and we kissed each other more, and our sweaty bodies collapsed onto the bed.

"Wow," I said, and I really meant it.

"Wow," he said, and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you," I said. His cum was running out of me, and I could feel it.

"I love you," he said, and he reached over to squeeze one of my boobies with his big masculine hand.

"Does this mean we're going to be together now?" I asked. I was suddenly nervous about what this meant for our friendship.

"Agnes, as far as I'm concerned we're going to be together forever," he said as he looked at me. He was smiling.

"I'm so happy," I said back. I was smiling too.

"There's just one problem," he said.

"What?" I said.

"Now I'm all sweaty again, and I have to take another shower!" he said.

Then we both laughed.

RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers