When We Were Young Ch. 05

Story Info
Rich Has A Secret; We Visit The Mall & Go Lingerie Shopping.
13k words
4.7
3.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 4 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would be appreciated.

This part contains MM/FFF and M/F consensual sex, and exhibitionism

***

--whap!--

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon!"

Linda and Mar couldn't stop giggling, drunker than I thought, maybe, collapsing onto the couch. The apartment I shared with Rich is so small, there is no chance they did not hear us in Rich's bedroom and the spanking stopped and all was quiet. Sharon came out of the room a moment later, wearing a short, satin robe and panties, a little sweaty, and smiling.

"Well, somebody had a good time tonight," Sharon said, grinning down at them.

"It sounds like somebody is having a good time right now," I replied, winking at her.

"Just a little discipline, Rich was misbehaving," a twinkle in her eye. "Tony, can I speak to you in your room for a moment?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

Closing the door behind me, Sharon wrapped me in a bear hug, before releasing me and kissing my cheek. "Thank you, Tony, he's just precious," she said quietly, a sparkle in her eyes.

"Uh, you're welcome. But I didn't really have anything to do with it."

"Oh, you've done more than you know," she grinned.

"What?"

"Later. Rich wants to thank you. Give us five minutes. Okay?"

"Sure," I said, confused. Thank me for what?

Sharon left and disappeared into their bedroom as I wandered back into the living room, where the girls were kissing and holding each other lightly. "Why don't you guys get ready for bed? Sharon wants to talk to me for a few minutes in their bedroom, and then I'll be in. Okay?"

They nodded, Mar helped Linda up, and they disappeared into the bathroom.

I went into my room, put new sheets on the bed, kicked off my socks and shoes, took off my heavy sweater, stopped in the hallway to put the sheets in the dryer, and knocked on Rich's door.

"Come on in, Tony," Sharon said.

I entered and closed the door, finding Sharon sitting on the edge of the bed, a five-inch black strap-on lying beside her, robe untied and panties off, Rich kneeling beside her on the floor, naked, red-faced, six-inch cock very erect.

"Well?" she said, looking at Rich, "You said you wanted to thank him... as we discussed."

Rich closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and stood up, closing the distance to me in two steps, his eyes on my t-shirt-covered chest. Taking another breath, he looked up at me, put a hand on either side of my face, tilting me downward (Holy shit, I think he's going...), and kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth, pushing me up against the door.

Stunned, that's what I was. Caleb was the last guy I'd kissed, some four years ago, and I can't say he didn't cross my mind as Rich's tongue explored my mouth, his erection pressing against my thigh, one hand moving to the back of my head, the other on my chest.

I kissed him back, reflexively. I much prefer kissing women, but kissing a man is not awful, it's just different. My hands slipped around to his back and my eyes opened as I heard Sharon moan, seeing her with two fingers sliding in and out of her sex, her other tweaking a nipple.

The whole thing lasted maybe thirty seconds, but I was breathing heavily as we broke the kiss. "Thank you, Tony, for introducing me to Sharon," Rich said softly, eyes not meeting mine, his hips grinding his cock against me. He was some kind of excited, but Sharon has that effect on me, as well.

"You're welcome, Rich," I replied, looking down at him and rubbing his back with one hand, the other on the back of his head, fingers in his long hair. Movement caught my eye, and I glanced up to see Sharon in front of me, pushing Rich harder against me, as she leaned in and kissed me deeply. I heard him moan and could only wonder what Sharon's hand might be doing to him.

Sharon broke the kiss and stepped back, Rich still grinding on my thigh, his forehead on my chest. "Do you want to cum, pet?" Sharon said, smirking.

"Oh yes, please, Mum," Rich begged with obvious need.

"Ask Tony if you can use his leg."

"Can I please get off on your leg, Tony? I need it so bad," he whimpered, nearly in tears, and I could hardly imagine what Sharon had put him through.

"Come on, dude, get it," I said, and he immediately started humping my leg aggressively. I have no idea what possessed me, but I tightened my grip on his hair, pulled his head back, and kissed him hard, squeezing an ass cheek as he moaned into my mouth. Within a minute, he was tensing up and cumming between us, moaning into my mouth, as he ground against my thigh. His frantic movements slowed, and we broke our kiss, him breathing heavily against my shoulder, hands rubbing my shoulder and bicep.

Sharon was slowly fingering herself, face flushed. "Clean up your mess, pet," she said, and Rich slid to his knees and began licking his cum from my jeans and t-shirt, his hand stroking my cock absently.

I looked at Sharon, who looked up from Rich and smiled at me. "Thank you, Tony. I wanted to make sure Rich thanked you properly before I let him cum. He's been waiting for hours, haven't you, pet?"

"Yes, Mum," Rich replied, his mouth about an inch from the head of my cock, licking my jeans, his hand stroking harder. He still looked painfully hard.

Sharon reached out and tapped the back of his head lightly. "Stop that now, pet. Tony has two beautiful ladies next door to satisfy. You'll just have to wait a little longer to try and satisfy your desires." Rich sat back, head down, breathing hard.

"Thank you, Tony. We'll see you in the morning," Sharon smiled, reaching out and petting the back of Rich's head fondly, who smiled at the touch.

"Uh, okay, goodnight then. Oh, Rich, your dad called about seven. I told him you were at the repair shop and would call him," I said.

"Yeah, I called him and said I couldn't get the part I need until Monday, so, uh, I'll be here this weekend. Thank you for covering for me," he said, glancing up at me briefly.

I leaned down and whispered, "Better than the retreat, huh?" causing him to grin and nod.

I went back to my room, confused, amused, and horny, to find Linda asleep (passed out?) and Mar looking up at me, ice-blue eyes peeking over the covers. I lit two candles and turned off the light before undressing and sliding into bed, Mar scooting into the middle. "What's going on over there?" she whispered, rolling over to face me.

Good question, I thought. I explained everything that had happened as we giggled, fondled each other, and snuggled under the blanket, including the possibility Rich was interested in me sexually.

"How do you feel about that...have you ever even kissed a guy before?" she asked.

Jeez. So, I told her about the hazing, leaving out most of the details. It seemed like I was telling everybody about it these days; who was next, the mailman? Mar hugged me close, tears in her eyes. "It's okay, Mar, really. It was many years ago now and I have been getting therapy, which has really helped. So, it's okay. But thank you very much for caring.

"Rich has been my best friend for almost ten years now, and I had no idea. And maybe I got it wrong, after all, he has had many girlfriends over the years and is obviously interested in Sharon, so maybe I just misinterpreted what he did. I suppose we will find out in the next couple of days," I added.

"It sounds like he is at least curious like I was at the New Year's Eve party," she said. "Speaking of, I would, um, uh, really like to, you know, fuck daddy's big cock again," she whispered, tucking her head into my shoulder.

"I am positive that that can be arranged. Before you leave on Sunday, okay?" I replied, pulling her close. "But now, Heartbreaker, I want to hear all about Josie."

She blushed, of course, but only a little. She was safe in bed with Linda and me, her protectors, so she talked freely about Josie, her hopes and dreams, her worries and fears. But those seemed a little further away than they had yesterday.

"Josie is really sweet, kind. She's from South Korea originally and has been here for eight years, first for college, and now does robotic maintenance at the auto plant. Lives alone and all her family is back home, so I think she's pretty lonely."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"Maybe. We won't be back for a couple of months, so I think we'll stick to e-mail and maybe a phone call or two, and see if we still like each other then."

"She's pretty, huh?" I added.

"She is, but she's not really what I'm looking for."

"Yeah, she's only smart, beautiful, and funny," I grinned.

"Stop. She's just not my ideal match, that's all."

"What ARE you looking for?"

"I don't want to say, I'm afraid I'll jinx it. Let's talk about something else."

"Okay, you are going to come here for grad school with Sharon next year, aren't you? I know where we can rent a house big enough for all of us...wouldn't that be fun?" I asked, nibbling on an earlobe--a soft sigh my reward.

"I think so, if Sharon wants to. I feel guilty about mom and dad, I mean Mr. and Mrs. Moore, paying for everything. I just hope I can pay them and Sharon and Linda back one day for everything they have done for me. I don't know what would have happened to me without them," she said, a sob catching in her throat.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, babe. You're worth it, that's what I think," I said, holding her. I drifted off not long after that, Mar talking softly and caressing me. I felt very much like a big brother, her protector. But a big brother who wanted to have sex with her before the weekend was up, so maybe a brother was not appropriate... but I couldn't think of a better word. Maybe I would be a little more literate in the morning.

**

I drifted awake to Linda nuzzling my neck, fondling my balls, and lightly stroking my morning wood. I knew it was Linda before I opened my eyes, as this had become a part of our morning routine, two-to-three times a week. As it turned out, she was horny when she woke up, something we obviously had in common... one look at the tent in my sheets was the only confirmation needed. This was one-hundred-percent Linda's show, my only contribution being an erect penis, willing mouth, and roaming hands. She ground herself slowly against my thigh, an image of Rich from the night before popping into my head, as I opened my eyes, eventually finding hers, bright with lust.

"Morning, baby," she cooed.

"Mmmmm, morning," I sighed. "Are we alone?" I asked.

"Brick and Mar went to the store; they're going to cook a big breakfast when they get back. They were disappointed in the lack of food in your refrigerator." That was not surprising--Rich and I were not great cooks.

Linda pulled the covers away, sat up, and straddled me, guiding me into her warm, tight box, before lying down on my chest and pulling the covers back up over us. We loved this position, especially in the morning. It was much less me driving in and out of her and more her grinding into me. Part of it was her-on-top-and-me-on-the-bottom, part her-clit-in-constant-contact-with-my-stomach, and part her-super-sensitive-nipples-rubbing-roughly-against-my-chest.

We had started waking up half an hour earlier, so we didn't have to rush, and could let our passion slowly build as we began to fully wake up, kisses starting out gently and gradually increasing in intensity. It was definitely more about making love than animal lust. At least, that's how it would start; we're only human, after all. Eventually, the grinding would become fucking, and I would begin thrusting deeply, as she slammed down to meet me, and she would raise up enough for the Nipple Whisperer to do his part to bring the show to a mind-bending climax, Linda screaming as quietly as possible, if that makes sense; my moans and grunts less audible. Rich would hear us next door, certainly, as did Linda's roommate when we were in her apartment. We did try, though, which should count for something, right?

Linda hopped up and headed for a shower as I recuperated. Thirty seconds after the shower started, Rich came in and closed the door, looking in my direction, but avoiding eye contact-- nervous as the cat with the tail and the chair...I can't remember how it goes, exactly. Nervous.

"Dude, I have so many questions," I said, though I was hard-pressed to articulate them.

"I know, man. Listen, we will talk, I promise, but after the girls leave, okay?" he looked like something was going to reach out and smack him...or maybe someone, a tall blonde woman, perhaps.

"Okay, Rich. Anything I should know now, while they are here?"

"Um, I don't know what Mum...I mean Sharon, might make me do. Just roll with it and we will deal with it after they leave, okay? Please, man?"

"No problem, dude. It might get weird, but you're my best friend, and still will be when they leave tomorrow evening, no matter what. Uh, dude, are you wearing panties?" I asked.

At that, Rich turned and bolted from the room. I laughed until I cried, though I did have the decency to put a pillow over my face first. This was shaping up to be a very weird day.

After Linda was finished, I hopped in the shower and got myself together, it was just after ten-thirty and the girls were in our laughably small kitchen, cooking and laughing as I folded the laundry and went in to say good morning. Rich was nowhere to be found and the bedroom door was closed. Mar was putting biscuits in the oven as I came up behind her and squeezed an ass cheek, receiving a giggle and a slap at my hand in return. I moved over to Sharon and hugged her from behind, my hands 'accidentally' grabbing her ample tits.

"Good morning to you too, Tony," she laughed.

I slid behind Linda, who was scrambling some eggs, kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear, "Good morning, my love. You were wonderful this morning," as she leaned into me, smiling.

"Go away and let us cook, Tone."

"Tony, go check on Rich, please, and make sure everything's all right," Sharon asked.

"Sure thing," I replied, going over to knock on his bedroom door and entering. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, panties the only thing he had on (Sharon's, I assumed), staring at the floor. I closed the door and sat down next to him, my hand lightly rubbing his back. "You okay, dude?"

"This is crazy, man, I don't know if I can do this. When it was just Sharon and me, that was one thing, and I got carried away. It was fantastic, the best day and night of my life, no question, but now, with you and Linda and Mar, I don't know if I can go out there. I don't really know them at all, and I don't know what Sharon is going to want to do today and if I can do it, if I want to do it," he said, shaking.

My mind flashed to the hazing, sitting beside KJ, scared and nervous. "Just breathe, Rich," I said, pulling him into a side hug. "It's okay, dude, I get it, seriously. Listen, everybody out there is in sweats, getting ready for a nice breakfast, great opportunity to get to know everyone a little better. As for what comes next, we'll make sure there are ground rules and if there is anything you don't want to do, we won't do it, period."

Rich nodded, taking a shaky breath. "You're right, I trust you and you trust Linda, and Linda trusts Sharon, so I trust her as well. It's just, Sharon can get me to do things..." he trailed off.

I smiled. "Let's start with getting some clothes on and eating breakfast, okay? Where are your sweats?" I asked, opening a drawer and looking down at several pairs of lacy panties. "Are these yours?" I asked, surprised.

"Shit." I heard Rich mutter. "Yeah, I, uh..."

"Doesn't matter," I said, opening another drawer and finding some sweats. "Here, put these on, and let's eat," tossing him some clothes. Once he was dressed, I opened the door, grabbed his reluctant hand, and pulled him toward the kitchen.

"Where's our food, wenches!" I said loudly, receiving cackles, a thrown dish towel, and three fingers in reply.

"Good morning, Pet. Would you please set the table?" Sharon said to Rich, smiling sweetly.

"Yes, Mum," he replied, as she pulled him close and kissed him softly, them beaming at each other, and I swear you could see his tension melt away at her touch.

We settled around our small dining room table, piled high with biscuits, gravy, eggs, orange juice, and coffee. We only had four chairs, so Rich sat on Sharon's leg, her arm around his waist and everyone dug in. The food was delicious and talk was minimal, though I did notice Sharon feeding Rich, whose sweats were tenting from the attention. When we were finished, Rich and I cleared the table, cleaned up the kitchen, and washed the dishes as the ladies retired to the living room, the musky aroma of weed filling the small apartment. I flipped the exhaust fan on and went in and opened the window a fraction, cold February air blowing in...I hate the smell of weed.

Back in the kitchen, I asked Rich how he was doing. "Listen," he said nervously, "I may have mentioned a fantasy to Sharon yesterday that, um, well, involves you. Uh, if she, um..." and trailed off, focused intently on scrubbing a pan.

I leaned down and whispered to him, "Dude, there are three beautiful, sexy women fifteen feet away, and an attractive guy right next to me that has been my best friend for, like, ten years, that I love and care about. If some freaky shit goes down the next thirty hours or so, I'm definitely okay with that," reaching a hand down and caressing an ass cheek and kissing his neck softly. "Okay?" I asked.

Rich leaned into me and nodded, "Thanks, Tone."

"Good, let's finish and then get high," I said. Ten minutes later we joined the ladies in the living room, sitting on the couch with Mar in the middle, shotgunning weed. I sat on the floor between Linda and Mar, one of their calves on my shoulders, contentment settling over me. Rich was in front of Sharon's spread legs on the couch, nestled in her arms. Thirty minutes later, we were all horny and feeling giddy. We also discussed safe words and reassured Rich that saying 'No' was completely acceptable.

"Rich, because I trust each of them completely, I feel powerful in giving myself to them, to submitting to them. They are not taking control...I am giving them control. And if I ask for that control back, I trust them to give it. There are, let me see (my ability to do math seriously diminished), ten tits, five asses, three pussies, two cocks, and five mouths in this room. I'm pretty sure we can find something to do that will satisfy everyone," I said, giggling.

Mar climbed down into my lap, shotgunning more sweet smoke into my lungs as we molested each other, Linda's tongue finding its way into my ear. This was the first time I had been around a high Heartbreaker, and I had never seen her this uninhibited, pulling on my sweatpants as she tried to work hers down simultaneously, which just made me giggle, which made Linda, watching from the couch, giggle above me, her hand idly playing with my hair.

Mar huffed, which was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen, and looked at me, "Help me, Daddy," she said, so I lifted my hips and slid my sweats under my hips so she could pull them down and off. I had not bothered with underwear, reasonably sure they would just get in the way, and saw that Mar had done the same, her snow-white skin contrasting with her red sweats. She ripped her shirt off, no bra, and settled between my legs, "Finally," she giggled and sighed, her mouth moving in to lick and suck on my balls.

"Oh, that's nice, baby," I sighed, my head leaning back against the couch, Linda turning my head and kissing me aggressively, moaning into my mouth. I reached a hand up to the back of her head, pulling her in deeper, and moaning back.