When We Were Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was down to her cotton thong by the time I got to the room. naked and molesting Rich by the time I had lit a few candles. Her hand was stroking him through his thong, lips licking a nipple through his cami; me knowing from experience how good that felt, and Rich wasn't complaining. As I shimmied out of my clothes and joined them in bed, Linda was swinging her leg over his face into a sixty-nine. "Sharon says your tongue is magical, slut. Show me," before sliding his thong to the side and engulfing his cock in her mouth, sucking with aggression, in serious need.

I sat on the bed and watched, slowly stroking my cock. Linda's nose touched Rich's hairless balls as she swallowed his cock, long strokes up until just the head was in her mouth, before plunging back down. Her golden-brown skin sparkled in the candlelight, she was just so damn beautiful, smart, funny, caring...sorry, back to the sex...those heavenly globes enveloping Rich's head, his hands roaming over them as that magical mouth worked my love over. If he was as good with Linda as he had been with me yesterday, she was in for quite the orgasm.

Between not allowing him to orgasm for nearly twenty-four hours now, being worked up at school, and the pace with which Linda was hoovering his cock, Rich was soon nearing a climax, his legs just beginning to quiver. Linda waved me over, but I was way ahead of her. My head was on the bed next to hers, as he began bucking into her mouth, muffled moans and grunts emanating from the other end of the bed. I chuckled to myself, the poor kid just had not figured out how to ask permission to cum; Sharon would not be happy, which would make her very happy, which would make him hurt, which would make him happy--if you know what I mean.

Finally spent, Linda lowered her lips to mine and we enjoyed his unapproved cum, which was quite tasty; her moans only added to my enjoyment. The spunk gone, I watched the arousal on her face, the soft little utterances of 'fuck', 'oh my god, right there', 'yess, slut', coming from her gorgeous lips, as Rich worked her over. I desperately loved pleasuring her, of course, but watching her from up close was so very erotic--the way her lips quivered, eyes fluttered, ears bright red, dark skin glowing with sweat. I glanced down, rock hard, I would not be surprised to orgasm one day from simply watching her.

"Fuuuuuck he's goooood," brought me back to the present. I smiled and nodded, then pulled her over far enough to latch my mouth on an engorged nipple, her arm wrapping around my head, as she finally lost her mind. She screamed, about two inches from my ear (thanks for that, honey), nipple gripped in my mouth, bucking and writhing above me, mumbling incoherently into my ear. I licked at her divine perspiration as she sighed and mewled above me, hands sliding over her body, until she rose up above me, that glorious nipple nearly two inches long, my cock twitching at the sight.

"Fuck, slut, your tongue is magical, honey. We are definitely doing that again," Linda sighed, leaning up against my shoulder.

"Thanks, ma'am. I just love the way you taste, and Mum and Daddy, too," he replied, staring hungrily at my very hard cock.

"Well, 'Daddy'," she grinned at the word, "where do you intend to put that thing?"

"You ready for me, slut?" I asked, looking at Rich.

"I-I've only ever had Sharon's five or six-inch strap-on, Daddy. I really want to, but...you'll be gentle, right?"

"We will, slut," I said gently, putting my arm around Lin. "I have only done it once, but I think now is the time, and we have all evening. We can always stop if it isn't happening...but only if you want Rich, it's your decision."

"I have to know, Daddy. Let's do it," he said, straightening his shoulders.

"Go get her strap-on then. We'll start with that," I said, and he hopped off the bed to go get it. "You'll watch me, right, make sure I don't flip out?" I asked Linda, who nodded and kissed my cheek. "I got you, 'Daddy'," she grinned.

"Not my idea, he wants to call me that," I said, shrugging.

Rich came back with the strap-on, lube, and a towel. "I want to take a shower and make sure, I'm, uh, ready, okay, Daddy?"

"Of course, dude, we have plenty of time," I replied, the shower starting a minute later.

I helped Linda into the strap-on harness, and we lay on the bed cuddling, waiting for Rich. "Should I use this on you?" she asked softly, stroking her dick.

"Mmmmm, I'd like that, when we're alone, though. I don't think I would flip out, I seem to be better, but just in case. I would hate to have some sort of episode in front of the others," I replied, anxiously.

"I've got you, baby," she said, as we kissed and fondled one another until the shower stopped. Rich walked in a few minutes later, camisole on, excited.

"Okay, on the bed, slut, Butt on the pillow," Linda said, indicating the pillow we had placed in the center of the bed. She lubed the dildo, while I slid a lube-slicked finger slowly into his ass, his hand stroking his cock slowly.

"Oh, that feels good...fuck yes," as a second digit slid in and began to swirl in and out, round and round.

"Just relax, slut, let us do the work," I said, lying down beside him, kissing him softly, and removing my fingers. Linda lined the dildo up and pushed in slowly past his loosened ring. "Breathe, slut, just breathe," I whispered, nuzzling his neck, hand roaming over his chest. Linda slid in slowly and then back, a little further in and then back out until she was buried in his ass.

"That's it, slut," she said, breathing hard and stroking his dick slowly, her hips barely thrusting in and out. He was breathing hard, quiet grunts gradually shifting to pleasurable murmurs.

"Mmmmm, yes, Mum," he said softly, "that's nice, more, please." His hips started to move slowly, as her movements grew longer. Soon, she was sliding the length of her dildo in and out, his hips thrusting to meet her. "Yes, Mum, yes, yes, yes...fuck yes, so nice, so nice...fuck me, Mum, please," he babbled.

I looked to Linda, curious to see if she was enjoying her first 'pegging', her face a mask of concentration, little grunts the only noise as she pummeled her first ass. So cute. I sat up and straddled his chest, leaning forward until his mouth could take me inside. "Get me ready for that tight ass, slut." His hand started jacking me, as his mouth sucked me in, tongue swirling all over my head. "Jesus, we have GOT to send Boris a fruit basket," I said, Rich's eyes showing his confusion as I heard Linda laugh behind me. "Couple of minutes, baby," I said over my shoulder, as Rich's magical mouth worked me over. I eventually moved to the side and kissed him passionately, "How long have you wanted this cock in your ass, slut?"

"Years and years, mmmm, Daddy," he said, mumbling. "Fuck, Mum's goooodd. Fuck me, Daddy, please, I want it so bad," he begged.

"Such a fucking slut." I smiled down at him, kissing his forehead, before moving down and kissing Linda, her tongue invading my mouth, desire evident, hips still thrusting into his ass. "Do you like it?" I asked, spreading lube liberally on my cock.

"I'm definitely fucking you, slave," she replied, heat in her eyes as she stared at me, making me swallow.

"Okay, slut, we're going to slide Mum out and my head in quick, if we can, then take it slow, all right?" Rich nodded. "When she's out, push out, okay?" and he nodded again. Linda slid out, his ass winking as I lined up and pushed. "Push, slut," I grunted, my head slipping past his ring, tight, wow, so tight.

"UGH! Fuck! Slowly, Daddy."

"Breathe, slut, relax, and breathe," Linda cooed, slowly jerking his cock as he grunted uncomfortably. I drizzled more lube onto my cock and pushed in another inch, watching his face, adding more lube and advancing another inch when the pain subsided, repeating until I was all the way in. His ass was so tight and warm, it was hell to keep from cumming, the squeezing exquisite; I was doing math equations in my head, thinking of anything and everything but blowing my load. "He's all the way in, honey...such a slut," she winked, kissing him softly. He smiled, content.

I pulled back a couple of inches and then pushed back in as Rich grunted, repeating my movements until he was groaning, his hips moving to meet me. I increased the length and speed of my thrusts, eventually going hard and balls deep every five or six strokes. Rich was moaning loudly, one hand gripping the sheets, the other in Linda's hair as she suckled on a nipple. "Fuck me, Daddy...I love you, Daddy...love you, deeper...that's the spot...that's the spot," he squealed, mumbling and panting, his head popping up suddenly. "FUCK!...Right there...Right there...FUCK...YESSS!" he barked, cum shooting from his cock, the first stream hitting Linda in the temple, the next four landing on his cami. I grabbed his cock and pumped, wringing every last drop from him; his head collapsed onto the mattress, murmuring, as I continued to pump in and out of his ass.

Linda sat up and felt his cum on her face. "Slut, I believe this belongs to you," turning and lowering her head, Rich raising up and licking his cum off her. She scooped up the cum on his cami and fed it to him, his mouth sucking her fingers hungrily.

I leaned forward, kissing him, "Where do you want my cum, slut?" I asked, pounding away in his ass. "In my mouth, Daddy, in my mouth, please feed me, Daddy, feed me."

I pulled out, moved up his body, and began fucking his mouth, my self-control deserting me as my orgasm rose upward from my balls, exploding down my slut's throat as I grunted repeatedly, finally spent, collapsing next to him, muscles trembling. We lay there for several minutes, Linda bringing us a sports drink and a warm washcloth to get the worst of our fluids and lube off of us, before going for a shower. I rubbed my thumb along his jawline and into his mouth, his tongue sucking hungrily. "Such a slut," I murmured into his ear, before exhaustion overtook me.

I woke up, let's see, forty minutes later, a sheet pulled over me. I stumbled into the shower, sluicing lube and cum and sweat, emerging refreshed. I got dressed, threw the sheets in the laundry, and found my love and my best friend in his room, receiving a makeup tutorial. Linda was unloading a shopping bag filled with lotion, cream, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, brushes, blushers, pencils (don't ask me), and so much more I cannot describe. It looked like the perfume counter at Macy's threw up in his bedroom. Rich looked overwhelmed, but excited, too.

I left them to it and fired up my PlayStation. "Tony, come here, please," Linda hollered an hour later.

"Coming," I yelled. Entering his room, Rich sat in a chair, with Linda standing behind him.

"Well, what do you think?"

Rich was, well, not Rich, if that makes any sense. He was in a thong and cami, but I was used to that by now. His hair was usually just sort of a mess, I guess, worn long, touching his shoulders. But now, now it was framing his face in a way, the ends curling toward his chin, with bangs--piecey bangs, I was informed. Whatever it was, it was definitely feminine. And the face it was framing? Oh my. I had no idea what they did, but her, no, his face was stunningly beautiful. His eyes looked bigger than ever, lips plumper and shiny with lip gloss (lip gloss I understand), his cheekbones well-defined somehow. If Linda were here, she could explain it, but I'm just not qualified. He looked gorgeous.

They both giggled as I stood there, mouth open. "Wow," I finally managed, ever the wordsmith, walking in and standing him up, examining him closely. "You like?" I asked, and he smiled shyly and nodded. "You're a fuckin' smoke show, baby, truly," kissing his lips gently, not wanting to mess anything up as he beamed at me.

"Linda did everything," he said, "she deserves all the credit."

Linda stood smiling beside him. "In two months, he'll be able to do this by himself, you wait and see. He just needs some practice. Sharon will freak," she said.

"Well, until you come up with something better, I think I'm gonna call you 'Smoke'," I said, "if that's okay by you?"

"Okay," he said, blushing. The change in Rich from a few days ago was surreal and had nothing to do with his clothing or appearance...or maybe everything. Rich, from a week ago, rarely blushed, didn't giggle, and wasn't shy. Smoke was, and did, all of that, occasionally spoke in a higher voice, and swayed his hips a little when he walked. When we were at the mall, I caught myself staring at him, almost like I didn't recognize him for a second. But looking down at him, at this moment, it was obvious he was happy, which was what mattered to me, to us.

**

The next two months were much like that day. Linda basically moved in and was sleeping over most nights, spending time with Smoke, practicing makeup, and any number of products for clearer, softer skin, thicker hair, and on and on. And then packages started arriving from Sharon, three or four times a week, from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus, Limited, Cache, and on and on. Dresses, blouses, slacks, wigs, jeans, belts, it was out of control. Linda finally had to tell her we were out of closet space. Pretty soon, he was wearing them around the apartment in the evenings, Linda coaching and guiding him. Smoke was embarrassed and loved it, too, completely overwhelmed.

"Jeez, Lin, how much money do Sharon's parents have, anyway?" I asked, looking over several hundred dollars worth of clothes, at a minimum.

"They are both lead counsel for huge corporations," she said. "Sharon told me once they each make several million dollars a year."

Mystery solved. We convinced Rich to wear a matching panty and camisole to school one day and he came home excited and hornier than I had ever seen him, the rush of someone discovering his secret and the feeling of satin on his skin all day electrifying him. Soon, he was wearing them every day.

Two mornings a week, Rich left for class before us and got home after. On those days, if I was in bed, Rich would crawl under the covers from the foot of the bed and rub my balls all over his face before leaving for school. Or, if I was up, would pull my pants down and shove his face in my crotch, moaning, lust in his eyes. Then he would smile at me and be out the door. It was kinky and submissive, and Rich would come home on those days and beg to be fucked by Linda or me, usually both. He said his friend, Steve, still asked about the musk aftershave, and Rich had caught him staring a few times. It embarrassed him, which, of course, just turned him on.

I enjoyed it, but Linda absolutely loved pegging him; so much so, that I usually ended up fucking her after she finished with Rich, while he fingered my ass or worked her nipples over. It was intense, and the three of us became quite close.

**

Meanwhile, Linda and I continued going home every other weekend to see Carmen, which was becoming a problem. My parents knew nothing about Jamaal, KJ, or Caleb or what had happened those two weeks, nor did they know I was coming home to see Carmen. For the last four years, I was making it back every six weeks or so, and while they were happy to see me, I was acting weird, coming up with excuses for coming home, then disappearing for hours...it was unsustainable.

From a mental health perspective, I felt better than ever. Whole days would go by without me thinking about KJ, and I could talk about him now without the crushing guilt of the last four years. I still felt ashamed of how my body had reacted during those two weeks, but Carmen had helped me understand that the reaction was largely out of my control and that what excited us, excited us; we just needed to learn how to deal with it.

Mar came down one weekend and we all went to see Carmen together. Mar was more nervous than I had ever seen her, stuttering and unable to make eye contact with anyone, including Linda and me, shaking, and holding our hands tightly. She was, essentially, unable to talk to Carmen, pleading with her eyes for Linda to speak for her. Linda described their early years as friends and the day Mar had told Sharon and Linda that she was gay. Linda didn't know the details, only that Mar was gone from school for three weeks and then showed up at Sharon's door with two suitcases. Her parents had dropped her off at the end of the driveway, telling her not to come back; they had pieced together that Mar had been at a camp out west for 'conversion therapy'. Mar was staring at the floor, crying softly, hands gripping ours tightly, leaning against me to keep from falling over.

Carmen asked Mar if they could speak alone and she shook her head no violently, staring at the floor. So, we sat with her for two hours, willing our strength into her, and Carmen gradually coaxed a little information out of her. Mar wouldn't want me to share the details, let's just say I would like to subject her parents to a little 'conversion therapy', using an aluminum bat. That you could do that to another person, much less your own child, just made me want to vomit. Mar did agree to come back in two weeks, provided we could be there with her, which we took as a win, before Linda took her home to spend the night, not wanting her to be alone.

I went home and hugged my parents and told them I loved them; about Mar and where I had just been; about Sharon and Rich and us all living together next year in a house Miss Ruth had; and the arrangement we had made to fix it up. Dad offered to come up and help us one weekend.

They wanted to know more about Carmen, sensing there was more to the story. I shared that Linda's ex had been abusive and that Carmen was a friend of Mrs. Anderson's and had helped her tremendously. It seemed as good a time as any to tell them about the hazing, so they sat stunned, upset, and angry as I described those two weeks nearly five years ago now. I did not go into any great detail, describing the events as 'coerced male-on-male sex stuff', how I felt I had no choice but to take it; about KJ and what had happened to him; the guilt I had carried with me until just recently, and how much Carmen and Linda had helped me. I talked about how Andre (whom they knew) and a couple of others had helped us, and that we had made changes to prevent it from happening again.

I apologized for not telling them sooner, and how it became more difficult over time, my attempts to just bury the memories until recently, when they had suddenly flooded back when I was with Linda and my scaring her, scaring me into getting help.

There was rage against the players, coaches, the school, against me for not telling them sooner; it was a long evening, but I was able to handle it in a way that would have been impossible three months ago. Mom wanted to know if I'd been tested for HIV, not fooled by 'coerced male-on-male sex stuff', apparently, and I assured her I had and was fine.

I stayed around the house until late the next day, spending time with mom and dad, talking about Linda and my friends, school, and the future. I assured them I was doing well, much better than in a long time. I hugged them and told them I loved them and would be back in two weeks. All in all, I think it went about as well as I could have hoped. As I headed to pick Linda up, I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Now I just needed to tell her parents...

**

We also established some sexual boundaries during this time; with Linda telling Rich she only wanted my penis inside her, that it just felt wrong somehow, Otherwise, she loved everything else they were doing together.

And, true to her word, Linda had fucked me with the strap-on one night. She was getting pretty good at it, too; the internet was a great teacher. I'd had Caleb's ten-inch monster in me nearly every day for like three months, which took prep work and patience to really enjoy. But her six-inch strap-on was a great size for me; it hit my buttons, and I loved the feeling of it massaging my prostate. She ordered me onto all fours, knees spread wide, chest and head on the bed, ass propped up, dragging her tongue teasingly between my cheeks, my slutty moan filling our room. She licked and ate, and when her tongue entered my rectum, my moan emanated from my core; with Linda laughing and calling me her ass-slut.