When We Were Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lose the belt and your boxers, you won't be needing them tonight,"

"Ma'am?"

"Did I stutter, slave?"

"No, ma'am, but..." I looked at Mar and could see nervous excitement in her eyes and I thought back to our conversation with Rich about trust. I could say 'no', it was my decision to play along or not. And while I maybe didn't recognize the Mar of the last hour, I knew I trusted the one I saw in her eyes, the one trying to be assertive. She was asking me to play with her, to help her, to trust her...I tossed the belt and boxers on the bed, got my shoes back on, stood up, dress pants around my ankles, and grinned at Mar.

She beamed and hugged me tight, looking up at me and mouthing 'Thank you, Tony,' before stepping back. "Jerk Daddy's big cock for me," she said, raising her short skirt to reveal that she too, would be going out sans underwear, and sliding a finger along her slit, staring at my cock.

I followed her instructions, and for a minute we stared at each other's crotch, getting ourselves worked up. "Stop, slave," she said, huskily. "Pull up your pants." I complied, and Mar stepped forward and positioned my three-quarter-hard cock to rest on my right thigh. "At dinner, you will sit to my right, with Linda to your right. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, noting my hard cock would be difficult to conceal, which was probably the point, and I can't say it didn't excite me.

"Good, let's go," she said, licking her juice-covered finger clean, eyes alight.

I stepped into the living room to see Linda had also chosen a short skirt and a revealing top for the evening. Linda's black skirt was just short of mid-thigh and hugged her ass tight, while her blouse was off-the-shoulder and of translucent white silk, a hint of her dark nipples visible, their tenting the fabric obvious. Three-inch strappy heels highlighted her muscular legs and popped her ass out magnificently. Gorgeous.

Sharon wore a dress of deep purple that fell to just above the knee, with a slit high up the side and impossibly high heels that had me looking up at her, her large breasts nearly spilling out the top, unconstrained by a bra. I've never met anyone who oozed sex like Sharon.

Finally, Mar, her bouncing booty encased in a mauve skirt of scandalous length, silk blouse of the same color unbuttoned to just below her breasts, a glimpse of alabaster skin with every step she took, bouncing free.

All three had their hair pulled up off their necks, little tendrils lazily drifting to and fro.

Rich was helping them on with their coats and I looked at him with new eyes, tight jeans highlighting his thin frame, a tight (face it, Tony), very fuckable ass. His sweater covered narrow shoulders and a shapely neck. My best friend was cute.

I had little doubt my cock would be hard for hours and everyone would notice, the only saving grace being they would likely be staring at the gorgeous flesh of my friends instead. We spent thirty seconds ogling each other, Rich's roving eyes stopping at my crotch, slowly dragging their way up to mine, before dropping back down.

"Okay, we're all hot as fuck; let's go break some hearts," Linda said, and we headed out.

Mar sat up front with me for the thirty-minute drive, her hand idly massaging my cock and balls, just enough to keep me mostly hard, with no relief in sight. To be fair, her other hand was slowly moving under her skirt, and when I looked in the rearview mirror, the girls had their heads resting on Rich's shoulders, each of them quiet, looking distracted, the smell of sex permeating the vehicle.

I let everyone out at the mall entrance, and spent an extra five minutes parking, giving Mr. Happy a chance to calm down before joining everyone at the restaurant. Sharon had chosen an upscale place with linen tablecloths and dark lighting and had managed to find us a table in a quiet section of the restaurant. I found my seat with Mar on my left and Linda on my right, as ordered by my mistress. Mar started stroking me the minute I sat down, and with my back to the restaurant, continued as I stood to offer a toast. "Mistress Mar, please, one minute, I need to concentrate."

"Fine, one minute," she grumbled, looking at her watch.

"To Rich, our newest family member. May you find the happiness and fulfillment we enjoy together. We are the island of misfit toys; alone, we struggle, convinced we are freaks for one reason or another. But together, together we are free to be as we were meant to be without fear or judgment."

"To Rich!" we sang. Rich blushed, Sharon leaned over and kissed him deeply, and Mar grabbed my crotch and pulled me back to my seat.

And Linda leaned over and kissed me. "I love you more every day, you know that?" she said.

"I can't believe I'm so lucky, and it's all because of you, Lin. I love you so much it scares me sometimes," leaning in and nuzzling her cheek. "Jeeesusss," I moaned, "what has gotten into Mar?" I whispered, her hand stroking and fondling me under the table.

"I dunno, but she told us we couldn't wear underwear tonight," she shrugged, snaking my hand under the table to prove the point.

"It's gonna get weird," I replied.

Our waitress, Stacey, came to take our order and had to know something was up, Mar's hand in my lap, and Rich's eyes half-closed, his head on Sharon's shoulder as she feigned indifference, but with a gleam in her eye.

Mar actually came to the rescue, ordering a variety of dishes for us to share, her hand never stopping. When the waitress looked at her hand in my lap and smiled, Mar pulled it up and placed her hands a foot apart, and whispered, "Daddy's cock is huge, Stacey." Her eyes bugged out and I nearly choked on my drink. Ever had rum come out of your nose?

The food was delicious, and the dinner, sexually charged. Sharon and Rich were in their own little romantic world, her feeding him between little kisses and murmurs. Linda and I sat close together, knees touching, my hand roaming over her sumptuous legs and inner thigh as we fed ourselves and occasionally each other. She was ravishing, her long, exposed neck, her dark nipples an inch long, brushing against her silk blouse. I leaned down and kissed her neck softly, "You're so damn sexy, Lin, I think I will bend you over this table and fuck your magnificent ass in front of everybody in this whole damn mall until you can't walk straight," I whispered, tweaking a silk-clad nipple, earning me a dropped fork and a whimper.

"Right now, I don't think I would stop you, baby," her hand in my hair, massaging my neck.

Mar was close on my left, and we exchanged little kisses as we ate, her hand tormenting me, her nipples hard against her blouse from teasing herself. Stacey was very attentive during our meal, conversing with Mar, at one point sitting next to her for several minutes, talking quietly; Mar's hand lightly stroking her leg. She checked our water glasses often, seeing if we needed anything, eyes roving over Mar, Linda, and myself, her face flushed. She was in her forties, attractive, big, with wide hips, huge breasts, and the weary expression of someone who worked a lot of hours, both here and at home. As we finished eating, Mar leaned in and whispered, "Fish that cock out when I tell you to, slave, and give Stacey a view of Daddy's big cock to remember us by."

I stared at her a moment, eyes bright with excitement. I scanned the room, and it seemed safe enough, the only people who would see would be our group and Stacey, who was clearly infatuated with us, and little chance she would report our actions. I scooted my chair back six inches, making sure she would get a good look, and nodded at Mar. Linda saw me unzip my pants, her eyes big, and got Sharon and Rich's attention.

Mar nodded at me and waved Stacey over. I pulled my cock and balls out, pre-cum oozing down my shaft, hard and on display. I squeezed Linda's hand, excited and nervous. "Yes, Mar. Are we fini...Ohmygod!" Stacey's hand flew to her mouth, her eyes as big as saucers.

Mar hopped up. "Here, Stacey, why don't you sit down?" guiding Stacey into her chair, rubbing her back gently as her eyes never left my crotch, her hand slowly lowering into her lap.

Mar leaned down and spoke just loud enough for everyone to hear. "We just love Daddy's big cock, don't we?" she said, and everyone nodded and smiled, as Stacey glanced around the table, eyes pausing on Rich, who smiled shyly. Linda leaned down and blew hot air on my cock, causing it to twitch, me to moan, and pre-cum to roll down my shaft. Stacey jumped and then giggled nervously, staring intently.

"That pre-cum is going to make a mess, Stacey, someone should really lick it off," I said, staring at her and squeezing Linda's hand hard enough that I heard her wince, my excitement hammering away inside me.

Mar dropped a fork on the floor between my legs, "Oops," she said, putting a little pressure on her back, an invitation, and whispered something I couldn't make out in her ear.

Stacey hesitated, and then in one fluid motion belying someone her size, was on one knee, one hand on my cock, taking a big whiff of my balls, her tongue licking pre-cum off my shaft and slurping it from my pee hole, and then back in the chair, dropped fork in her hand. "I think you dropped this," she said to Mar, stood up, and began gathering up our plates, her hands shaking noticeably.

I remained exposed until she walked away with an armful of dishes, her eyes glancing back at my dick numerous times, before zipping back up. We said little as we prepared to leave, a big tip for Stacey, and stood as she came back with our receipt, her eyes drawn to my crotch like a gravitational pull. She and Mar hugged tightly, whispering intently, and I slid in behind Stacey, my steel rod between her ample ass cheeks, and hugged her from behind, saying softly, "Thank you for a wonderful meal. You were sensational," giving her a final grind before backing away.

Stacey turned, lust in her eyes, "Please call before you visit us again and I'll make sure to reserve this table and will be here to serve you...Daddy," she said, as we all smiled.

Out in the mall, as we headed toward a lingerie store, Mar was bouncing around, giddy. "Oh. My. God. That was incredible, what a rush! I can't believe we did that. And she's so beautiful and sexy, and was so sweet," she continued to ramble, flitting between us, laughing and hugging, her joy infectious.

"Mar, what did you say to her just before she bent down and licked him?" Rich asked a great question.

"Oh, I told her when she masturbates, her orgasms will be so much better when she knows how Daddy tastes and smells," she replied, laughing. "Wow, what a rush! What can we do next?" and everyone laughed.

"Next, you nut, is we help Rich pick out some beautiful panties and camis," Linda said, linking her arm through his, as he looked around nervously to see if anyone had heard. "Relax, honey, we've got you," she said, kissing his cheek. "We're going to make you look and feel so sexy, we won't be able to keep our hands off you." His blush was just so cute.

I linked arms with Sharon, a few steps behind Linda and Rich, looking up at her, her massive tits bouncing lewdly. "That was so fucking hot. If Stacey had balked, Rich and I would've been under the table in a second. What has gotten into Mar?"

"Beats me, but I'm glad she made you go without a bra," I said, staring at her bouncing flesh. God, but I was horny! Her laugh boomed through the mall, drawing glances and then stares from, well, everybody. Were they staring at Linda's nipples, Sharon's bouncing breasts, Mar's oh-so-short skirt, Rich's fuckable ass, or my hard-on bouncing around unencumbered in my pants? As we neared the store, I blurted out, "How have I never noticed that ass?" stunned I had said that out loud.

Sharon looked at me and smiled, "It's spectacular, isn't it? He took my strap-on like a champ last night, and he makes the cutest whimpers," she sighed.

"You're really smitten, aren't you?"

"Oh, Tony, he's just, just, ugh!" she said softly, so he wouldn't hear. "He's so sweet to me! Most guys just want to fuck my tits or suffocate them or wrestle them, or other weird shit, but we walked and talked for hours yesterday, freezing our asses off. It's like he knows what I need and offers it without me having to say anything, you know? I know I'm freaky and dominant and all, but sometimes a girl needs to be held and told they're beautiful, too. Who knows? It's been all of one day, but our freaky sides are certainly compatible, and he's just so nice."

"He is genuinely a good person and I hope it works out. How did you know he was, well, into me?" I asked.

She laughed, somewhat quietly. "That took about two minutes, Tony. From the first question I asked him, it was 'Tony this' and 'Tony that' and 'Tony thinks' and 'Tony sounds so cute when he's cumming' and..."

"Wait, what?"

"Yep, not 'Linda moans' or 'Linda screams', but 'Tony growls and makes the cutest grunts'. Totally obvious."

"Well, I never," I said. "Uh, did we do okay this morning? I mean, he wants to do these things, right?"

"Oh, you know him, all right. He's way more submissive than you, I think. More feminine, anyway, but I think his cock is soooo pretty. You're bigger and thicker, but he fits so easily in me, in a really good way. Anyway, I'm just guessing at some of this, but if we're still together in a year, he'll be a lot different, a lot happier."

"He's not happy? Not because I..."

"Easy, honey, easy. He has just felt he needed to keep things from people, afraid of what they would think, and how they would react. What you said about the island of misfit toys is spot on, I think. We are all a little freaky, but together we get to express our freaky side, take it out and play with it, see if we like it and if others like it, and not just think about it, imagine it."

We entered the store and I pulled her behind a rack of clothes. "Make him happy, Sharon. He's a really good dude, been there for me, ya know?" I hugged her tightly and she smiled.

"I'll take care of him and you take care of Linda. Okay? And we'll all take care of Mar. Deal?"

"Deal," I said, "Now, let's go buy that boy some thongs. I need to see those cheeks around the apartment."

The girls fawned over Rich while I held the purses, completely out of my element. It was twenty minutes before closing and the store was empty, so the salespeople, Rachel and Michelle, were all over them, sensing a big sale and completely comfortable with Rich as the customer. His hesitancy and nervousness never stood a chance, as they rifled through rack after rack of clothing, spinning him this way and that, grabbing his butt and hips, holding camis and robes to his chest, and manhandling him, basically.

With a massive selection of clothes in their arms, everyone headed for the dressing room as Michelle, the manager, lowered the entrance gate and dimmed the lights before calling me over to the checkout counter. "You can set those purses here, Daddy," she said, laughing at the expression on my face. "We get all kinds, Daddy, and after thirty years in this business, your crew is pretty tame. Rich will be so pretty when they're done, you won't recognize her."

'Her?'

"Oh, and Mar said she was busy and asked me to give you this," she said, stepping up to me and unzipping my pants, hand snaking inside and pulling my cock out, tugging and squeezing.

"Whoa, uh, Michelle, that's, ah, oooo nice, but youuuu..."

"Relax, Daddy, she said you needed to be ready, and they have things well in hand, back there," Michelle chuckled at her choice of words, tugging on my once again hardening cock, her other hand unbuttoning her silk blouse. She was about fifty, five-foot-six, with nice breasts encased in a black lace bra, tight slacks covering generous hips...and a wedding ring. She popped a tit free and lowered my head to it, "Don't be shy, Daddy, Mommy needs some lovin', too."

Well, who am I to deny an invitation from Mommy? I backed her against the counter, put my leg between hers, and began grinding into her sex, my cock grinding between us, "Yess, Daddy. Oh, that's nice," she cooed in my ear. I sucked on her nipple and ground harder, hours of teasing getting the better of me.

Michelle's arms were in my hair as she held on, "Yesyesyes, Daddy, god I'm so wet, grind my clitty, Mommy needs to cum, Daddy...getting close, Daddy, grind that clitty, grind that clitty...close, Daddy...make Mommy cum...Cumming, Daddy...cumming...mmmmm."

She laid her head against my chest, breathing heavily, my own breath labored. God, but I needed to cum. As if reading my mind, Michelle said "Easy, Daddy, no cumming," pushing me back gently, laughing softly as I groaned, trying to get my breath under control. "Oh, but you are precious, Daddy," she said, smoothing my hair and cupping my cheek. "If I were twenty years younger..."

I grinned at her, "You would what, Mommy?" and tweaked her nipple.

Michelle closed her eyes and moaned, before slapping my hand away, "Bad boy," she said, grinning. She glanced at her watch, "Okay, Daddy, put that thing away before I swallow it whole. I believe they are ready for you now; I'll see you in a little while."

I tucked myself away, reluctantly, and headed for the changing area, wondering what they needed me for. Turning the corner, I saw the ladies, facing away from me, and I just wanted to fuck them all. Linda's small ass was my favorite, but Sharon's thick thighs and Mar's bubble butt were tied for second, and Rachel's was nothing to sneeze at. I wrapped my arms around Lin, my cock nestled against the top of her ass, chin on top of her head, and froze. Rich was facing away, sliding a pink camisole over his head, a matching thong showing off tight cheeks and toned legs. My cock twitched and Linda said softly, "I know, right? It's incredible. I just want to dive in, tongue first. And wait until he turns around..."

The cami settled into place, and he smoothed the satin material with his hands, and I swear, Rachel whimpered. My best friend turned around and I gasped. He was wearing makeup, just a little, I think. Mascara, blush, lip gloss. It softened his face, his big brown eyes popping, and he was glowing, his little nipples like erasers against the material, his cock half-hard in his thong. I've mentioned a couple of times today that he was cute, which is bullshit. My best friend is a fuckin' smoke show. Our eyes met, and he blushed deep red, batting his eyes as he looked away, embarrassed, and I almost came.

"Keeper," Sharon said.

He smiled and began removing the outfit, as Rachel brought him another to try on.

"Does he look that good in all of them?" I whispered to Linda.

"Usually better, that's not his best color."

"Jesus. Who did the makeup?"

"Rachel, she's a marvel." Rich was slipping on some satin sleep shorts, and I had to step back from Linda, afraid I would cum in my pants if she moved against me even a fraction.

Seeing me for the first time, Rachel smiled, "We're almost done, Daddy, just a few more." I just nodded, not even registering what she'd called me.

The last item was an emerald-green satin robe that came to just below his ass and was added to the 'keeper' pile.

"You can get dressed now, honey," Rachel said, kissing his cheek, and Rich hugged her tight, tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Rachel, for everything."

She smiled. "You have my contact info, right? Any questions, just ask," and then she leaned in and whispered something to him, his eyes sliding to mine and blushing deeply, before going into a changing room.

Rachel walked past me, squeezed my arm, and smiled. I went over and hugged Sharon, tears in her eyes, as well. "Okay?" I asked.

"He's so beautiful," she whispered.

"And SO into you, you lucky bitch," I whispered back, and I'm pretty sure she blushed a little.