When We Were Young Ch. 06

Story Info
Linda loves pegging; rich becomes 'Smoke'; mar comes alive.
12.4k words
4.72
2.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 5 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would be appreciated.

This part contains M/M, M/F and MM/F consensual sex, and M/M and M/F oral sex

***

Rich placed my arm over his shoulders and snuggled into me, burnt-orange V-thong and camisole under a satin robe of the same color, barely covering his ass cheeks, his hand tracing unknown patterns on my sweatshirt-covered chest.

"It's going to be a long two months, huh?" I said.

"God, Daddy, I miss her already, and it's only been like two hours. I don't know how I'm going to make it two whole months."

"I take it you like her, then," I chuckled.

He laughed, "Yeah, just a little bit. She's really something else, Daddy, I mean she just gets me in a way nobody ever has. Kinky things I've only ever dreamed of getting to try one day, she is totally into, as well, we're just completely in sync. It's a little overwhelming if I'm honest."

"I get it. Remember the first time we met Linda? I couldn't even talk, I was so flustered by her, and within a week I was head over heels, I couldn't believe that she was really into me, too. Still can't, sometimes."

"She is totally in love with you, Daddy, you should see the way she looks at you sometimes. We all do."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I scoffed.

He laughed, "Daddy, and I say this as your oldest and best friend, you really are fucking clueless sometimes. We love you because you don't judge, you accept us, encourage us to be who..."

"But that's just being polite, the way everyone should be..."

Rich sighed, "Yes, everyone should be that way, but you know damn well that most people aren't, especially in the middle of THIS state? Look at me, Tony, really look at me. Tell me what you see," he said, standing up in front of me.

"Beautiful eyes, silky hair, cute little dimples, long, smooth neck and shoulders, nice abs, defined hips, toned, muscular thighs and, I know without looking, an ass most women would kill for."

Rich was exasperated, which was kind of cute, "I'm a man in women's clothes, and you damn well know it!"

"So?" I'm not an idiot, I know what he wanted, and I refused to give it. He was happy, hurting absolutely no one, and just because others would judge him harshly, I would not acknowledge their bigotry. Not here, in our apartment. Nor anywhere else, if I could help it.

"SO? That's it? SO? Do you know what would happen if I walked across the parking lot wearing this?"

"You would probably catch pneumonia, it's February, dude," I replied, unable to contain a grin.

"I'm being serious, asshole!"

"Rich, sit, please. Come on, I'm sorry," I said, patting my leg. He huffed, but he flounced down beside me, leaning against me. "I can't know what it's like to have to hide a part of yourself away, or what it's like for Sharon to feel like a piece of meat in public and feel her desires are perverted, or for Mar to be disowned and feel abandoned. I can't know what any of that's like, but I do know how I felt when Linda didn't leave me when l hurt and scared her in that hotel room; I know how I felt when she said she loved me, despite the guilt I feel about the hazing. I'm just trying to make you feel that way, too. I love you the way you are, no matter what you may think of yourself."

"And that's why we love you...asshole," he said, hitting me softly in the chest.

"Thanks, dude."

"Daddy?"

I chuckled, "You don't have to call me Daddy, man. Just when we're, you know, playing."

"I kinda like it, though. I would be calling Sharon, Mum, if she were here, it sort of reminds me of her," he said, "Plus, well, I was hoping to play a little," his hand dropping to my sweats-covered crotch, "I didn't really get a chance to give you a blowjob last night, you were too excited."

"Which reminds me, are you responsible for Mar jerking me all evening?"

"No. Well, kind of. She was already doing it, and while you were parking the car, I asked her to keep it up, so I could maybe blow you in my new clothes, to say thank you. She did a really good job, huh?" he laughed.

"I'll say. Too good, really, I basically assaulted you...sorry, but I was out of my mind, and the sight of you in that...wow," I said, rubbing his thigh.

"In my room?" he asked.

"I'm game. Plus, Sharon and I were talking about you earlier, things I could do to you," I said, to plant a little nervous anticipation.

"W-what kind of things?" he asked.

"Never you mind. Uh, can you put on that thing you were wearing last night?"

"Okay...it's called a romper. You liked it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Give me ten minutes, Daddy," Rich said, leaning up and kissing my cheek, before heading into his room.

I used the bathroom, put on a little cologne I knew he liked, stripped to my boxers, and knocked on his door, "Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He was lying in the bed, hair pulled into a ponytail, and he'd added some lip gloss; big doe eyes watching me hungrily, teeth biting his lower lip. The emerald-green satin romper was working, giving just a hint of cleavage and I knew from last night that the bottom of his ass cheeks would be calling me when he rolled over. Recalling Sharon saying he was much more submissive than me, I stepped to the foot of the bed, snapped my fingers, and barked at him, "Get over here."

Rich blinked, caught off-guard, but as I continued to stare, he scrambled to his knees in front of me. "So, you want to suck my cock, do you?" Rich nodded. "Use your words, slut."

His eyes got big, but his mouth engaged, "Please, can I suck your cock, Daddy?"

"What are you?" I demanded, but he just looked at me, not knowing where I was going. "Are you a slut, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy," he said, catching up, looking nervous.

"Say it!" I barked.

"I'm, I'm a slut, Daddy."

"And for the next two months, whose slut are you, slut?"

"Yours, Daddy."

"That's right, slut. Sharon GAVE you to me to use and abuse, and you're going to do every nasty, degrading thing I can think of, aren't you, slut?"

"Y-yes, Daddy," Rich said, definitely nervous.

"Good, 'cause I've got such a filthy mind, you have no idea." Looking down, I could see his cock tenting his satin romper, a wet spot forming. "Does that excite you, slut?" I asked, reaching down and squeezing his cock.

A moan escaped his lips, "Yesss, Daddy."

"When my cock was out at the restaurant last night, did you want to crawl under the table and suck it, slut?"

He looked down and said softly, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good, because I plan on going back and having you do that very thing, slut," I said, stroking his satin-covered cock. "Won't that be fun?" I smirked.

"Ohmygaaawd," Rich moaned, grabbing my arm for support.

I slapped his face just hard enough to get his attention, eyes on me. "I said, slut, won't that be fun?" stroking him a little faster.

"Yesss, Daddy," his eyes closed once again.

"You aren't going to cum without permission, are you, slut?" I asked.

"Nooh God, can I cum please, Daddy? Please?" he moaned.

I let go of him and took a step back, "Does slut think he should cum before Daddy?"

Rich's eyes remained closed, as he breathed deeply, fighting the urge to cum. After about twenty seconds, he seemed to have reigned himself in. "I said, does slut think he should cum before Daddy?"

"No, Daddy," he opened his eyes and replied.

"Good answer, slut. Now help me out of my boxers and get to work. Cum before I do, and you will earn a punishment from Mistress Sharon before she even gets back to her apartment. You'll be a bigger slut than she says you already are," I said, stepping back up to the edge of the bed and kissing him hard, rather worked up myself. He moaned into my mouth, hands yanking on my boxers and tugging on my cock.

"Wait, slut, get on your knees," I said, pointing to the floor, as I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, boxers around my ankles. "Take your time, slut, enjoy Daddy's big cock. You've waited a long time, haven't you?" I asked, stroking his cheek, and smiling down at him.

"Years and years, Daddy," he said, eyes on his prize. I was about three-quarters erect as he leaned in, inhaling my scent deeply, a moan in the back of his throat. I spread my legs wide and he bent down low, hand bringing my hanging balls to his face, rubbing them all over himself, a look of, well, ecstasy on his face. "You smell so good, Daddy, I knew you would."

"No washing that off tonight, slut, I want everyone to smell me on you during your classes tomorrow, understood?"

His eyes flashed open at that and found mine. Swallowing hard, he nodded, "Yes, Daddy," before rubbing them all over his face again, eyes locked on mine--challenge accepted, he was saying. It was, uh, hot. Next time, I would make sure I hadn't showered first.

Eyes still on mine, he sucked a ball into his mouth, warm and wet, and bathed me with his tongue, his hand reaching up to slowly stroke me; our eyes smiling at each other until the pleasure forced mine closed. He pulled his head slowly away from me, my ball still in his mouth, stretching, letting it fall with an audible --'plop'--, a small whimper escaping my lips. Sucking the other in, he rolled it with his tongue, gently scraping his teeth along an edge. "Yesss," hissing from my mouth as I lay back on the bed.

His warm breath washed over my cock, and I twitched, pre-cum dripping, his tongue lapping it up, mouth closing on just the tip of my dick, tongue swirling. "Fuck, that's good, slut." He then proceeded to give me the best blowjob of my life. Linda was good, Sharon better, but Rich had the skills of a maestro, playing my cock like an instrument, taking me deep, his soft mouth warm and wet, his nose against my stomach. He hummed as he worked, sending vibrations through my cock, the feeling exquisite.

He bobbed along, enjoying himself, occasionally taking me deep into his throat, a new and indescribable feeling I would have enjoyed more of, but Rich played with me, not wanting the experience he had waited years for to end. "Your cock is so beautiful, Daddy."

Rich made love to me with his mouth and hands, slowly and gently, getting me close, then backing off, sucking on my balls a while, then back inside, his tongue dancing, throat muscles milking me, closer and closer. "Don't stop, slut...take me deep, lover." I reached down and pushed his head further down my cock. "Make me cum, slut," I said, part command, part beg.

His eyes found mine. "Yes, Daddy," taking me into his throat, the soft flesh milking my cock.

"Fuuuck, yes, slut," I moaned. His pace increased to a steady rhythm and I reached the point of no return, "I'm gonna cum, slut...AAAGGHH, FUCK!" My body twitched, rope after rope straight to my slut's stomach, his mouth buried against me, suctioning every last drop from my body, as I grunted with each rope from my cock--the feeling was glorious.

He sat back between my legs, licking his lips, watching me shake and tremble, rubbing my thighs. I managed to curl my index finger at him and he crawled onto the bed; his satin romper cool against my flushed, sweaty skin. He nuzzled my neck, hands roaming over my chest and abs, as I breathed deeply, my senses slowly returning.

"Fuck, slut, that was incredible. Where did you learn to do that?"

"You remember Boris, senior year?" he replied.

"Foreign exchange student Boris, from Germany?"

"Austria. He spent the night once and we fooled around a little, trading handjobs. Then, for about a month, he'd come over after school every day and give me a blowjob, taught me how to go down on him, get him into my throat. He wasn't that big, but the same principle applies."

"Shit, slut, you have been holding out on me. We could have been doing this for years," I said, running my hands along his satin-covered frame. "Have you been shaving everything, slut, as we agreed?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy."

"I don't know if I can trust a dumb slut like you, I think I better check. Lay back," I said, smiling.

"Yes, Daddy," he grinned, flopping on his back, dick tenting the romper.

We kissed deeply--hands exploring each other, his neck soft, biceps hard, nipples like pencil erasers, sensitive to my touch, my tongue causing him to arch his back, a sexy, low moan escaping his lips. I loved the feel of satin under my fingertips as I explored his hard body for the first time, learning what spots made him coo, and those that made him whimper. My hands and lips were in constant motion, little kisses, nibbles, tweaks, and caresses causing moans and shakes, murmurs and mumbles, as I made my way below his belly button.

Running my tongue along his shaft through the silky material and suckling his nuts, Rich arched his back and moaned, his hand pressing hard on the back of my head, "Oh, Daddy." Pulling on the side-ties, I pushed aside the material to get my first really good look at my best friend's cock. About six inches long and slightly narrower than my own, his was the smallest I had ever seen up close (the basketball team having greatly skewed my perspective), though certainly proportional to his body, and, as Sharon said, pretty.

"How long have you wanted my mouth on your cock, slut?" I asked softly, blowing hot air onto the head, earning an, "Oh gaaawd," and a twitch, pre-cum pooling on his stomach, which I slurped up.

"Years, Daddy, so many years," he moaned.

I pushed his knees toward his chest, his hips shifting up, "Hold your legs, slut."

Rich grabbed his knees, giving me unfettered access to his pretty little rosebud. I feasted on his nuts, suckling first one and then the other into my mouth, a saliva-covered finger pressing on his back door. "Yesss, oh, fuck yes, Daddy," he hissed softly. Licking my way up the shaft, I found his eyes on me, my baby blues staring back as I took him in my mouth and sank down until my nose touched his stomach. Then reversing, I sucked hard, until just the tip remained in my mouth, gagging a little, my saliva coating his shaft, as he moaned loudly, panting. Reversing course again, I slid him into my mouth, tongue roving, back up until almost off, tongue swirling his head, then plunging down as my finger slipped past his ring and began pumping in and out of his ass.

"Fuck!" he barked, cum pumping into my mouth. "Yes, yes, yes...cumming, Daddy." I swallowed once, then held on as he pumped into me, holding the rest in my mouth until he stopped pumping; then slid up to find Rich's mouth open, waiting. Sealing my lips to his, he moaned as his semen slid down his throat, our tongues searching our mouths for every last drop.

Breaking our kiss, I rested my forehead on his, staring into his big, brown eyes. "Such a fucking slut," I said with affection, before shoving my tongue back down his throat, his legs wrapped around my ass, arms around my neck.

As we settled, I flipped him on his side and snuggled in behind him, kissing his neck, "No hair. Good job, slut."

"Thanks, Daddy," he giggled, which I noted. I had also noticed he said 'Daddy' in a more feminine voice than he said 'Tony', which meant I don't know what, but it was something to keep an eye on.

"So, slut, I have two things I want to talk to you about."

"Daddy?"

"I don't want to call you slut all the time, even though you obviously are one," I said lightly, as he grinned and kissed my arm. "But, I have a hard time calling you 'Rich' when you're dressed in your new clothes," rubbing my hand up his satin-covered body. "I need something else to call you around here. Make sense?"

"Yeah, okay. Let me think about it?"

"Of course. And, which of your new clothes are you going to wear to class tomorrow?"

Rich went silent and I could see him take in a shaky breath. I rolled him on his back so I could see his face. "We talked about this on Saturday. It's February and it's freezing outside. You will be wearing jeans and a hoodie tomorrow, right?" He stared at me and nodded. "So, no one would know you had on panties and a cami, would they?" He slowly shook his head.

I slid my hand up and down his stomach slowly, "Wouldn't you feel a rush, feel sexy, in a thong and a silky cami?" I nibbled on his ear. "God, it turns me on just thinking about it, maybe a G-string, your cock would be so hard, wouldn't it?" I said softly, his breathing shallow. "And the smell of my balls on your face...mmmmm...you would feel like such a slut, huh?"

He whimpered, my hand finding his cock getting hard, stroking lightly. "Just thinking about it excites you, buddy. Can you imagine actually doing it?" And then I took him where I was headed all along. "Or maybe just the panties to start would be better," looking at him, seeing the relief in his eyes as he nodded his head. "You would do that for Daddy, really?" my face lighting up.

Rich smiled and nodded, and I could see the nervous excitement coursing through him. "My slut's the best," I giggled, tickling him a little. "So, which one do you want to wear? Show me which ones you like the most." I smiled brightly at him, taking him where I was sure he wanted to go but was too afraid to go alone.

Rich giggled and for the next hour, we went through his clothes, trying some on, talking like the best friends we were, only about women's clothes, finally deciding on a rust-colored, satin thong that set off his eyes. He was so happy, flitting around the room, his mind off missing Sharon.

We spent the evening studying and as we said goodnight, I commented, "You know you came without permission earlier, right? I'll have to tell Sharon. And no cumming again, not without permission. 'Night, dude." His expression was priceless.

I checked his panties in the morning, my odor on his face. Rich was nervous, checking his ass in the mirror multiple times, making sure his secret was not visible to others, "Enough. Slut, sit and eat your cereal. No one will be able to tell."

**

I had filled Linda in as we studied that afternoon, and as Rich got home, we turned to see him, like parents on our child's first day of school. Linda hugged him and kissed his cheek, inhaling deeply and grinning. "Well, how was it?" she asked.

"Can I wash my face and change first, Daddy?" he asked, and I nodded. I had not said anything about needing to ask my permission beforehand, I just think that, like me, it was in his nature and starting to come out.

A few minutes later, washed and wearing his panties, matching cami, and green satin robe, he sat between us on the couch. "Well?" Linda prompted, leaning up against him.

"Steve could definitely smell Daddy on my face in my Primary Networks class, and I told him it was musk aftershave my roommate got me for Christmas," glancing at me as I chuckled. "He said he loved it and would love to try it sometime."

"NO!" I snorted.

"Oh, yeah, asked me twice. It was soooo embarrassing," he blushed, and I leaned against him. "I don't know what I'm going to tell him."

"Nobody else noticed, though?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Well, I won't ask you to do that again, slut. You just looked so fucking, ecstatic, at that moment. Sorry, dude."

"Uh, no, it's okay, Daddy. I, uh, I liked it," he said, blushing and embarrassed.

"Explain, please," I asked.

"Not that Steve noticed. I liked being able to, well, smell you on me all day. That, and my satin panties, had me horny all day. Look," he said, showing us the pre-cum stains on his thong. "I have wanted to jack off all day. If you hadn't denied me permission, I probably would have twice by now," his cock hardening as we watched, Linda's mouth teasing his ear.

Linda had jumped me the minute she came in the door two hours ago, not thrilled when I asked her to wait until Rich got home, but I suspected (hoped) today would have him worked up.

"God, I love you in this cami, slut, you should wear these every day," her hand rubbing his satin-covered chest. Rich looked at me, but I shook my head, I had not said a word. Linda stood abruptly, pulling Rich to his feet and dragging him to our room, pausing at the door and looking over her shoulder, "You coming, 'Daddy'?" Yes, yes I am...