All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 06A'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 340 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The only bad thing about this story is .... waiting for another chapter... (ha ha.. ) but it also proves that DQS is one very good story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Update?

Please can we have an update now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Your writing is excellent. Can't for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHEN

WHEN ?

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
I just re-read this excellent chapter (Chapter 6A)

As a result of having freshly re-read this chapter, I, for one, need a quick fix: namely I require the posting of the next chapter, 6B, posthaste.

After having re-read this chapter tonight, all I've been able to do the past 2 hrs. is consider the possibilities on how Debbie and Bill's life, and those that depend on them, may change when the first shot was heard by Debbie out front of the FOP building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next chapter in May.

I can bet that it is going to be out in May and it will be last chapter.

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 13 years ago
#209

I alternated between tapping my foot (the rhythmic right one) and drumming my fingers (either hand actually, as I tend come down on both sides of ambidexterity) In short, I was pissed and getting rather short tempered, "Where's the next chapter damn it?"

The author lifted his fingers from the keyboard - pausing in mid edit - and sighed. It was a Spiderman sigh - you know - a sigh leaden with all that crap about great power and great responsibility. Whatever.

"Look Q, I hadn't got clue one as to what your going through; tens of thousands of words all revolving around a core idea, a main plot, secondary plots, characters up the kazoo... and freaking interior dialogue that runs for paragraphs. Hell, I have trouble staying on topic with comments! I mean Ch. 06A was eight fucking pages long and ended (cliff hanger wise) in a hail of gunfire and Debbie's tears."

I paused in mid thought distracted by the image of Debbie's voluminous blouse rendered transparent by her tears - oh my. I cleaned up afterwards and returned to the comment already in progress.

"I'm not asking for the whole enchilada, just a taste, a handful of chips, some salsa - that's all. You know, just a little something to keep a guy going. A little sus-ten-ance."

There was that sigh again, only this time it was accompanied by a slight shake of the head. "This isn't easy juan. I want to do this right. I have a responsi..."

"Oh for Christ sake, don't go all Scipio on me(like he'll ever finish that story); just post the next chapter - okay."

"Juan...juan...juan, if you had any kind of writing discipline you'd understand what I'm trying to do here. This takes time. This is not..."

"If you won't cooperate I'll be forced to do something unpleasant. Seriously Q you do not want any part of me going psycho. Don't make me do it Q. If you don't post the next chapter - and I mean soon - I'll write my own chapter. Yeah, I'll write "When We Were Married Ch. 134 - Epilogue". I'll wrap it all up in a nice neat, tidy package. A thousand words - max! And then done-done-done."

A sigh became a strangled gasp as Q pushed his Aeron Miller ergonomic chair away from his desk. I can honestly say I've never seen a purer expression of horror in my entire life. I wondered if his story flashed before his mind's eye? I sensed we were of common mind, I nodded once and let myself out.

It was a glorious day. I began to whistle merrily as I walked down the quiet street. Maybe I'll stop by rpsuch's place - it's seems a lovely day to terrorize a nerd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OH COME ON Q

WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG. EARLIER THERE USE TO BE A CHAPTER EVERY MONTH, NOW IS IT GOING TO BE A CHAPTER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The world is flat

And Mr DQS has fallen off the edge

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Look!

We know you wrote yourself into a corner. We know you have about 4 different directions you can go.

But let's be honest: he isn't going to die. We know this. He's either fine, or in the hospital. And we know how Cuntzilla is going to react. She's going to be all tears and whining and at the same time she's going to say some terrible things to him.

We know you are working hard to keep it clever and make it flow. But enough already! Do you think Dickens was 100% clever all the time? He DRAGGED! Resolve the situation and let's keep this puppy going.

Oh yes, it needs reiterating: Debbie is a bitch.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago

Mind you, Dickens wasn't allowed to write about Debbie's bosom all the time or her getting ploughed by half the campus.

So you have it easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm tired of waiting.

really, couple of days more, and I'll give up on this one and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next part

like the story thus far...but when is the next part going to be posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what happen to other cheated wife story writers.. please, I am dying to read your story too

what happen to the other brilliant cheated wife story writers. HDN, Slirpuff, Coaster2, Zeke81, Jakewho69, DG Hear and more. I could not wait to read your Cheated wife stories too. Your written talent are in the same league as DQS1 (excep DSQ1 has a bad habbit in torturing his/her readers). Please submit your billiant cheated wife stories and I could not wait to read them. Please Please.

edwusaedwusaabout 13 years ago
Now! Now! Now!

No more apologies; no excuses. Story! This is torture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
When it the next installment coming out?

hope the next chapter is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lousy ending

What a lousy ending. JPB, bow down in reverence, DQS has shown you how a crappy ending is really done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Curiousss

If you have the next chapter with you for editing as you have been helping DQS1, post it. Don't worry about DQS1 I'll watch your back :-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The End

I never thought I'd read this story and I don't like picking up a story midway. So I start right at the beginning. I was so gripped that I tried to read the whole series overnight.

Its really a great read but I must admit I did skip a few sections.

I think this is the last chapter, I don't see how you can resurrect a character from this one especially since you did that whole memory recall.

edwusaedwusaabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Not The Last Chapter -- Chapter 06A Implies 06B!

Stop spreading the nasty rumor that this last chapter, Chapter 06A, is the last.

I would have to murder DQS1 -- but no, certainly that's not the case, and after all A implies B, right?

There will be a Chapter 06B,

Good, that's settled.

You listening, DQS1?

We're waiting. 06A came out 1/27/11. We are at least a week overdue going by past experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting long enough

good story but lets get on with it

SteinermanSteinermanabout 13 years ago
?????????

Well, I guess this is it. almost 6 weeks and not a peep. Heck, he doesn't even answer his private messages. Either he's pissed or else he's pushing up daiseys. At any rate, it was a nice ride while it lasted and now I can stop looking for the next installment.

Mark it "Incomplete and inactive" and be done with it.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Anonymous: `what happen to other cheated wife story writers.. please, I am dying to read your story too`

Anonymous: Maybe they decided to not subject themselves to the acrimonious back-biting comments and personal attack by your *Anonymous* friends. Maybe the comments went from critique of the writing and opinions about the stories (which - good or bad - most writers seem to welcome) to character assasination.

JPB seems to have solved this by resticting comment to only those who are registered members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If you are pissed?

Just say yes, I'll give you some xxx movies of big breasted babes :D Have fun...BTW, how many of you know Julia Ann?

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Maybe this is the end!

Maybe Bill did buy the farm and if so, would there really be much left of the story worth reading? I suppose we could continue to follow Debbie's escapades with Clint Abbot and Doctor Teller. (Sorry, that is a non-starter.) Maybe Doug Baker will come back to town if Bill is dead. Who knows, but more importantly, who would really care?

I still think that we have some lost history in the DQS1 universe. There is a couple of years when Lew Walters was a free agent in bewtween the Mona years. There was plenty of time then for Lew to play with Debbie. It always did seem strange that Bill was "personna non mentioned" in The Last Goodbye. I'm thinking now that was because Bill might have been dead by that time. Without that confounded friendship and without that cheating Mona in the way, Lew could have had a clean shot at Jacksonville's most elligle big breasted widow. No guilt, no mess.

In any event, we hope that all is well with DQS1. If this is the end of WWWM, well that would be disappointing indeed. We'd certainly rather have DQS1 just deciding to end the story here on his own volition than to have him not continue it because he was "pushing up daisies" at some unkown Jacksonville location. Whether it is to continue this effort or to write a new and different story, let's hope to hear from DQS1 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shoe - maybe wimp writers finally got back on their meds and...

gave up on your delusional ramblings. Perhaps you should get back under the rock you crawled out from under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Leave him alone

You folks need to clam down. There can be many reasons for delay, there so many problems in our own lives, and dqs1 is no exception. He or any member of his family can be ill (I pray that's not the reason) job problem, or any other problem we all face in our lives. I know, my daughter was ill some time ago, it was a tough time for us. So think about it and leave him alone. Who knows he may complete the whole story and then publish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
find a pulse

please man, you gotto bring the man back to life. he wouldnt be the toughest son of of .... if he didnt. lthere are still to many unanswered questions . and he still has to talk to his ex and resolve her issues maybe hell find out what his issues are as well . great story ,, it cant end with his death.

cal6009cal6009about 13 years ago
Pathetic Victims of the great pretender

To all of the ANONYMOUS COMMENTERS ON cHAPTER 6A:

GET OFF YOUR F..KING KNEES AND GET A LIFE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Patience, patience

I believe that we have come to the halfway point in this saga. It appears that Bill will emerge from this crisis shaken, but alive. From here he will move to another phase in his life. With his charsma he does deserve a better professional position. I consider this delay between chapters as an intermission. Sort of like the break in the Ten Commandments between the first and second half.

I look forward to the rest of the story, no reference to Paul Harvey intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Annoucment

I contacted DQS1, by email, he said he started , working on new chapter, he apologized of being late (as usual) this time. This time it was genuine delay, he said he actually forgot, what was story all about and who this woman named Debbie was so he needed to do some research (reading his story again to find those useful points which tell you this is the same story he started writing). He trying to figure out who this guy named bill was married to becaseu he is writing some scene where his wife will be needed, to mourn. so see? he is still working hard, so dont you dare call him wimp or something. he is just wimpy writer, and about his own life we dont know what ype if this guy what's his name ummm......yes DPS something. so be patient, you willl get your update before christmas. what christmans is gone? no dumbass i a m talking about 2011, the coming one yes. so now you know. be quite or i will come and kick you asses. If i remember coming back here and read any of your stuppid wimpy comments, i will kick ur asses. humm. ok goodbyee tata, shabbkhair, sayo-naara, khudhahafiz, take care.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
The Daily Check

Yup. Still no update. See you again tomorrow...and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Yup, I'll wait as long as it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re:Annoucment

Teri maa ki choot mein kutte ka lund, sale randi ki aulad, hijade.....kaheko apna naam badman karta hain he re gandoo? Bosediwale dubara yahain par kuch likha na toh teri maa chod dunga.

To those who won't understand what I replied............I gave a small piece of mind to that person, nothing personal hehehehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sometimes, dying is easier.

Great story, it's been huge fun. Thanks for it all DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where is DQS?

Since he has not posted a comment on the status of 6B, I am wondering whether DQS is alive or not. The same thing happened to Castlestone a year or so back and his work went unfinished. DQS never responds to emails so I can only deduce he is either very ill or deceased.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is why I tend to avoid the longer "novella" length stories

Either the author loses interest or runs into a writer's block and readers are left waiting for a conclusion, not that it is hard to guess what will happen. This story seems to be going the way of his other story "The Last Goodbye". I'll bet anything that Bill ends in the hospital, Debbie shows up to take care of him (Bill might throw in a few weak and halfhearted protests here and there) and they magically fall in love again and all is forgiven. It seems to be the only way left that the author has of reconciling these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re:re:Annoucment

teri Maa ki choot, chote lund, Bill tera baap ahi, kya, saale, tabhi tere ko mirchi lagi, sale chote lind ki paidaish, apnie ma ko khush karne ke liye bechne aa jate ho, teri maa ki choot me keedey, zara dhyaan se check kar, smell bhi aa rahi hai, teri maa ki bhosdi sad rahi hai, maine bhi teri maa ki ek baar li this, saale itne khuli thi, lagta ni ke kabhi koi admi use feel karega, saale hathi ya ghode ka leti hogi, saale check kar, tu bhi dobara andar chala jayega itni khuli hai, aur gaand ki to baat hi chod de saaale itni smell maar rahi thi, bas rehne de teri maa ki bare me baat karne se ulti aati hai, agar tu sach me us sadi hui, gandi, bhosdi ki aulaad hai to ab reply kar. ya phir agar to chchkke ki aulaad hai tab bhi reply kar sakta hai. waise aaj kal kahaan chudwa rahe ho, tum maa bete, maine suna hai tumne jagaah change kar lee, dono maa bete, lund ki talash me bhatakte rehte ho, aaj kal kyaa kaale lund ke desh pahoch gaye ho kyaa. tabhi itna khush lag raha hai.

Sorry for secret language, but this was to conform the ID of commenter, if he reply again, we all will know which breed he belongs to. Come on small guy, tell us who you are, (reply only if you are the one i said)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Aare bosdiwale, teri maa ko kutte chodte hain aur tu yahain par apni gaand marata hain, luvde. Tere ko ID mangta hain luvde? Le teri gaand dekh kaisi marta hu...

This guy is called Incestor007, he's, I'm damn sure the same person who made fake ids. He continues to write in pathetic English and his grammar sucks BIG TIME. Well, we have been trowing flames at each other and like a lil sissy he said ---- "You fuck your mom, she's a slut...blah blah blah." LOL even lil boys don't use those stuff anymore in schools. Now I know why the ID is Incestor007 coz he fucks or fancy about fucking his mom. 007, well a wannabe "James Bond" but James Bond never fancied about his own mom, LOL. The sad part is he's my fellow country man, so I'll make sure that Madarchod(Mother fucker) doesn't create a mess here. Teri gaand mein rasogulla, luvde hahahaha.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please update

I'm waiting for the day to read comments from DanielQSteele1 with the title, Updates on Chapter 06B. Hope we can hear from the writer very soon.

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneabout 13 years ago
Gibbous Moon!!!!

Tonight and tomorrow night their is a true Gibbous Moon. Please submit an update in honor of this occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It's the best you can come up with? Momma, son, slut, choot, gaand, lund, small dick? And your English, mine is much and wayyyyy better than yours. How old are you sonny? First learn some proper English, I guess you haven't even passed your primary school LOL! I can understand how it is to live in slums, and shanties.

This world could have been wonderful IF:

Your momma had swallowed rather than taking in her pussy.

She would have never missed her period....hahahahaah

Your father had enough money to buy a "rubber" hahahaaha but then in slums and shanties they fuck anything and everything "bareback"

Your father had low sperm count.......hahahahaha

Your momma had an abortion...hahahahahahha

Sorry, folks, but some people deserve to know their place. This asshole can't put two simple sentences in English together, and he comes here, spews shit.

Bosdiwalle yeah firangi log teri gaand fad denge, apne desh ka badnaam karneka hain toh yeh sab chalu rak.Teri marzi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fuck you Porkistanis

Fuck you Porkistanis, get off this site you fucking terrorists. Start your own site or go fuck camels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
is this the end?

Seems the author is following his own character (refer ending of Clint Abbot's novel where he basically leaves the readers imagining things)... On the other hand this is titles chapter 06A - which implies at least chapter 10 shd still happen.... Uhhhhh! frustrating....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BUT I'M YOUR DADDY AND YOU ARE MY "MISTAKE" HAHAHAHAHA

Kyun gaand ke saat chaddi bhi phat gayi kya? Aur sun bosediwale, tu khud ko bahut shana samajta hain na? Apna email address de raha hain, bate kar raha, tere ko ek advice deta hu free main, apna email id khabi public main mat dena kya pata koi uska kaisa use kare HAHAHAHAAHAHA. Ab dekh mein teri gand kaise marta hu. Aur sun "dude" I'M YOUR FATHER, YOUR REAL DADDY, YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, YOU ARE MY MISTAKE......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lastly, come on DQS1 I'm tired of fucking this cretin and every female member of his family, time for a new chapter, what are you up to? I doubt you are reading these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting

hope you have other chapters, been a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In the words of the immortal Rhett Butler...

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
is this the end

i hope you are not just going to stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where is DanielQSteele1?

It's going to be two months now, and not a single word from DQS. I don't want to think about the unthinkable, maybe readers like bartolo, curiouss know anything about it?

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 13 years ago
Admiration for Long-Time, Regular Serial Authors

Rather than be upset at authors like DQS1 and Nick Scipio, we might want to admire authors like Magi. "Pete: A Young Man's Story" first appeared on SOL in 10/2003 and Chapter 131 (!) was posted this week. Posts are made approximately every 5-6 weeks, and have been for a LONG time.

This story has grown far beyond DQS1's estimate of three chapters, so apparently his Muse had other plans for him and his creation.

I, too, hope for a new chapter soon, and for others to follow more regularly. Given how often the Muse deserts an author, Real Life gets in the way, etc., I'm hoping for a benign reason for DQS1's silence.

If he had a blog, he could keep us updated without suffering the insult of being spoofed/impersonated in the comments section here.

Of course, I used to defend Nick Scipio when I was reading "Summer Camp" on Usenet and he was posting almost every week. Now he's posting every several months, just as the end seems to be in sight.

I'll keep hoping while knowing I might be disappointed - it's the price I pay for free fiction I choose to read and follow.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
*poke*poke*

Is this it or do you have more chapters left in there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If this is like the Soprano's ending

I am going to be seriously upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please dont leave us hanging finish the next chapter

have read all parts they are all out standing avey good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please continue, we are waiting for the next chapter ... Do not make us wait too long ... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

No wonder these Indians/Pakis are fighting with each other for real --so UNCIVILIZED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DanielQSteele1 DIED LAST MONTH!!

RIP DanielQSteele1!

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Many months ago, I predicted the crash landing of this story

I didn't want it to happen, I enjoyed each chapter. It was just getting more and more obvious that this soup opera was getting farther from an ending not nearer. For awhile DQS, published several times a month, then once a month for a few months, and now three since the last post. I hope he will try to bring this to a long needed conclusion. If anyone can do it, DQS can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now there is one more reason to ignore these comments.

What a crap ahead by some ...fanatics.

Just came to check after almost a month abt any updt.

I'm from India and I don't know Hindi or Urdhu.

Oh! So Happy.

Rest of the world, Be warned! They're coming....anyway!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 13 years agoAuthor
Update On WWWM 6B

I just wanted to let those who've been following this story that 6B has been sent to an editor and I hope I can get it back in the near future. Which means that it might post in the next week or so. After i post this update I plan to check readers' msgs. The last time I looked was probably going on a month or more now. 6B is shorter than I hoped it would be, about 15,000 words or probably 3 Lit pages. Anybody curious as to how the cliffhanger settles out will have their questions answered, although 6c will set up some new cliffhangers. I apologize for not posting here or answering any of my emails for awhile. I've been busy and, honestly, Lit has been the last thing on my mind. But if anybody's curious, I'm still above ground and writing. As always, I hope people who like the story will continue to enjoy the new chapter.

DQS1

nine2onenine2oneabout 13 years ago
You're alive!

That's the best news - looking forward to reading your next installment. Thanks for the update as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need more

I hope you're able to add to this story. Keep it uo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hate to say it but,

The only thing still interesting in this story are the comments. Very intertaining. This is a good example of why stories shouldnt be posted until they are complete however.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
More Cliffhangers coming?

Really? I guess that "06" chapters does imply that there is a possibility of "10" chapters or more? More Cliffhangers coming? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the update

It is good to see that (to misquote Twain) rumous of your demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

X3SX3Sabout 13 years ago
Halle-effing-lujah

Many, many thanks, DQS1, for the update on the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Curiousss you lucky..........

are you his editor this time too? If you are, post the next chapter, I will watch your back :-P Thanks for update DQS1.

My comments are meant to be ebullient and not serious, I'm not trying to pick on any reader.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Thank you very much

Real Life has to come first.

It was decent of you to send an update...and should Real Life scuttle your writing for the long term in the future, it would be decent if you could inform us of that fact as well.

I enjoy the stories though I'm sure I'll have nitpicky thing to say about it.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Still Here

and still interested. Again, another well written piece. The only thing that bothers me is Debbie's character. She still seems only two dimensional. She seems to think more about her tits and ass and how all women are envious of her than she does about her family. The therapy session made me wince and a little sick to my stomach but then I stepped back and remembered that it was only for entertainment and this story is definately entertaining. I have to admit that I thought Debbie was going to walk in and get killed by Shawn before getting riddled with holes. But then I wouldn't have anymore of the story to read. Thank you for sharing your writing and your imagination with us.

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Hello

Any body there?

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Debbie

Not so sure about that. She showed a couple redeeming attributes.

When her beau was badmouthing hubby, she took a very firm position.

When she thought her husband was going to commit suicide, she immediately went ballistic, showing some basic human compassion.

She was willing to drop the cock when her daughter started to sniff around him. Granted she already knew he wasn't a long term prospect, but still.

She was honest enough to see where she had behaved at least slightly foolishly. And she had enough shame to realize that her comments to her husband and emails to the cock pretty much precluded any reconciliation.

That said, she IS shallow and superficial. I certainly thought the scenes from college were painful. But if I wanted to get things 'perfect', I'd write and suffer the slings and arrows of the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FINISH PLEASE!!!!

Love the story, but the 2+ month wait for a conclusion is killing me.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 13 years ago
History of DQS's Comments on Story Length

How long will this story be? How many chapters are left? I looked through DQS's comments within each posting for some comments he's made. [If anyone wants to read the thousands of story comments, find DQS1's, and identify additional comments, feel free.]

All comments are paraphrases:

End of Chapter 01: There will be two, and possibly three, chapters.

Chapter 02A: Total length will be well over 100,000 words

Chapter 02B: Once I [DQS1] got the idea, it just grew.

Chapter 02D: The best part is still coming.

Chapter 03C: There's a way to go...

Chapter 05D: A number of chapters remaining...

Other comments include: the story was always envisioned to be long, that the story arc has been determined by DQS1 in advance, but that reader comments have, at times, influenced events in the story, and that this and other stories, both past and future, happen in a single universe in northern Florida.

Chapter 01 was posted in a single post and was very long. Subsequent partial chapters were a third or a quarter the size of Chapter 01, but the size of the partial chapters has been generally increasing, and the posting intervals have also been increasing. Chapter 06B is slated for release next week, according to DQS's comment here, and will be shorter than most recent partial chapters (three Literotica pages rather than 5-8).

Hope this helps people get a handle on the posting history....

MendonFishersMendonFishersabout 13 years ago
Be Patient!

Writing an original story is not simple. You sit at you computer and stare at a blank Word dcument until little drops of blood appear on your forehead.

When you finally actually write something, you read it, then re-write it, the read the re-write, make some more corrections, etc.

Then you send it off to be proofread. It returns with all kinds of helpful suggestions and corrections.o you make the corrections and add something new. Guess what! You're back in the loop again.

Finally, your little tale is ready to go, so you put it in the submission process. You wait and wait looking for it to appear. When a week or so passes, you look around the author's section and find you story was rejected because of some violation of the "rules".

At this point you almost give up, but you feel that you'll try again.

By now you have invested at least 60 days of your life in the tale. So finally your story posts, and guess what? Some ass hole named Anonymous trashes all your hard work.

So don't pick on DQS1 until you can say that you walked in his shoes.

I hate serials, personally! I'm of the "instant gradification" age group so I too am ready to strangle DQS1 sometimes, but then I remember how much authors are paid to submit their work on this site, as well as how much the readers pay to get on this site.

I'll bet that DQS1 has a real life. He probably has a wife, children, bills to pay, and a real job. So I'd expect that sometimes life gets in the way of his writing.

Give the guy a break! Hope like hell that no one offends him and he quits writting. Because if that happens we'll never find out if Bill got shot!

Mendon

1badmofo1badmofoabout 13 years ago
@MendonFishers

I second your comment!

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago

I too am squirming a little waiting for the next installment (conclusion?) to this amazing tale. As I note that this is the longest wait between chapters, I certainly hope the "professional slammers", who seem to infest this site, haven't caused any reluctance that would prevent its completion.

Then again, the longer wait might be understandable if this IS approaching the conclusion. I seem to recall from long-ago Advanced Composition courses that the beginning and the conclusion are the most critical parts, and with the variety of characters and sub-plots in the story, wrapping everything up might well require more time and effort than previous submissions.

I can only add my thanks for the author's time and effort to date, while still hoping we won't have TOO much longer to wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get it done

You can get them back together now while we are all still hot with anticipation, or you can draw this out and lose all of the energy that you have so wonderfully created over the past year. Whichever you choose, get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anticipation

This is perhaps the best story I have read on this site. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE FINAL CHAPTER? PLEASE!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Sluggo11 et al

Why do any of you think that we are near an ending? He's dropped enough hints about that Cartel Trial to suggest that he's just catching his breath.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 13 years agoAuthor
another update

Just wanted to mention that i submitted WWWM 6b - 5 LIT pages about 15000 words - to LIT this evening 4-4 so it should post in 2-3 days or thereabouts. I regret the time it took but life got in the way. Hope people that are following it enjoy.

dqs1

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
Glad you are back

Glad to see you are back and you are still with us.

Take care.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep writing, DQS! You rock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!

Been waiting for your latest installment! Finally, I'll be able to read it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

I've been wating for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.....

Ok, on to the next chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
So What

OK so now we know what a nasty fucking cum slut she was before she married and he knew it too, even though she lied about it. We have known that for 6 chapters. So what? And women always want to play that "i will always love you" or "i will always have feeling for you" bull shit. you should have learned that one in highschool.

You are a good writer - move it along.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 11 years ago
I have started reading this series a couple times, but

this is the first time I have gotten past Bill being ordered to go on the cruise.

Now I am sorry I didn't leave well enough alone - having the revelation of Deb's full history, I realize poor doomed dupe Bill was played for a fool from day one. She was a hopeless cock-addicted slut and they should never have been together. Boys oughta listen to their mommas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
debbies tits

should be the title for this???????????????????

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomeralmost 11 years ago
God

For a character that doesn't believe in God, he spends a lot of time using His name.

****"s because it's a damn good story, even after the third time through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste

of time reading about Debbie's tits. go away 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1

* cause it ain't good nuff for 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why

not stop while u a head

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enough

Haven't finished the chapter but.....she sucks some big black dick in a parking lot....fucks him all night long.....and he still married that piece of shit......he really was an extremely stupid wimp........what a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AND he

is one of the highest rated authors on site. not saying much for the caliber of readers voters

but I still gave it a; 1*, (that means one star)

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
I posted

A comment a few chapters back about how I hoped Debbie`s character would be redeemed. I was wrong. The more I read, the more I find her despicable and disgusting. She is nothing more than a cock hungry sex obsessed whore. if she ends up back with Bill at the end, I will have lost all faith in the written word that I have come to love. The only way to have a happy ending is if Bill and Aline end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AAAAAARRRGGGH!!

WTF!! Can't you just cut the bitch out of this story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Pot Calling The Kettles Black?

"Guys! You think we walk around with tape measures and if you're a quarter inch shorter than another guy we're going to throw you back. If it wasn't so stupid, it would be funny."

Sounds funny coming from the slut that judges other women by how much they measure up to her bra size!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
"Growing A Set?"

I'm sorry, for a woman like her to expect a guy like him to make the first move is unreasonable.

Sure, there are SOME ordinary guys who have the self-confidence to go after any woman they are attracted to, but most are going to be too afraid of getting shot down.

If Debbie was attracted to Bill, could probably tell that he was hot for her, and was so damn horny, why not just jump his bones?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Great writing

The scene at the FOP was great, tension filled writing.

Then Bill started running his mouth. :o)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This is my second time to read this great story.

I just want to complain about the fucking flashbacks this late in the story. I will, of course, continue reading.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
It's All His Fault!

How in the hell could he even think about marrying a slut like Debbie???? She is the kind of girl you screw as much as you can and then say good-bye. She is not marriage material. When you marry someone like that you can expect a lot of pain and heartbreak in the future. So I guess it is all his fault.......for marrying her. He is also carrying too much angst which I don't understand, especially after her emails and affair with Doug. Other than big tits and a nice ass, she has no redeeming qualities. Right now, I'm just hoping this is not a reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

his problem wasn't to take her but to KEEP her!

His first instinct was right: he should have RUN in the opposite direction, instead he let his little head do the thinking... but, really, who can blame him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous