When We Were Young Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mar," I said, fidgeting, feeling uncomfortable, making her giggle. "Tony, you accept compliments worse than anybody I've ever met."

"Rich says the same thing," I shrugged. "I can't explain it, but it does make me super uncomfortable. Anyway, what do you think about going back to the restaurant to see Stacey Thursday night?"

Mar's eyes sparkled, "Ooooo, yes, please! She'll be so excited, she talks about..." Mar stopped talking and blushed beet red, her body frozen in place.

"Mar?"

"Hmmm?" Her attempt to pretend she hadn't just put her foot in her mouth was comical.

"You've been talking to Stacey?"

"What? NO." Her eyes everywhere but meeting mine.

"Mar."

"Tony, you can't say anything! Please, promise me. Please," she begged, grabbing my hands, a worried look on her face.

"Okay, honey, okay, but what is going on?"

Mar peeked into our bedroom, making sure Linda was still sleeping (Rich was at class), before coming back to the couch. "I got her number when we were there the first time, and we have been talking a few times a week," she whispered.

"Okay. Why?" I whispered back.

She blushed. "I like her."

"As in, 'like her', like her?"

"Yeah."

"Wow," unable to keep the surprise out of my voice. "Stacey is a lot older than us, yeah?"

"She's forty-four."

"And she's attracted to women?"

"She is now," Mar giggled, blushing deeply.

"Heartbreaker," I grinned, pulling her in for a hug, unable to keep a smile off my face. "How did this happen?"

"You remember she sat down next to me for a little while at the restaurant? Well, she was asking me about you and Linda and everybody, and what our relationship was, and I said that mostly I was into sexy women like her. I've never done that before, but I was so horny from playing with myself, and she's so beautiful, I took a chance. Stacey blushed, and I asked her if she had ever been with a woman and she said, 'not in a really long time', so I said I would love to remind her how good it could be and look how hard my nipples were from just the sight of her. She looked at me and I knew I had her, Tony! I could just tell as she stood up and walked away. And then several times after that, she would lightly touch me when she was checking on us.

"So then, as we were leaving, I asked for her number, told her how beautiful she was and how excited she made me, and that I would call her. We talked maybe ten or twelve times, and then last week, we met in Moberly, which is about halfway between here and school, and, well, we spent the night at a motel," Mar said, blushing and grinning, legs bouncing from nervous energy.

I just sat there, stunned. Our meek, shy Mar, had not only seduced a woman twice her age, but had spent the night with her at a motel! "Wow," I managed. "Well, how was it, you sexy bitch?" grinning at her.

"She's so beautiful, Tony! I have always fantasized about big, beautiful women, and just everything about her gets me excited. We checked in as mother and daughter, which was so dirty! She was really nervous, so we shared a bottle of wine I had brought and talked for a while, lying on the bed. I kissed her--her lips are so soft!--and well, it was great. The whole night, we made love for hours, and I'm just really into her, Tony!"

I had so many questions and more than a couple of concerns, but now seemed a bad time to bring them up. "I'm so happy for you, honey, really I am. Are you going to see her again?"

"We were going to try and find some time this weekend, but dinner on Thursday sounds great. I'll call her and set it up."

"Honey, why haven't you told the girls? They'll be thrilled," I said, though not so sure that was true.

"The only people I've ever been with are Sharon, Linda, you, and Rich, and it's great, really it is. But I just wanted something that was mine, ya know? Just for a little while. And they'll have so many questions and concerns, just like you have; I can see it in your eyes. I need space to make decisions, and mistakes, just like you guys do. I love you all for looking out for me, and I know I need it, I do, but it can be suffocating sometimes. Please understand, Tony," imploring me to commiserate, and tearing up.

I hugged her tight. Not only did she have a point, but she was also absolutely right. "I get it, honestly, I do. But I want you to talk to Carmen, okay? I mean, one minute you're Weed Mar, giving me a blowjob on the highway, and seducing an older woman, and the next you're having nightmares and sleeping for eighteen hours straight. The big swings make us nervous, honey. Promise me you'll talk to Carmen about all of this, and I won't say a word. Deal?"

Mar nodded and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Tony," she whispered.

"Do you still want all of us to see Stacey on Thursday? Won't it be weird for you two?"

"Let me call her and see what she wants to do and we'll talk, okay?"

"Okay, if we are going to go, make the reservation about an hour and a half before they close, please, in case we want to have some fun, if she even wants to. And then call Michelle at the lingerie store and see if they would see us for some 'after-hours' shopping. I'd like to show them the new Rich, and maybe make a few purchases for my girls."

"Oh, fun! Yes, 'Daddy'," she giggled, hand straying into my lap. "It's early, we could...?"

"Would love to, but if Lin and I don't get our project done, there will be no fun Thursday night, so be good," I said, laughing at her exaggerated pout.

**

Mar was waiting up for us the next night as Lin and I pulled in at about one in the morning, exhausted. "Honey, why are you up?" Linda asked. "Not more nightmares?" she said, concerned.

"Just a little one a few minutes ago. Tony, would you sit with me for a little while?"

"Of course, honey. Lin, you take the bathroom first and we'll be in afterward, okay?"

"All right, I'll see you in a few minutes," Linda said, the bathroom door closing.

I sat down on the couch, Mar curling up beside me, whispering into my ear, "I didn't have a nightmare, but I talked to Stacey earlier and she wants us to come to the restaurant on Thursday, that we will have lots of privacy and will be able to play with her."

"And you won't be upset or jealous if we play with her?"

"No, I don't think so. We're going to spend Friday evening together, just the two of us, if I can get up the nerve to tell Linda and Sharon, that is," she said, sounding nervous.

An idea popped into my head. "How about this...?" I asked, laying out my plan. "If it works, you and Stacey can get away for some private time and no one will suspect a thing."

Mar grinned and hugged me. "I love you, Tony, so much. I'll tell Stacey tomorrow. Thank you!"

"I love you, too. I just want you to be happy, honey; we all do. Can we go to sleep now? I'm beat, and we have to get up in a few hours."

She grabbed my hand and practically skipped to our room.

And so went the next few days, Linda and I working sixteen hours a day to complete our project, spending most of that time in her apartment, and Rich and Mar spending time together and becoming much closer. Meanwhile, Sharon's project was coming together nicely and she would be on the road by mid-morning on Thursday. It was shaping up to be an interesting weekend.