When We Were Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mar stopped with a handful of clothes and winked at me, "Rich has something for you," she said, and nodded toward the changing room.

"What?" I asked, and she just smiled and disappeared into the store, leaving me alone.

"Can you help me with something in here, Daddy?" Rich said, from the changing room.

I chuckled to myself, thinking I needed to have him call me Daddy more often, just to embarrass him. "What do you need, dude?" I said, poking my head inside. "Oh my," I breathed.

Rich's back was to me, wearing a forest-green romper, his ass cheeks peeking out the bottom. "Would you tie this for me, Daddy?" he asked, indicating a loose lace on his upper back. I wanted to squeeze those cheeks and dive in between, run my hands down his smooth thighs...

"Daddy?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah, let me help," I said. My hands were shaking and it took a bit for me to get it tied. "All done," I said, as I ran my hands along his smooth shoulders and kissed his neck softly, making him shiver. He turned around and I got an up-close look at his made-up face. I don't know anything about makeup, but he looked really good, more feminine, but still like Rich. His eyes were mesmerizing, and as I lost myself in them a little bit, he spoke...

"Uh, thank you, Daddy...for (I started to talk and he brushed his finger across my mouth), shh, yes, I do. For the best weekend of my life, for Sharon, for these clothes, for accepting me and not pushing me away, for what you said at the restaurant, for being my best..."

He finally stopped talking, which, admittedly, is hard to do with someone else's tongue in your mouth. I kissed him hard, a moan from somewhere down deep within him reaching my lizard brain, and the day's pent-up desires were unleashed. I pushed him to his knees, his hands attacking my zipper, button flying across the room, his mouth on me before my pants hit the floor. He took me deep, deeper than anyone ever had, his nose in my pubic hair, his throat opening, and I exploded, bellowing my release throughout the changing area, the store, and the mall, grunting with each aftershock, hands on the wall to keep from collapsing on him, his mouth hoovering every last drop from my body.

I collapsed onto the bench, Rich humming on my cock, eyes closed. I reached down and pulled him off my cock, despite his cute little whine, and into my arms, holding him as I came slowly back to earth. It took me a few minutes, but I finally opened my eyes to find my love and lovers looking down at us, smiling, tears in Sharon's eyes, Rachel and Michelle looking on with smiles.

I looked at Michelle, "Sorry, Mommy. Was I loud?"

Everyone turned to stare, as she threw her head back and laughed. "Daddy, I think you set off car alarms in the parking lot."

I blushed and everyone laughed. "Honey, we need to go, Rachel and Michelle need to get home," Linda said, and I nodded. Sharon helped Rich up and they stepped into another stall to get changed, while I stood up shakily, zipping up, looking around for the button before giving up, and leaning on Linda.

We thanked Rachel and Michelle, hugs all around, Rachel and Rich's especially tender, and wandered through the empty mall toward the car. "Lin, would you drive, please? I'm beat."

"Sure, babe," I climbed into the back seat and invited Rich to join me. I had so many things to talk to him about, but I was out cold before we were out of the parking lot...

**

Rich woke me up when we pulled up to the apartment and I helped carry in the clothes he bought, "Holy shit, dude, how much did you buy?"

"Sharon insisted. She said it was a late Christmas gift."

"Some gift--there must be twenty outfits here."

"Twenty-four, if you must know," Sharon said, "plus three rompers, two negligees, three sleep shorts, and fourteen robes. Oh, and three pairs of slippers. My baby's gonna look good around here," she added, hugging him tightly.

"Where are we going to put it all?" he wondered.

"I have the answer if everyone will have a seat," I said. We opened a couple of bottles of wine and everyone settled on the couch, Linda sideways on my lap, legs in Mar's lap, with Rich curled up in Sharon's lap on the other end, "But first, Mistress Mar here has some explaining to do."

"What?" she said.

An uproar ensued, everyone speaking at once. "You know good and damn well. Don't 'What?' me, young lady". You get the idea.

"Okay. Okay," she said, "I, uh, well, Tony, you explain it for me."

"I'd only be guessing, honey. You should do it," I replied.

"Ugh. Well, I, um, uh, you see, DAMMIT!" she exploded, "I hate being like this, stuttering, meek, shy, scared of my own damn shadow, afraid all the time, constantly putting myself down, convinced my parents were right to disown me (my mouth dropped open and I reached my hand out, Linda grabbing it and shaking her head), it's just fucking exhausting and I hate it," she was breathing hard, tears running down her cheeks.

"But this morning, the first time I ever tried weed, 'Weed Mar' didn't think, she just did. She wanted to fuck Tony, so she did; she didn't wait for him to initiate, she took control. Weed Mar isn't shy or scared, she doesn't stutter or analyze every word that comes out of her mouth. She knows she's hot and flaunts it, and tells her parents to go fuck themselves, that they don't know what they're missing. I didn't want Weed Mar to leave, so I made you all go without underwear and got Stacey to lick Tony's dick and Michelle to jerk him and, well..." finally running out of steam, tears still falling.

Linda let go of my hand and I hugged her to us, shushing her and trying to communicate our love for her.

She slowly calmed down and continued, "It was difficult, keeping the old Mar quiet while Weed Mar was having fun, but dammit, it was a blast! Keeping Tony all worked up for Rich was exciting (I glanced at Rich, who blushed beet red), and old Mar would have been too afraid. I like Weed Mar," she said, shrugging.

We all just sat there, the silence becoming awkward, until Rich raised his wine glass, "To Weed Mar, may we see her more often," and we all joined in, Mar grinning.

"And fuck her goddamn parents," Sharon exploded, to which we agreed with equal heat.

Linda said, "Honey, would you come to therapy (her face went white, and she flinched like she'd been slapped) with Tony and me? I know you hated therapy, but that was, Honey, look at me (Linda grabbed her hand and squeezed hard), that was that bullshit 'conversion therapy' crap your parents made you go to. This would be completely different. Tell her about Carmen, Tone."

"Have you told Sharon about the hazing?" I asked her.

"Some, not a lot."

Taking a minute to collect my thoughts, I looked at Mar, Rich, and Sharon. "Mar, I told you about the hazing last night and how the therapist helped me. That's Carmen, and she's amazing. I went to see her after scaring and hurting Lin one night when my mind thought I was back there, being assaulted, raped, and Linda was the rapist. I thought I was past it, that it didn't affect me anymore, but I was wrong, and Carmen helped me deal with it. I will tell you anything you want to know, but suffice it to say it was bad and I felt a lot of guilt and shame afterward. It's not all kittens and rainbows now, but I think I'm much better (looking at Lin, who nodded), and Carmen is a big reason why. We'll even go with you if you want until you feel comfortable with her. Will you think about it? Please?"

Mar was chewing on a fingernail, "You would really go with me?" she asked, looking at us, scared, and we nodded. "Okay," she whispered, leaning her head on my shoulder.

We sat there a few moments, everyone lost in thought, until Rich enquired, "Tony, you said you knew where I could keep my clothes."

"Well, not tonight, but what if I said we could live, the five of us, in a four-bedroom, three-bath house six minutes from campus next year for free?"

"Is it a crack house?" Sharon asked.

I smiled, "No. My dad has worked for Miss Ruth, that's what I call her, part-time for twenty years, repairing apartments and rental homes she owns, and she would babysit me when he was working; she's like a grandma to me. Anyway, I learned a couple of years ago that she owns hundreds of houses and apartment buildings, and a lot of office buildings, too, all over the country. I called her last week and asked her if she had anything here that might work, and she has the house I mentioned that needs a bunch of work and she will give us one year, no rent or utilities if we will do the work over summer break. What do you think?"

"I can't change a lightbulb, Tony," Mar said, Sharon nodding her head.

"Rich and I worked for her for two summers, it's no worse than that. Paint, flooring, hang doors, stuff like that. It should take about a month," and Rich nodded.

"I like it," he said.

"She would do that for you?" Linda asked.

"I don't know, but she will for us. Listen, I told her that I had four friends that I loved very much, that were like the family I always wanted growing up, but never had, one of whom I intended to marry one day (staring at Linda who leaned over and kissed me on the cheek), and that we needed a place to live together next year, and this is what she is offering us. I left out the part about wanting to fuck each of you silly every day, I don't know if she would have understood," and everyone laughed.

"But if there are five of us and only four bedrooms, then somebody is going to have to double up," Linda said, a smile playing on her lips.

"Well, I thought Rich and I would share a room," at which Linda and Sharon cackled and proceeded to smack me upside the head. "I hadn't really planned to do it this way, but Linda, would you move in with me next year? You know I love you like crazy, and we sort of live together already."

"I'll think about it. Okay, yes," she laughed, leaning in to kiss me.

"Can we go look at the house?" Mar asked.

"Sure, it's empty and I have the code to get in. We can go tomorrow before you guys head back to school."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Sharon exclaimed, "I can't bear the thought of leaving you guys," hugging Rich tightly. "Take me to bed, honey, and fuck me so hard I'll remember it for the next two months."

Rich smiled and the two of them said goodnight and headed to their room.

"Shall we?" Linda asked, holding out a hand to us.

I watched Linda and Mar make love that night, neither of them having cum like a freight train two hours ago. It was soft and beautiful, and fine; I participated a little bit, helping to double-team each of them in turn. When their desire was sated, we cuddled together and drifted off to the sounds of Sharon having multiple orgasms. Way to go, dude!

The next morning, Linda showed Rich and me how to boil water (shut up!) and scramble eggs, though we were much better at cleaning up the dishes, and then we went to see our future home. It was going to need a couple of dumpsters to clear out all the crap left by the previous tenant, but it would be very nice once we were done, and I silently vowed to fuck each member of my 'family' in each and every room of the house in the year we would be there. After all, you gotta have goals in life, right?

We went home, had a light lunch, and discussed the house a little bit, but it was subdued, nobody wanting the girls to leave. Rich and Sharon cuddled on the couch and the girls and I lay on our bed and talked about nothing, really; Linda and I loving on Mar.

And then it was time to go, our schedules such that it would be two months before we were all together again. There were tears and promises to call and email, and then they were gone, Linda heading back to her apartment to study and do laundry. The apartment felt empty, but it had been a great weekend...and Rich just snuggled in beside me in a thong and satin robe...