All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 03C'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why couldn't it have been the S. S. Minnow?

Will he get off the island? Seems like an unnecessary detour that doesn't propel the story.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
Good readingui

Forgive me. I thought Debbie was gonna be on board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A waste of time - and you use an entire chapter for this drivel!

Nothing happens! He hates Debbie because she spoiled him for every other woman out there. I do not understand the reason for giving birth to this. Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It keeps dragging me along

Love the story. Where can I go to read all WWWM?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
More drive and psychobabble

Wasting 4 pages for absolutely nothing, only for the writer to feel good about himself driveling his psychobabble.

The content? A super-good-looking woman is hitting on our hero, who has transformed into a hunk from a fat wimpy slob three months ago. Only in Disneyland soap opera of "DanielASteele1."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amusing

There are comments deriding this story. I don't understand ! If I don't like a story , it's style or plot, I just stop reading it. So what's stopping those who find this is drivel from giving up and moving to something else?! Developing nicely, if slo0wly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He is breaking his own rules..

By going after a married woman. With this decision the whole character building so far goes to trash. Its like this chapter has been written by someone else. And with that the score goes to 2 stars max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author craft

One dose not waste energy commenting all the time on the work of a consummate professional.It is a pleasure to relax and savour a story that continues to grip and entertain.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Character failings

Ok this guy is going off at a tangent so far from anything in his life it's honestly not believable. He is devolving because the slut that he married finally showed her true colors and he fell apart, sorry he was weak to begin with then and his inner weakness was showing. This guy had a very good upbringing and an excellent personal code, he is now starting to deviate from it. Hopefully he will junk his ring that reminds him of his slut wife and get on with a life that everyone else sees as a wonderful man. This is an interesting but flawed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost

You almost make him human then toss him under the 18 wheeler, if this is by design you are truly a master ! Oh and Debbie is a first class bitch, you got that right!

LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry Again

Sorry again to those who don't rate this [these] stories, each new story leaves me wanting more, I find it so hard to put my tablet down. The stories are so well written, the characters so plausible. I just wish that I could get Bill and Debbie to patch things up. There is still so much love for each other in both of them for it to be a terminally doomed relationships, I know some that have survived worse than this, they just need their heads banging together. I don't agree that Debbie is the bitch that lots think she is, maybe has a wife and mother I can feel a certain amount of sympathy for her and how she was treated. They should both eat humble pie and try again. Another 5*

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Debbie

Deb is a Satanic Slut Bitch ... I hope Karma is as big a bitch as she is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Hope That Deb and Doug have a Sad ending .. It couldn't happen to any better people ..

lancewmlancewmover 3 years ago
Reader interest has waned for some, but they are in the minority.

My interest level has remained high and has not dropped. But I do understand why some might complain all the introspection is like paint drying. And, at times, you tell the same story in detail from a different POV with too little differentiation.

I love your writing, so I'm okay with watching some paint dry, and you're writing this so quickly I stand back in admiration.

After starting two successful software companies and running worldwide development for one of the largest companies, I'm now three years into a novel, a thriller, dealing with our current geopolitical environment, a race to stop a worldwide cyberwar. The source of the initial attack is cloaked in the Darknet. Possibly, our own U.S. government in a bid to hold onto power.

As you can imagine, my novel required thousands of hours of preliminary research and written very unlike yours in nearly every way -- one of the many reasons I'm intrigued and engaged by your writing. I'll keep reading, right with you every step of the way.

-Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm.... no "waning" here!

Which readers said anything about waning? Tell me who they are. Point them out to me. I'll beat 'em to a pulp I will. ;-)

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Rest assured my interest is not waning I keep waiting for I'm not sure what. I do find each part of this story interesting.

Bill's love for his wife is killing his chance for any new relationships and keeps telling himself the really good woman are out of his league. Sure hope he doesn't go back to ex she is just to selfish and now that he looks better all she can do is complain why he did not do that while they were married. She really never loved him. Wake Bill there's more to life than and un-appreciative wife

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

God almighty, the main character Maitland is such a dick. I can understand why readers would not engage with him. He is cast as a wimp, no redeeming features thus far. We know his soon to be ex is a slut of the highest order, her past tells us that. I do believe she was enjoying being airtight at the frat house.

But Bill has no idea of her past with her work colleagues during her marriage to him, she was a slut. She cheated on him emotionally all the time. He just had no idea.

I look forward to the time when he realises his goddess on that pedestal is no such goddess. She was always going to cheat, it was alway a matter of when. Lewcsaw it and she admitted it.

I know this tale has a long way to go. I hope the depression of Bill the jerk goes soon, or else this tale will become very boring.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

bill - one of the most complex characters so far on this site. he has flaws, weaknesses & commits some garing mistakes. he isn't the ideal husband that most literotica stories have. so far he's pretty believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not wained, just not found.

I am no writer, but i do like a good story.

Thank you.

Ajk

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Hope

I hope there is a point to all the crap in this chapter and it is not the author practising his writing skills or lack of them.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I have already commented on this chapter and stand by my assessment of the characters. As to other comments Bill is not a wimp. Bill is an introvert and has never been confident with woman especially the good looking ones he always thinks they are out of hid league. I can identify with him completely. Even my first wife, a cute little blond, was a bit like Debbie. She tore our family apart at the 13 year mark. She wanted to go out and look around and you know what that means. I think the story is right and our author is telling it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does any man get married? Maitland is as good as any as an example of real life. We do what we do and do not speak up about what we would like to do.; further, our needs, desires and thoughts change as we grow older! this applies to both sexes.

I'm an old guy married 4 times and what I did, wanted to do, should have done are historical - time moves on and leaves us with memories and regrets...what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just ny thoughts but this whole chapter was a set back for bill. First he sees a cheating situation. Then he sees the hurt spouse of that cheating. Then a blond like Debbie is willing to just jump into bed with a stranger. Then even after asking multiple time to her and the staff he finds out that her interest WAS an assignment! Any friendship would be tainted. Just what Bill needs to be more deceived in his life. He should have just went back to the cabin. She already showed she could cheat on her husband and lie to Bill.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Debbie is still a self-centered Bitch, it's all Her, Her, Her. Always someone else's fault.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A second reading and still enjoyable. I stand by my previous comments. I'm with bill (and our author) all women are out my league. All a man can do is be himself. There are no pickup lines or things to do to make women or anyone like you. You are who you are unless you are a player.

I did know one once and it was amazing. We were in a bar or a tittie bar, I'm sure what you would call it the girls just dance and wiggled not bare tits. The player I was with said about one of the dancers I think I'll take her home, well, he did. The guy was average looking but he had something and wasn't hesitant to us it. He had her in bed that night and many more after that.

Me? I married both the women I had been to bed with, The first one lasted 13 years and almost destroyed me when she left. I was luck the next one had 4 kids and it lasted 40 years, go figure, love makes a difference. Debbie has given our guy a n inferiority complex. He thinks of himself as just Joe blow average or below. But without knowing it he has made himself into a mysterious and attractive man to very intelligent women. He really needs and ego boost. I am in the same boat as him, why would any woman be interested, especially since I'm widower and almost 80. So, on with the story and we all know he's going to get lucky and with a married woman no less. Again kudos to our author and his editors and his characters, it's certainly better than anything on TV!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Oh, sorry, I forgot something, she's a stupid bitch, sorry, maybe a bit disillusioned???

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

How many hands does Bill have?

If I was Bill I'd think Miss cruise ship babysitter was a whore too.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Love the way the boss deals with the Iceman but sending Jessica to confiscate his files and the getting Aline to "watch" over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is hilarious! And the story drags on forever...getting boring 💤

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 year ago

For the love of god, let the poor guy get laid!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This guy is almost a saint. The soon to be ex-wife though is a foul cum sucking whore. She thinks it's alright for anyone she is dancing with to feel her up. Now that is the wife everyone needs. She was looking for any excuse to fuck around. Dump the bitch and get on with your life.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Getting better, maybe, we'll see ... thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

Haven't read the earlier stories yet. Will need to do so

0ldfart0ldfart6 months ago

"Senor" Torres???? QUEI HORREUR! Surely the captain of a French ship would be "monsieur"?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just now reading this and at this point in the story, I'm enjoying it immensely. Can't wait to see how you land this story. Thank you.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

I was losing interest, but after this chapter I’m really interested to see how the relationship between Aline and Bill developes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BehindbluisBehindbluis4 months ago

Sorry, I wasn't losing interest. It just seemed like this was a new chapter in his life, a new beginning, a new story starting with the same people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Starting to lag out now. It's becoming the "I took a dump, then I argued with Debbie. I went on a ship. I shit on another woman.

For Debbie its now a regurgitated cycle of "I hate Bill! I love Bill! I argued with Bill.

Starting to get old in the tooth. They have been at it for 4 months. Time for some closure.

My star score reflects that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Losing interest big time and there are thirteen more chapters...don't think so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous