When We Were Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda broke away from my mouth, her forehead on the couch by my head, and shuddered, "Fuck, YES, Brick! You're gonna make me cum...Fuckfuckfuckfuck...FUUUCK!" she barked, as I watched her eyes lose focus as she panted. "Don't stop...don't stop...don't stop...cumming!" she moaned into the cushion, her ears burning red, her hand grabbing my hair painfully.

When Linda eased up on my hair, I turned my head to see what Rich was up to, finding him on his knees, face buried in a naked Sharon's pussy, her legs spread wide as she lay on the couch, licking at Linda's juices, her hand holding him tight to her. Turning back to Mar, I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and stroked her head; she looked up at me and smiled, a ball popping out of her mouth. "I love these things," she giggled, "warm and salty and they smell like you, Daddy," her hand lifting one up and taking it back into her mouth as she looked into my eyes, before closing them and settling back down. I just giggled and closed my eyes, loving the feeling. I would have liked her to move up a few inches, but she was in a zone and we were in no hurry.

Linda tapped me on the head and shotgunned more sweet smoke into my lungs, her tongue following the smoke as far as my tonsils, I think. Coming up for air, we watched our lover between my legs, sighing and humming as she made love to my nuts, ignoring the half-hard cock resting on her forehead. "She looks so peaceful, doesn't she?" Linda giggled.

"FUUUUUCK!!! DAMN YOU DON'T STOP, PET!!!" interrupted our quiet moment, as Sharon's orgasm neared, her breathing rapid in my ear, "Damn, he's sooooo dammmmn gooood, Tony...so damn...fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, 'I'm ooff...Mmmmm."

I glanced behind me to see Linda blowing smoke down Sharon's throat as she came violently, her hips bucking wildly as she held Rich tight to her, Linda swallowing her scream, goosebumps exploding across her body. It was, uh, intense.

"Wow," Mar said, sitting up, her face wet with her own spit, my balls shining, "he must be good," then turning to look at me, pouting. "Daddy, you promised me your big cock last night...I need it now, pleeeeaase."

I grinned at her and looked over my shoulder for Linda, "Baby, would you like to get me ready..."

"I will," I heard Rich say, as he crawled over and took me into his mouth, settling onto his stomach, before I could turn my head around. "Mmmmm..." he hummed around my cock, sucking and slurping, one hand fondling my shiny balls.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned, my hand dropping to his head as he bobbed up and down on my shaft, his nose in my pubic hair. Mar giggled, and crawled up to me, taking my free hand and sucking on my finger, then lowering it to her sex and slipping it inside, leaning in and kissing me, whimpering into my mouth.

A couple of minutes inside Rich's mouth and I was rock hard. "He's ready," he said to Mar, smiling, before leaning up to Sharon, a big grin on his face as she beamed at him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, pet," she said happily.

He and I really needed to talk.

"How do you want me, Heartbreaker?" I asked.

She bit her lower lip, thinking. "You on top, this time. Is that okay?" she asked. I nodded and she grinned, laying down on her back and spreading her legs for me, as I lowered myself to her.

Seeing nervousness in her eyes, I nodded, "I know, baby," and she smiled. As I lined myself up, ready to enter her, Linda leaned down and shotgunned sweet smoke into Mar's lung, lingering, tongues mingling as I oh-so-slowly entered her, wet and very tight. Linda lay down next to us, she had to be more stoned than the rest of us, and nibbled on Mar's breast as I inched my way in, watching her face for any signs of discomfort. Her eyes never left mine, her hand on Linda's head, mewling softly. "Pain?" I asked, and she shook her head, smiling. I grinned back and continued on until I was in as far as I could go. "That's it, Heartbreaker, I'm balls deep, as they say," her eyes big and grinning, as Linda laughed around her nipple.

"Way to go, Heartbreaker!!" Sharon yelled from the couch, Mar turning bright red and giggling. I looked over my shoulder to see Sharon laying on the couch, spooning Rich, her hand rubbing him idly through his red, lacy panties.

I lowered myself over her, my body covering hers, as Linda moved up to nuzzle her neck, and whispered in her ear, "Are you my little fuck-doll, baby?" a call back to our first time together.

She grinned, "Yes, Daddy," she said softly, kissing my cheek. "Fuck me, Daddy, remember to pull out, okay?"

"I will, baby. Linda and I like this position a lot," I whispered to her, as I ground up and down on her, in and out maybe an inch, seeking maximum contact with her clit.

Her eyes got big, "Yesss," she whispered back, her whimpers fueling my desire.

Up and down, side to side, around the world, I ground against her nub relentlessly, Linda nibbling one ear and twisting a nipple while I stared at my lover as she slowly lost her mind. "Cumming, Daddy," she said softly. "Yesss, Daddy...fuck me, please Daddy...oooooh, Linda."

I fucked her right through her first orgasm and into her second, "Right there! Yesyesyes, fuck me! Cumming!" she barked, head lolling side to side, whimpering, fingernails digging painfully into my back. I began thrusting in and out, my own release not far off, before going back to the grind. Thrust...thrust...grind...grind...thrust...thrust...grind...grind...thrust...grind... "Cumming... cumming... cumming," she mumbled, arms wrapping around my neck and pulling me down, head thrashing side to side, her vaginal walls squeezing and milking, squeezing and milking, Linda giggling non-stop (yep, stoned).

Mar's death grip on my neck made pulling out a challenge, just managing before shooting all over her pussy and stomach, rope after rope, five, seven times, maybe more. I was grunting and babbling into the carpet by Mar's head, before I collapsed, rolling off her onto my back, chest heaving, twitching, completely out of it.

The next thing I remembered was a mouth on my cock, slurping the remnants of semen from my body, and a tongue licking up any stray droplets it could find while hands roamed my body...it was heavenly. I rolled my head to the side to see Mar breathing heavily and moaning softly, her hand on Sharon's head between her legs. On the other side of them was Linda, staring intently as her finger flicked Mar's nipple repeatedly.

My cum-drunk, stoned mind processed this slowly. That means...that means Rich is down there pleasuring me. I grabbed a handful of hair and lightly tugged until he slid up to me, his hard-on encased in lace panties against my thigh. "Why didn't you say something, all these years...you could have."

Rich blushed a little and kissed me softly, interrupting my rambling, before nibbling on my ear and nuzzling my neck.

I grabbed Mar's hand and shuffled just a bit until our heads were touching. "Good?"

"Mmmmm, it was wonderful, Daddy. Better than the first time...mmmm, yes, Shar, eat me," she mumbled quietly. I watched as Sharon feasted on Mar's sex, her mouth and tongue in constant motion, two fingers curling inside her, rubbing her G-spot, as she neared another climax. Sharon stopped her ministrations for a moment as Mar whined, and tapped Rich's leg, jerking her head at me when their eyes met, before ducking back between her legs.

As Mar started cumming beside me, Rich put his head back by my ear, "Tone, um, I've had a crush on you for years. I love your eyes an your ass, your chest, your cock...I've wanted to suck it for years. I told Sharon yesterday, I don't know why, which is why last night..." he trailed off, and went back to nuzzling my neck, his hand rubbing circles on my chest.

This went on for a few minutes, as I worked out my feelings for my best friend and how to respond, taking into consideration everything I'd learned about him in the last twenty-four hours. He had risked our friendship to admit his truth, and I had some idea how difficult it must have been for him, and how nervous he was right now, agonizing over how I would respond.

I knew I wasn't really into guys, in much the same way Linda wasn't really into girls, and just as Sharon and Mar knew how she felt about me and would never stand in our way, I knew that Rich would never try to come between us. So, at the end of the day, this was an opportunity to invite him into our group and have some fun... and for my best friend, I couldn't say no.

I pulled his head up so I could see his face, his eyes closed, very nervous. I leaned up and kissed him, softly, and he opened his eyes to see my smile. I cupped his cheek and used my thumb to wipe away a stray tear. "We should have been doing this for years," I said, our faces inches apart (I couldn't have, needing Carmen's help to get to this point, but he didn't need to know that), and his smile lit up the room as he hugged me tight, shaking a little.

I glanced over to see all the girls watching us, Sharon from between Mar's legs, Mar's head turned toward me, Linda's chin on Mar's stomach, eyes glazed over.

"There are going to be some changes around here; right, Sharon?" I said, glancing at her.

"Right, Tony." Rich looked at us anxiously. "First, you need more panties, pet. Thongs, I think, to show off your beautiful ass, and some camisoles," she said.

"And I expect to see you in them every day," I added. "I think the girls will have to take you shopping," I added, noticing Rich's eyes get big and feeling his cock twitch against my leg.

"Second, you'll shave everything but your head and keep it smooth, with no stubble; you swam competitively, so it should be easy for you. I don't want any little curlies to get in the way when we take you down our throats." I stared at Rich, who whimpered softly.

"Third, no cumming without permission," Sharon said, adding, "you like that, pet."

He moaned, laid his head on my chest, and started humping my leg.

"Failure to follow each of these rules will result in discipline, pet." Sharon's predatory grin made Rich shiver, and his humping sped up.

"One last thing. When we're playing, you'll refer to them as Mistress or Ma'am or Mum. And you can call me Sir or..." I said, turning my head to Mar, who giggled and nodded.

"Daddy," she said.

"Rich, I think these are things you will enjoy, but you can change them now or at any time, you just need to say so. And you have your safe word. I love you, dude, and this is about what YOU want, not what we want. So, give it some thought, and we can discuss it later, okay?" I said, kissing him softly, looking into my best friend's eyes for a clue as to how he was feeling.

"I'll think about it...a lot, I promise. But, uh, can I please cum, Tone...uh, Daddy?"

The girls giggled and I smiled and nodded my head, bringing my mouth to his, and gripping a cheek hard in each hand, his need evident as I helped him hump my leg, our tongues dancing. I felt Sharon sit on my leg, and a moment later, Rich was moaning into my mouth (if I had to guess, I'd say a finger made it into his asshole), and I could feel him exploding into his panties, soaking my leg as he moaned and groaned for another minute, until he was spent. I held him to me, rubbing his back as his breathing got under control. "Thank you, Tony," he said softly, kissing my neck.

"Pet, I think you should clean up your mess," Sharon said with a kind smile, eyes indicating his cum-stained panties, as he looked around the room, eight eyes on him, kind, but anxious. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for maybe ten seconds before opening them, looking at each of us in turn, removing his panties and bringing them to his mouth, licking and sucking, a moan confirmation he was enjoying himself. When he finished, Sharon was there to lock him in a hug, tears in their eyes. She took his hand and stood up. "We are going to take a quick shower and get cleaned up," she said, as they disappeared into the bathroom.

I got up and sat on the couch, the girls joining me, "Do you think I did the right thing?" I asked. "Maybe it's too much for him, or maybe I stepped on Sharon's toes?" I much preferred following orders, rather than giving them, and the stress of hurting my best friend somehow was palpable.

Linda looked at me, not all there, "I smoked too much weed," she giggled, leaning against me and flicking my nipple over and over, focusing intently. So much for the counsel I had come to rely upon.

I just grinned at her and looked to Mar, to whom I had explained everything that had taken place the night before in their room. "Based on how turned on he was when he heard his list of requirements, I'd say you got it about right," Mar said, "I think Sharon is okay, they really seem to have a bond after just twenty-four hours together. You saw them just now, hugging and tearing up. That's not Sharon; I think there's really something going on there."

"I hope so," I sighed, "I would hate it if it changed anything between us. He's been my best friend for a long time, and when he admitted having a crush on me, I just had to show him that it was okay. I could not just rebuff him, you know?"

Mar leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "You're a good friend, Tony."

"Plus, he's cute, right?"

"He is. I like his hair, and he really does have a sexy butt."

I heard a snort and looked over to find Linda asleep. I grinned and said to Mar, "If you will pull the sheet down, I'll get this one into bed for a nap." Mar nodded and went ahead of me as I picked up my love and laid her down gently in bed and we covered her up, smiling down at her.

As we pulled our sweatpants back on, I asked Mar if weed always made her more assertive and less shy. She grinned, "This is the first time I've ever smoked, so I don't know."

"Well, we will just have to try it again and see; you were all over me," I said, tickling her.

"Stop it, Tony! No!" she laughed, and soon we were wrestling around on the floor, playing grab-ass, or grab-tit, if you will.

Sharon loomed over us, grinning. "We're done in the shower, guys."

"How is Rich?" I asked, concerned.

"Excited, nervous, anxious. You surprised him--me, too."

"Me, three," I added. "It just seemed to be what he wanted."

"Let me work on him, talk to him. We're going to take a nap. Maybe we could go out tonight? Dinner at the mall? We could do a little shopping; Rich is really excited about the clothes we want him to wear," she grinned.

"Sounds good to me. We'll get cleaned up and rest, as well. Linda's already asleep," I said, as we got up and headed for the shower, where grab-ass continued. By the time we made it to the bedroom, we were kissing and groping a little more aggressively, Mar jacking me while I mauled her tits.

"Stop, slave," she whispered, "we'll wake up Linda."

"Slave?" I whispered.

"Yes, slave," she grinned, letting go of my manhood. "I want you horny tonight. Now, spoon me, and let's get some sleep."

"Yes, ma'am," I said with an agonized smile, sliding in behind her, my cock nestled between her ass cheeks. What sweet torture!

It took a while, but we managed to nod off and slept for a few hours, waking up when Linda came back from her shower, nudging us awake. "Hey guys, Sharon and Rich are getting ready for dinner and some shopping and Sharon wants to leave in about forty-five minutes, so get up and get yourselves together."

I yawned and nodded, starting to get up when Mar smacked me on the head, "What do you say to Mistress Linda, slave?" she barked. I couldn't believe it! Neither could Linda--her mouth open, staring at Mar. "Well?" she said, a lighter tap getting my attention.

"Uh, yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," I stumbled, stunned.

"That's better," she said, standing and walking out of the room, Linda and I staring after her, me shrugging when Linda looked a question at me.

Twenty minutes later, Rich and I were sitting on the sofa, waiting for the girls to make themselves more beautiful when I asked him about earlier and the things we expected of him now. He responded quietly, so the girls couldn't hear, "How could you know so much about me? It's kind of scary, but I'm excited, too, I've always wanted to wear women's clothes since I was little. It just feels right, somehow, and now I can wear them in the apartment and not hide them from you and the girls, and Mum says she can show me how to do makeup, if I want. It's a lot to process."

I squeezed his hand, "I'm glad, Rich, really, even if the clothes are all you want to do. Everybody should be able to be who they are, especially in private. After all, this is your apartment, too. I'm happy you stayed to meet Sharon. Just think, you could be at a church retreat right now with your dad and Uncle Adam," I chuckled, and Rich shivered.

"That's not funny, man," he said, and we both started laughing.

"Uh, Tone, can we go to the Oak Park Mall tonight?"

"Why? That's like thirty miles from here. Willow Heights is like, ten minutes away."

"I know, but, uh, well, what if someone sees me buying, you know, panties and camis?"

"I got ya. If that's what you want, no problem, dude."

"Thanks, Tone," Rich said, sighing in relief.

"But you have to call me Daddy tonight."

He turned and stared at me and I stared right back. I think he, like me, got excited by humiliation, even just the thought it might happen would put him on edge a little bit.

"Okay, uh, Daddy," he said, blushing.

"Rich, I don't know how to ask this without maybe offending you, which I definitely don't want to do, I just, ugh, okay, do you wish we would call you by a different name when you're wearing panties and camis? It doesn't matter to me, to us, but if you want us to, you know, we will. Did that make ANY sense?" I rambled, hoping I hadn't just pissed off my best friend.

I watched as a little grin spread across his face, "I know what you mean, Tony (I let it pass), and the answer is 'I don't know', maybe. Sharon asked me a couple of hours ago, too. Sometimes when I have, uh, panties on, in my room in front of the mirror, I sort of daydream about what it would be like to be a woman and what my name would be. But that's just a dream, I don't really want to be one. I like everything I liked two days ago, basketball, beer, women, I just like women's clothes, you, and being spanked, too."

"Have you been with many guys? I've never seen any indication you were interested in them at all."

"There was a guy our senior year of high school that I fooled around with a little bit, that I'll tell you about sometime, but that's it. I can't explain it really, but about three years ago we were playing hoops at the rec center and I noticed you in a sexual way for the first time. It just popped into my head how hot you were and I became obsessed, I guess. I knew it was 'wrong', but it's just gotten stronger and stronger over time, and living together hasn't helped, seeing you naked or almost naked nearly every day, and having no clue what you were doing to me."

I reached over and hugged my best friend, "Sorry, dude. I love you, Rich, whatever you want to wear and whatever you want to be called, doesn't matter to me or the girls. We're a bunch of freaks, too. Lesbian, bi, dominant, submissive, blah, blah, blah. Who gives a shit? We're not hurting anybody, and it certainly is interesting, huh?" I chuckled, and Rich laughed.

"Amen to that," he said, "But I don't think I'll tell Uncle Adam."

"Uh, no, probably not a good idea."

"Slave, I need you in the bedroom," Mar barked.

"Jesus, I think I've awakened a monster," I muttered quietly. "Yes, ma'am," I said loudly.

"Rich, please pull the car around and get it warmed up," I asked.

"Sure, Daddy," he replied, grinning.

"Shoes off and drop your pants," Mar said, as she closed the door.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," I said, confused, we were just about ready to leave.