When We Were Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lubed my ass and her cock before lining up behind me and slowly forcing her way into me, as I hissed. "Yessss..."

"Such a good boy," she cooed. "Take my cock, honey." As she burrowed into me, we both moaned, low and needy, and I could feel the life-like veins sliding along the walls of my insides, goosebumps exploding across my body, a delicious shiver coursing through me.

"Fuuuuuck..." I groaned.

Linda had a rhythm going now, her slow, deep strokes filling me up. "Take my cock, Tony. Show me how much you need my cock in your slutty ass."

"God, yessss, baaaby. Fuck me, baby. Fuuuck your slut," I moaned.

Linda leaned over me and forced me onto my stomach, her hands on either side of me, pounding me hard. "That's it, baby. Show me what a slutty cock-whore you are," she said, breathing hard, my moans loud and needy.

"Fuck your slut, baaaby. Gaaawd, I love this!" And I did. I'd never felt like such a slut, Linda's weight on me just feeding another level of submissiveness, her words humiliating, which she knew turned me on.

This went on another fifteen minutes until she pulled out, and sat up. "On your back, slut, I need you inside me," she barked, undoing and slipping the harness off.

I flipped over, hard as a rock and more than ready, throbbing; pre-cum coating my cock as Lin tossed the harness aside and sank down on me. --'squelch'--

"Yessss," we sighed in unison. Placing her hands on my shoulders, my love lay on my chest and slammed herself up and down on my cock, her glorious nipples and clit dragging between us. Linda's orgasm ripped through her mere moments later, her body shuddering, goosebumps popping, her vaginal walls milking my cum from my body. Linda rolled off onto her back. "Now go clean up your cum, slut," and I did, licking and slurping our juices until she came again.

Crawling up beside her, both of us exhausted, my ass was a good kind of sore, my mind that of a content bottom. "Thank you, my love," I said, licking the sweat from her neck.

"Mmmm, welcome, slut," as we drifted off to sleep.

Linda loved pegging Rich and me, and I was so pleased I hadn't freaked out when she took my ass, as we now had something else we could enjoy together.

I had considered letting Rich fuck me, but the thought of a real cock in my ass, someone other than Linda, filled me with great anxiety and just wasn't going to happen, at least not for a while. He was very understanding, saying he was more a bottom, anyway. "I'm very happy, Daddy, don't stress," he said, lowering his mouth back to my cock, short black wig bobbing up and down--it was very surreal.

**

February turned to March and raced toward April and another visit from Sharon and Mar. During this time, Mar, Linda, and I had two more sessions with Carmen, progressing to the point of Linda and I staying in the waiting room during the last session. Mar came out, eyes puffy, and sat down next to me, while Linda went in for her session, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"How are you doing, honey?" I asked.

She let out a long breath, "Okay, I guess. She's uh, very nice, calm. At the, the conversion, uh, camp, everybody just, uh, uh, yelled at us, like, all the time," letting out a shiver.

"You're safe here, hon. We will always be here for you," I said, rubbing her arm.

"I, I, I, UGH! I need Weed Mar, Tony! I hate being like this!" tears flowing.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, Mar. I know Rich has a supply for us and even got some extra for you to take back with you. We take care of family, and that's what you are and will always be Heartbreaker--family. You know, when I first started seeing Carmen, I yelled and cried a lot, too...like, all the time. After six or eight sessions, though, I really started feeling better. Just take it slow, yeah?"

She nodded and crawled onto my lap (I think she would have crawled inside me if she could) and nodded off. She was still asleep when Linda came out thirty minutes later, a look of surprise when she saw us. I just shrugged and stood up, cradling her. "Take her to the car. I'm going to tell Carmen about this," she whispered.

She woke up long enough to climb into the car, then was out again. Linda came out after a few minutes and I headed to her parent's house, where I helped Mar inside and into Linda's bed, shutting the door behind me.

I looked a question at Linda. "Carmen said to just keep an eye on her," she whispered. "Their session went well, but she's been having nightmares and not sleeping. We should keep her calm and let her sleep all she wants, and call if anything changes."

"When she wakes up, we should see if she wants to come back with us. Didn't she say she's taking online classes this semester?" Linda asked.

"I think so, or maybe one elective in person, aerobics or something? Maybe she could blow that off. Sharon's tied up with some big project this weekend and next week, finishing Thursday morning, so she could be down by mid-afternoon. Let's ask her when she wakes up. I'll stick around until then," I replied. "Uh, Lin, should I tell your parents about the hazing? I've told everybody else at this point, but I don't want to overshare, you know? Maybe just the broad strokes?"

"I think it's a good idea if you're up to it. They're downstairs if you want to do it now?"

"Let's get it over with while Mar's asleep."

So we went and I told them, just broad strokes, no unsettling details (it was bad, I buried the memories, I had a sort of breakdown, Linda and Carmen helped a lot, and I'm doing much better). They were very supportive, expressing outrage that it had happened and pleased that I was doing better, and if I needed anything, all I needed to do was ask.

We talked about Mar and her struggles, which segued into our plans for next year, including the house that we were going to fix up and live in (Linda had told them we were planning to live together). Linda's dad, Bob, offered to come up with my dad and work on the house, as well, being an experienced carpenter. We were going to have so much help, I was thinking we could maybe get moved in within just a few weeks of graduation, which would be awesome.

I heard the toilet flush upstairs and excused myself to check on Mar. She was just climbing back under the covers when I entered Linda's room. "How are ya?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, I guess, really sleepy."

"Go back to sleep...hey, would you like to come back with Linda and me and spend the week with us? You could do your online stuff from the apartment, right?"

"I would like that, Tony. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow about noon. Go back to sleep, babe," leaning down and kissing her, her hand grabbing my crotch.

"Go to sleep," I grinned, as she giggled, then nodded off.

**

Linda drove my car back to school and I drove Mar's, who rode with me. We had had to wake her up to get her in her pickup, and we didn't want her driving. She got in, laid her head on my leg, and immediately fell back asleep. About half an hour later, Mar said she needed a restroom. "There's a rest area in about ten minutes, would that be okay?"

"Okay," she said, drifting off.

Linda drove away from us as I pulled off and stopped by the pavilion, shaking Mar, "We're here, hon."

"Mmmm-kay. Get me a soda, please?" she asked, and shuffled off toward the restrooms. She returned a few minutes later, taking the can from me and drinking deeply, then burping loudly and giggling, "Sorry."

"Feeling better?"

"Mmmmm, yes, thank you. I really needed that; I feel like I've been asleep forever."

"You've slept a lot, all right. Ready to go?"

"Yep," she said, grinning at me.

"What?" But she just shook her head and I got us back on the highway.

I had just got the cruise control set when Mar leaned over, her head headed for my lap. "Still sleepy?" I asked, surprised.

"Nope," undoing my seat belt and reaching for my sweatpants.

"Uh, Mar?"

"Hmmmm?" she replied casually, as if her hands weren't fishing my cock out and trying to work my sweats down.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked, amused.

"I want to give you a blowjob," she replied casually, her hand stroking me.

"We will be at the apartment in less than an hour. Can't you wait?"

"Can, don't want to. Raise your butt up."

I laughed, but did as she asked, sweats down to my knees, racking the seat back to give her room; thankful her pickup had a bench seat.

She sighed dramatically. "Finally," she said, raising my cock up and licking on my balls as she absently stroked me. I rested a hand on her head, forcing my eyes to stay on the highway, thankfully light on traffic. Taking me into her mouth, hand cupping my balls, she started bobbing up and down, humming contentedly for a minute, then out of her mouth, jacking me slowly, looking at my cock intently, from every angle, tracing a vein that runs halfway up the underside of my shaft with her finger and tongue, then her mouth back on my balls. It was like a very erotic physical exam...I thought she might actually ask me to turn my head and cough.

"Are we enjoying ourselves?" I smirked.

"Mmmm, Rich said you like it slow, that I should make love to it with my mouth. Nothing better to do for the next half hour, right?"

She had a point. "You've been talking to Rich about blowjobs?" I asked, noting a long line of semi-trucks slowly gaining on us, about two minutes back.

"Trading emails...he said you really like certain things and I want him to teach me how to take you down my throat this week." Her mouth was taking in just the head, tongue swirling around and around, a low moan escaping my mouth. She chuckled.

I glanced up as the first semi pulled alongside, an older black woman in the passenger seat smiling down at me. I put my finger to my lips and she nodded as they pulled ahead. I hoped she would relay to the trucks behind them not to blow their horns as they passed, but to just enjoy the show.

"Can we shave you down here?" she asked, plucking a hair from her tongue. "I don't like these," before sucking a ball back into her mouth.

"I guess so, if you want," as the next truck pulled alongside, a teenage boy with his mouth open gawking at us. "Maybe Linda, too?" I asked, getting a thumbs up from Mar. "OW! Careful with the teeth, 'Breaker."

"OH! Sorry, Daddy! Rich said you liked his teeth on your nuts. No?"

"Just lightly scrape...fuuuck, that's it, just like that."

Mar giggled, "This is fun."

And so went the next ten minutes, truck after truck, getting an eyeful of Mar's blonde head on my cock, as she put Rich's suggestions to the test...and he was a good instructor.

"I need to cum, 'Breaker, finish me, please," I said, with feeling.

She giggled, "Okay, Daddy," and picked up the pace, hand jacking in rhythm to her mouth bobbing up and down, and I was close, noting the highway running straight and true the next few minutes and a semi pulling alongside, a mid-forties Latina smiling at me.

"Gonna cum, baby...fuckfuckfuck...cumming!" I barked, hand held tight to the wheel, forcing my eyes open as I unloaded into her mouth, grunting repeatedly. Mar swallowed as much as she could and licked up what she missed, crawling up to lean against me, finger collecting a few dollops of cum on her chin and sucking her finger clean, looking at me; finally noticing the truck beside us, our Latina grinning and clapping. I grinned back and glanced at 'Breaker, finger in her mouth, eyes as big as saucers as they met our audience, blushing deeply, eyes following my arm as I pointed to the convoy stretching ahead of us out of sight.

"Oh, shit," she whispered.

I waved at our Latina and sped up, pausing as we reached the next truck. "You should wave, 'Breaker, they enjoyed the show," hugging her to me.

She gave a sheepish smile and waved to an old man, who clapped and waved, and I sped up again. Mar was giggling and waving as we approached the head of the line, trading a big grin with the older black lady in the lead truck and waving as I sped up...we were almost home.

**

Linda and I had a super-busy week ahead of us at school, a big project due Thursday morning, and I also had homework due for two Friday classes I was blowing off, so Mar would be spending a lot of time alone and with Rich.

As we entered the apartment, Mar was stunned by Rich's appearance. He had done his own makeup and looked good, not as good as when Linda helped him, but he was getting better. He was wearing a knee-length skirt and blouse and his Halle Berry wig, short, black, and spiky. He looked very good as he hugged Mar, taking her to his room to check out his new wardrobe and catch up, and soon both were giggling and talking non-stop, which made me smile.

Linda wanted to know why we stopped and I filled her in, jaw on the floor, shaking her head. "Listen to her now, jabbering away. I think her being here, around all of us, is good for her," I said.

"She certainly is coming out of her shell," she chuckled.

Rich and Mar came out of his room holding hands, "Can we shave you guys now?" she asked.

"Huh?" Linda replied, and I filled her in on Mar's request and me making it a package deal.

I looked at my watch, "If we're pretty quick. Lin and I are going over to her place to work on our project this evening. You game, hon? Ready to go bald?"

"Not really, but if you really want to," Mar nodded and smiled. "Okay," she said, grinning.

"Yaaayy!" Mar said, hugging Linda tightly. "Okay, both of you strip and lie on the edge of the bed, and we'll be in in a minute," as she and Rich headed for the kitchen.

"She's like a completely different person," Linda said, as we stripped out of our clothes and lay on the bed, "I think we should mention it to Carmen," she added, and I nodded in agreement.

They came in with towels, hot water, hair removal cream, razors, and shaving cream, got on their knees, and set to work--Rich on me and Mar on Linda. Rich had years of experience keeping himself hair-free while swimming and quickly had me bald as a cue ball...and as hard as one, too, aggressively mauling me in the search for stray hairs. Mar, meanwhile, had Linda sighing and mewling, hand squeezing mine...I suspected a conspiracy.

They had us grab our knees, then pushed us back so they could remove any hair around our anus, 'inspecting' their work with their tongues, gliding over every inch, and damn if I didn't love the feeling of a tongue on my asshole. Rich's tongue moved right up my perineum, the length of my shaft, and up my stomach, with a brief detour to swirl around my belly button, my sternum to my neck, chin, and finally my mouth where my tongue was waiting to assault him. But just as I was getting a little payback, he broke off and traced kisses along my jawline to my ear, nibbling a lobe, hot breath causing me to moan loudly as he moved to nuzzle my neck, my hands latching onto his ass cheeks, pulling and driving him down into my body, our cocks sliding against each other.

Rich moaned and breathed into my ear, "Fuuuuuck, I love you, Daddy. I want your big, bald cock down my throat," he whispered.

"Swallow me, slut," I growled, pushing him down until his wet lips did as promised, and he took me straight down his throat, the feeling delectable.

"Fuuuck, that's good, slut..." I babbled, glancing over to see Linda's back arched, hands burying 'Breaker's face into her pussy, quietly babbling in her own right. "Don't stop, baby...cumming, baby...Mmmmm, yes, right there, right there...oh, yes, yes, yes...FUCK!"

Rich was not making love to my cock today. Today, he was trying to detach it from my body and swallow it whole, with an urgency that matched my own. I had already cum about an hour ago from 'Breaker's highway blowjob, which was great, but I wasn't able to really let myself go. Now? My entire being had one purpose...a 'blow-the-doors-off' orgasm, and with Rich's throat working me over, it was right there, so close, so very close...when someone's finger plunged into my ass...the equal and opposite reaction being an orgasm that shook my body to the core. Never in my life had I cum like this, spasms shooting cum into Rich's stomach as my body twitched like I was being electrocuted, hands clamped on Rich's Halle Berry wig, drool running down my cheek. The only semi-lucid thought I had was how to track Boris down and send him the world's biggest fuckin' fruit basket.

I opened my eyes, Rich's hands on mine, prying my death grip off his head, eyes on me, softening cock still in his mouth. "Uh, sorry," I managed, hands pulling him off so he could breathe again, sucking in great lungfuls of air. I was floating along, blissfully half-aware of my surroundings, as stoned as if I'd smoked all the weed in the apartment. Wow.

'Breaker was still on the floor between Linda's legs, Lin's eyes glassy, murmuring quietly, pulling on a nipple. Then Rich was in front of me, kissing me softly. "Bite her nipple...hard," I said softly, too out of it to do it myself. His eyebrows arched, but he nodded and leaned over my love, nipple in his mouth, eyes on mine. I nodded, he bit, Linda arched her back, screamed "FUCK!" and came, hard. I watched her writhing, hand on Halle Berry, and smiled. What. A. Day.

**

I told Rich that Mar had been having nightmares and not sleeping well and asked him to keep an eye on her. He was about six weeks from graduating and had already lined up a job with the university, splitting his time teaching a freshman class and working in the school's IS department. He was happy to help and they became close that week; Mar continued his education on all things makeup and clothing, and Rich helped her with her online classes and taught her how to deepthroat, practicing first on a banana and then on his cock.

Linda and I were spending hours each day at Lin's apartment after classes, working on our project, making it back to mine around midnight. After the first night with us, we came home to find them in his bed, her head on his shoulder, sleeping peacefully.

"No nightmares?" I asked the next morning.

"Nope," she replied, smiling, "Rich is showing me how to meditate, which helps me relax and sleep better...at least last night. I just feel comfortable here. I mean, it's fine with Sharon, but being around here keeps me busy, which helps."

"You guys seemed cozy last night," I winked at her.

"Oh hush," she giggled, "I sleep better with someone beside me, I think. Plus, well, he's teaching me to take a dick down my throat, which led to us, well, having sex."

"I've been meaning to ask, why does a lesbian want to learn that?"

"I don't know, I got it in my head when I told Linda I wanted to give you a blowjob to say thank you after we had sex, and, well, I want to be able to do that for you," blushing slightly.

"You know you don't have to do that, right? I love you just the way you are."

"I know, but I want to. Plus, I think I'm bi, now. For the right guy, anyway."

"How does that work?"

"Well, I definitely prefer women, no doubt. But, I enjoyed it when we had sex, which made me not just reject guys automatically. And you and Rich are nice and kind and gentle. So, now I think what I need is mostly soft and gentle, from men or women, and nothing rough or aggressive. It's confusing," she shrugged.

"You know, Mar, I don't think you have stuttered once since we left Linda's house. I think 'Weed Mar' is back, without needing the weed."

"Hmppff, maybe. I do feel different, more relaxed, and less anxious, but I don't want to think about it, to jinx it, ya know? I just want to 'be'."

I leaned over and kissed her softly, "You have come a long way in just the four months I've known you, Mar. I think you are doing great."

"It's you and Linda, Tony. When Linda was with Ray, he seemed really great at first, then just started pulling her away from her friends, and she changed so much, really nervous and flustered all the time, unable to relax, being snippy with me and Sharon, unconsciously pushing us away. And that was bad for me, losing one of my two best friends was very stressful. But now, she's the way she used to be, only much more relaxed and happy, and that's because of you."